[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>image is the closest thing to it that i was willing to look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: espectrostaticsilhouettebanner.png (98 KB, 620x326) Image search: [Google]
espectrostaticsilhouettebanner.png
98 KB, 620x326
>image is the closest thing to it that i was willing to look for 'cause i didn't want to give myself a big spook

Alright, so when I was a teenager I had Osteosarcoma, which is bone cancer. I had to go through three months of really intense chemotherapy treatment and then have a knee replacement. Whew.

So, this story begins at the end of my treatment. This in fact is what made me decide to end my chemotherapy treatment early, and continue on with just smoking marijuana. Which, so far my cancer hasn't come back and I'm almost at the five year mark. Go me!

By this time I've had my "tumor removal and limb salvage" surgery. Which meant just cutting out a mass portion of my tibia, my entire knee, and a portion of my femur and replacement it with a prosthetic. It has been six weeks and I should be walking on it already, but because of how sick from the chemo I am I'm not healing properly, I have a really high fever, I have C-Diff (look it up), and I'm in a lot of pain (more pain than I'd ever been in before, but not more pain than I've ever been in since.)

>1/?
>>
Congrats on overcoming cancer, OP. Hopefully it stays gone. Please get to the spoops though.
>>
My fever was 103.something when I was admitted to the hospital, and it continued to hover around that for most of my stay. I was in there this time for two weeks. My average was 10 days.

I had had chemo four days prior to admission. They were giving me antibiotic, benadryl, morphine, a handful of horse pill vitimans, and fluids. All at once. For two weeks.

I slipped into a sleepy paralysis-like state day three or something, I can't really remember much.

But it felt like years. I was stuck there in bed and I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. The bed was at a semi upright position so, I could see across the room and directly in front of me, under the television was a shadowy black human silhouette. It was...staticky? But still entirely black. The edges of it moved. Its hard to describe. It didn't have any features or anything. Just the outline of a skinny male-shaped human. I couldn't look away from him.

It was Death. I don't know how I knew, but I did. I don't know if that's why I couldn't look away but, for days I stared him down. He didn't move, didn't make a noise. Just stood there.

My partner recorded my incoherent ramblings and at one point, after being silent for over and hour I say "The man is here" in a really like quiet whisper voice that sounds really terrified and then I fall silent again and don't make a noise for three hours.

>The end!
>>
>>17839830
Might be DMT fucking your brain, but it could have absolutely been death. But hey, congrats on making it out alive! I hope your life goes swimmingly anon! <3
>>
File: ops predicament.png (2 MB, 1323x1242) Image search: [Google]
ops predicament.png
2 MB, 1323x1242
Is this what it looked like, OP?
>>
What you described sounds like some kind of sleep paralysis, probably triggered by hemo and fever.
Also, fun fact, my ex who had cancer, and was on his hemo was dreaming every night about something similar to what you've described. Idk if this helps you anyhow.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.