[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ OC Haunted Montana 2nd Edition - Long Live /x/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 48
File: haunted-montana-long-live-x.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
haunted-montana-long-live-x.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
Hey, paranormies! I have more OC in the form of stories and now videos to share while I continue work on the /x/ games (thread on that tomorrow).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My3Hp_6cZlk

I promised I would start taking a camera out and now you can watch a tour of some places where I am following up on paranormal incidents including Bigfoot, UFOs and Ghosts, some second hand, and some of my own personal experiences. Tomorrow I will be filming at least one other spot where something strange happened in my own personal experience.

All /x/ OC on my behalf will stay on /x/ in this thread until it expires. At which point you can catch it archived at mothdanmedia.wordpress.com or subscribe to the Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/c/MothDanMedia

Long Live /x/!

The weather has been bogus lately and after my first recordings it perked up. If you want to get a sneak peek at the Mission Mountains where we will be spending a lot of time, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6nS5dCgag

Let's start with The Legends of Mission Creek which will accompany a written story posted later today ITT, just a test video really but a good excuse to follow up on a story I know of in the area.

Part 1: Blind Moses' Shack, Mission Creek Intro + Nature Walk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NESDBunapxc
Part 2: The Mission Cathedral, Legend of Mission Creek Continues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykAMOm8WXg
Part 3: Legend of Mission Creek Onsite + Walkaround
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0wk2nwzqk

As I get better at this I'll be able to edit things down much shorter. It was fun to do a first recording though! Thanks for watching, more to come ITT

Old thread here:
>>16872906
>>
File: old-barber-chair.jpg (124 KB, 736x1042) Image search: [Google]
old-barber-chair.jpg
124 KB, 736x1042
>>16936567

The Haunted Hillside Ranch

Part Five: The Barber Room

As show in the map, the barber room was a second bedroom (more specifically it was converted to a bedroom) next to Tommy's and used to serve as a barber room to cut hair, with it's own barber stool, sink, and large mirror on the wall. In the back of the room was a closet which was actually the underside of the attic staircase. This room is the only room I was never able to fall asleep in, and I had only tried once.

I was getting tired of crashing on the couch in Tommy's room (it was simply too small) and told him I'd rather get a sleeping bag when he pointed out the fact that the barber room had it's own bed and couch. This was true, but that was officially Calvin's bedroom now, whenever he was there, and he was there often after essentially moving out of his former house.

Tommy shrugged and said "That doesn't matter, he won't care if you sleep in there when he's not here, it's better than a sleeping bag. You might not like it in there though, dude." I thought about it carefully for a second.

"I've been around here enough I think I can handle it" I said. The impression I got was that he was telling me I might not like being alone in a house that I had already experienced so many spooky things in. Challenge accepted, I was not afraid. I later threw my blanket out on the bed and decided to give it a go. I closed the door to the barber room and started falling asleep.

This was better, I could finally sleep without being curled up on a couch. But from the second I entered the barber room I didn't feel alone, I felt like I was intruding. "Maybe I feel weird because it's someone else's bedroom?" I rationalized.
>>
File: save-me-lamp.jpg (79 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
save-me-lamp.jpg
79 KB, 400x533
>>16936575

A lamp next to me was the last light to turn off, but I suddenly didn't want to. The familiar sensation of a predator lurking about the house was now fully present, this time in the room, this time right in front of me. The hairs on my arms were standing up, something I had never felt before in that house, not even in the most tense situation.

I heard and felt a floorboard groan quietly under the weight of something at the foot of the bed and immediately sat up. "Fuck, this was a mistake" I quietly said to myself. I considered getting up and going back to Tommy's room but all the lights were off and he was most likely already asleep. If I got up and left, whatever this was would follow me into Tommy's room anyway. I was used to this. I knew the drill, "I can handle this" I thought to myself as I laid back down, my eyes wide open staring at the ceiling.

After laying awake for 5 minutes straight I finally turned the lamp light off. The only way to go to sleep here was to go to sleep, just do it. Click. The lamp was off and I closed my eyes. Whatever happened I was determined to get some sleep.

The floorboards shifted again, and I could hear what sounded like socks sliding against the wooden floor. First it was faint, and I ignored it, then it became a steady walking throughout the room.

I turned the lamp back on and sat up, looking around. I saw nothing but felt I was still staring directly at whatever was in the room. It was between me and the closet, (the underside of the stairway to the attic), and the impression I was getting was "You're not going to sleep in here".
>>
File: back-to-the-couch.jpg (44 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
back-to-the-couch.jpg
44 KB, 300x199
>>16936582

I grabbed my blanket and took it back to Tommy's room and threw it on the couch and laid back down, defeated. I still didn't feel separated from that presence, but at least with the heater fan running in Tommy's room there was some white noise to cover up the usual sounds that would have otherwise kept me awake in that barber room. As I closed my eyes and finally started falling asleep from pure exhaustion, I could feel again something hovering directly in front of my face. That feeling that if you reached your hand out into the dark, you would touch something. Sleep finally came to me, and the next morning I told Tommy about the sounds.

"I told you you might not like it in there. I don't know how Calvin sleeps in there anyway", Tommy said as we ate some breakfast in the morning light and watched some TV. It occured to me then that he wasn't telling me 'you might not like it, dude' because he thought I might be spooked, he was telling me that because he knew I was going to be haunted.

I was curious myself. How was Calvin sleeping in there? I would ask him a few days later when he returned, and his answer was that he had been taught Wiccan protection rituals by a relative which he never really thought to use until he was in that barber room.

"I knew the first time I was in there that something was fucked up with it", he told me, "So I did everything I had been taught and it hasn't really bothered me at all. Every once in a while though, it does move around, but I just got used to it I guess."
>>
File: saved-by-morning.jpg (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
saved-by-morning.jpg
114 KB, 500x500
>>16936585

These experiences at Tommy's house always made me feel more grateful to return home to a non-haunted environment, to sleep in a bed where I knew I wouldn't be stalked by an invisible presence, on land which before our house had been built was simply a countryside pasture, not a graveyard, not a place with deep dark secrets and foundations of buildings long gone. A home where light coming through the window wasn't pushed to the floor and if I heard murmurs or talking in the dark it was my family, not ghosts. For what they are worth in the novelty of spookyness and paranormal experiences, haunted locations are valuable in that way, making you appreciate your non-haunted home, and empathizing more greatly with those who do live in haunted houses.
>>
File: DSC00037.jpg (758 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00037.jpg
758 KB, 1920x1080
>>16936567

The Legends of Mission Creek - With Pictures! This can accompany or substitute the recent videos

>>16936567
>Part 1: Blind Moses' Shack, Mission Creek Intro + Nature Walk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NESDBunapxc
>Part 2: The Mission Cathedral, Legend of Mission Creek Continues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykAMOm8WXg
>Part 3: Legend of Mission Creek Onsite + Walkaround
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0wk2nwzqk

Mission Creek is a creek that runs from the Mission Mountains all the way across the valley, east to west. It is fed by the Mission Reservoir, home to a Bigfoot sighting I will retell during a video coming soon. It is fed by a river running the back canyons of the Mission Mountains which is fed by a waterfall, which is fed by Lucifer Lake, cradled in the C-shape formation of mountain ridges and other even more remote lakes in front of The Garden Wall. Lucifer Lake was the target of a solitary expedition I took in my early 20s where I spent the night by myself in a tent with no other humans around for miles and I look forward to returning soon and taping that as well.

From Mission Creek, any animal or creature can travel down the Mission Mountains and across the valley in the cover of trees that grow along the water's edge, whether they be bear, deer, mountain lions, foxes, or something else. It is said that among these creatures visiting the valley via the mountains and using Mission Creek as a route were Sasquatch, who would come as far as into the middle of town and raid vegetable gardens in the backyards of early home owners including some of my own family members. This occurred so often that to many here, Bigfoot was nothing mythical, they were simply as the Salish knew them: wild people, hairy giants who had always been here in the mountains and would opportunistically take what food they could from civilization bordering the wild lands and rivers.
>>
File: DSC00025.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00025.jpg
485 KB, 1920x1080
>>16937055

Photo from nearby Mission Creek. This is also featured in Video 1. Not sure if this particular abandoned shack is on family land or who to ask to check it out but I'm thinking about it.
>>
File: dam2creek.jpg (248 KB, 1568x975) Image search: [Google]
dam2creek.jpg
248 KB, 1568x975
>>16937055
>Mission Creek is a creek that runs from the Mission Mountains all the way across the valley, east to west. It is fed by the Mission Reservoir, home to a Bigfoot sighting I will retell during a video coming soon.
>>
File: lucifer1.jpg (264 KB, 1568x975) Image search: [Google]
lucifer1.jpg
264 KB, 1568x975
>>16937055
>It is fed by a river running the back canyons of the Mission Mountains which is fed by a waterfall, which is fed by Lucifer Lake, cradled in the C-shape formation of mountain ridges and other even more remote lakes in front of The Garden Wall.
>>
File: lucifer2.jpg (240 KB, 1568x975) Image search: [Google]
lucifer2.jpg
240 KB, 1568x975
>>16937076

Lucifer lake feeding the waterfall feeding the river feeding the dam. The canyons in the back of the dam are home to Grizzly bears, mountain goats and mountain lions.
>>
File: dam1.jpg (236 KB, 1568x975) Image search: [Google]
dam1.jpg
236 KB, 1568x975
>>16937083

And then of course it feeds the Mission Reservoir, also known as Mission Dam. I have 1 paranormal experience of my won to recant from there and 1 Bigfoot sighting story as mentioned. It was from a reputable figure in the community.
>>
File: DSC00061.jpg (612 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00061.jpg
612 KB, 1920x1080
>>16937055

I was lucky enough to recently hear accounts of two such Sasquatch who were along Mission Creek. The first account comes from the late 90's, and the second from the 70's.

West from the highway and across from one of the housing districts on the reservation (one of which I grew up in when I was very young), there are fields that border the west end of Mission Creek on it's path to the National Bison Range. These fields are mostly horse pastures, open and thick with weeds and small streams. Alongside them is a dirt road, on the other side of which is the forested area surrounding Mission Creek. From this forest, a creature resembling a small Bigfoot, all black, would come bounding out with feline agility and chase down small animals, rabbits, fox, small field mice, and perhaps even a coyote or two. It's prowling became noted by some people living in the apartment complexes who would watch it with binoculars or telescopes, never quite confirming what it was they were seeing as it was still so far away. It seemed like a Bigfoot, but it wasn't terribly large and it was running on all fours like a big cat. They got to calling it the "CatSquatch".

Someone I know, who I'll refer to as Ned for the sake of anonymity was riding their bicycle along the dirt road bordering Mission Creek in this exact area by the fields and as the sun set and it became dark, this creature came bounding out from the ditch along the side of the road and approached him. In the darkness he could hardly tell what it was, and quickly picked up his bike frame setting it between himself and the creature (this is done in certain cases of bear attacks as well). He kicked dirt at the creature and yelled at it, and only then did it turn back into the woods.

Even more amazing, Ned had an experience in the 70s in the exact same area that was also Sasquatch related. Pic related is from my onsite investigation there yesterday.
>>
File: DSC00057.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00057.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
>>16937093

He was doing volunteer work for a group that would assist elders living in the old homesteads across the reservation, and while everyone was choosing their casework, the option to assist the elder by Mission Creek on the west end was opened. Nobody took it, in fact everyone was seemingly avoiding that case as a reputation for that elder had grown about him being reclusive and a bit odd. Ned didn't see what the big deal was and volunteered.

When Ned arrived at the Elder's house across from the West End of Mission Creek, no more than a few hundred yards from where he would later encounter the CatSquatch, he was greeted by the old man with suspicion. The Elder could hardly believe someone had volunteered to come help him, after so many had already come and left with a bad impression, but he allowed Ned to help by cleaning up the house which was in bad need of repair.

One thing Ned found peculiar about the old man is that he would disappear after any short amount of time left unattended. Ned would be cleaning the house, wondering where the Elder had gone and only seeing the Elder again when he was getting ready to leave. It was as if the Elder was hiding in the woods around Mission Creek and waiting for Ned to be finished with his work before returning to his house.
>>
File: sasquatch-woods.jpg (163 KB, 661x900) Image search: [Google]
sasquatch-woods.jpg
163 KB, 661x900
>>16937099

It wouldn't be long until Ned would have an explanation for this behavior. While he was doing repairs inside the home he recalled seeing something out of the corner of his eye a handful of times, it looked like a drape of long black hair dangling over the window. When he would look directly at it, it would pull back up and away from the window. His sightings of this behavior were so fast that he could hardly accept it, but within this mass of black hair he was seeing a face. He thought it was possible someone was pranking him, someone with wild black hair was maybe laying on the roof and somehow dangling themselves down over the top of the window? No, that didn't make sense, it wasn't possible. He decided later that it was more likely a tall creature bending over and looking into the window from the top. To do this, someone would need to be impossibly tall.

He did his best to keep this as at the back of his mind, but this mischievious peeking around at him while he worked in the house and the Elder kept disappearing into the woods was becoming so frequent, there must be something going on. It wasn't long until he was finally approached by the Sasquatch. As if it had finally decided to stop hiding from Ned, it happily moved towards him across the grass at the boundary of the woods, it's behavior as I heard it was like that of an excited puppy. It was being friendly, it was excited, and it looked to Ned and said something that Ned could hardly decipher at first. It said in rough, broken english, "Cut my hair!" Ned shook his head and left, and stopped returning. He did his best to forget the incident and move on with life, but it happened and he would later have to tell someone close to him about it, which is how the story came to me.
>>
File: squatches.jpg (477 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
squatches.jpg
477 KB, 1200x500
>>16937101

It all made sense now, the Elder disappearing when Ned arrived, as if to avoid any confrontation between Ned and the creature. The Elder acted as if the house was not really his home, and had a wild look in his eyes like someone who had something to share that he simply couldn't. Why did this Sasquatch know to ask for a haircut? Why was it so openly curious and friendly towards Ned? It is thought that the Elder was habituating a Sasquatch and by so doing had bridged a communication gap, even teaching it words. This is not unheard of in other Bigfoot habituation reportings, where Sasquatch are said to pick up on human language and sometimes even leave (or take) gifts on a property. In this case, it is possible the Elder had become something of a friend to this wild man from Mission Creek and had even gone so far as to give it a haircut. This isn't something he would be able to share with the town, it wasn't "right", it would have been considered outlandish and taboo behavior, but in it's innocence the Sasquatch had no concept of this and was bold enough to approach Ned after most likely having watched him from the woods so many times and directly demand, "Cut my hair!"

Surely the Elder knew that if anyone spent enough time on the property they would be approached by his wild friend, and perhaps that is why he was so nervous, leaving the property almost out of embarrassment everytime Ned or someone else came back for more than a minute. Maybe the old man made efforts to stop the creature from approaching strangers, but knew there was no stopping someting so large and free spirited. Maybe the Elder had been driven from his home by constant visitations from the creature, unable to make it realize the concept of boundaries and personal property. Maybe the creature was taking advantage of him instead of befriending him, and helping itself to whatever was in the home. All speculation.
>>
File: bridge-for-ants.jpg (40 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
bridge-for-ants.jpg
40 KB, 300x200
>>16937107

Upon recently visiting the location of these sightings (which I filmed for my youtube account) I found that the Elder's house is now gone, and in it's place remains only the foundation and an outhouse, surrounded by the same woods and directly alongside the streams running out from Mission Creek.

Thanks for reading!

Tomorrow I will take my camera to an area where I heard something possibly Squatch related. I've discussed it once in another thread. It's in an area called Evaro near an animal crossing tunnel that bridges the highway. Pic related.

I'll tell you all about it and show you more then!
>>
OK /x/, i'm appalled. you are so dumb for leaving this thread with no replies; what the living fuck are you people thinking? This is a guy delivering believable real-life sasquatch & ghost stories; this is beautiful OC, and you're all ignoring it for no reason

it's kind of hilarious i even found this thread; i scanned the first page, got bored, then decided to google "4chan /x/ montana" to check out the first thread in this series. sure am glad i did. i salute you and your efforts, OP
>>
>>16937510

Thanks, glad you remember the last thread! If you check the date and post times on the old thread you'll see these are always slow moving, I just rely on anons to keep them alive and each day (or every other day) I add more OC. Things have to get warmed up first!

I'm glad you feel the stories are believable, also. I have a finite number of my own and this will likely be the last thread that chronicles them. So it's up to me to go out and find new stories (sighting reports) and get new experiences (visit haunted locations, sighting locations etc). I'm ready!
>>
I was right, it snowed. That's cool though as the last time I had this experience I'm going to recap tomorrow it was also snowing. See you tomorrow!
>>
I've always wanted to visit/move to Montana since I was a kid. Reading Dan's stories only fuels this desire more
>>
>>16939071

That's good to know, thanks for reading!

Coming up next, (before I get into my other experience), two short stories, one about a friend who had a close encounter with a UFO in the mountains near the lakes, (easily accessible by road for any who visit and want to check it out), and another possible Bigfoot vocalization, this one at my friend's haunted ranch.
>>
>>16939071
Been thinking about it for a while now too. This Russian truck driver that goes all over the US told me today that there's nothing to do there and it's boring. Is he wrong?
>>
The sun is out and the clouds are gone! I'm going out to get more footage!

>>16941690
>there's nothing to do there and it's boring. Is he wrong?

It depends on where you live. If you're an introvert you'll be perfectly fine in the countryside and mountains. If you're an extrovert you have Missoula and other small cities with plenty to do there. It's easy to live between both worlds in MT.
>>
>>16943372
Filtered.
>>
>>16943384
If only that were true. Instead you'll just continue to stalk mothdan and shitpost in his threads like you always have.
>>
Quality OC
>>
Hey MothDan, I just want to say that I really like your threads. Keep doing what you're doing, this place needs more people like you.

You and Librarian are the 1% of /x/ that matters.
>>
>>16943512
>Librarian
Who's that?
>>
>>16944395
The guy that dumps a lot of good shit every year during halloween. Search his thread in the archive.

Also, he has some cool urbex videos.
>>
>>16944481
Sweet I'll check it out.
>>
Thanks for your support, brothers and sisters!
>>
File: triangle-ufo.jpg (15 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
triangle-ufo.jpg
15 KB, 300x230
>>16936567

Close Encounters of Lake County

In the 406, UFOs are common place. In Lake County, home of the Mission Mountains, seat of the Flathead Indian Reservation and scene of many Bigfoot and UFO sightings I've seen my fair share. I sometimes find that recounting every UFO I've seen becomes dull, so I'll focus on one in particular that I've shared before, and another that was shared to me by a close friend.

When I was a young teenager I remember laying in bed watching a DVD (this was only a couple years before streaming DivX movies and the like became possible), and not much about what I was doing before that. I know that it was dark, and I was suddenly aware of lights outside of my window. I hopped up and looked out the window and saw 3 golden lights in a triangle formation floating over my yard, hovering about 15 feet off the ground. I can't tell you if it was a single craft or if the three lights were separate, but they were about as bright as the parking lights on a vehicle and didn't seem to illuminate any of the ground underneath, it was if the light within were self-contained.

A surge of adrenaline overcame me and I ran down the hall out onto the front porch. "What are you doing?" My parents asked, but I ignored them and shut the door behind me. From there in the darkness of my front porch I watched as these lights slowly drifted out of the yard and into the fields. I could swear I heard something like a hum coming from it but almost imperceptible. I watched it for a few minutes which was all the time it took for it to drift all the way into town. There it's lights became washed out amidst the streetlights of far away houses.
>>
File: ufo-in-trees.jpg (39 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
ufo-in-trees.jpg
39 KB, 625x417
>>16944828

I walked back inside, still struggling to accept what had just happened. I turned to my parents and said "I just saw a UFO. It was outside my window." Their response was to cluck their tongues and say "Oh really", as if I had made it up. They acted as if I had said nothing, or even worse that I was a boy who cried wolf. I had never seen anythign like that (not that up close, certainly never outside my window) or told them of anything like that before and their reaction was zombie like. This disturbed me, but I shrugged it off and went back to my room.

A couple weeks later I was at my friend Pete's house, the one who I mentioned in the "Haunted Staircase In The Hillside Home" story, along with another friend Mike. The topic of UFOs came up and I told him about it. Mike shook his head and laughed and said "Yeah, Pete thinks he saw a UFO too. I think he was just drunk."

Pete shook his own head and looked down at the carpet, "Fuck you, Mike. Fuck you." Mike snorted and left the room. I had never seen Mike be so bitter towards Pete before, it was strange. It wasn't like us to act that way towards one another, especially not when we were the guest in another friends' house.

I got Pete to tell me about it, though. Apparently he had been driving around the back lakes in the Mission Mountains 1 week prior and turned a bend in the forest where he saw a large floating golden craft, round and lit from the inside. Amazingly, he described the light as being self-contained, not illuminating the trees around it or the ground underneath, but still plenty bright. He explained that he immediately slammed the brakes and stared up at it for only a few seconds before it simply disappeared.

"You mean it flew away?" I asked.
>>
File: pine-ufo.jpg (10 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
pine-ufo.jpg
10 KB, 615x409
>>16944833

"No, it just turned itself off like a light. I can't explain it". The imagery he was sharing with me, seeing this 20 foot diameter craft of light blink out of existence in the treetops, back in the remote dirt roads of the mountain lake areas was chilling. I believed him. He told me he regretted telling Mike but Mike was the first person he saw afterwards and he just felt the need to tell someone. He said he had wished he had kept it to himself or at least only told me about it. This incident severely impacted Pete, to the point that he swore off driving the backroads at night. I saw for myself a change in his personality and lifestyle as well, as if this close encounter had evened him out somehow.

We would later see a UFO together at his house, just me and him. It appeared to be the size of a car, floating about 120 feet above the ground and over his house and into the hillside. It was lit from within, but with a white light instead of the yellow golden color we had both seen before. We were calm while seeing it, not reacting much, and before it got late enough that I had to drive home, we discussed the theory of how some may be crafts, and others beings from another dimension.

There are few things that will grow a friendship like confiding in one another over experiences you had that nobody else will believe. This is why I believe paranormies are destined to be friends, and in a way we are a spiritually bonded family, even if our friendships dissolve or we move away from each other or lose contact.
>>
File: fence-fire.jpg (30 KB, 429x280) Image search: [Google]
fence-fire.jpg
30 KB, 429x280
>>16936567

Playing With Fire To Bigfoot's Ire

As this isn't related to hauntings, I've excluded it from the Haunted Hillside Ranch series of stories, but it took place at Tommy's ranch within the first week of meeting him and becoming friends.

We were in his backyard and he was showing me all the stupid and dangerous things he liked to do when he was bored, most of them having to do with fire. One of the more mild things though was pouring lighter fluid along his fenceline and setting it on fire. Why not? Sounds fun.

So we set about running a dozen foot long fireline across his wooden fence and laughing to ourselves amidst the flame, when suddenly we heard something unexplainable echo out at us from across the fields bordering the forest.

It sounded like a giant man, with a voice as deep and low as a cow. It's neck and vocal chords must have been enormous. It made a single solitary "HAWW" type hollering sound, and it echoed across the backhills as we stood in shocked silence.

"That sounded like a Bigfoot" I said, half joking but really not sure what else to chalk it up to. "Dude, yes" he replied, suddenly setting down the lighter fluid and getting real serious. We stared out across the field hoping to see something but saw nothing.

To this day I wonder if it really was a Sasquatch, coming out from the treeline and seeing a couple kids playing with fire. "What a couple of assholes" he must have thought before hollering at us and walking off. And we never saw him. I am open to the idea that it was something else, but I can't decide what. Either way, it's a moment I will never forget.
>>
File: DSC00095.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00095.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
Me and my dog went to the back of the Mission Dam/Reservoir today to explore the area where a reputable town figure had an extended Bigfoot sighting, a classmate's mother photographed footprints, and I myself had a personal paranormal experience at a fishing hole. I'll edit that footage together and upload it soon and post it ITT!

Thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: incoming-vid.jpg (9 KB, 453x68) Image search: [Google]
incoming-vid.jpg
9 KB, 453x68
>>16936567

Incoming vid within the hour, because it's Saturday Night and /x/ is alive.
>>
File: DSC00125.jpg (632 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00125.jpg
632 KB, 1920x1080
>>16936567

Fresh video OC from today!

https://youtu.be/svn6D9UsLsQ

9 mins to show you the Spillway, a popular local fishing spot and tell you the story of when an orb of light approached me there. I also walk you over the spillway bridge, rapid running water that feeds the Mission Creek (as featured in this thread). A loon comes flying out over the rapids at some point towards me, see if you can catch it!

Enjoy, and long live /x/!
>>
File: DSC00096.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00096.jpg
535 KB, 1920x1080
>>16945389

Forgot my trip on that one.

Tomorrow I'll upload the rest!
>>
>>16945389
>>16945550
Thanks for posting! Just the perfect thing to see just before going to bed. See ya tomorrow MothDan.
>>
>>16945627

Thank you for watching! Yep see you soon!
>>
>>16945389
Sweet, I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks!
>>
>>16936567
Hey MothDan, got any stories about towns near Missoula? Victor, stevi, etc?
>>
What are you recording this with?
>>
File: mothdans-professional-kit.jpg (48 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
mothdans-professional-kit.jpg
48 KB, 570x392
>>16947227
>What are you recording this with?

Got it for a pretty sweet price.
>>
Nice! I'm in Livingston and have encountered some bigfoot constructions(Teepee like structures made out of huge logs) next to deer corpses strewn about up near Suce Creek.
I've also done some ghost hunting at a haunted theater in town and got some EVPs that I could post.
Nice job OP, I love it.
>>
File: um-main-hall.jpg (502 KB, 800x484) Image search: [Google]
um-main-hall.jpg
502 KB, 800x484
>>16947191

Nothing personal, yet, but I have read some research from the areas. I'll share a few with links now.

The Main Hall at University of Montana in Missoula is supposedly haunted.

>“One night I was cleaning the sinks in the men’s room in the basement,” he said. “I was six or eight feet from the door and I heard someone knocking. I said, ‘It’s open,’ but no one came in. I heard another knock, so I went over and opened the door myself and was surprised to find no one there.”

>... Jim Dredger, also a custodian. He was cleaning the downstairs women’s room when he heard a knock. He yelled for the person to “come on in,” but no one did. Another knock followed. He opened the door and found no one there.

>... I stuck a wedge under the door to keep it open. I turned back around to pick up the soap canister and there in the mirror of the vanity was the reflection of a lady with dark hair.

>“I was startled and I whirled around to see what she wanted, but there was no sign of her. I rushed into the hall, but I couldn’t see or hear anyone moving along that wooden floor.”

>Pat Bristol, who has had an office in Main Hall for 10 years, told the Independent that she too has experienced unexplained phenomena in the building.

>“On the first floor, there is a room with copiers and a little radiator,” she explains. “Late one night I walked by that room and the radiator was clanging away. But there hasn’t been water in it for 15 years. I thought it was strange, so I reached over and touched it. The radiator was stone cold.”

>Another time, Bristol was working into the early morning hours. At about 5 a.m., she heard chains rattling up the stairs to the second floor, right next to her office. ...

http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/missoulas-old-haunts/Content?oid=1132278
>>
File: suce-creek.jpg (545 KB, 1517x939) Image search: [Google]
suce-creek.jpg
545 KB, 1517x939
>>16947576
>some bigfoot constructions(Teepee like structures made out of huge logs) next to deer corpses strewn about up near Suce Creek

Wow really? That's not too far from Yellowstone. Do you think it's still there? Ever find the location on a map?

>I've also done some ghost hunting at a haunted theater in town and got some EVPs that I could post.

Definitely do. And thanks!
>>
File: zoo-to-lodge.jpg (483 KB, 1397x761) Image search: [Google]
zoo-to-lodge.jpg
483 KB, 1397x761
>>16947594

It's a good 60 miles east of Missoula but you can't mention Montana hauntings without Deer Lodge Prison. Ghost Bros investigated it just recently and had quite a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1GRje5psI
>>
File: garnet-ghost-town.jpg (402 KB, 985x935) Image search: [Google]
garnet-ghost-town.jpg
402 KB, 985x935
>>16947620

I've been in the old prison before, by the way, on a field trip. We got to stand inside the cells by ourself. One of my friends said he felt super spooked out (even though it was the middle of the day), but I can't recall feeling anything myself.

Not too far from there you have Garnet Ghost Town.

I've been to the gem finding area before but I didn't go to the Ghost Town. Maybe I should sometime.
>>
File: garnet-ghost-town2.jpg (39 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
garnet-ghost-town2.jpg
39 KB, 560x370
>>16947631

>This 1860s mining town is said to be the home of many spirits. The abandoned town 40 miles outside of Missoula was named after garnets, the first stone mined here, although gold became the real draw.

>Disembodied voices have been heard here, and several apparitions have been seen. The many ghosts reputed to reside here include not only gold miners, but also a woman who is said to have been executed for murder here.

>As Garnet was famous for its 13 saloons, loud music has also been heard at times.

http://www.hauntedplaces.org/item/garnet-ghost-town/
>>
Just recently I've noticed a ton of old reports removed from BFRO, which is really uncool. There were sightings, footprint photographs and even one account from Missoula where someone felt they had photographed a Sasquatch on the hill north of Missoula that everyone likes to hike and bring their dogs (you can see them parked at the end of reserve near the freeway exit, locals should know which one I'm talking about).

I don't know why but it's like every report past 2012 has been removed from BFRO. Get it together, BFRO, you fucks.
>>
File: structure1.jpg (573 KB, 1537x935) Image search: [Google]
structure1.jpg
573 KB, 1537x935
>>16947576

I was tipped off recently to a possible structure in the Missions here.
>>
File: structure2.jpg (764 KB, 1549x945) Image search: [Google]
structure2.jpg
764 KB, 1549x945
>>16947724
>>
File: structure3.jpg (751 KB, 1523x933) Image search: [Google]
structure3.jpg
751 KB, 1523x933
>>16947732

These are the kinds of areas where you're guaranteed to run into Grizzly bears but no bear gathers logs like this, and it's hard to imagine that this timber gathered itself through gravity. It seems to be straddling a game trail and a small creek and there are signs of something making a path to and from the structure.
>>
you sound hot *melts*
>>
File: hamilton-bigfoot.jpg (231 KB, 439x873) Image search: [Google]
hamilton-bigfoot.jpg
231 KB, 439x873
>>16947191

Lots of Bigfoot around there. In Missoula about 5-6 years back, just south of the South Hills on Miller Creek road between Missoula and Lolo two sherriffs who were neighbors heard Sasquatch howls that sent their dogs into a panic and scared them as well. This reporting has since been removed from the net and I'm not sure why, but it was on the database for a good 2-3 years.

Probably sounded something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPCcLddBekY

Pic related is an old sighting from Hamilton which is south of Missoula and Stevensville.

Here's the BFRO link to Missoula County sightings.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=mt&county=Missoula

Or if you want to check any other county.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=mt

Again though, I've noticed dozens of recent sightings removed, from 2012-2015. I don't know wtf that's about but it's not cool, because I plan on following up one nearby here and now I won't have a link to the original story. But I'm still going to tell the story and check out the logging road it happened at sometime.
>>
>>16947753

Th-th-th-th-th-thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0TbTj0x97w
>>
>>16948315
You should post your own stories too. I need more paranormal to read.
>>
bump for more
>>
File: 1437117505471.jpg (17 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
1437117505471.jpg
17 KB, 272x153
>>16945389
Liked the video tour. Good job, OP.
>>
File: squatch-spot.jpg (404 KB, 1421x615) Image search: [Google]
squatch-spot.jpg
404 KB, 1421x615
>>16948303
>>16948315

I spent a good amount of time near Bigfork and Kalispell but haven't experienced anything paranormal except what you can experience at the House of Mystery near Columbia Falls! No footage though.

>Anything like a quick flash of a giant, white bird in the sky

Around here when I was around 6 years old we were driving South to Missoula and from the rockwalls that line the highway I saw a giant black object swoop down at my window. I still don't know what it was and it was one of the first times in my life I questioned what I saw and decided not to mention it to my parents. Are there giant bird sightings up North?

>the stars moving around

Tons of UFO experiences, none near there though, yet.

>weird noises from the mountains

Yes, although again just from this area. Looks like the old thread finally died from the archives but it's in my archives

>https://mothdanmedia.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/mission-mountain-legends/

>The first lake here, circled, is fed by a number of other lakes, as you can see. It is connected via a canyon channel to the great Mission wilderness and by extension the Bob Marshall. Anything can come down through these lakes and will likely end up at the smaller lake circled.

>Myself and family went camping there and something came down the hillside snapping limbs. It ignored our gunshots. It ignored the fact that we stood our ground, and came all the way to the edge of our campfire just beyond the first line of trees. We couldn’t see anything, although we expected that it was either a Grizzly bear, an insane (large) person, or something else entirely.

>Some of the limbs it was breaking were very large, the type you would expect heavy machinery to break, not a living creature.
>>
File: channel.jpg (624 KB, 1920x975) Image search: [Google]
channel.jpg
624 KB, 1920x975
>>16951709

CTD

>The atmosphere became unbearable, there was no way we could safely camp with something behaving like this, whether it was an animal, person, or something else, so we had to pack our things and leave. By the time our things were packed and we started walking off, all tension in the air disappeared.

>In this same area over the past two years, multiple people have been run out by having large boulders or rocks thrown at them, or into the water nearby.
>>
Hey MothDan have you done any research near or around Bozeman? keep up the work its awesome
>>
>>16944828
Did you have a weird feeling before you saw the craft?
>>
>>16950230

Thank you! It means a lot that you're all watching the vids. It feels goofy uploading videos for the first time but I think I'm getting better at it. Part 1 of a new one coming up in a 1 minute.

>>16951774

Not yet! Sooner or later I'll be able to afford a full Montana sweep though, and will visit various places including Ghost Towns, abandoned mines and whatever else throughout the state.

>>16952234

I don't actually remember what I was doing before seeing the craft, or how I was feeling. I believe I was half-asleep when I saw it. I somewhat remember having school that day, and then being in bed at night and seeing the craft. I can't remember what happened between coming home from school and seeing the craft. Maybe it was just an uneventful day.

Thanks for asking!
>>
>>16952353
I have looked up a couple of triangle sighting reports and many people claim that they felt a weird sensation just before the craft showed up. One of my friends and my brother witnessed a triangular craft with orange lights in each corner when we were in Crete this October and my friend felt really uneasy like, "we have to get out of here right now", just moments before they saw the craft. They also, just like you, described a hum coming from the craft which also is a common theme.
>>
>>16952392

Were you in the last thread about triangle UFOs/missing time?
>>
>>16952545
I don't know about missing time but I did create a thread about triangle UFOs a week ago but it didn't get that many replies.

Here's the thread:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16927673/#16927946
>>
File: mission-dam.jpg (558 KB, 1189x800) Image search: [Google]
mission-dam.jpg
558 KB, 1189x800
>>16936567

OC Video!

>Mission Dam Reservoir Part 1 - Sasquatch Sighting Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusOMElGcH0

As promised, I went up to the Mission Dam Reservoir a couple days ago and filmed the location where a Sasquatch was sighted by a highly reputable figure in the community, retell the story on the spot, and then (in part 2) me and my Dog buddy do some sniffing around in the timber and examine some "tree breaks" (commonly believed by some squatchers to be Bigfoot activity, depending on whether or not it looks like wind damage)

Part 2 coming soon! Just need to upload it to the YT channel, remember to subscribe if you're unable to follow the thread!
https://www.youtube.com/c/MothDanMedia

As already shown, in Part 3
>>16945389
I take you to the fishing hole and retell a story where a mysterious light interacted with me. Buddy is there too! And then I walk you over some rushing water and a loon duck flies out at me!

Thanks for watching!
>>
File: stalos-beach-google-earth.jpg (430 KB, 1903x933) Image search: [Google]
stalos-beach-google-earth.jpg
430 KB, 1903x933
>>16952597

Strange. My incident wasn't too far from a body of water either (we lived within a mile of the Mission Dam at the time), and it also occurred at around 9pm. I've heard that UFOs prefer areas with water or electromagnetic energies around mountains etc. Thanks for the links, that resort looks awesome.
>>
Bump for primetime
>>
>>16952601
Liked this video even better. Good story and awesome scenery. Id make one where I live but i live innacity so it would be mostly crackheads, thugs, weird hippies, lots of noise and trash.
>>
>>16953225

Hey thanks! Do consider urban exploration sometime if you're in a city. Although I suppose that could be dangerous.
>>
File: DSC00104.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00104.jpg
856 KB, 1920x1080
>>16936567
>>16952601

Part two!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBcdUd_bs4

Here we go into the woods and examine some "tree breaks" which are argued by some in the Squatching community to be signs of Sasquatch. I point them out, examine them up close and discuss the possible causes for natural tree breaks.

One thing does stick with me though. One of the tree breaks was pointing in the exact opposite direction of the others and was thin enough that it isn't likely it was caused by the wind. It also didn't look rotten. Squatch break?

Check it out yourself and decide!
>>
File: DSC00110.jpg (849 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00110.jpg
849 KB, 1920x1080
>>16956063
>>
File: DSC00108.jpg (887 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00108.jpg
887 KB, 1920x1080
>>16956100
>>
File: DSC00106.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00106.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
>>16956123
>>
File: DSC00120.jpg (627 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC00120.jpg
627 KB, 1920x1080
>>16956237

Enjoy!
>>
looks boring and cold
>>
>>16956063
Thanks for the pics. Will watch part 2 in a bit.
>>
>>16956063
Do you plan to try to go to some well known haunted / paranormal areas and try to get some footage of some weird activity?
>>
>>16956480
You're not welcome here. Stop coming back.
>>
Would you be able to get an interview with some local shamans? I'd like to see more native knowledge because that would be interesting. Kind of an /out/ist and would like to learn about local plants and their uses. Any native knowledge would be interesting
>>
File: 1381814754542.png (252 KB, 340x450) Image search: [Google]
1381814754542.png
252 KB, 340x450
cool stuff dude
>>
>>16945389
cute dog OP
>>
>>16939071

Fuck off we're full.
>>
You wouldn't happen to be with that paranormal/ghost hunting team that's based in Missoula would you?

I have access to the first residence of the Daly family. Before they built and moved into the Riverside mansion.
>>
>>16956568

Yes, it's time to move on from Squatching (although there's still one more place I need to revisit) and start with the ghost hunting soon, thanks for asking!

>>16956648

I've considered that but they are so tight lipped about some things. There was one elder I met before who not only openly talked about Sasquatch but other things as well like forest spirits, and I've been wondering how to get back in touch with him.

>>16958332
>>16958535

Thanks!

>>16959299

Good one, we're still under 1 million people in the entire state. When I was a kid it was 700,000, right now it's 989,000. We'll reach our 1 millionth citizen pretty soon!
>>
>>16959313

Nope I'm a 1 man team just like with my game dev, thanks for asking though! Which team are you referring to?

And what is the Daly residence? I see the mansion mentioned here http://www.hauntedplaces.org/item/daly-mansion/ but is their original home haunted by any chance?
>>
>>16945389

It's interesting you saw it at a spillway.
My friends and I used to do rituals at a spillway every now and then.
We felt like it represented "the abyss" the best and as such I think it is quite significant to see a UFO at such a location.
>>
>>16959889

Spooky. I wouldn't be surprised if certain things are done in these locations. I found a few stone circles when I was up at Lucifer lake by myself but needed to start a campfire before dark so I didn't linger around them, and I had to hurry back down the next morning so I didn't inspect them then, either.
>>
>>16959704
Awesome I'm excited to see what kind of stuff you can capture. The story videos are relaxing as hell, keep em comin'!
>>
>>16936567

OC Radio Show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrttGx97N0Q

This is a reading of a story I posted in the previous thread done with sound fx as a kind of radio show. It will either be included on the radios in the /x/ 3D game or animated later for the TV!

It's a true story from me featuring Bloody Mary the urban legend dare/game, and Bloody Mary is one of the character/creatures from the /x/ game for whom we already have /x/ voice acting talent!

You may have already seen mention of the interactive TV's/Radios and Bloody Mary in the Pre-Halloween Dev Update video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97IDWBeohAg

Other radio shows I already did were done with TextToSpeech, here's a couple more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4_JQf4on6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSKrFxdAysQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUJ8Me_Imo

A playlist for these has been created on the YT channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/MothDanMedia

Thanks for reading/watching/listening!
>>
>>16960022
>The story videos are relaxing as hell, keep em comin'!

Thank you! Besides radio show type stories like the one just posted I was also considering making some audio recordings for /x/ where I just browse /x/ for a while, do news updates on which threads of the week are hot, what's going on across other paranormal boards, what's new in the UFO, Crypto and Haunting world etc. Kind of like Reviewbrah, I mire his productive integrity and think something like that could be good for the board. It will bring new traffic to /x/ and also provide as relaxing listening for /x/ readers when they can't be on the board to catch up.
>>
>>16960169
That sounds like a good idea. I'm diggin the radio, I wouldn't mind hearing some famous greentext stories or just creepy stories in general being read in that fashion. I would definitely make use out of the updates thing myself since I can't be here all the time.
>>
>>16960179

Thanks! Well, I think I'm going to do it then. I appreciate the support.
>>
>>16956648
>>16959704
Just hearing some folklore and similar things from the people native to the area would be cool and educational.
>>
>>16959706

It has been claimed to be. I'm already considering inviting that team into the house for the hell if it.

I was only informed of this paranormal team recently. This was the original Daly home before the mansion. It became a funeral home years later. Did you really think a copper king just dropped his ass down and had a mansion?

On a side note- Bannack is by far the most haunted ghost town in Montana. That place gives off unusual readings beyond the chart.
>>
>>16960841
>Bannack is by far the most haunted ghost town in Montana. That place gives off unusual readings beyond the chart.

That's true! I visited it on a school field trip as well and walking through the hotel I knew something was up. While everyone else was walking around downstairs I went upstairs and peeked into the rooms that were closed/chained up. I could only imagine what it would be like to be there at night.

When we came back out only then did the tour guide tell us about the little ghost girl who drowned down by the pond.

I know Ghost Adventures did an episode there as well and had some great results.

Wish I could find a good link to that ep but oh well. The "Aftershocks" for it isn't worth watching.

>This was the original Daly home before the mansion. It became a funeral home years later.

Damn. If you or they can confirm it's paranormal I might want to check it out for /x/ sometime.
>>
Cut my hair!
>>
>>16961582
lol scram bigfoot! the internet is not for you!
>>
>>16961582

Cut mine first, Sassamo.
>>
>>16936567

Here's a quickie.

One time about 5-6 years back it was around 10:30 PM and I walked into the kitchen and glanced out the back door which faced the mountains, this is when we lived very close to them.

Normally a street light illuminates the yard, or the street light of neighbor houses can be seen, but all I saw was blackness. I put my face up against the window and squinted trying to see something, anything. Pitch black, saw nothing.

I turned around and grabbed some juice as I intended and walked back out of the kitchen. This time I glanced out the back door window again, and saw our yard lit up by the streetlight, the streetlights of neighbor houses, and even the moon lighting up the clouds in the sky.

I stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out what had just happened, and couldn't come up with an explanation. Either something enormous was at the doorway in the dark blocking all light, or something else bizarre happened. I still don't know what that was about.
>>
>>16963780
Hey man, im late as fuck to the thread (awesome threads btw). But i have a non-paranormal question. What kind of engineering jobs do you think would be available in the Flathead area (engineering school fag)? Also, can you work for the National Park service up there?
>>
Hey OP have you ever encountered fairies?
Cause I live on bell island up in newfoundland And remember seeing them all the time as a kid out in the marshes.
>>
echo echo echo
>>
>>16965774

There are fewer job opportunities here because the population is so low but there is also far less competition, you'll need to check local newspapers (most of which have a website) for classifieds or job listing sites like craigslist or the official montana job service to get a definite answer on what's available though. As for National Park work, that's a high competition position but if you have credentials it's probably not impossible to get on with them!
>>
File: fairylights.jpg (165 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fairylights.jpg
165 KB, 640x480
>>16966098
>Hey OP have you ever encountered fairies?
Maybe I have and just didn't know it was a fairy?

>>16945389
>https://youtu.be/svn6D9UsLsQ

>Cause I live on bell island up in newfoundland And remember seeing them all the time as a kid out in the marshes.
What did they look like? My dog's breed is named after your part of the world by the way.
>>
>>16956100
oh no it is a dog, but nice composition anyway.
>>
>>16956237
nice, the tree surrounded by moss is a nice focal point.
>>
>>16970877
>>16970882

Thanks!
>>
>>16969873
>What did they look like
Generally very small orbs of light out in the marsh.
Might be confused for UFOs if you have no perspective of their size.
Stories of fairys are very famous here even supposedly involved in the murder of a girl way back in the 19th century who was found drowned in the marsh which led to the story of the bell island hag.
>>
>>16971137
>Generally very small orbs of light out in the marsh.

Well, shit. That's exactly what I saw at the spillway which is like an artificial marsh with a river/creek and right a larger body of water (the Mission Dam).

Hmm. Thanks for bringing that up I never considered that it might have been what is classically known as a fairy. It certainly behaved like it had intelligence by floating in front of me until I grabbed my camera and then flying away.
>>
so fairies are orbs?
>>
>>16936567
>>16960169
>>16960179

Seeing as it's not Montana related I started a separate thread for the Radio OC >>16972508

Thanks for listening!
>>
you're in Montana? My parents have a place in Whitefish, I live up in Lethbridge
>>
>>16973932

I sure am. Born and raised under the Mission Mountains, spent 95% of my life here.

>My parents have a place in Whitefish, I live up in Lethbridge

Very cool, is that in Alberta? I've been through there once, Fergie way. It's even more mountainous and awesome.

Have you been in Whitefish recently or heard of or been near the House of Mystery? The natural electromagnetic vortex place with paranormal stuff going on? It's very /x/. Closer to Columbia Falls.

Any paranormal experiences in CA? Bigfoot sightings near Lethbridge that you know of?
>>
Thank you!
>>
>>16975071
Hi hiro
>>
>>16936567
Subscribed thanks OP
>>
>>16936567
Just wanted to say nice thread. I didn't know Montana was so beautiful!
>>
>>16975071
>>16977953
>>16979516

Thank you! I am temporarily moving to my radio OC thread for now,

>>16972508

I have to work on real life stuff so I might not go on another expedition until after Thanksgiving, but making radio show stuff is another matter. See you then! And of course I'll still be posting on /x/ in the meantime.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.