[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I go back in time /x/? This is urgent. I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 480x608
How the fuck do I go back in time /x/? This is urgent. I need to go back exactly one year from today
>>
>>16978191
You think so highly of this board. Don't think so highly of this board. These people are fucking crazy. It should be named Mental Illness instead of Paranormal
>>
>>16978191
>need
Okay let's suppose I really do actually want to help for a second.

Should I just arbitrarily decide to trust you to determine what you need, or should I ask for context so I can understand the whole situation and help you aim for a more realistic goal that's better suited to what you're actually trying to accomplish?

Because 99.9999% of all things involving time travel can be better done by a skilled time traveler than an idiot that wants to change one little detail.
>>
>>16978427
You have literally had dicks in your mouth lol
>>
>>16978191
Walk backwards fastly, like super-fastly.
>>
File: 1433362697054.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1433362697054.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>16978191
>be OP
>need to go back in time
>urgently
>i need to turn back all known cosmic forces and physics
>because reasons
>for some goddamn reason it HAS to be today
>have no clue how to do this, obviously best solution is to post on 4chan
>fuck my life
>>
>>16978191
time travel is never urgent unless you are dying. you can go back to exactly one year before today even if you start fifty years from now. that is assuming time travel is invented by then, of course. if not, you're screwed anyway.
>>
>>16978191
Devote decades of your life to developing your psychic powers, so you can mentally project your thoughts back in time and contact your younger self.
Obtaining this power, realize that using it would negate the impetus to have trained to achieve it, resulting in a less-admirable version of yourself. Choose to abstain.
>>
>>16978191
There is a way. I know how but I'm reluctant to disclose this knowledge because your actions may drastically alter the timeline, etc. First you will need to buy a Delorean...
>>
>>16978191

Why not better travel parallel time?
Is way easier ,zero paradox and you could fix tings
Just concentrate on what "really " happen that day instead of the ting who actually happen,
But beware anon , Mandela effect is going to hit you, not the reality, you'll be transferred to a different time line were tings are slight diferent,
I use to live in circular volvo logo universe, now I live in male volvo logo universe, is cool but seems to be more sjw than in my original one.
>>
>>16978583
>Be me, 6 years old. (year 2001)
>Voice comes in my head tells me to change how I think.
>Believes voice and sent my whole way of thinking in to a specific pattern from that day to this year.
>be me last week
>Meditating, sees my whole life pattern from young to present.
>Start telling good and bad thing I will do (have done) to younger me.
>OHShit.jpg Mega Deja Vu
>Realize it was exactly that conversation I heard.

never using that method again!
>>
Why do people keep asking these kinds of questions in this board?
Don't these people have a grasp of reality and common sense?
If some asshole tries to cheat these people, what kinds of ridiculus lies could they get away with?
>>
>>16981115
Maybe this universe has to be more sjw because of the opressive patriarchy that controls everything, what more proof do you need than the Volvo logo. Check your privilege time traveler.
>>
>>16978191
Your girlfriend will still leave you bro. Going back in time is top beta desu. Learn to pee at the urinal and not in the stall in fear and you'll make it brah. Keep your head up kiddo
>>
Crouch down for about thirty seconds.
Then stand up real quick like and blow hard on your thumb.

This allows you to enter a wormhole and travel to any time you want.
>>
>>16983353
don't do it OP it makes mustard gas
>>
>>16981828

Sometimes you just gotta piss in a stall so your dick doesn't scrape along the edge of the urinal.
>>
Fly around the planet but like, backwards.
>>
>>16981201
>Don't these people have a grasp of reality and common sense?
You can't have been here long. This board has always been for fat goth kids and lonely attention seekers.
>>
>>16978191
Let's make sure you didn't already, what date do you think it is OP? Do you remember 6/30?
>>
>>16978191
I also need, bruh.
I triggered ALS on my body this year, and although I ain't 100% sure of what had triggered it, I have suspicions.
What about you? What is your motif?
>>
Time travel is impossible because of the Law of Causality. Only way to travel through time is to become a 5th dimensional being.
>>
>>16978191
sup
>>
>>16978191
Turn on your flux capacitor and floor it to 88 mph
>>
>>16978191
You cannot travel backwards in time. The universal vector doesn't allow it.
>>
>>16981115
HI I M RETARTET TOO :D
>>
>>16978191
You already are there, you exist simultaneously everywhere in your lifetime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.