[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't explain what I have felt recently. I felt as if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hourglass.jpg (50 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
hourglass.jpg
50 KB, 736x460
I can't explain what I have felt recently.

I felt as if I had skipped six years of my life and only just recently waking up in 2016. There are expired food packages that are dated 2010 in my home. Notes and belongings I had placed around the house dating 2010. I have photos and data stored on this computer dating from 2009-2011. I feel as though for six years I had been out of my body; as if I had been in a walking coma for this long.

I had snapped out of it in the middle of my last employment. I suddenly felt awake again and aware of my surroundings and all my memories had rushed back to me like a floodgate had opened. I immediately put my two weeks notice in to my boss to everyone's surprise because I was told that I had been a valuable and hard-working employee and happy.

Something happened in 2010 or 2011 for me that had me lost my sense of time and place. During these years I recall taking hard drugs. Perhaps it has messed with the chemistry in my brain relating to time and long-term memory. For six years I cannot recall a single thing, event or otherwise.

It is scaring me and has given me anxiety. Six years ago I had a neighbor couple that would walk their dog every afternoon and I would strike conversation with them every time. Now I had found out the husband had died of cancer and their dog of old age. I only see the widow smoking her sad cigarette on her porch every once in a while. I have this eerie feeling I can't shake off that time has just lapsed on me. My body has deteriorated also and I have aches and pains and wrinkles I am unfamiliar. Time for me has lapsed and I will not let it slip again this year. I think I'm going insane.
>>
Interested --

Have any pictures or proof? Drugs could plausibly mess your shit up, but it would be unusual that you would have no recollection of it. Usually alcoholics and hardcore junkies, etc., know what has happened to them. Also, usually people who have serious bad trips, like on mushrooms, LSD, etc., wind up getting committed; they're not able to function. Go on more about the drug usage you remember getting into?

Otherwise, it's also possible you were just being a normal American, who goes through life somewhat like an automaton, watches TV 6 hours a day, etc.; and then something happened that made you basically smarter and realize how ignorantly you'd been behaving. I wouldn't expect this to be your explanation unless you came from a very uneducated/ignorant background -- could that be it?
>>
>>17824967
Yes I felt like my body was on autopilot but my mind is not engaged. Maybe I am just going through life?

I have had a car accident in 2010 and I had saved my emergency room wristband to remind myself. I also bought new books in 2010 and I have them just on the shelf there with the receipt still inside.

I did feel suddenly a burst of high IQ. Seemingly out of nowhere and I have now a heightened sense of sensory perception and brain function. As if a "fog" had been lifted from my mind. Hence my quitting of (mind you a really great job) for I think I am smarter than that.

I can't put into words the feeling that time has lapsed and I cannot recall the six years in between. What astonishes me is there are no traces of the in-between years. No photos, documents, nothing. I would listen to 2010 songs and it would bring back memories from that year but nothing past. Maybe I need help
>>
Welcome back op. It's nice to have you here.
>>
>>17825019
>I also bought new books in 2010 and I have them just on the shelf there with the receipt still inside.
Post picture or thread is over.
>>
>>17824951
I swear, I felt the exact same thing as a child. I remember being around 2 or 3, feeling like I went to sleep, then suddenly "waking up" at age 6
>>
>>17824951
Spooky explanation: Possessed by a demon who is also a giant normie.
Mundane explanation: Settled into a bland routine so smooth that you never bothered thinking about the routine itself or doing anything outside of it.
>>
>>17824951
>I think I'm going insane
Fugue state. An interesting psychological phenomenon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
>After recovery from fugue, previous memories usually return intact, but there is typically amnesia for the fugue episode. Additionally, an episode of fugue is not characterized as attributable to a psychiatric disorder if it can be related to the ingestion of psychotropic substances, to physical trauma...

Physical trauma would be your car accident.

Be glad you didn't wake up in some location you'd never go to in your right mind. Also, if all of the stuff in your proper house is dated 2010/2011, including perishables, it is quite likely that you have a new residence somewhere that you don't remember. Check out one of those people search sites and see what comes up for you!
>>
>>17824951
Look anon. The end of this is realm, world, universe, density, whateverthe fuck, is essentially happening. We're all going "up". The force that is causing the Ascension s breaking linear time... you somehow got sucked into an anomaly and came out here.
>>
>>17826632
Weird. So like, part of him survived the crash but part only recently came back online?
>>
>I know most of you may not believe me but
>this time Its not a creepypasta
>I just wanted to put my story out there
>>
>>17827481
And thank god they posted it on a board for people that are interested in exactly that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.