[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What for you is most definitive piece of evidence that JFK was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x314
What for you is most definitive piece of evidence that JFK was assassinated by an elaborate conspiracy or by Lee Harvey Oswald alone.
>>
I don't know about definitive, I tend to be a bit too much of a skeptic, but the piece of evidence that to me opens the largest amount of evidence comes from Curt Gentry's J. Edgar Hoover biography. (Gentry is the same guy who wrote Helter Skelter about Manson)

Anyway, he discusses how a few weeks prior to the assassination, Oswald visited a Dallas police office, and was rather threatening. I can't remember all the specifics, but he indicated he would perform some act of violence unless the tailing/following of him stopped, and even left behind a note.

The day of the assassination, Hoover very quickly decides that it was a lone assassin-long before he could have feasibly gathered the information to figure this out, so he was working toward a conclusion he already had in mind, not seeing where the evidence led him. In addition to this, he apparently called RFK, who described him as having a rather upbeat tone, considering the moment. (It's believed that JFK and RFK were working together to oust Hoover as director of the FBI; rather than doing it outright, they planned to just let his waiver to serve beyond the mandatory age of retirement lapse without renewing it.)

Anyway, spiraling back to the note: apparently it was destroyed very quickly thereafter, and the officer in charge was described as being a very by-the-book, upstanding sort of fellow; unless he had been ordered, according to Gentry, it's very, very unlikely he would have taken this action of his own accord. Purely circumstantial, but combined with Hoover's insistence it was a lone gunman, as well as later Congressional investigations deciding information had been withheld, and the (10, I believe) file cabinets that were Hoover's secret files he had his secretary destroy after his death, makes you wonder. Not just about JFK, but about how many other nasty secrets Hoover had lurking around.
>>
>>17826146
*largest amount of suspicion, not evidence, fucking typoes

About Hoover's secret files: I found it particularly interesting that he instituted a policy wherein he would be sent the only extant copy of sensitive materials and all others were to be destroyed. Incredibly suspicious. Gentry remarks that at least some of the contents of them can be put back together because some agents realized that the files were valuable and so tucked away their own private copies, starting their own mini secret files... just all sorts of bizarre, paranoid, neurotic behavior in the FBI back in the day.

Also, extensive lengths were gone to to prevent the files being obtained by the people who were searching for them. The biography recounts several people trying to find them and being lied to by FBI agents about their existence: "There are no secret files..." Then, later, "Well, that's not the term we used. If he had used to proper term, I would have told him."

That sort of pedantic wordplay certainly raises other questions about what they were so determined to hide that Hoover was involved in. Likely not all of it had to do with Hoover's homosexuality and possible crossdressing, unless he was a real kinky bastard.
>>
It was the Clinton family.
>>
File: tr2.png (346 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
tr2.png
346 KB, 666x666
>>
George Bush Sr
>>
File: Kennedy-badgeman1.jpg (60 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Kennedy-badgeman1.jpg
60 KB, 640x427
this is a segment of the Wikipedia article on Mary Moorman she took a photo of the JFK assassination -

What was captured in the background of the photo has been a matter of contentious debate. On the grassy knoll, some claim to have identified as many as four different figures, while others dismiss these indistinct images as trees or shadows. Most often a figure is identified as the "Badge Man" because it supposedly resembles a uniformed police officer. Others[who?] claim to see Gordon Arnold, a man who claimed to have filmed the assassination from that area, a man in a construction hard hat, and a hatted man behind the picket fence.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCJD_Hz4dnY
>>
File: wojakneedsleep.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
wojakneedsleep.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
also search for Lee Edward Bowers, Jr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPfhRxxdXo
>>
File: Tippit-badgeman1.jpg (50 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Tippit-badgeman1.jpg
50 KB, 640x427
was j.d. tippit the "badge man"? you decide
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.