[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I don't usually post here,the truth is i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: brain1.jpg (101 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
brain1.jpg
101 KB, 660x528
Hey /x/, I don't usually post here,the truth is i'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to this sort of stuff, but I caved and came here as a possible solution to my problem.

Over the last couple of years i've been feeling like i've missed a large part of my life. Whenever I try to visualize my life from start to finish It feels incomplete somehow, like names and events I should remember but don't come up. Maybe i'm paranoid or have a shit memory, but can anyone think of solutions/others who have had this problem?
>>
>>17822681
Convert to Islam, brother and Allah will restore your memories and make you whole. Pledge your life in the war against perversion and you shall be saved!
>>
>>17822694
Fuck off.
>>
>>17822681
I think I know what's happening, OP.

>try to visualize my life
You're not actually trying to remember anything, you're trying to develop a visualization of your memory itself. You're not actually trying to fill in the gaps by accessing your memory, you're just assuming that your brain's memory would automatically fill it in for you. I'm afraid that's not how the brain works, and you need to go the extra step and actually open yourself to your memories before they'll appear in your visualizations.
>>
>>17822681
You should request an exorcism. Sounds like a level 6 possession to me. If it gets to level 8 you lose your soul forever, so be quick.
>>
>>17822707
Nah it's obviously ghosts and ghoulies messing with his mind. Take that rational shit elsewhere.
>>
>>17822707
Care to explain further? How do I "open myself"?
>>
>>17822718
Just let him enter slowly, but grease up with butter first. Once he's all the way in then viola! you're opened up.
>>
let it die already, just let him leave
>>
>>17822708
Don't RP with people's experiences. It's dismissive and rude, but more often than not a way to risk their sanity. Your right to joke doesn't overwhelm anyone's right to sanity.
>>17822718
Why are you visualizing your memories in the first place? Why aren't you accessing them normally/directly? I can only help you get where you want if I know what you want.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.