[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drm/ Dream general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 68
File: split mentality.jpg (402 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
split mentality.jpg
402 KB, 400x516
ITT: Discuss anything about dreams here
how to remember them, how to go lucid/astral, what they mean, or just share your weird experiences

We really should start doing one continuous thread, rather than many that only

Will start off with some weird ones i've had
>>
>>16971879
>how to remember them, how to go lucid/astral, what they mean
Keep a dream journal. Every dream related skill improves when you bother recording your dreams.
>>
>Playing game
>Game is set in some medieval town at night
>always have to avoid making eyecontact with other people
>all NPC move in a weird maner, head is cocked in a strange angle, have huge grins and big eyes. always staring at you
>find out the plot advances when i climb a tower to find the witch behind these people being so messed up
>Halfway up i run into one of the NPCs in the stairs, i close my eyes to avoid eyecontact
>when i open he's still there, his eyes start buldging and floating out of his head
>his eyes grow so large they fill out the entire screen, and grow around the character i'm playing as
>game over
>>
This one i didn't think much of when i wrote it down, probably because i couldn't remember much but whatever

>Some master of Martial arts
>he's from a place called Yanaha
>Even though he's a master he wears a yellow karate suit and red belt
>He was lynched for unknown reasons above a big fire

It didn't seem like anything special when i had it, but when i read it now, i figgured it might somehow be related to my father
my father hanged himself three months before i had that dream
>>
>Some research base out in a frozen wasteland
>The people there pick up on a strange radio signal they can't understand but figure they'll ignore it
>except one guy who takes a snowscooter to find the source
>before he gets there, he hears someone calling for him and he stops
>sees someone waving on top of an icehill, he climbs it
>when he gets there he doesn't find a person, but a frozen corpse
>covered in ice to its belly, the frost makes it stand upright
>head has been ripped out, neck removed, head put back in place, upper part of head cut clean off and lips ripped off
>arms also ripped out, right one is standing in the ice beside it, only touching the ground by one finger
>several places on its body has been gnawed on
>the guy just stands there, staring at this grotesque thing
>the lipless mouth starts moving. "come closer. there is nothing to be afraid off"
>guy turns and start running away, right then the corpse explodes
>he's thrown to the ground and turns to look at where the corpse just stood
>the hill is gone
>from behind where the hill just stood comes a huge wasp, jumping on top of him
>it has a human mouth and walks on two legs like a human
>tries to bite the guy, but he kicks it and it falls into a deep hole in the ice
>end
>>
This is an interesting topic to me because I have no recollection of ever dreaming.

>You must dream early in the night and forget

At various points in my life I've had many reasons to wake up in the middle of the night and I've never done with a recollection of a dream

>Get someone to watch you

My wife has often watched me sleep and never seen REM or anything indicating a dream
>>
>>16971979
Want to. I used to never have dreams unless I was studying something right before I fell asleep. I just assumed that was the way I dreamed, but it began to change pretty much as soon as I decided I wanted to have a better dreaming experience. Also keep a dream journal, it boosts the frequency of your dreams and helps with recall.
>>
When it comes to dream interpretation, i'm skeptic, i have dreams that are so random i can't imagine there's any symolism to them at all

Not to say i refuse to believe in this symbolism, it's just not as important as many seem to believe it is

With that in mind, i'd like to see if someone can interpret the only detail that seems to be reoccurring in my dreams

in more than half of my dreams, i don't even appear, the "main character" is usually just some random person
>>
>>16972071
In my opinion, the dreams that feel intense and stick with you tend to be the ones with actual meanings to look for, but you're right, dreams aren't movies telling us about our lives. More like video games to test and solidify our reactions and desires.

I would interpret dreams do you guys, as much as they actually can be, but I'm pretty busy these days. Maybe I'll stop in tomorrow, but I was hoping that some other trip or name would take over being the dream dude...

>>16971979
Yeah, well the doctors that study people's sleeping eye movements likely use some kind of technology that senses that stuff. Just guessing that, since it seems way, way more efficient than having a camera record your face the entire time yure sleeping, and have people go through the tape and write down when you displayed eye movements.
You're not the first or even the second who I've heard gasd this spouse watch their eyes and saw nothing.
I assume it is a pretty subtle thing

BTW, the fact that you are forced to wake up due to external things or sleep apnea could easily mean less remembering of dreams, bwecaue you mind switches to the fully alert and awake state a bit too fast to hold onto those memories...

>>16971935
Yeah fuck those guys.
Well, idk if it was what I'm thinking. How big was it and what colors? I guess they could come in different sizes but the one that fucked me up was chair to deal sized, and sort of green black and yellow with some purplish as well
You're lucky that you experienced it so third-person. Imagine being in the past guy's viewpoint, with realistic sensory input and actually getting bitten/stung
Fuck that shit bro
Fuck..

>>16971912
This is the kind of thing that sounds either symbolic or like one of those past life ones

>>16971896
Uncanny valley in dreams can create this kind of thing. If you focus on the weirdness, it will just get weirder and more unsettling
I've actually had the exact same thing where the face grows to fill the view......
>>
>Ghost lesbian possesses girl
>gets gf
>gf of ghost girl doesn't believe this cute ghost isnt her gf
>have to entice ghost's gf with her goods
>fondle every inch of ghost body
>spread her legs and display the GHOST VAGINA for ghost's gf
>woken up by something in the real world
>sad because I was fondling ghost vagina
>>
>>16972257
>How big was it and what colors
it was roughly human size maybe looked a little shorter due to bent back, maybe a little smaller, normal wasp colores except around the mouth which was skin color
What do you mean "the ones that fucked me up" have you dreamt about that sort of wasp too?

>Sounds either symbolic or past life
well, as i said, my father did hang himself three months prior to that dream. Not sure what else to say about it, i can't specifically remember the dream, just have it in the journal

>in my opinion etc
but is it normal to have dreams where you're not even present? I have them all the time
>>
>fire-breathing dragons are attacking
>escape to a huge boat with a bunch of other people
>there's also a very contagious disease
>anyone infected is knocked out, put into a cardboard box and burned alive on top of the ship
>stars looked very cloudy
>>
Ehh not really weird but ill post anyway
K, so,
>few years back
>sleeping
>dreamt that friend was on steam and playing game
>like the steam interface was about the same
>wakes up and check
>it's true
>>
>dreams that I'm in a train
>train suddenly derails
>get out , someone shouting , POPCORN
>looking back, parts of train carriage in water(on ground) are popping like bubbles popping
>>
last night i dreamt i was walking in a floating city
it felt ike a videogame as i falled off the city severeal times but i kept reviving in some way
in between falling many times i went to a temple with a closed door
after falling again i went to the door and it was opned
i entered the temple end there were pillars and in between each pillar there were closed chests
everything was the same colour except for a giant elephant at the other end of the temple
the elehant was of a vivid golden colour
as soon as i entered the temple the elephant threw some kind of ray of electricity at me and i rolled on the floor to avoid it
as soon as i evaded his atack i tried to opn one of the chests
then i woke up

help please what is the meaning of this
man this was uuhhh i dont know
>>
>I'm outside of my high school
>Sky is cloudy and grey
>I'm next to some unidentified guy
>Some chick and guy approach
>No one exchanges a word
>Chick is wearing red shirt, brunette
>I suddenly wrap arms around her
>Swing around with her
>Stare into her nice light brown eyes
>Go in for a kiss
>We kiss
>Not a word, everyone leaves
>I walk to my nearby home
>Look in the mirror
>OhShitNigga.JPG
>Huge red spot above right side of mouth
>Look closer
>Herpes confirmed
One of the most surreal, romantic, questionable dreams I have ever had.
>>
>>16972658
also when i entered the temple i went directly to the chest because my ''inventory'' (lets call it that way) was empty and i hoped to find some weapon to defend myself from the elephant
this really felt like a videogames specially for the ''inventory'' feeling i had
>>
>>16972272
So, the ghost showed off her ghost pussy, while she was still possessing a real girl?
also, that's a very sexual dream, do you consider yourself sexually frustrated/unfulfilled?

Only sexual dream i can remember having had me trying to lick a previous crush's cunt, but whenever i leaned in to start, i was pulled away by nothing
if there's no symbolism in that, then i'm a pringles tube
>>
>>16972658
>some kind of ray of electricity at me
also now i remember these kind of rays were also present when i was roaming in the city
they were the reason i was falling off the city
it felt like the city was in some kind of war or siege
also i remember seeing a kind of guard or policeman with a rifle guarding the city(this was before the temple and before i started falling off the city) i saw him and he just standing there
i kept walking and all the other thing ocurred
>>
What are some things I can eat right before bed that make me have weird dreams
>>
>>16972687
heroin
>>
>>16972687
I've heard eating very spicy stuff before bed can cause nightmares, but it didn't work for me
>>
File: Miyu lu.jpg (186 KB, 525x708) Image search: [Google]
Miyu lu.jpg
186 KB, 525x708
>>16971879

While I don't like it, or mainly the idea of waking up to go back to sleep due to difficulty with racing thoughts, the wake back to bed technique (WBTB) is really effective in triggering LDs, at least for me. In fact just the other morning I triggered one with it because I had to move my car for the roomate. I got up, moved the car and threw my tv in it (for errands later), abruptly falling back asleep upon returning. In the dream, I had a false awakening and awoke in my room. Yet here, the tv was still in the room. This struck me as off; the usual wake up and go to bed dreams are typically pretty vivid by themselves, your REM cycle peaking and whatnot, but when dreamt with lucidity in mind, you can easily use the vivid scenery to your advantage. In this case, I stared at the tv, semi lucid already. It's cold out, (MI fag here) so I knew I was just out in that freezing shit and already moved the thing. Thankfully, the realism of the dream helped coax out this confused response until I suddenly hit lucidity and got up, touching the tv -- it breaking immediately, almost symbolic of its facade falling apart I'd argue. In the end, I am consistently impressed with the WBTB technique and strongly recommend trying it to those willing.

I prefer the (MILD? I think it's called) technique, which involves focus upon drifting off to sleep to help trigger it, it's a bit lazier lol.
Often we're at an advantage in the morning with the WBTB technique though, because your brainwaves are already in dreaming synch anyhow. Doing it from nightfall to sleep is difficult I admit, I'm too distracted personally, at least these last few years. Hypnogogia and early grogginess kind of ease into it now.
>>
>>16972687

Don't eat before bed, shit's bad for you nigga.
>>
>>16972687
>>16972784
http://www.wikihow.com/Induce-Nightmares
>>
>>16972272
Eh I'd be sad too haha

So... were you the gf? The way you describe it is kinda third person

>>16972283
Eh whatever I'm not convinced that there are creatures that lives in dreams and so on, probably the wasp thing was just something from your own mind. I wouldn't worry about it :P

And yes, third person dreams are not rare at all.

However it says something about how you view yourself if you're not usually the main character...

>>16972658
>>16972669
>>16972686

Hell yes, these are some cool dreams. And that's coming from me, so yeah

>>16972687
Sleep disruption via digestion (aka eating a lot before bed, especially meat) is something I definitely warn against, as it often causes nightmares

>>16972839
Right on, you've reached a place where you can ld somewhat often. I recommend a subtype of WBTB that I believe is superior, called FILD, aka Finger Induced Lucid Dreaming, where an alarm within arms reach goes off quietly and you immediately turn out off and fall back asleep in seconds, rather than minutes
>>
>>16973079
of course not m8 i was hoping for someone to tell me the meaning of this dream but i guess not
yo ssure bout that m8
>>
File: 1410145756024.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410145756024.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>16973079
>and fall back asleep in seconds, rather than minutes

Huh, that definitely sounds more approachable. I'll need to look for subtler alarms. I hate the almost anxious head rush of morning racing thoughts -- although when they manifest in lds, shit can get interesting.

On a side note, I find it interesting that others also third person dream sometimes. Every now and then I'll find myself there, sometimes even with lucidity, and it's so off putting that it can snap or even revamp lucidity. I see heroes before me sometimes, as I'm off to the side or just a support character to a story I don't really understand; can't ignore unconscious self esteem quirks eh?
>>
File: Gloom.jpg (29 KB, 380x510) Image search: [Google]
Gloom.jpg
29 KB, 380x510
Dream I had been in a very large field. Green grass everywhere and a treeline on some hills in the distance...

It starts to rain puddles begin forming in the field. I notice I am wearing a outfit that I usually wear a yellow shirt and green pants.

Begin to run and try to jump to the treeline. Lots of water when I splash like I have some kind of increase in wheight.

I remember what happened afterwards as soon as I got to the point of jumping higher seeing a road and city. Then woke up.
>>
>Been having sleep paralysis every day for the past 3 weeks when I take naps in my breaks at work.
>sleep paralysis consists of Shadow figures sexually molesting me
>everyday is the same exact situation
>end up with some pressure and pain in my right ear after I wake up
>last a hours
>have tried switching sides when I sleep
>always the right ear

Could it just be stress? How do I make it stop?
>>
So last night I had a pretty scary dream. It wasn't particularly frightening in it's actual content, I didn't actually even see anything. It's more that I felt the presense of something and felt awake. I don't really know how to best explain it, and it's late so I might make typos but I'll give it a shot.

>Having a normal dream, though I remember it being quite melancholy
>Last thing that happened in the dream was me buying a drink in a shop
>Feel myself wake up, can see my room.
>The bottle is still in my hand
>Take a few swigs from it, then realise it's from my dream
>I didn't have that kind of drink in my room before going to sleep
>Distinctly remember saying to myself 'Where the fuck did this drink come from?'
>Feel myself levitate slightly from my bed, more as if I'm being gently dragged out
>Gently layed down on the floor
>I know this is starting to sound like it's gonna be a joke but I promise its not
>I don't really go against it, really scared
>Can feel the presence of something behind me
>Can't get up
>Use free hand to try to turn on phone to get help
>It wont turn on, the screen flashes on and then immedaitely turns back off
>Say out loud 'Who's there?'
>As I'm laying there, my POV kind of transitions from that of laying on the floor to being back in my bed
>Can now move
>Didn't feel like I woke up
>Just lay there wondering what the hell happened

Would be quite interested if anyone who knows more about dreams than I do could discuss this a bit with me.
>>
>>16973079
oh wow snake is big boss
>>
Was protecting this young girl. We were in a huge industrial complex. A bunch of people are after her and trying to kill me. They succeed in taking her, so now I gotta find her. I find some really hot girl instead. We start fucking, and then the dream ends..
>>
lately I feel like I only experience emotion in dreams and in real life everything is muted and toned down and kind of blurry
>>
>>16974016
Like is that confirmed? Is snake really snake in tpp
>>
File: gottagettagrip.jpg (100 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
gottagettagrip.jpg
100 KB, 549x549
Had a dream about a gal a few months ago. She was everything I could have ever anted until demons possessed her and sent me to a different planet. I had to fight legions of them and tried to get back to Earth, but then they killed me in the final stretch.

I met her a few days after the dream and there was a certain magnetism between us involved.

She's beautiful, but I'm scared.

>mfw I found out she existed in real life
>yfw I'm not Hanz.
>>
>>16971879
>In a local pagan shop
>Lookin at ~rock~ MINERALS
>Oh shit I didn't know you guys had these crystals, I was just here a couple days ago
>eating burritoes from the popcorn machine that dispenses burritoes
>talking to the owner about the WORK and activity going on in the shop. She's dropping nonverbal hints not to talk about it or mention it
>realize something illegal is going on
>look down and there is a small walky-talky bug and there is a third party listening
>me: cleaning the walls, the ceillings
>she smiles approvingly because I gave her plausible deniability

I wonder what they are doing there. I know the dream corresponds to real life. What are they shipping out and in in such huge crates. I think I'll mention it the next time I go there when my special order comes in and mention the third party watcher. Hopefully she won't be a skeptical bitch about it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
I just experienced astral projecting for the first time in my life. I looked around and saw my room but in like a different parallel universe. I was facing the wall on my bed, but when i astral projected. I was facing the right side on the opposite side of my bed. But everything was the room, same dark gloomy room. I tried getting up but i was in shock. I looked around and then i got really frightened. I should have because I was working on my heart-chakra couple hours before. I want to experience that again to see new worlds, and experience more love outside of this world. I'm just happy to say that it is real. Astral Projection is real. There goes that argument down the drain /x/. It's very very real. (:
>>
if anyone cares, I've been uploading pages from my dream journal on a blog. All of them have watercolor art to illustrate my dream. I write in it as soon as I wake up. It's been helping me remember them, and I've noticed having more vivid dreams since documenting them.
>>
I had a dream where I was walking around in an empty field. At the bottom of my vision, I could see the HUD from Doom. No trees, no plants, dead silence. I then got this feeling of dread and closed my eyes. I could tell I was doing this because in Doom, the HUD displays your character's face. This was actually pretty creepy on its own. However, I could still clearly see the field. Then, there was this blinding light that seemed to swallow the field. I woke up panicked. I seem to have lots of dreams like this, but I have no idea what they mean.
>>
For the past few months I have had no dreams at all... What can I do for this?
>>
File: wojack.jpg (37 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
37 KB, 498x597
what does it mean to dream with a qt that you don't know?
>>
>>16974610
Your mind automatically archives every face you see on a day to day basis. You may not remember them, but if you see any faces you don't recognize, just know you've seen them in real life at some point. In a crowd, shopping, school, whatever.
>>
>>16974600
If you ever have a dream, try writing it down immediately. It seemed like for a long time I wasn't dreaming, but I seemed to have more dreams when I logged them in a journal.
>>
I just had a dream where I explained to my dad that the metric system was derived from the cubit system used by the Egyptians.
>>
File: rec.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rec.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Anyone feel free to interpret this weird dream I had awhile back.
>at middle school talent show
>I stand in the back observing the crowd
>my friend is up on stage singing
>to my right some figure hands me a gun and points to my friend without saying a word
>I walk around the side from the seating area and walk up to the stage and shoot my friend
>wake up confused and breathing heavily
>>
>>16974652
Correction, it wasn't just a "friend" he was my best friend and still is.
>>
File: Stephen King Quote.jpg (128 KB, 1615x1062) Image search: [Google]
Stephen King Quote.jpg
128 KB, 1615x1062
is thred ded?
>>
File: thething3.gif (222 KB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
thething3.gif
222 KB, 400x171
>>16974727
Clear!

>>16974549
Eyy, link it. I like reading cool dreams

>>16974507
Hey good luck, yo. Other worlds are neato. Hope you get to visit some neat places in this realm and others. Ours is pretty boring, IMO, but I'm attached to it. Lotsa memories here..

>>16974487
Sorry all I can focus on here is the burrito dispenser...

Oh but ya know if you believe in the astral or whatever, think about this; you're seeing surveillance bugs in a magic shop, in a dream. Obviously they're little Constructs that some psychic/magic peeps put up to monitor and likely influence others like them

What is a Work in the context of this pagan store?
A work of magic, of course. The dream suggests that she feels it or knows about it but it is too big for her to challenge., and she just wants to keep her head down...

Eh idk how much I believe in that stuff, but if its real that's what it would probably be.

There are no physical crates and so on.

If they're really running something sketchy out of the place, it is likely just pot, which I have never seen be put in crates except in huge smuggling shit, which doesn't fit your location

If the crates were a meaningful detail, they are symbolic for something else, but IDK enough about you or the store to guess
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>16973229
I set my phone to alarm and turn the volume to vibrate. It vibrates about a dozen times if I don't turn it off, just annoying enough for me to be conscious enough to move, but no more than that....

There are so many with third person dreams oh my god. Actually most people seem to have at least some like this, but for some people it is most or all of the time. Having been interested in this, I've payed a lot of attention to uhh I'm not sure what to call it... Videography?
The camera angling, the zooms and pans, the landscape shots from above and behind, and of course the oh-so-important cuts.

Really, most people are pretty decent movie makers

And the non main character thing is your mind trying for rewalism. If you don't see yourself as a possible hero, being one would mess with your suspension of disbelief.

>>16973092
Am I sure that the fearwasps/painwasps are 100% fake creations of individuals' imaginations?
Uhhhh....
Damn, I dunno.

>>16973338
Nice melancholy feel. Maybe you will visit that area again in some future dream.

>>16973368
Ask /x/ about getting rid of shadow people
If occult methods don't work, then yes, it is simply your stress

Uh personally... If shadows were doing that with me, I'd molest *them* and then kill and eat them. How else you gonna get back what they took...

But then again, I know that I can break out of paralysis with my will. Not all the time, and it's intensely difficult, but in a reoccurring sleep paralyis torment like that, it's only be a matter of time before I had the upper hand for good

By that's not really the occult way, because I'm not sure if its real, so I don't use magic, just willpower.
I'd your logically minded, logic works as well.
Any strong emotions that don't make you weak

>>16973771
But who was phone?

Ahahahah in all seriousness though, idk man
Quite puzzling.
Sound like you switched places or whatever

>>16974016
Uh what what does that have to do..

naked snake =/= venom snake, OK?
>>
>>16974995
http://jellybugloves.tumblr.com/

it's also my art blog so there's some artwork in between my dream journal posts, sorry about that. Some of them are boring, I guess they're just up there to document it haha.
>>
File: beyond_an_1200.gif (1 MB, 1200x686) Image search: [Google]
beyond_an_1200.gif
1 MB, 1200x686
>>16974081
Not addressing the lack of excitement in your life and the clashing of your feelings of romance and lust, the thing that is sticking to me is how it was actually really cool, but you simply didn't remember enough detail to do the story justice...

>>16974448
Hey welcome to the club bro

>>16974472
Watch how I turn that comment into something on topic

The Phantom Pain --> Phantom Limb Syndrome --> The mechanism though which qualia are simulated, and how you can even have visual imagination or dreams at all...
This mechanism is like a muscle, and when underdeveloped, the person will have dreams with less color, and way less of the four other sense inputs...

This is one of the keys of dreaming, and I'm just kinda throwing it out there since nobody important or mean is listening. Maybe some people will figure out how to use that key. That'd be pretty rad

>>16974485
Eh too weird for a normal answer, so I'll go full /x/

For killing all those demons, the angels repaid you by resetting your life on a plane without demons. Just now, they gave you memory of what had happened, so you would appreciate their gift more. Convenient timing, right? Just when you about to meet her. Later would not make you believe and earlier you might have forgot...

Aehhhh, idk man I'm just making stuff up haha. But seriously, though; that is quite an amazing coincidence....

>>16974583
Sounds interesting and meaningful. If there are any more details, or if anything happens, let me know

>>16974621
What you don't get is that we can amalgamize.
We combine features and create new faces for most of the imaginary people.

I've never been able to look at someone for long while significantly lucid, but I have the feeling I would notice their features slowly morphing based on my perceptions and emotions

>>16974652
The scary part wasn't the action itself but how calm and without guilt you were

>>16975048
Right on, I will check it out later tonight or tomorrow and let you know what I think
>>
Alright I'm out, but I'll probably pop in tomorrow to answer questions or whatever

Goodnight x; sweet dreams....
>>
>>16975158
I'll try to upload some of my more recent, interesting dreams by tomorrow evening bb
>>
File: chiara bautista.jpg (163 KB, 800x1257) Image search: [Google]
chiara bautista.jpg
163 KB, 800x1257
>>16975158
Dreamgirl guy here.

I think the dream was an allegory for my life. The demons were all the problems, bad luck, poor decisions, anxiety and mental blocks that have kept me from progressing and growing. I fought and conquered them, saving many other people along the way, but they felt like almost an afterthought. I knew my ultimate goal was simply just to get back to her.

As soon as I met her and we started speaking, I realized how little I had done in my life and how I was always being perpetually put back to square one, because of myself. Put simply, I realized how little I had to offer this woman and it was embarrassing.

She lit a fire and I want nothing more than to learn and grow, if not for myself, then for somebody else, even if it's not her. I've never really felt this way before, but I've found this drive that never seemed to be there before.

I'm just concerned about that final stretch where I die. What if I die getting my shit together and the effort just feels wasted? I remember when I woke up from the dream, I felt so incredibly lonely.
>>
>>16971879
Hey! I'm going to sleep now, I'll post my dreams when I wake up in 8 or so hours. Goodnight everybody!
>>
>>16972662
when you look at yourself in the mirror in a dream there's usually something wrong
the romance thing is probably about you wanting some girl that is already in a relationship
>>
I keep trying to keep dream journals, but I can never remember my dreams in enough detail. Other people describe their dreams as if they're watching a movie, but from the moment I wake up, I can only remember little snapshots. No matter how soon I start writing. What the fuck?
>>
>>16977030
get a notepad or record your self describing what you remeber
>>
Anyone know if this things work?
Have 2 of them in my room and one is above the place where i put my head when i go to sleep , and i have never got a single nightmare in a long time
>>
>>16977053
But will it even work if I can't remember faces, conversations, or put together the sequence of events?
>>
>>16971879
I very rarely remember my dreams but I had this one where I was selling metallic condoms for robots at some kind of stand. Any thoughts?
>>
>>16971879
>somewhere in a field also in my house at the same time listening to music
>suddenly there is a hole in the ground
>i jump in it
>I am now somewhere in the ocean, above the water
>its beautiful blue water, sky is clear, sun is shining
>water below me is swirling in the air like , it looks like a flower from above
The dream started as a nightmare or atleast unpleasant dream then it changed, I woke up feeling really good, mood elevated, I dreamt this few weekes ago and still remember it vividly
>>
>>16974995
Thanks for your insights! I'll very looking forward to sharing my dream with her when my order comes in and your insights will inform the tone I tell it in, for sure. I reckoned already that it had to be some sort of magical listening or surveillance. Maybe the powers that be arre keeping tabs on who comes in and buys what just in case. She's one of two magic shops in the area that I know of, though there are more they are the most successful, having their own shop and no longer being in a flea market.
>>
I keep having dreams about homicide.. this just started this month, but I feel like all night I'm dreaming of killing people violently. I wake up all night from them. My dream last night I was walking around a neighborhood I'd never seen before. It was high class mansions. It felt post apocalyptic. Many houses were empty. It was me and one other guy but I don't remember who he was. Maybe I don't even recognize him. We were going house to house collecting useful and valuable items in bags. Some of the houses we would find people and lay them on the floor and shoot them all in the head. One lady I remember tried to run and we found her and I was laughing while she screamed and put a gun in her mouth and blew the top of her head off. In my dream we don't have to kill them but it's like we do it for fun because there are no consequences. They are so graphic that it wakes me up sometimes.

I haven't been watching anything violent on TV and I'm not taking any medication. Anyone know anything about dreams that could tell me why I'm killing people in my dreams??
>>
sump
>>
What does it mean when you have the exact same dream? It happens 3 times already and it feels very real
>>
>>16977570
*happened
>>
>>16975048
Hmm, there is a certain somethong to youre drawings that i really appreciate.
It's got what I call 'the magic' ... Whatever happens to you, try to stay alive and making art, and definitely keep recording your dreams. I think you'll find the more you stay in top of that, the more creative drive and 'magic' you'll have. I'll definitely add you to my list of stuff to check out semi-regularly :D

>>16976163
Well there are doubt and worry here
The doubt is the sense that she was impossibly put of reach, due to how you see yourself and love

The worry is that you will die before living in a way reflecting the fire you gained

Both of these are good, though, if you really look at it.
They both mean you care again, probably stronger than you ever have, and it's pretty discombobulating

Well, you die, just like me and all the other people ITT. Everyone dies. But few people actually live...

You now have a chance to be one of them. Don't screw it up by being scared of failure.

>>16976170
Good morning.

>>16977030
The details are there, you're just remembering them. True factz

>>16977059
One worked for me, too well actually. But idk, probably placebo effect or whatever.
If its a legit magical thing, there must be a way to make it so it only eats boring dreams instead of eating bad/intense ones.
Also if its real like that, I'd hypothesize mine got a taste for intensity from all my nightmares and got greedy and gobbled up all my dreams. >:(
Baka Baku ~

>>16977075
Dude even I have many days where I just write down "don't remember. generally good feeling at the beginning, got sorta weird at the end, was in some kind of forested area with houses and with a group of people"
It can be super vague like that
The interesting thing is when you read over that stuff, sometimes you'll actually remember some of the dream and be able to fill in other details

>>16977154
Nah man just a weird dream. Or maybe it's about how you've separated your lust and compassion
>>
File: tumblr_m7p36dL0vL1qze1ryo1_500.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7p36dL0vL1qze1ryo1_500.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
>>16977200
Wow I pictured that very vividly. Really cool stuff. Kinda spiritual, huh? Bet you've never ever felt that at peace and full of 'magical feelings huh? Good stuff.

>>16977201
Ugh I hope she doesn't think a banishing ritual / sage is gonna be enough. If that stuff is real, it's above that kind of basic level shit.
Eh also could be some kinda curse from the other shop, but that's too triflin' (petty, vindictive) for me to want to consider....

>>16977303
Possible explanation:
You live a peaceful life. Your animal instincts and feelings (the id) keep being pushed down by your superego, and rise in violent surges when the dams you build break during dream time when your subconscious pulls up things that are buried deeper. There are some dark emotions that you have which you maybe don't acknowledge
Eh this is the explanation if there is one, but there may not be.

>>16977572
It's not resolved.

Ok later back tomorrow or some shit
>>
Not really a dream, but I'm hoping someone can give me an explanation?

My friend and I were falling asleep next to each other. As I was drifting off, I heard music. Like loud heavy metal music. So I woke her up and asked if she heard it. She said yeah, but when we were silent to listen for it again there was no music. We said whatever and went back to sleep. A minute or so later I woke her up again to tell her I heard more music. At the same time we both said "Drums?" We described the way the music sounded and it was exactly the same. It really freaked us out, but we decided to try and sleep again. Not even 10 seconds later I just said "If you hear it again just wake me up" and she said "Why, did you hear something again?" Turns out we both heard a crowd cheering. We also had visuals, but it seemed like we were seeing things from different angles.
>>
File: 858533852_a28df0eba8.jpg (103 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
858533852_a28df0eba8.jpg
103 KB, 500x375
Good Job OP, for making a Dream General Thread.
>>
File: spike.jpg (45 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
45 KB, 640x960
>>16977762
Wow, you got me. I needed that. It feels strangely better hearing a total stranger tell me I have what it takes. I never did have much faith in myself, but yeah, that night she kissed me, that lit some embers I thought long cold. I guess that is what's changed. I actually care again.

Anyhow, enough romance blogging. If I'm not taking up a bunch of your time, I had a dream last night about my dad (now deceased.) He came to hang out with me in a dream last night for the first time in over a year. He's only showed up when I'm making positive decisions in my life. He was wearing his paramedic uniform. He didn't even give me a bunch of advice or anything, we just road a train together on a cool, foggy morning, then we went for a walk. I told him I knew it was just a dream and that he'd died, and he just shrugged. He usually gets all surprised and laughs when I remind him he's dead. We ended up in some ruins of this old castle, and then he told me he had to go fix something. We agreed to meet up later and he disappeared into the fog. I wandered the overgrown ruins, and found this old room filled with various drawings, sculptures, scribbles of poems, and torches. Some of the trees and vines were grown and gnarled into the shapes of hands. the room had no roof and the cobbled stone floor was all mossy with age. I somehow felt it was a place I needed to be. Then I woke up.

Pa did more in his short life than some men twice his age, and it's... nearing the time of year he died, now that I think about it. Four years ago in five days, couple weeks after his fortieth birthday.
>>
>>16977762
thanks, I'm glad you like them! I plan on keeping the art going. I'm a super visual person so it helps me remember them a lot better.
>>
trying to astral (this time using a mantra) and there was a voice, white light with a click and a hiss in succession. note that I have had this white light appear before but less vividly. wtf?
>>
File: gym_lumiose_anime_XY009227.jpg (104 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
gym_lumiose_anime_XY009227.jpg
104 KB, 800x450
>>16977835
You and them should keep dream journals and see whether you can notice more of these happening....
If shared dreaming is a legitimate phenomenon, my understanding is that your have to be in REM at the same time, and your testimony only makes this hypothesis more solid to me. I don't think it needs to be exact like it was then, but that may help. To make it more likely that you'll have these dreams, try to go to bed around the same time they do.
Maybe it does have to be more exact. Maybe you need to be in physical proximity. I don't know. Not something I've explored.

>>16977838
Not OP, but I hope to keep things going and make more in the future, if only to minimize the endless threads where one person asks about their dream that end after a few posts.

>>16977898
Well, the old room is certainly interesting. I get the feeling it's a kind of private mindspace, a place you've gone in dreams as a kid a few times and forgot about.

Heh. The rundown old castle is your overall self. I hope your dad did end up fixing something with that visit.

>>16978731
Right on, glad to hear it

>>16978787
Maybe don't use a mantra that apparently makes some alien/demon thing notice you....
I mean, did you feel unsafe/uncomfortable? If so, that''s the kind of thing I would assume, from people talking to me about their experiences in AP, but I have no personal experience in the matter so I can't really speculate much.

Goodnight and sweet dreams, /x/....
>>
I must say, I have some FUCKED up dreams sometimes. Always telling a weird, loosely coherent story that always leaves me wondering what the hell I ate before bed.

>A few nights ago, had dream about hunting dinosaurs that no one has discovered before
>turns out, entire lake and forest are located in a warehouse
>actually hunting giant frog with huge, golden eyes
>finds little african american girl from southern Illinois, so abandon quest for frog to take her home
>decide to go out to eat before taking her home
>end up accidentally getting into some kind of altercation with staff
>wake up

It was definitely odd, and I have no idea what it means. The frog is that part I remember the most, along with his glowing gold eyes shining in the darkness
>>
File: yande.re 316740 landscape.jpg (553 KB, 2300x1000) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 316740 landscape.jpg
553 KB, 2300x1000
I had a dream about a week or two ago that I can't get off my mind. All I remember from it was the end before I woke up. It was a 5-10 second news broadcast about there being an assassination attempt on someone. I remember there being an empty dark-wooded podium with the background being some sort of red/white/blue cloth (not a flag, but a half circle). Just before I woke up I got the impression that it was someone politically important in the US and I felt like it was on the 18th or the 22nd.

I really don't like to believe predictions and sure as hell don't like to think that it is something that will happen because quite frankly its seemingly impossible, but its definitely been bugging me more and more as the dates are coming closer now. As stupid as it is, I can't help but think that those moments that I get deja vu are of things that I've already dreamt of previously. I just really wanted to get it off my mind and show myself that its not real so I can move on with these intrusive thoughts and obsessions.
>>
>>16978999
The frog was the spiritual part, the girl was the moral part, the hunt was the primal part, the warehouse containing the wilderness was the superego, the boundaries for the id, making I take place only in acceptable ways, and the altercation is your problems with people and avoiding confrontations...

>>16979071
That's not how things are gonna play out here. Just chill.

Oh and the half circle tricolor thing over a podium is definitely a thing I've seen

>>16972687
Well none of these are food, but here are the easy ones to get that are legal:

-alcohol
-caffeine
-melatonin
-mugwort
-nutmeg?
-ginseng?
-some vitamins like B, D, and omega 3s maybe

Don't combine shit before youre used to it, that'd be dumb. Also you have to be reasonably good at remembering dreams already, or you won't even be able to notice the effects

Ok now I'm gone. It'd be neat to hear more cool or interesting dreams ..
>>
Anybody able to interpret my dreams?
Some background info: I often lucid dream and encounter what seem to be spirits. I recently arrived back in Europe from a trip in Korea (Where I visited many shrines and performed rituals daily).

Last week I dreamt of being in my living room (Where I carry out rituals), within the dream I was trying to evoke a spirit. The dream was lucid, I was aware and in control of my actions. While demanding a spirit to appear I heard a female laughing and speaking in a language I couldn't understand. Suddenly a black wind picked me up and I was spinning around the room as if a tornado had picked me up. I woke up after this... 1/2
>>
>>16979337

Continued.

Last night I had a series of short dreams where I felt a presence with me in all episodes. Then I was in my living room again (as with my previous dream). There was a young Oriental female with me, there were buzzing noises and suddenly a breeze was felt all over my body. A visible black wind started to flow from my body, this was an extremely real and powerful feeling. The wind kept flowing from my body and behind me a shadow formed (I was viewing from my POV but could see behind me?). That shadow quickly changed into a woman floating behind me. She was dressed in a sky blue hooded silk robe, she was also Oriental, extremely white skin with the darkest black hair. She appeared to be amazingly beautiful but terrifying at the same time. I tried to speak with her but my mouth was impossible to open. I gestured for the girl in the room with me to speak with the spirit. As I did this, the girl's eye sockets were empty and black, her mouth torn open with a petrified look on her face. The mood turned sinister and the spirit behind me floated infront of me, her face and body intertwining with mine, as if I absorbed her. She then disappeared and I felt weak in a room filled with terror. I then stood in front of a mirror and performed the Qabbalistic Cross and woke up.
>>
Bumping this
>>
What does x do when they can't get sleep? In the past week I've had a lot of trouble getting to sleep
>>
File: Structures from silence.jpg (114 KB, 659x624) Image search: [Google]
Structures from silence.jpg
114 KB, 659x624
>Had a dream where i was just standing around on the street outside my house
>It was nighttime and everything was extremely quiet, not a car on sight or a person
>Remember having this sense of dread, as everything was dead silent and all over creepy as fuck
>Suddenly i look up at the night sky and i get this feeling that i'm about to witness some shit
>One by one, i see what i thought were stars begin to move, like dancing around, in weird but organized patterns
>Suddenly they stop and it's dead silence all over again, but i know it's not over, i don't wanted it to be over, i was in complete awe watching these things dance around for me, it's as if they knew i was watching them and were doing it to amuse me
>I was like "cmon is that it? show me more!"
>Fucking out of nowhere, i see these incredible geometric shapes of all colors and sizes appear and they begin to dance and show off for me, kinda like some fireworks from outer space
>They had this alien like vibe to them, it reminded me of the ending from close encounters of the third kind
>I remember them making these weird but oddly pretty synth sounds while they were "performing"
>I was completely speechless, everything was so beautiful, and when it was over and one by one they dissappeared into space i was just very grateful that they showed me their art, and everything was quiet once again

These two songs remind me of the sounds they were doing, which at first were very innocent and playful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrSmOPFfx7g

And as it kept getting more epic they started to sound like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7ctFeOSbU

I don't know if there was any meaning to that dream but it's the one i remember most vividly, i wish i could see it one more time before i die :')
>>
File: Shadowpeoplulz.jpg (37 KB, 355x284) Image search: [Google]
Shadowpeoplulz.jpg
37 KB, 355x284
>>16971879
>Lying in bed
>Snoozing/sleeping lightly
>Have dream in which I was fully aware it was a dream.
>All right lucid dreaming, fuck yes!
>Start off in some building, it seemed like the backlot/backstage area of a theater, with ropes and pulleys and a door that lead into the main area(/scene i guess?)
>Two people are there, they spot me and I walk up to them to talk to them.
>Never seen their faces before.
>They seem friendly enough, until I start noticing they dress exactly the same as people i know.
>They proclaim to be two of my best friends, one of which tries to show me her "daughter"
>Basically a toy doll, but very lifelike
>I say "Um, you're not my friends, I've never met you
>They keep on insisting
>I keep on refusing
>They get annoyed, this goes on
>After a while it becomes apparent that I'm not supposed to be there
>They basically flat out tell me that I'm not supposed to be there in this state, and I get the notion that they're literally actors trying to convince me that they're various people
>They're surprised I even got there in this "aware" state
>Understand/realize dreams are a theatre play of sorts, that only sleeping people fall for
>Notice their eyes after a while, the iris is a black/dark circle, with red spots on a white background instead of a single pupil in the middle.
>They're "demonic"/extradimensional people, aka. the real sandmen, so to speak, dream people.
>Wake up with the notion that it wasn't just a dream, but that I somehow saw the "other side" of a dream before the "main show" was ready for me to visit.
>Fun, yet somehow unsettling

tl;dr I dreamt that dreams are literally theater pieces put on by neutral/benevolent beings in charge of fooling our sleeping/non-cynical REM brain.
>>
>>16980828
damn
>>
i have a reoccurring dream where i suck my own dick

whats up with that?
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
58 KB, 250x250
I recentlymoved into a building, I'm living in the 10th floor and it's the tallest building in my city so I can pretty much see the whole thing from here.

About a week ago, I was drinking with friends and we spotted something weird and my roomate told me that he sees that every single night at different hours.

It looks like a huge spaceship, it does the same every time, it goes right, then left, then it seems like it's coming directly to our appartment's balcony (it's the only one with a balcony) and when it's really close it suddenly disappears.

Have you ever had any kind of ufo/alien contact?
How?
Please be real in this, I'm interested
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_1926.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_1926.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2400
>>16981144
You tell me, anon
>>
>>16981144

I have had that a few times in the past also anon, didn't make much sense of it either, ha!
>>
>>16981267
Hmm me too, I bet it's actually pretty normal. Let's just say it is.
>>
File: 1425861999634.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425861999634.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
I have plenty of weird dreams I do not understand though I only remember the more interesting ones and forget other in a week.
Anyway have a most recent one:
>Dream begins with me runing around the town trying to save people from certain death
>Whole town is infested with plague so dense you can see clouds of viruses
>There is no sun
>While helping people notice a person in a black leather jacket and a hat
>He had no face and had yellow glowing spots in place where eyes should be
>Start chasing him beacuse assumed he was responsible for all the shit happening
>Chase him until he gets inside some ruins so dark you can't see anything in there
>Want to get inside but some blonde policewoman stops me
>She takes out a flashlight and we go inside together
>After some time she just stops and stares up while I look at her
>She starts bleeing from her eyes, nose, ears etc.
>Says "death" right before collapsing
>Get spooked and run outside
>Dream ends

Can it mean something or is just a useless dream?
I remember most of my dreams so I can post more if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 1447055300809.jpg (49 KB, 550x328) Image search: [Google]
1447055300809.jpg
49 KB, 550x328
bumpin' for more cool dreams to read...
>>
Here's one I think you'll all like:

>dream starts with me at my computer
>looking up minutiae of oWoD (I think it was jumping rules, specifically)
>on a traditional forum
>someone posts a .pdf that supposedly had the answer
>forum has a preview system
>preview box opens, .pdf is just a grey field of static
>scroll down, the guy seems to have constantly reposted it
>as I scroll, the preview boxes blur together
>videos and images begin playing in the static
>images are of horrible gore, death - the one I remember is someone's back being punctured with an inhuman appendage from behind, and having it pushed through their chest
>the images keep playing
>in my head I hear a grating voice, I recognize the voice as belonging to the images
>"HELLO HUMAN. I AM *incomprehensible*. I AM CONTACTING YOU WHILE YOU ARE AT YOUR WEAKEST."
>immediately woke up
>never have a dream like this again

What d'you think about it, /x/?
>>
File: 203435_c0rpse-b0y_dream-eater.jpg (275 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
203435_c0rpse-b0y_dream-eater.jpg
275 KB, 676x1000
>>16981710
I don't think other universes are fully seperate. You 'walked to another earth with owod, and from there connected to an actual world of darkness somehow, by attracting the attention of some kinda powerful demon or dark god that lived there...

Not sure what the big bad guys are, there are different versions of the game and I'm not really the one who's into /tg/, but I've heard of it at least

The guy who posted the stuff that led you to the real darkness was not so lucky as you, I'm guessing. They dreamt of whatever it was a lot and it drove them insane and possessed them.

How's that?
>>
>>16972687
chocolate and cheese
>>
File: IMAG1157.jpg (599 KB, 1515x2586) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1157.jpg
599 KB, 1515x2586
>>16981360
I did a /really/ quick art of a lil bit of your dream anon
>>
File: 1362419777311.jpg (254 KB, 897x1200) Image search: [Google]
1362419777311.jpg
254 KB, 897x1200
>>16971879
had one the other night, in house along, complete silence. This actually might have not been a dream....
Because the entire house was soundless and from nowhere while I was asleep I heard a meniacle death screech from what must have been a baby or small child

and I woke up, looked through the whole house and didn't find anything but my door was unlocked
>>
File: Street Lights.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Street Lights.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1200
Same guy from "Shooting best friend dream" here. I wanted to also share some of my memorable childhood night terrors.

>Be younger me, maybe 6 or 7
>Closet door is open
>Don't care and fall asleep
>Have a nightmare I am staring at my closet on the opposite side of the room while laying on my side
>Emerges three long skinny fingers from the closet trying to support the thing in there as it leans it's head out
>It's fucking ET (from the movie)
>Long ass neck sticking side ways
>Huge ass eyes stare at me and he opens his mouth to reveal sharp teeth
>ET Mumbles and makes weird noises then I wake up scared shitless
>>
>>16981968
I had similar dreams regarding ET, one where I saw him eating the flesh of my parents but I was in a closet looking through a slit

Another where he was at the foot of my bed and he stretched his neck so he could just be able to see me...
I fucking hate ET to this day, my stomach turns when I see pictures of him or think of him.
>>
File: IMAG1158.jpg (621 KB, 1858x1585) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1158.jpg
621 KB, 1858x1585
>>16978999
Seems like glowing golden eyes are a recurring thing, I had a dream like that too but as a dragon.

also here's a little art for you
>>
>>16981960
But your door was locked before? That's definitely odd. Do you live alone or is it possible some family member or friend/roommate could have unlocked the door?
If so perhaps a sound from something dropping or maybe their phone wasn't on silent etc. could have caused your nightmare. Right when you heard the screech did you wake up immediately?
There have been many times my sister has come in my room to get something and as she closes the door I immediately wake up from something like a gun shot in my dream.
>>
>>16982007
The door was locked as it was a few days ago
I don't remember if I immediately woke up but I did
wake up either immediately or right after and I live alone.
>>
File: IMAG1159.jpg (1 MB, 2046x2379) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1159.jpg
1 MB, 2046x2379
>>16981968
sorry
>>
>>16982023
Holy fuck you have no idea what that does to me. I don't hate you for it but I hate that fucking thing...funny though, when I was younger ET was my favorite movie, I'd watch it 4 times in a row, then I had the nightmares and I've hated it since.
>>
>>16971879
I have extremely vivid, meaningful dreams every night. And I remember them for the first 2 or : minutes before really thinking about anything but I never remember them, I think I kinda like it though.
>>
>>16982014
You live alone....okay that's fucking spooky
Um, do you live in an apartment or house? Would it be easy for an intruder to get into your home?
Perhaps it was an intruder and as he left you heard something and woke up.
I can't explain it but it's like sometimes my dream is timed perfectly with my alarm or whenever I hear someone drop shit on the floor in the other room. Right as I hear it something like a gunshot or me falling happens the exact moment. Perhaps this was the case with you but maybe a intruder made the noise.
>>
>>16982027
hahaha sorry, it's one of the few dreams in this thread I'm capable of painting
>>
I remember most of my dreams, but I'll post the one that scared the shit out of me the most.

>Dream starts with me lying on the operating table
>Awake at the time but everything is bright, hazy, under the white light
>Being operated on in my chest/abdomen area
>So bright, can only see the eyes of the ones operating on me
>Can feel the intense pain but can't move
>Wakes up in pain

I don't really like talking about that dream since just even typing it gives me chills.
>>
>>16982037
was not dream
ayy lmaos want you to think it was
>>
>>16982036
You made that? It looks great man. But no don't be sorry I get it. I have a sense of humor when it comes to this, I'd probably do the same.
>>
>>16982036
Saved it
>>
>>16982040
Yeah, I'm sick so I need something to do other than watch netflix I'm >>16975048 with the dream journals, I haven't had any cool ones lately, so it's nice to read/art others
>>
>>16982049
Oh that's fucking cool. I'll keep track and read through them. I wish I was good at drawing, I'd draw out my dreams as well but you know. Stick figures don't really do the trick.
>>
File: Dream Telepathy.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Dream Telepathy.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
Heeeey, where are my dreamwalkers at!? Seriously... are there honestly others out there?
I keep finding myself in these places, where I can recognize that we're all dreamers, that we all have certain power here, and that we're free to interact in these massive shared dream spaces. They are difficult to get to, but I have the most amazing feeling when I find one. That feeling is how I know, i'm not just dreaming this by myself. But... I've never actually met others. Are you guys out there? Am I crazy?
>>
something for you guys to try out, I generally have dreams/nightmares involving insects when listening to this. Best experience with earbuds of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zM3qAzBaw

I go on listenonrepeat and listen to it, it loops so that way you can listen to it throughout your whole sleep.
>>
>>16982054
thanks! Well if you have any dreams you want me to art for you, I'm all for it.
>>
>>16982081
Oh cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
>>
>>16982081
Fellow from >>16982062
Say, can I offer an idea? I had a dream years ago in which I was some sort of elite combat specialist, like a modern demon hunter but organized with a military-like unit. We ended up having a bitter encounter with these dragon-like beasts I will do my best to describe. They were about the size of a pickup truck, with six muscular legs total, three on each side. They walked upon all six legs with lizard like body movements, yet were fully capable of standing upon two and using their razor sharp talons for visceral combat. They also had thumb like talons that they could use to all sorts of dexterous ends. They had black skin, but it appeared more rocky than scaly, with intricate glowing blue patterns, barely contained energy, coursing over their bodies and glowing brightly when they get ready to attack or spit blue flames. Their faces looked almost like dragon skulls, only with that rocky skin still clinging to the bone and glowing mist constantly pouring from the eye sockets. They also had leathery wings, and winglets on their thick tails, making them just as agile in the air as they were on land. They killed most of my squad in minutes. I'm curious to see an artists rendition, if you'd like to.
>>
File: dragonspawn.jpg (13 KB, 270x262) Image search: [Google]
dragonspawn.jpg
13 KB, 270x262
>>16982137
I can totally do that, that sounds fun. Did they kinda resemble pic related?
>>
File: 1444339446223.png (291 KB, 455x396) Image search: [Google]
1444339446223.png
291 KB, 455x396
>>16981943
Nice work anon.
>>
>>16982161
arigato, anon-kun
>>
>>16982062
The ones you're meeting I almost completely fucking 100% guarantee are not from around here. Most likely from other earths. Or imagined.

Sure you can share a dream with someone else from this earth if your sufficiently connected to them and so on, but the overwhelming likelihood is as I said, that the dreamers you meet are from elsewhere

I've asked for numbers and locations, but the ones I got were all not real numbers or places

I think I'll start asking about recent political events, instead...

>>16982037
Ugh. Assuming aliens are real, I'd say someone really needs to get on the greys' case about not using pain suppressors when theyre messing around with humans. We are evolved enough to suffer from stuff, and that should be obvious to the galactic council or whatever the fuck.

>>16979353
Well if dreams are transdimensional as I sometimes believe, it'd make sense for a demon from a world where there are actual demon possessions to try to move to a new host through their vessel's dream...

>>16980828
Oh yeah, fuck the actors, i fuckin' hate that shit
Good thing I almost never see them... Or maybe I do and they're responsible for when dream people assure me I'm not dreaming.
Huh.

You know, I always had 'actors' and 'agents' as two different types, but now, I am not so sure..

>>16981175
If its a dream try to get lucid enough to fly up to it and go inside. Though you may get experimented on if they're amoral and you're weak

>>16981360
Spooky

>>16982036
You should get better and draw more of these in the future that'd be neat

Most dreams I hear, especially here on /x/ are pretty out there, and would be both difficult and interesting to draw. Probably a good challenge.

Ok gnight, everybody. Glad to see this thread doing so well :D
>>
I'm having vivid dreams since the last couple of days. By vivid I mean theyre realistic to the point where it just appears Im living them. This is really freaking me out. Ive never had dreams which I can remember. Last night I had this dream where I was wearing a bra and my dick was placed on the washbasin and I was constantly swinging it back and forth and finally fapped by looking at my pits (its alright I have an armpit fetish, but this is only for grils' pits not MY OWN!). This dream was really freaky. Please help. Is it because Ive been sleeping late? And right before sleeping I get really tired because I have a lot to do during the day. Anyone?
>>
>>16982153
No, they didn't have centaurian features. Their bodies were longer and more lizardlike, walking on all six legs like mutated salamanders or something. When they would rear up, it was only on their back two legs, leaving four to work as arms. But when traversing land, they were using all six legs.
>>
>>16982265
noted, the pic will be done in prolly 15 mins, you're lucky I'm a lot better at drawing dragons than people haha
>>
>>16982230
Fellow from >>16982062

Hey! That's a great idea! It never occurred to me to even try phone numbers or places. But I must ask, what makes you so sure that people all over the world aren't little by little figuring out that we can do this? Also, I heard somewhere that even if one is "receiving" one's dream perceptions, sometimes things might be perceived differently due to a dreamer's personal manifestations. Like... maybe you asked for phone numbers and locations but just perceived the information all different, or the dreamer you asked couldn't recall their own waking information perfectly.
C'mon man, don't break my heart! I wanted a literal dream team....
>>
File: 1420720583541.jpg (530 KB, 2488x1867) Image search: [Google]
1420720583541.jpg
530 KB, 2488x1867
anyone take tramadol? Gives me 5 dreams a night, full length shit too. Ill report back tomorrow. Look into it though. Shit does wonders.
>>
I have a recurring dream where I'm dragging a man wrapped in a burial shroud across the desert to a city in the distance, It's hard going as the body keeps getting stuck. Eventually I'm passed by the funerary procession of a rich man whose body is on a pallet carried by 8 men. The full procession take along time to pass, and after it disappears into the blowing sands I wake up.
>>
File: IMAG1164[1].jpg (3 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1164[1].jpg
3 MB, 5376x3024
>>16982265
>>16982275
might be more than 15 mins m8, I'm spending a lot of time on the watercolor. Sorry
>>
>>16982350
Hey, that's actually pretty close! Take all the time you want, man. I'm over here like "what's a sleep schedule"?
>>
File: IMAG1166.jpg (2 MB, 2071x2843) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1166.jpg
2 MB, 2071x2843
>>16982350
This is as good as its gonna get tonight, my roomate went to bed so I had to end early. I'm gonna refine it tomorrow, if you'd like to see
>>
>>16982369
>>16982414
Anyway, it was fun making this, thanks for sharing your cool dream!
>>
>>16971879
Okay, well, here we go. I'll try to keep it concise.

Dreams are broken into two categories: love and nightmares

>Love
>Girls, either known or not
>Involved with me emotionally
>Not always involving sex, but more romantic relationships
>Always forget them
>Wake up depressed

>Nightmares
>Humanoid figures
>Black, hollow eyes
>Generally well dressed
>Calmly coming towards me
>Can always go through walls, doors, windows
>Prevalence of arms bursting from walls
>Always searching for me. looking at me
>They always grab me

It's nothing deep or paranormal, I suppose, but it's just weird that I have nightmares at least 4 times a week and I'm in my twenties
>>
>>16982423
Woah-ho-ho-hoah! That's friggin DOPE, I'm definitely gonna check in tomorrow. For now i'm perfectly happy saving this version!
>>
>be me this morning in bed
>drifting in and out while watching random youtube stuff on autoplay
>suddenly am in a dream where I am in a queue in a small and cramped shop
>looking to buy a set of cheap jogging headphones
>finally get to the til but cashier (who is randomly represented by a guy I work with for whatever reason) but phone rings and he picks it up and starts yapping away ignoring me
>old woman is standing behind me and is getting increasingly pressed up against me as queue gets longer and more confined
>start banging on the counter and yelling at the cashier to hurry up
>signals he'll just be a second
>go to get money from my pocket but am struggling to grabs coins
>at this can't even move due to overcrowding in shop
>turn around to apologize to old lady for rummaging around so much and shit
>old lady has been crushed to death
>start screaming and panicking like a little bitch while looking at her limp head with mouth wide open

>awake from dream
>notice that my blanket is crumpled up right next to me in exactly the same vaguely human shape that the old womans face was
>the conversation the cashier was having was what was playing on youtube

scary, but I love those short semi-conscious 'lie-in' dreams where your irl surroundings and ambiance meld in with and influence the weird shit thats going on
>>
>Wake up in my bed
>Weird place
>Not in my home
>Kind of like an apartment
>Get up
>Everything looks like it's being recorded from a potato
>Step outside
>Everything is on fire
>See newspaper
>First thing I see
>THE WORLD BURNS
>Date says March 17th 2016

Ideas?
>>
File: 1446143298104.png (75 KB, 366x413) Image search: [Google]
1446143298104.png
75 KB, 366x413
>>16981360
Since I have some time now and it's always good to contribute to some good quality threads I'll write some more, 4 first weird dreams I had. (I never really remembered any of my dreams before it and even if I did it was just a few fragments of it that I would forget the next day, only around a year ago out of sudden I started to remember every dream I have and most of them were weird.)

1st dream I ever fully remembered (As I stated before I had it around a year ago)
>Be in a room with no walls
>It was basicly in an abyss and everything around was just empty black space
>Only thing in a dream was a vintage desk and a carpet under it
>There was a square glass bottle on the desk
>Upon closer inspection noticed some runes painted on it from the inside
>Open it
>Feel like there is some really strong energy coming out of it
>Dream ends

2nd
>Be in a radio station
>Reading the runes from a piece of paper, it seemed like those were the same runes from the bottle
>Reading them sounds gibberish
>When I'm done everything starts burning
>Everything eventualy burns and I'm in the same abyss from the first dream
>Dream ends

3rd still quite blows my mind considering what happend afterwards
>In a dream walking an usual road to my house
>It's usually empty but in a dream there are hundreds of people a giant crowd
>Feeling like something is chasing me
>As I'm walking notice my friend inside the crowd
>Pass him and after few minutes get stabbed
>Stabber was a person with no features, looked like a black fog in a shape resembling human
>Either die or lose conciousnes (I don't know which)
>Wake up inside some small, dark room
>Dream ends

Now, what is unusual about the dream is that I told my friends about it along with a friend that was in my dream.
>We check the meaning in a Dream Dictionary
>Turns out it means that someone will hurt you soon (not physicaly) and you will be left in a bad state (or something like this I don't really remember)

Cont.
>>
File: 1438102592147.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1438102592147.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>16982888
We had some jokes about it but we didn't took it seriously or anything.
Then week later have a 4th dream
>Standing in the middle of the road from previous dream
>See my friend's (the one from the last dream) gf
>Talking with her but I don't remember what were we talking about anymore
>At some point turn around
>When looking back at her there is only a black fog person from the last dream
>It starts laughing
>Dream ends

So, when I wanted to tell my friends about it, it turned out that friend's gf backstabed him (not literally of course) along with a whole group and turned out to be a lying bitch (I won't say what was she lying about beacuse it's more personal matter) meaning that last dreams were telling us what will happen.

Since then I often remembered my dreams, I still don't know what caused that though.
Also a black fog thing is pretty much appearing in 90% of my dreams and usually ends up killing me or doing something bad each time.

>>16981943
Nice job mate, keep up the good work.
[spoiler]Your pic also reminded me that the policewoman from the last dream looked extremaly familiar to the friend's gf.
>>
When I was a kid, I used to have recurring nightmares. The same dream over and over again, sometimes with added shit, but relatively the same. When I turned 10, they suddenly stopped. I'm 20 now, and they're back, happening every night. What do?
>>
I often experience physical pain somehow, strong enough to wake me up. Rarely sleep straight through the night.
>>
Had a dream last night about breaking down little parts of a laptop like hard drive, battery and several covers before going on a trip to japan. One of the batteries was a fucking triple a. Woke up before I could get on the plane or do anything interesting.
>>
This was last night and is my 7th dream journal entry so far
>standing on top of a moving military-esque truck
>i'm in some kind of ninja clothing and standing next to me is samus in her full suit
>another truck is behind us and gaining on us
>a kid that's like 12 jumps onto our truck and begins fighting samus and I
>as soon as we start fighting I 'become aware' (when you just kind of know things in a dream without learning them) that we're on different teams and if we beat him he has to join our team for the rest of the game
>finally manage to grab his wrists from behind and hold him while samus pummels the shit out of him
>he kicks back and hits me in the stomach and jumps away just as samus throws her final punch which also hits me in the gut
>he leaps back to the other truck and I laugh to myself and feel really excited to fight him again
>wake up this morning feeling great
>>
Saw a post a while about the astral plane and it was people discussing a certain place and that it was dangerous to go to now as opposed to before. Anybody know what this was?
>>
File: 0,,16191167_404,00.jpg (13 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
0,,16191167_404,00.jpg
13 KB, 340x191
anyone ever dreamt of a place looking something like pic related?
i have a few memorable times and at first i thought the pyramid was something my mind created after driving a looong way on the highway (can you see that?), but i just went to look up an appropriate highway pic to show what i meant and found this which looks VERY evocative of the place in my dream
i thought to look this up after seeing a sort of similar setting in the movie nightmare
>>
>>16982894
>>16982485
Thanks!! Can't get to it today since I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow. You can just check my blog for the updated version when I get to it
>>
File: becausex.jpg (19 KB, 960x712) Image search: [Google]
becausex.jpg
19 KB, 960x712
>>16982037
Same anon!

Another weird dream, but not as weird

>Dream starts with me on my laptop
>Watches a supposed video that was somehow found in my download folder
>Video shows my kitchen and the outline of pic-related shows up on the right side of video
>Video clicks to black (similar to windows boot manager screen) with incomprehensible text
>File name "015276.exe"

I tried my best to explain it clearly
>>
i have the strangest sleeping pattern which contributes to most of my "strange" dreams but i astral project almost every night (or day if I sleep during the day) without meaning too, but I never leave my body because I don't want too. Most recently was me falling asleep on my cousins bed and realizing I was astral projecting I could still hear him play the video game on his desktop even though I couldn't see him there it was really interesting probably the first time I ever really have wanted to leave my body to see if the game got louder if i came closer to his computer table(this happened like 12hours ago), and also whenever I do dream-dream its lucid 90procent of the time which could be potentially fun except I never do anything really . I also almost always have to go through what seems several layers of dreams or dimensions to wake up because I will be stuck in bed/waking up about 5-8 times before really waking up..

I don't understand why this happens to me, I have never really been scared even though Ive had "scary" experiences. It almost feels like Im wasting a talent if it even is that. I tell my friends and family everyday about my dream experiences and they think I am a little crazy but this feels just like a part of me.
It does go away somewhat if my sleeping routine is normal (it rarely ever is due to insomnia).

it would be cool if someone knew anything about this or if i ever found someone like me,
>>
>>16984426
related,
i also sometimes wakeup without my eyes closing.. which i have only told my best friend because i don't think anyone else would take me seriously if i said that
>>
>>16984366
Dude you had visitors on 6/27/15
>>
I started keeping a dream journal about a month ago, but I'm a having a problem remembering enough to write down. Usually when I wake up, all I can remember is that I've had a dream, but nothing that took place in it. So far I have two detailed entries, but the last one was from about a week and a half ago. Is there anything I can do?
>>
God, I remember this one terrifying dream I had.

I was hiding in a closet absolutely terrified because something was following me. Suddenly the closet door opened and in front of me there was a colourful winged creature, and it was trying to lure me out.

After much kicking, screaming and bawling from me, though, the creature just ripped me out o the closet and took me outdoors, and flew up high into the sky.

Once we where up there, it told me that everything was going to be okay and that it was just going to do some tests. I was absolutely terrified and kept shouting at it to put me down.

Suddenly it just dropped me, and I switched to a 3rd person view of my sobbing body falling from the sky and landing smack on the ground, headfirst. I saw my own neck fold sideways an snap.
>>
>>16984109
What's the name of the blog?
>>
>>16984444
I wouldn't doubt it, actually.
That was the first dream I had like that, and the "thing" that appeared in the video creeped me out, and actually finding it on /x/ months later was even weirder.
>>
>>16984487
jellybugloves.tumblr.com
>>
>>16984553
I hope you don't mind that I followed your blog cause I really love your art.
>>
>>16984624
Not at all! I follow back too, thanks!
>>
>>16984426
>>16984438

https://vimeo.com/66334047
>>
Have had this dream about 4-5 times over the past 5 years, but it seems more relevant now than ever with political going ons.

>Am undercover CIA in a terrorist organization
>Large group of people, see many of their faces clearly
>Group receives a message that "rent is due tomorrow" meaning that they know the time and place they will be attacked
>the terrorists plan a trap
>My partner and I must warn the CIA
>I remember where the CIA is located from past dreams
>Begin entering the building but am stopped by a vagrant old man / ghost who was trying to scare me. Doesn't scare me.
>A woman in business clothes tries to stop me to do paperwork. I quickly talk my way around her and she says that I have "learned a lot since the other dreams" and I "Deserved to deliver my message."
>A large black man like a bodyguard stops me, grabs my credentials. says they are fake.
>wake up.
>first time since having the dream that I wasn't able to deliver my message.

CIA has ultra tight security right now because of what's going on?
>>
I had a dream, where... Well, long story short, in October of 2024 this "entity" gets released, and it told me plain and clear that it's coming straight for me, and went into detail on how it planned to kill me.

How fucked am I? It's just a dream, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-22-08-35-12.png (193 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-22-08-35-12.png
193 KB, 800x1280
>>16982295
Yeah the more lucid you are, the less your own dream logic will interfere with what you perceive, but a high enough lucidity to be asking about someone's location is so high that it usually leads to waking up, or another dream setting.
I've never had much time once I actually astasrt talking real life with dream people, and like I said I never got any info that really checked out

Also, like you said, their perceptions are similarly tinted by dream logic, and likely much more so, since I'm usually the more aware one.

I can't give you anything definitive. Hey, if you ever make any headway in regards to communication and so on, it'd be cool t hear, since I've had frustratingly little.

>>16982321
Pretty dang simple, you are seeing how society feels unfair in how it treats the ric vs. how it trewats the poor, and you saw yourself as being on the poor side where things are much harder and people often don't care about you as much

>>16982414
You know, bizzarely enough I had an almost identical dream as that guy. The six legged dragon things. I was part of an army fighting a couple of them in this cave area, and they looked a lot like he described and you drew.
They would lunge and smash lots of us with their forearms in these sweeping slashes, and we didn't seem to be hurting them that much by the time I died.

Pretty creepy, honestly how similar that shit was. Oh also each one had a different sorta color scheme, there was a one with these orange glowy highlights and one that was more blue, but the orange one was the one I saw up close and I was pretty dang terrifying...

Not making this up. I really had this incredibly similar dream wtf

>>16982437
Sounds exactly like slendermans to me

>>16982518
Hypnopompia

>>16982865
Unless you turn into a potato before then, I think we're safe XD
>>
>>16985990
That's pretty cool, I have no explanation of why your dreams are so similar but I can picture painting ones with slightly different color schemes, that would be pretty fun. Did they have misty glowy eye sockets too?
>>
Any recommendations for having certain dreams?
I love having dreams where I'm skiing, but they're pretty rare... They happen a little more frequently if I leave the window open on a cold night, but even then it's not often.
They're usually my happiest dreams for some reason.
>>
Just woke up from a dream that we, usa get nuked before dawn today. Russia decides to cut the head off isil and nuke obama. Obama doesn't fire back.

I laid down on my bed and pulled my covers over mr. Felt the heat rise as light blinded my eyes. I prayed to jesus and I woke up at 3:33am
>>
File: louvre-pyramid.jpg (332 KB, 1601x1149) Image search: [Google]
louvre-pyramid.jpg
332 KB, 1601x1149
>>16986024
Yeah the eyes glow with the same color as the lines of color, but much brighter and misty, which I feel was due to their heat creating water vapor in the air.

The scales were like pic related sort of, shallow striated grooves between them, that type of dragon scale look
They also didn't have long obvious necks because they were sort of lizard/snake like, so you couldn't really tell where the neck ended...

But this was at least a year ago, so I'm not sure sure about the details

>>16985501
Pretty sure you're fine. That you wasn't this you

>>16984464
They were just testing some shit. Apparently your panic was so annoying they just dropped you and went to find someone who wouldn't be so scared. Though I feel like they should have just chosen a form that wouldn't be so terrifying, but maybe they cant shapeshift

>>16984455
On the days you don't remember stuff write that. If you train yourself to write something every day even if its that you don't rememebr you will actually start to remember more

>>16983887
Sounds like the Louvre to me. Pic related
>>
File: 1436613611923.jpg (162 KB, 800x1023) Image search: [Google]
1436613611923.jpg
162 KB, 800x1023
>>16984777
Heh, its funny that the receptionist was aware it was a dream and the agency wasn't

>>16983863
Veelox, most likely
There were a couple other places like that but I don't remember the names off the top of my head

>>16983415
Eesh, yeah I can relate. Realistic sensory input can be a very, very horrible thing in dreams

However it can also be awesome

See key >>16975158

>>16982030
Maybe viewing them through the mundane lens of waking perception would tarnish them, and you are content with keeping you lives seperate. Like you say, even without the memory of the dream, you can get powerful feelings from them that color your day

>>16982888
This shit right here is like.. Too important for me to even wanna talk about right now.
If you want, search my trip on the archives with keywords "darkness" and "void"
Or reverse image search pic related

________
Ok, I'm gone; glad to see the thread so successful :D
>>
I was in a rainforest, or something similar to that.

Then my dream when into my bedroom, I was frantically looking for a lizard (bearded dragon, to be very specific) and a toad to make sure they weren't dead. I was looking for the lizard and looking for food for the toad.

Then I found a tarantula out of it's cage, and I kept trying to put it back in.. But it never did. I managed to get it in once, then it got out. I kept chasing it, then it would chase me back.

My dream ended with me waking up scared.

What the flying fuck does this mean?
>>
Dreamed of some place where everything you thought immediately formed. But I didn't want anything so I went back to earth. hehe

Dream 2 was some time travel dream. not much going on.

And dream 3 was some well weird...

That some game tight recall right their.
>>
Got a really bizarre dream just now.

First dream :There was in a dark cellar full of graffiti and there was people including few of my familly in there just talking and sitting on chairs..
Second:Back at home, we were babysitting a fucking 10inch baby made of candy not even formed... he died from falling few moments later
Last dream was good. Dreamed of being in monaco with a supercar mustang 2015
>>
File: depressed-drinker_420.jpg (11 KB, 224x420) Image search: [Google]
depressed-drinker_420.jpg
11 KB, 224x420
I had/have dream about Chucky running around in my house and I freaked out about if he'll hurt or kill my family. So I just chase and try to catch and I see his face and freeze and just wake up.

I've been having these dreams since I was 11 and I'm 20. I blame my brother for showing me Child's play.
>>
>>16986362
Oh god that second dream sounds fucking horrifying man just... what the fuck
>>
File: triangles.png (5 KB, 388x236) Image search: [Google]
triangles.png
5 KB, 388x236
This came up in a dream last night and it seems to be significant in some way; it's puzzling me still. Has anyone seen this kind of motif before? It seems like a challenge, almost like sudoku.
>>
Can't green text, using my phone.
This happened about 2 days ago, and I'm still freaked the fuck out. I haven't had a dream since I was like 11, I'm 15 now. We have a couch in what my family calls the computer room, and there's also a large upright piano, shelves, and cabinet type thing. I fell asleep on the couch, and thought I had woken up to my sister playing piano, but I looked over, and the piano was playing itself. From their my vision became very blurry and had a falling feeling before I actually woke up.
>>
File: 1425139347026.jpg (102 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425139347026.jpg
102 KB, 750x1000
>>
File: radiation-sign.jpg (65 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
radiation-sign.jpg
65 KB, 220x220
>>16986594
Well it is used for the radiation warning sign symbol, although in more stylized form. One could hypothesize it has to do with atoms by way of some geometric formulas, but I don't know or care enough to look into it. It does look like sudoku as well...
>>
Reposting this in here. I accidentally made a thread about it earlier. Happened last night and I am still disturbed.

>be me
>post coitus cuddling naked with gf (only mentioning because it is relevant to the way the story ends)
>fall asleep and start dreaming
>in dream we are at a movie theater watching a scary movie
>only part of movie I remember is an Asian guy, an Asian girl in a bright red coat, and a blond white girl are poolside at an indoor gym pool in winter clothes smoking cigarettes
>white girl gets jealous of the Asian girl and starts shit talking her
>I tell my gf it's about to get too scary and we should leave the theater
>as we go I'm covering her eyes and I look up to the screen
>white girl pushes the Asian girl in the red coat in, guy tries to save her but they quickly both run away as she emerges from the pool herself
>Camera pans to Asian girl and her eyes are now pitch black
>her face smiling takes up the entire screen as we leave the theater
>go home and get in bed cuddling naked
>I decide to prank my gf because she scares easy
>start whispering "I want your flesh" over and over
>say it louder and louder
>mfw I'm not scary so I decide to do an evil laugh
>still not scary so I start snorting like a pig
>Suddenly the girl in red jacket from the movie materializes and I lock right into her giant black eyes
>she runs across a giant version of our bedroom while saying my name over and over as she runs
>she pounces on me and starts shaking me with her hands and hand-like feet

This is where the dream ends. My gf woke me up by shaking me. She said I kept saying "I want your flesh" then did the evilest laugh she ever heard + snorting. I never talk in my sleep so we both were freaked out. She was able to fall back asleep but I was not. I felt very light headed and tender all over my body. Should I be concerned? Is there any possible meaning to my dream or was it just a scary dream?
>>
Just remembered a dream.
I was at a misty river when I saw a man in black robes rowing towards me. I asked if he can take me other to the other side of the river.
"Seeing as you send so many people my way, I'll let you ride free of charge!"
>>
>>16987093
Haha I didn't notice that! I guess I'll have to think some more.
>>
Sometimes I dream that I am dreaming about being awake but unable to move. It spooks me a fair bit.

When I try to move or wake myself up I hear a ringing in my head that gets louder the harder I struggle. I can only barely wiggle my fingers or toes. I can control my breathing and choke out certain words very quietly.

If I am laying in a position that allows me to see the room I am in I can pick out subtle differences from the real room when I wake up, but in the moment I never notice them.

Every sound I hear irl translates to the dream. Every sound I make in the dream translated into real life. Including my breath control.

I usually end up panicking and if someone is in the room I try to use heavy breathing and whatever words I can choke out to try and get them to wake me up.

When finally do wake up I find that I am not in the position that I was laying down in during the dream. Sometimes in the dream I can manage to roll off the bed somehow but I am never anywhere else other than where I fell asleep when I wake up.

I have read that this is what sleep paralysis feels like, but I am clearly only having a vivid dream of having sleep paralysis.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>16987520
quite right, you're not having sleep paralysis

you're experiencing ethereal projection
>>
File: astral-projection-at-night.jpg (71 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
astral-projection-at-night.jpg
71 KB, 620x480
>>16987540
Not that anon, but go on..
I am interested in the subject, if you have anything to say about it.
>>
File: shutu[.png (703 KB, 800x785) Image search: [Google]
shutu[.png
703 KB, 800x785
I always have dreams i'm cheating on my girlfriend, what does this mean?
>>
>>16989441
Maybe you should cheat on your girlfriend, Anon...
At least don't turn down an opportunity if one presents herself
>>
Just woke up from a weird dream
>be kid
>in the neighborhood my father used to live in
>hang out with other people in the area
>decide we'll take a look at a house that wasn't actually there in reality
>in reality that spot was just covered in grass and trees
>find nothing interesting about the house and decide to leave
>notice there are dolls hanging from all the trees around the house
>remember that only one of the trees is safe to exit under, as there's a curse (i remember because i had dreamt about the house before, but i can't remember anything else from that time)
>all trees will have 37 dolls hanging, except one, which has 36, the ones with 37 will bring a curse if you exit under them
>we stand around for some time trying to count but eventually we find the right tree and get out safely
>>
>>16971879
I had one where I was In The far future. and they had artificial wombs
And you got put into one.

It felt so good. Floating. Being safe
>>
Dreamer from >>16982137 here.

>>16984553
Found it! I dig your page, bookmarked immediately.

>>16986333
>>They also didn't have long obvious necks because they were sort of lizard/snake like, so you couldn't really tell where the neck ended...
Yes! Exactly that! It's so exciting to see someone confirming this sorta stuff... but its also terrifying to think those things might still be out there.... I'd be totally fine with NOT fighting them again....

>>16985990
Sounds like we're just not asking the right questions! I'll certainly be giving what you've written plenty of thought. But I haven't given up on the Dream Team! =P Still slots open, I hope we meet up somewhere out there... if we haven't already.
>>
>>16989441
I would urge you to look deeper into the dream and dig up more data besides just that you cheat on her. Why did you do it? Did you pretend it was her? Did you recognize the other woman? What was the atmosphere like? Oftentimes dreams are much more symbolic than literal.
>>
>>16987103
Sounds like it might have been a legitimate targeting, friend. I'd suggest sleeping with a bit of salt under your pillow for a few days, maybe seek help if things like this continue.

Reminds me of when somethings gotten into me while I was sleeping before. I see parallels, especially with a pretty woman in red. Though this one had some kind of twisted demon arm. I was lucid enough to recognize something was definitely wrong after she had suddenly ripped out my intestines. Half-asleep, I ripped her out of my body and threw her into the night and go back to sleep.
Here's where things get really weird: 30 minutes later I awake to the sound of my roommate whimpering and crying out in his sleep, trapped within a nightmare. When I woke him up he was dripping sweat. I asked him about it later, and he had seen the exact same woman in the red, with the same demonic looking hand. She had infiltrated him right after getting booted from my own dreams. So I'm pretty convinced this kinda stuff CAN happen. Thankfully, it appears these sorts of connections are easily severed, if the thing hasn't already been satiated and moved on.
>>
My dreams usually center around a location.

I feel like im always at this place with other people, its a good mix but for the most part they are young and around my age. Nobody lives there, everyone has come form different places. People are dressed like normal people.

The place usually looks like a modern hotel or resort, though toned down in color and style.

Inside in kind of feels like a modern museum, very clean, but nothing too significant that i remember seeing. There is usually some kind of ride that people are in line for. Sometimes ill glimpse the people getting into the ride (which looks like some kind of slow-moving indoor roller coaster track). I see the ride begin and they enter a dark tunnel, but thats all. I cant remember ever being on the ride myself, its possible that I have and just forgotten.

It always feels nice when im here, there is an excitement and eveyrone seems pretty happy.

I think it might just be subconcious regrets of never having gone away to college and having that communial experience. The ride being people's careers, futures, and successfull "adult" lives that they are embarking on while im stuck watching.
>>
File: s4OpI8Ij.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2015) Image search: [Google]
s4OpI8Ij.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2015
I tend to have very fun, surreal dreams that are certainly not premonitions or anything of the sort. In tonight's dream however, somewhere at the part where I had to carry the sick black dog back to the castle city through the jungle, I've fallen asleep inside the dream. I don't know how common this is, but in my memory that's certainly a first. I found myself in a dark room with a single figure sitting on the floor in the middle of it. His head was completely bald, he had no nose, just nostrils, and prominent reptilian eyes. I don't remember if there was a mouth or if it was in shadows at the time he spoke, but I do remember very clearly the word that he told me was important: "menosprutkun". After that I awoke and furiously tried over and over to write the word down, but it just came out as gibberish every time. Which was a problem because my blond haired gangster buddy was constantly bugging me and there was a test coming up and I forgot how to use my timetable so he had to explain it to me. When I finally woke up in the real world, the word was etched into my memory and I wrote it down immediately.

I dream quite frequently and have vivid, memorable dreams, but I never remember any of the things that happened in tonight's session happening before. I was commanded very clearly to remember something by a dream character in a dream inside of a dream. But the one thing I just can't figure out is what exactly is "menosprutkun". Can you help me out /x/?
>>
File: tumblr_n00u70KhfW1sg8quqo1_1280.jpg (109 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n00u70KhfW1sg8quqo1_1280.jpg
109 KB, 768x1024
Ok so I recently gained the ability to lucid dream randomly somehow, and I remember my dreams decently, especially if there's dialogue
But here's whats been bugging me:
>in dream, not sure of the setting but I know it was someplace familiar
>there was someone (or something), he gestured to me
>when I came near he made pic related
>he said "This will make an hour feel like a minute"
Thats the majority of what I remember
>>
i have a lot of unsettling and disturbing dreams. not nightmares just odd shit like my mother acting like a robot, no emotions utter to me "i know who you are" then waking up. very odd and creepy i must say
>>
>>16990726
listen dude swear to god im not bs'ing.
>walk into kitchen
>wife tells me shes making spaghetti
>i say "cool" and recede to my man cave
>see your post, do pic related
>wife yells for me
>SPAGHETTI WAS DONE
>>
>>16991422
If it takes an hour for your better half to cook spaghetti, I've got news for you sir.
>>
>>16972647
I'm always convinced I know what time it is in my dreams. I never fucking do though.
>>
>dreamt of this a few years ago.
I was looking at myself from behind in third person standing on a high mountain with a flat square terrain. Looking far the land looks like a maze of canals. The texture of the terrain is dry and cracked yet appears to be a dark mossy green. Looking further is a massive rectangular pool of water rising out of the canals. The air feels strange and foreign. The sky cloudy and dark gray, there is light but no apparent source. My dream skips to me standing next to the pool of water. It's disgusting. But I keep looking
Dream ends

>months later I dream of the same place again, this time the pool looks clean and new. There's a wall surround the pool that looks like it has white tiles on it
>lots of people having fun, its like a resort almost. Me and a couple of friends are there. One of my friends looks to me with a conniving glance. Panic settles in and suddenly I can't swim. The once crystal clear water darkened with a thick swamp green. Everyone is gone and it's just me in the water.
My dream ends
>>
>>16984777
I'm CIA.
>>
>>16971879
I have a dream where I end up in a dangerous situation (usually a fight or someone with a gun/knife) or whatever coming after me.

It gets desperate and all I can do is run, but I become slow - then I try pausing, saving and exiting like you would in a video game (namely pokemon) and the only way to do this is by zipping up the zipper of my jacket/coat which is very hard to do in the dream.

what the fuck
>>
File: MTxZ3IJ.png (331 KB, 720x491) Image search: [Google]
MTxZ3IJ.png
331 KB, 720x491
I had a weird EXP today, i was sleeping during day in my bed and next to me is a couch.

Alright now to my EXP, i heard something next to me someone who turns pages in a book over and over again i woke up looked at the couch only with eyes but i couldnt move noone was there i aslept again and heard the pages again i looked again noone was here but i felt someone starring at me and coming more near i closed my eyes i saw some weird picture in my dream i opend my eyes i couldnt move anything and i felt something standing next to me something with dark power like a ghost or a daemon but i couldnt see it i only heard it saying something i forgot it but it said something i closed my eyes again and it dissappeard i wanted to scream but i couldnt.....

/x/ PLEASE EXPLAIN idk what was that.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 900x598
Hi /x/, I had a curious nightmare and I can't find its meaning. A red-eyed black horse was running toward me. It was screaming with a very high pirched tone. When it was about to reach me, i woke up, nearly suffocating. I'd like to understand the meaning of this... I'm not used at all to have that kind of dream, i never happened before.
>>
>>16994284
wtf is that pic from?
>>
>>16994284
sleep paralysis
>>
>>16994520
explain me the "ghost"
>>16994502
google
>>
File: Dreams.png (44 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Dreams.png
44 KB, 1152x648
This dream, is a dream that i dream frequently and i dont know what it means, if someone could help me figure it out thanks.

Its always really simple its a short dream and then i wake up

Im laying on a bed and the bed is laying on spikes and if i try to look down its endless darkness and endless spikes everything is empy eccept there are spikes everywhere

i know im bad at explaining, but i tried pic related is of how the dream looks
>>
>>16989828
This always bugs me so much how we can remember details from other dreams while dreaming that are inconsequential or forgotten when we wake up.
>>
File: 1447721093055.png (102 KB, 280x246) Image search: [Google]
1447721093055.png
102 KB, 280x246
i had a dream where i was about to have sex with this unimaginable beauty, she said, "this is my first time having it with a moonchild" She specifically said the word moonchild. the dream has been bugging me for months. today i finally google it i get this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonchild_%28novel%29

>Grey is attempting to save and improve the human race and condition by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild

im having a fucking panic attack
>>
>>16994767
You are based
>>
>>16994767
just to put it out there, im a scorpio, not a cancer,
>>
How can I induce sleep paralysis? I want to experience it for research on other dimensional beings. I haven't tried astral projection or lucid dreaming because its very hard for me to accomplish either
>>
>>16975039
SpOilers man
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>>16995494
Ah sorry I should have been indirect

>>16992961
Powerful stuff. The part where they pushed you in and left you to drown alone is pretty obviously a psychological thing...
What happened to the wall around the pool, by the way?

>>16993401
Try changing the settings. There must be another action you can set for pausing and setting options.
Next time before you exit, set pause to something easier, like snapping your fingers

>>16994284
Try to beat it up and / or snatch that book and read it. Fear will only make this imaginary demon despise you and treat you worse

>>16994490
This is what is known as a nightmare. Literally, this nightmare is the origin of the term nightmare.
Think about it. It is a night-mare, a shadowy black horse with blazing red eyes. They keep chasing you down no matter where you run or how fast you go. I had one chase me for a while as a kid, and it would make some kind of freaky noise I guess like a scream like you said. I was able to do the thing where you stop it and ask it what it is and what it's doing, which usually would make a scary dream go away, but it didn't even talk. I couldn't reason with it and I felt like there were lots of them running though peoples dreams, causing terror. Fuckin bizzare.
I don't believe stuff like that as easily nowadays, though, so take that with a grain of salt. Just a cool related series of dreams.

>>16994689
Well, that's gonna suck if you're Mario, but no if your Kirby...
And you're not even getting stabbed on them, so its not a setup, its a vague sense of intense unease about the future manifesting in a really simplistic way in your dreams

>>16994767
The moonchild concept as I understand it is that well... when we're born, a soul goes into the body from somewhere on the 'other side'
But with ritual soul sex, two beings can give birth to a new soul which transfers to a baby in the womb of...
Ahahahah I dunno man nevermind
>>
>standing in a field of tall green grass
>find a peice of paper with coordinates and the name Tom at the top
>start walking through the field finding more and more prices of paper
>come to the end of the field and find a ravine with a calm river running through it
>climb down the cliff and find more and more prices of paper with different coordinates written on them
>standing in the river, there are two mirrors lying against trees on the banks. I look angry in my reflection
>trying to collect all the prices of paper, turn around and there's a giant grizzly bear on its hind legs growling at me
>climb back up the ravine and get away
>wake up pick up phone, Instagram notification, search bar starts to type by itself "do u want to know who Tom is... You are tom"
>wake up for real. Kinda lol at how dumb the ending was but can't help but think some of it might be relevant.
>>
What is a sigil i can use to have more dreams
>>
>be me
>used to be an Olympic level swimmer
>now I often dream that I can fly by "swimming" through the air.
>flying always takes a good bit of physical effort, but I tend to do more gliding
>"swim" up high into the air and then "diving" to gain speed
>>
File: 746807.png (13 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
746807.png
13 KB, 150x180
>>16996170
I found this
>>
Fuck it's late but I've put this off for too long and I'm going to write this up before I forget entirely.

I had a few good dreams lately that I remembered, I very rarely have real nightmares, mostly good dreams with a negative element or 2.

Dream 1, only the last part
>night of 13/11/2015, after the attacks and the news had hit me
>scene is a Southern-European coastal town
>police everywhere
>enter a car, it's an AE86 Levin coupé in two-tone color scheme
>camouflage green/black
>have to drive around all the police, steering is extremely sensitive
>make a left turn where I shouldn't have so rip a hektik 180 degree skid to turn around
>shift down to 2nd
>do 180
>before I turn on the road have to wait for police convoy
>last car of the convoy waits for me but I keep standing still until he goes
>park car
>enter new scene
>have to climb up strange rocks in a cave up to a nice wooden door with a glass in-lead window
>exit door
>character that I've been up until now suddenly walks away from me and enters a door to the left of the one I came out of
>cue dramatic crime drama scene where he gets killed by someone inside
>suddenly have thompson gun and try to kill the belligerent but fail as a fluid that I somehow believe to be strong liquor starts pouring out of the gun and jams it

And then I woke up.
>>
>>16996531
Guns in my dreams never seem to do anything, by the way.

Dream 2
>in cave where many people seem to be looking for shelter
>talk to a few different people but they move away from me
>distinctly heard one girl saying thank you anon
>roll down hill like I suddenly became a ball and end up at a beach house
>try to order a snack
>what I get looks to be a chunk of raw meat resembling either a lot of beef/salmon or maybe a heart
>walk around the counter to pay
>suddenly the owner lets a dog bark in my face
>I hang back to avoid the dog
>not intimidated
>I ask "what is this, psychological warfare?"
>he answers yes
>suddenly leaves behind a box resembling a toolbox but my first thought was "warhead"
>grab it and run off with it
>suddenly fast music starts playing out of it and I'm in a spacefighter doing loops

Good times.

Dream 3, a nightmare
>have trouble falling asleep
>lie half awake for hours
>suddenly feel an intense dread
>the horrible dread of feeling somebody is watching
>but unable to see anyone
>try to stand up
>it's immensely heavy
>stand up with bedsheet and all and walk towards exit of my room
>it's like traversing syrup
>hear "You can't escape"
>near door
>open it and intense white light shines beyond
>wake up

Before opening the dream door and waking up for real I could hear a deep laugh.
>>
File: The-Dream-Machine-Landscape.jpg (28 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
The-Dream-Machine-Landscape.jpg
28 KB, 520x347
Bump
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (55 KB, 718x505) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
55 KB, 718x505
DREAM GENERAL
>>
>>16995220
it's easy. just lay perfectly still on your back for half an hour or so. just don't panic when you feel it start or it will abort right there
>>
Guys, help. I've always been able to remember my dreams, and I could lucid dream sometimes as well. But for the past months, I can't remember a thing. Last night was the first time in months I could remember my dream.

How can I go back to lucid dream? I miss it.
>>
File: THE_LIGHT_HOUSE-Daniel-Merriam.jpg (295 KB, 960x964) Image search: [Google]
THE_LIGHT_HOUSE-Daniel-Merriam.jpg
295 KB, 960x964
>wondering around an enormous supermarket
>eventually stumble upon a seperated room
>there's a woman inside, and shelves stocked with action figures, plants, and other items atypical for a store
>she laughs for some reason and leaves
>as i'm looking over the displayed items, a man and a woman come in
>the man asks me to spell out a certain word, which i do and he leaves
>soon after, hear horrible screaming, my mind assumes the man is raping the woman
>too afraid to do anything, flee out the window
>war zone outside, smoke and destroyed tanks everywhere
>want to return but can't recall which way i came from
>run into several woman soldiers that want to kill me, but manage to flee them
>discover a forest
>a small creature resembling a dog, tied in ropes, asks me if i can climb up a treehoue
>go up and peek inside
>darkness, a pair of menacing eyes are staring at me
>a tall, skinny humanoid with long hair jumps up
>massacres and eats the dog-like creature
>wake up
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.