[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VERY strange "healing-magic" with mud,[earth mixed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 50
File: Jesus-blind-man-MUD.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-blind-man-MUD.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
"Having said these things, he spit on the ground and made mud with the saliva.
Then he anointed the man’s eyes with the mud..."

What do you anons on /x/ think about this "healing-magic" ?. Why would Son of God need to use anything like that
to heal blind man,..wouldn't His words alone be powerful enough to command healing?.
According to Bible:
John 9:6-7 NIV
"After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes. “Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing..."

Any of You anons know if this saliva mixed mud ritual is being used today to practice healing magic?
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 640x480
Doesnt make much sense if you ask me
>>
>>17787578
Jesus literally only did that for 3 of His miracles. It's not some damn magick, He is God. He was proving a point by doing certain things a certain way to the pharisees.

For instance, when Jesus spat in the dirt and made clay to rub on the blind man’s eyes to heal him on the Sabbath day, most people just think, “Yuck, what a mess!” But Jesus was making a clear statement to the scribes and Pharisees. The Pharisees had twisted the commandments so much that they became a burden to men instead of the blessing that was intended by God. The Pharisees say that you can’t make clay on the Sabbath day, because that would be considered work. So, on the Sabbath, if he had to spit, he would wait until he came to a rock, a tree or a wall, he would not spit on the dirt because he might make clay and defile the Sabbath. The scribes and Pharisees were so mad at Jesus for making clay on the Sabbath day that they didn’t even care that He had healed a man who had been blind from birth. (Avoiding spitting to make clay on the Sabbath was one of the Pharisee's traditions, not God's commandment.) Jesus did many other things on the sabbath to show where the Pharisees had gone wrong (like allowing the disciples to pick a few grains of wheat to snack on as they walked through a field [Luke 6:1-5]). Jesus said about the traditions of men:

Jesus said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. [Mark 7:9]
>>
Jesus had bipolar disorder and those were just delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>17788571
burn in hell
>>
>>17788573
I have bipolar disorder too anon, Im already burning in hell
>>
>>17788561
Do you have any links backing up this "no making clay" story? It's pretty wild.
>>
File: PuppiesEatPig.jpg (133 KB, 703x526) Image search: [Google]
PuppiesEatPig.jpg
133 KB, 703x526
>>17787578
On a spit related note.

Why didn't Jesus share info like, you guys really need to boil water before you drink it. Or explain germs to the people? That could have helped save lots of lives, but No. He's talking about damning fig trees and camels going thru the eyes of needles.
>>
>>17788616
He spoke in that manner to the masses because even having eyes they cannot see, ears but do not hear.
>>
>>17788561
>It's not some damn magick, He is God.
>>17787578
>Why would Son of God need to use anything like that
>to heal blind man,..wouldn't His words alone be powerful enough to command healing?.
Thanks for your response anon, but I don't think that was the reason, or maybe it was but in this case
why Jesus heal the deaf man with his spit ?

=>
Question: "Why did Jesus spit for some of His miracles?"

Answer: Near Decapolis, some people brought Jesus a deaf man who could hardly talk. Jesus healed the man, of course, but in an interesting manner: “Jesus put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then he spit and touched the man’s tongue” (Mark 7:33). Later, in the town of Bethsaida, Jesus healed a blind man. Again, the miracle was preceded by spitting: “He . . . spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him” (Mark 8:23). To heal a man born blind, Jesus “spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes” (John 9:6)."

Very interesting "technique" ??
>>
The mud was originally dog dung. It has been changed to protect the insolent. Smear it in your sniveling eye holes.
>>
>>17788623
>The mud was originally dog dung.
be careful anon with arrogant comments like that so you don't become blind and dog's dung will be used as a remedy,
as a magical paste to cover your eyes in attempt to heal you.
>>
Using saliva to heal it sounds and looks like an magic paranormal ritual, but perhaps saliva has some "medical chemical" properties
that is actually helpful in curing.
I could accept that in case of curing eyes blindness, saliva [or mud made with saliva] get's in contact with the eye
and that moisture interacts with the eye and provides chemicals that "cure",
but how it would work in case of curing a deaf ear ?

It is very mysterious, quite paranormal if you ask me...
>>
>>17788609
Not that guy, but are you technologically illiterate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat
>>
>>17788620
"But I don't think" well that's your problem. I gave you the truth of the matter. If you decide to not believe that, but instead believe God needs to do magick (which is just demons doing what you tell them) you're blind on purpose and you get no further response from me.

To the rest I say: Jesus Christ is God. Salvation is by faith alone in the gospel, which is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17788750
>Not that guy, but are you technologically illiterate?

Are you? The link you provide says nothing about not spitting to make clay. It's a crazy, oddly specific restriction. But you and the other anon have nothing to back it up.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat
>>
>>17788750
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat
I just read that whole article, and damn, thank you for introducing me to entirely new levels of 'tism.
>>
>>17787578
I don't know why mud but in most magic rituals something should be sacrificed in order to gain something.
>>
Sounds kinky
>>
>>17791415
>Sounds kinky
excuse meee ??
hehe :)
>>
>>17789250
You DO realize the bible is full of shit and those who "live by the gospel" are completely delusional?

Or are you just trolling?
>>
>>17791442
>You DO realize the bible is full of shit
can you please name few
>>
>>17787624
his name is
>>
>>17791464
Rising from the dead? Random healings with bullshit "I did it cuz I'm Jesus lel" explanations? God killing people when he supposedly told us not to and generally being a massive hypocrite?

Aren't you a little old for fairy tales and imaginary friends, anon?
>>
>>17791480
That's OK anon, one day we will find out who is right and who is wrong.
Enjoy your hate towards GOD in mean time
>>
>>17791480
maximum fedora tipping
>>
>>17791491
>>17791492
>y-you're just a fedora-tipper, I know I'm right...!

This is why I don't like to talk religion with others, all excuses and personal attacks when you try and bring up discrepancies. I'll just leave you to yourself and your magic invisible space grandpa.
>>
>>17788571
Went through a full mania with psychotic symptoms. I was recieving metaphisical messages, thought i was the messia, etc. Apparantly this is way more common than would be expected.
>>
>>17791437
:)
>>
Thought Jesus was a 1\2 human 1\2 alien with amoebic cells that are individually able to go where they need

He spits to deposit cells which start supplying any other cells they come in contact with with nutrients, makes sense considering his entire philosophy was around sharing everything with everyone in order to keep everyone healthy
>>
>>17791574
The return of Christ was translated as everyone going through that and then living under his philosophy

Other religions consider this Jesus becoming a demon in his after life and attempting to possess people, forcing them to go through his beliefs

Joke is no one kills their ego before he tries to force enlightenment on them. Then they say shit about how "they"are the Messiah, instead of how everyone has the potential to reach a Messiah like state
>>
...here is what I found searching on this topic.

"Saliva was widely reported to have medicinal properties in the ancient world. For example, Celsus and Galen mention its healing properties and Pliny collected together many instances of its use in the treatment of boils, pains, sores, snake bites, epilepsy and eye disease. Plinio Prioreschi reports in A History of Medicine: Roman medicine, page 728, that the god told Vespasian to spit in the eyes of a blind man, who would thereby be cured."

So there could be not only some symbolic ritualistic reason for Jesus doing this but was based on some
medical/chemical properties of saliva.
If that's was the case then, it should be the case now that saliva has healing properties.
I guess it woul'd hurt to let's say apply our own saliva to our own eyes or to other parts for healing potentiality, hmmm ??
>>
>>17787578
you posted this yesterday...why was it deleted yesterdayas soon as you posted it, and now its not?
>>
>>17791918
I deleted because of a typo that I made :)
>>
>>17791619
Then why doesn't he lay out the things to do to get to this Messiah-like state?
>>
>>17791505
You got the answer as to why he used mud and saliva, you went right back to believing in magick, which is literally just demons doing the dirty work in the spiritual, that's all magick is. And we see demons terrified of Jesus, calling Him God.

You are retarded, fedora tipper indeed. Now if you'll excuse me, m'lady.
>>
>>17791619
Or Christ complex
>>
>>17792077
>your supernatural and unfounded beliefs are bullshit
>my unfounded supernatural beliefs are pure fact despite all evidence

If your faith and belief in the subject is so strong, why are you concerned with dissenting opinion? Surely it cant shake your faith or change the truth?
>>
Adam and Eve were created from the mud of the earth. He gave them his Living Water through his saliva and His creative powers made His eyes new through he clay.

Understand that Jesus Christ is God and is the creator. He simply used the same method he did to create us as he did to heal that blind man.

Jesus Christ also told a woman at a well that he has living waters that never allow her to thirst and of course she wanted that.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17792455
Please name one thing that Christ said or did that is so upsetting you so much, that hurt you so much.
Name one bad,one negative thing that He was teaching that was that is so terrible that you are loosing your mind now and are full of hate.

And this thread is about "magic" per say.
Read my thread content...here:>>17787578
>VERY strange "healing-magic" with mud,[earth mixed with saliva] used by Jesus.
>>
>>17792455
anon do you have any magic stories / tricks to share ?
>>
>>17792787
The Christ that you hate so much >>17792455 He was even teaching "...to Love our enemies"
is that making Him such a bad person ? that you are hating Him so much now anon ??
>>
>>17792858
Not that anon but I'm very much leery about anyone who says to do something that will logically cause you to get your ass totally kicked by your enemies.
>>
Loads of prophets and miracle workers used spit to heal, it was a thing back then.
>>
File: zz=Jesus Lord.jpg (167 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
zz=Jesus Lord.jpg
167 KB, 640x480
>>17792968
You have valid point of looking at that, but there is one so to say twist to it.
The twist is that you are absolutely allowed and should to protect your self or your family with physical force if necessary
and if you must you are OK with even killing the attacker.
But in case of emotional,verbal, psychological attack and abuse [anything non physical] you can practice "loving" resistance,
haha, I can talk about it but that doesn't mean that I always practice that,
o yes I do have a short fuse, haha :) ,but some times I don't react with short fuse attitude, some times something kicks inn and I'm gentle and understanding and I don't get confrontational,
other times I just snap [as many of you, haha].
[I have my version of explaining that variable reactions, and that explanation applies not only to me but to every one of us].

But the teachings [and actually a command] to ..."Love your enemies" by Jesus Christ should make his haters take a second look
at Him and ask them selves...really why do I hate him so much, why I think he was/is so repulsive to me,
what did he did that I hate him
and if you sincerely ask you self that question you might get a different glimpse into his life and into his message, and you might at least stop hating Him, or maybe even start learning more about Him.

So the "...Love your enemies" commandment is not that simplistic and irresponsible approach as it might look at first,
there is time and place to be firm and even physical if necessary
>>
>>17792718
Adam and Lilith were created from clay. Eve was created from Adam's rib when Lilith decided Adam was a faggot and bailed.
>>
File: 1464991204021.png (226 KB, 511x474) Image search: [Google]
1464991204021.png
226 KB, 511x474
>>17788561
>it's not some damn magick, He is God.
>>
>>17791464
the exodus
>>
>>17792073
He was figuring it out as he went, the mat mark Luke John books are supposed to do that instead

>>17792078
Christ complex is ego saying "i am Messiah" enlightenment is "let's all be in the crystal together"
>>
>>17792073
Become like a white blood cell. Distribute any sugar and oxygen to everyone around you, consume useless things and use them for good
>>
>>17789264
how new are you to religious history? you think that is oddly specific? read the fucking Talmud, green horn.
>>
>>17795039
>Distribute any sugar and oxygen to everyone
Are you saying that CocaCola and Pepsi are distributing sugar and oxygen-bubbles to unsuspecting people in order to control and manipulate them ??

They must be blind.. where is my jag of saliva...
>>
>>17792787
Jesus was a pretty chill dude if scriptures are to be believed, it's God and his generalized hippocricy/uncaring nature that get my goat
>>
>>17795119
>hippocricy/uncaring nature
You stated very interesting [strong] opinion.
Please give me example of that hippocricy/uncaring nature.
That is very interesting what you said ??
>>
>>17787578
Magic
Something not understood
Magic
Not something understood to certain beings
>>
>>17795119
Jesus is God you dumbass.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
>>
>>17791480
Arent you a little old for fairy tales and imaginary friends?
*continues painting summoning circle for sex demon*
>>
>>17791480
Your logic is off - "The Lord" who created everything is obviously going to have rights you don't have, like the right do to whatever He so desires with His property and insisting you don't mess with it. Abrahamic religion acknowledges that "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away" and that he is "The maker of good things and the creator of evil".
>healings with "I'm Jesus" explanation
If you assume he is an incarnation of the Lord on earth then that's enough explanation.
>rising from the dead
the same thing happened to Odin - he hung himself on a tree, died and was resurrected. If it's a made-up story it seems to be embedded in the human mind somehow.
>>
>>17791871
animals lick their wounds - the scientific explanation is that saliva is a disinfectant.
>>
>>17792073
>Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
>But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
>For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
>The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
>But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
>Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
cont.
>>
>>17796076
>Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
>Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
>And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
>And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
>Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
>Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
>(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
>But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
>Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
>>
>>17792968
>>17794620
One way to see it is that you don't need to accept violence from your enemies, more so that even if you are defending yourself, beating an intruder's brains in with a bat etc. you are still coming from a loving place. Defending yourself or fighting isn't an emotional thing, really - it's more reflexes and instinct etc. Think of Fedor Emilianenko (MMA fighter) he said he doesn't get aggressive because that causes loss of control or whatever, he just remembers what it was like to be poor (because he used to be) and visualises his opponent as wanting to send him and his family back to that state of poverty. It's similar to the instructions on war in the Tao te Ching: http://www.wussu.com/laotzu/laotzu31.html

You might tie in what this man Yehshua (I don't like using the Roman name) says with Buddha who said "When you are angry with someone it's like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it: you are the one who is burned." Nietzsche also talked about the destructive effects of "ressentiment" ie. harbouring a grudge. There is also a neuroscientific basis for thinking that harbouring anger (ie. the sin of "wrath") is addictive (like all the other sins, lust being sexual addictions, an example of envy addiction would be muscle dysmorphia, greed is gambling addiction, gluttony is food addiction) and by indulging in it your neurochemistry is imbalanced, and this would mean neurochemical balance is the Kingdom of Heaven, which as Yehshua says is "spread over the Earth, yet men do not see it".
>>
>>17787578
it's flesh magic anon common stuff if you have enough control over your body
>>
>>17796134
>Think of Fedor Emilianenko (MMA fighter)
haha, that's interesting that you mentioned Fedor,
I did watched many many of his fights on youtube.
It's very interesting looking at his face just before fight starts [and during].
And other almost strange thing about Fedor is that he is not that well build as per muscles and yet many times
he was fighting well muscled guys and won, some times quite easy.
I was not aware of his poverty and it's very interesting how he used that to "click inn" during fight to provide him with the physical drive.
Sad what happened to his brother

I found this interesting article about anger:
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-anger-20-scripture-quotes/

"Of all the things in the human heart, anger can be one of the most intense, destructive, and unhealthy emotions that we can experience. If not handled in the proper way, it can have drastic life-changing consequences. Anger may be caused by pressures of work, family or even from being the innocent victim of another’s wrong-doing. Left unresolved, anger creates an intense desire to destroy something.
Regardless of the reason for anger, the Bible has answers on what causes anger, examples of good (righteous) and bad (unrighteous) anger and how we should deal with it as Christians. Our earnest prayer should be that God changes our heart as we allow Him to mold us into a vessel fit to carry His gospel to the world. Take a look at these twenty Scripture quotes that talk about anger. Don’t forget to enjoy the video to the right “Change My Heart Oh God”.
Examples of Righteous Anger
Psalms 7:11 (KJV) God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
1 Kings 11:9,10 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart had turned away from the LORD, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice and had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods. But he did not keep what the LORD commanded."
..cont
>>
"2. Kings 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel and removed them out of his sight. None was left but the tribe of Judah only.
Mark 3:4,5 And he [Jesus] said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do harm, to save life or to kill?” But they were silent. And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored."

...this is just partial quote from that article, [there is 20 points in total] , but quite interesting presentation on anger topic
>>
>>17796152
but what mostly intrigues me in that story is that Jesus could just speak-command for his eye sight to be restored
but he choose to use this quite strange "healing magic" mud/saliva method
>>
>>17796005
t-this...is the power...of the strawman...truly the modern weapon of choice for christians the world over...
>>17796021
this is gonna get pretty long, so be sure to bust your your "LOL TL'DR" like usual.
so just because he owns us he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants? thats a load of shit. if i bought a dog and started torturing it in public, or made a weapon from scratch and started killing people, then told people "its my property so i can do whatever i want, dont mess with my property" i would still be thrown in jail. if that is true for god then he has a severely warped personality and has no right to any kind of "property" in the first place, regardless of if he made it. and the whole thing with "he's god so obviously we cant understand his design" is probably the biggest damn cop-out of all time. give me a reason for your crap or you have no right to me even acknowledging you exist, let alone worshiping you.
and why the heck are you using odin in an argument for the existence of god? sure, death and resurrection are a big muse for a lot of people on earth, but that doesnt mean things like that are possible.
>>17795163
other than with the whole "you guys shouldnt murder but i can" thing, there are a shitton of examples of why he doesnt care. for one, there's the fact that he could LITERALLY appear for ONE SECOND, say "hi guys i'm god," then disappear again, and everyone on earth would know the truth and would be infinitely better off for it. why does he continue to let people suffer so horribly? the kind of shit we see on here from different sites, like a man being covered in boiling plastic while being forced to eat another person, or the rape and torture of children, and shit like that are the SURFACE of what happens on a daily fucking basis. when i bring this up i usually get the answer of "he's testing us" or "its part of the plan." (cont)
>>
>>17796937
what the hell kind of fucked up mind comes up with a plan that involves the skullfucking of a newborn baby in front of it's mother as she's tortured? a "god" that thinks up that kind of shit, let ALONE implementing it, is not worthy of any kind of worship whatsoever, only fear and resentment. and there's so many discrepancies in the bible versus what we know as fact today; why did god never mention dinosaurs that existed millions of years ago? and for that matter, isn't the earth supposed to only be a few thousand years old according to the bible, when dating of earth's rock sets it back hundreds of millions of years? was god just twiddling his thumbs during that time? and speaking of the earth and rock, where is heaven and hell located? hell is implied to be in the earth, but we know that there is no kind of cavity that could POSSIBLY fit all the billions of people that supposedly inhabit hell in our earth, let alone all the places they are supposedly tortured. and heaven? where's that? first, it was in the sky. so we went to the sky. nope, no heaven. then it was in space. so we went to space. nope, no heaven, no god. then they said "deep space," so we used shit like the hubble to look through most of the known fucking universe, and nope, nothi'n. so now what? are heaven and hell in different dimensions now? all of this isnt even getting into the PEOPLE'S hippocricy under the name of god, like how the crusades killed so many despite the "thou shall not kill," or the priests and shit that are constantly being revealed to be raping children while ON CHURCH GROUNDS. why does god sit by and do nothing even when the people who are supposed to represent him do this shit? and as another point, how are the people supposed to find god in the first place? hundreds of years ago, how were the indians, or africans, or indigenous tribes of islands in the middle of buttfuck nowhere supposed to know about god? how were they supposed to be ABLE to be saved? (cont again)
>>
>>17796947
(cont) and finally, and not least of all, my personal experiences. im sure you will call this out as fake and i personally could give less of a fuck since this thread will be gone in a few day's time anyway, but here we go: i was born christian. i spent the first fifteen years of my life in a loving christian household that truly believed in the love and kindness of god. i went to all the sunday school sessions, all the summer camps, all the bible studies, and spread the word. so did my family. but then my brother one day got mad at my parents for, i kid you fucking not, not letting him stay up late to play video games. he flipped the fuck out when they said no, punched a hole in our wall, and stormed out of the house. my parents spent the night searching for him and called the police and everything. next morning, the police came to us. my brother had gone to my grandparent's house and told them that my parents had been beating him every night. they believed him without a second thought. my parents were placed on the DHS watch list, most of our family withdrew from us, we were ostracised from our church. over the next half year our house and cars were vandalized, my father attacked at his work, and my mother fired from her teaching associate's job because word had apparently gotten around that she was "a child beater," and more. every night i prayed. EVERY. MOTHERFUCKING. NIGHT. god, please let them realize my parents are not bad people. please let this stop. we dont deserve this. guess the fuck what? i got silence. after that half a year my brother finally confesssed that he had been full of shit, and i thought my prayers had been answered. nope, everyone immediately came to the conclusion that he had been somehow coerced into saying so despite never coming into contact with him for the entire time. thats when i lost it. a god that lets me and my family go through that for nothing is worth nothing, and we have it easy. people go through far worse. (cont)
>>
>>17796952
(cont) is this his plan? was he testing us? i'm far past the point of caring. if god is still there, if he ever fucking was, he doesn't care. i want to believe again, i want to be happy like i was before all that bullshit started. but i cant put my heart into prayer like i was able to before. ONE. SECOND. thats all im asking for is one motherfucking second of his time, to appear before me and say "everyhing's fine." but he hasn't, and he won't. and until he fucking does, i will continue to "tip my fedora" or whatever the fuck other strawmen you want to tot out, and for the rest of my life i will refuse to believe until i am shown PROOF. proof that he cares, proof that scientific findings are somehow false, proof that he's around. so yeah, thats the end of my rant. do with it whatever the fuck you want. because frankly? i dont give a shit.
>>
File: jesusisGod.jpg (38 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
jesusisGod.jpg
38 KB, 634x634
Salvation is by faith alone.

How to get saved

Man is a sinner in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price for our sin, the wage (what we earn) is death when we sin.

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus Christ paid for all our sins, by dying on the cross, shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again 3 days later.

Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

By faith in Jesus Christ alone are we saved forever.

Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Faith alone in Christ alone. That is the gospel, it is simple, pure and it saves you eternally. You cannot lose salvation.

Do you trust that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh? That He died for all your sins on the cross? That He was buried and 3 days later rose from the dead? If you do, you are now saved.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1 MB, 2030x5305) Image search: [Google]
VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
1 MB, 2030x5305
>>17796953
Did you never read the Bible...? top kek.
>>
>>
File: breathoflife.png (657 KB, 500x1210) Image search: [Google]
breathoflife.png
657 KB, 500x1210
>>17796953
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462 KB, 815x2136) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462 KB, 815x2136
>>17796953

Holy Text Website
>www.holytext.org

>Solomon's Key revealed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my62usDz7eA

>The King is Coming - Response to Rihanna's ANTI diaRy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGew7WXwELk

>The King is Coming II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqysfg0mnDE

The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8

Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
>www.ce4research.com

>www.satan.io

>http://www.babylonrisingblog.com/

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551 KB, 630x1727) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551 KB, 630x1727
>>17796953
>>
I use spit to heal.
>Implying Jesus doesn't know what he's doing
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503 KB, 656x1932) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503 KB, 656x1932
>>17796953
1. Get saved. (www.holytext.org/gospel)
2. Read the Bible (KJV ONLY)
>>
>>17796963
>>17796967
>>17796970
>>17796973
>>17796977
>>17796983
>>17796991
yeah sorry, but i've looked into all this shit before i lost my faith. im past the point of saying "oh i did something wrong to deserve this." fuck that. either god shows himself or he can go fuck himself. i'd be willing to bet money that you fucks didnt even read anything other than the last post anyway.
>>
>>17796999
You sir are trash.
>>
>>17788561
Cool. Makes sense, thanks anon.
>>
>>17788616
And the "camel" thing was probably a mis-translation, there being a similar word for 'rope'. 'Rope through the eye of a needle' would be more likely. Though I do like the psychedelic imagery of some frustrated rich fat arab trying to shove a camel through the eye of a needle in order to get to heaven.
>>
>>17796991
King John because.....
All the others are Satan right?
>>
File: 1415595526171.png (3 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
1415595526171.png
3 KB, 209x214
>>17797002
>i cant contradict your arguments so i'll just call you trash!
how very typical christian. im sure god would approve your methods of spreading his word.
>>
File: The Light.jpg (106 KB, 830x804) Image search: [Google]
The Light.jpg
106 KB, 830x804
>>17796937
>>17796947
>>17796952
>>17796953
1].
Anon, woow!!, what a loaded story/post.Thanks for sharing.I can very well relate to your disappointment with God because in my life I went
also through very very similar experiences,expectations and anger filled disappointment.
Raised christian, but not having like you parents that were "loving christian household", I was searching on my own and at one point in my life I also like you anon, totally rejected christian God at age aprx 26, and spend next 4-5 years searching for answers, that took me into reading around 70-80 books from other philosophies,religions, but mostly from New Age realm.
Got lot's of helpful information from them, helping me to start putting wider net of understanding how things work.
At one point my christian friends asked me not to read that NewAge stuff, especially when I was so intrigued and got fascinated
about reincarnation, past lives, karma, and that we actually review our lives before next incarnation and plan our experiences [with help of others more experienced /evolved souls],also I read that we are choosing race, country, gender, parents, we are making arrangements [with others who will be reincarnated or who are reincarnated already] for our very difficult unpleasant horrible experiences so they "provide" us with those experiences in order that we learn from them what we need to learn.

Memory of our past lives are erased when we get incarnated in new live in order not to
create confusion. Also it would be crazy to know-remember about our past lives
and when looking at someone we would remember what we did to that person.
If we did something nice to them that would be very pleasant feeling, but if we did something horrible
to that person imagine the feelings of guilt we would be getting, also that would interfere
with us learning our lessons because we would be influenced by that memory.

...cont
>>
2].
After reading those "other-NewAge" books at some point I got quite almost scared
that perhaps my christian friends are correct that that version of how things work in life
is coming from the dark site, from the devil and that it is a big lie.
I decided to pry about it and I asked God to give me some kind of sign to know if is OK for me to continue to read those books or not.
I was hoping for a very strong inner feeling or a dream / vision but nothing come.
So I continued reading them. But at one point I got strong feeling that as much as there was
quite a bit very interesting and new to me concepts in those books I was puzzled
that some or most of them didn't mentioned Jesus Christ at all.
And that become bit suspicious to me, and one day I prayed something like this:
"I'm asking for the real God who created all life forms to revel him to me,
I'm asking to be guided to find him."

At that point I come to understanding that logically [and mathematically] is impossible what some
people were saying that there is ONE God and many ways (many religions) that taking us to Him,
and that He can be claimed by all of them to be the real God.
And after praying for that help in finding better answer who the real God is I was guided
back to The Bible and I started reading it, and listen to Bible radio programs,
[haha, some preachers were nuts, others very intelligent].
also I was listening to The Old and New Testaments on CD's

And at some point I come to conclusion and agreement that is very possible that some teachings were removed by political-religious authorities from Bible to prevent us from understanding how all works.
Biggest "aha" moment for me was reading about small children describing past lives,
providing descriptions and details that some were were verified 100%.
You anon and most of you anons on /x/ are familiar with those stories.

...cont
>>
Maybe Yeshua healed the blind (those who can't see spiritually unless they get solid evidence) and the deaf (those who can't hear God's word due to ignorance)

Physically healing their eyes, if Yeshua used a plant like salvia, that's pretty cool too. It shows He knew ancient healing medicinal properties and all that stuff.
>>
3].
So now by combining some concepts that I read in those "other books" with biblical knowledge
it become much more clear, especially why God allows for the "innocent" especially children to suffer.
It is because the way Our Free Will is set up by God, we have free will to choose to do nasty
stuff to others, but we also have Free Will to forgive those who wronged us and choose no
revenge on them for what they did to us.

One thing that I'm not clear on is, when I do something nasty to others is that my payback
for what they did to me in the past, or am I creating new bad karma for my self.

Of course if we repay someone who did us wrong in this life it is easy to know because
we remember that, but because our memories of past lives are erased it makes it
very tricky to understand why "innocent children" suffer, where is God at that time
as you were asking anon.
Looks like God is allowing us to play out our games according to Free Will Law and Law of Karma.

Now, I know that many believers in Jesus Christ will totally disagree with me for accepting
past life /. reincarnation concept. The argument is that it is written in TheBible:
"It is appointed for men once to die, and after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)
and few other quotes, but I think that those teachings were removed from the original.
Also after having twice out of body experience added to my acceptance of some extra reality and facts
that are not presented to us in the biblical teachings.

My first out-of-body was quite short and simple, it was not near death, I was just simply laying on bed
[on my back] listening to music, [no alcohol or drugs consumed], and I left my body from the top of my head
and went above the house roof and was looking at my body lying on bed and I got very very pleasant feelings
of peace and quiet joy, no worries about every day stuff, bills to pay, problems, etc,etc.

...cont
>>
4].
It was super nice and I was so very happy and thinking to my self how great it feels, and at that moment
a thought come to me saying something like this:
"...you think this is great, that's nothing yet, there is more even greater joy"
and at that time I started to think if and how could I replicate that experience later on again
to feel that peace and joy again, and at that moment I went back into my body, and I was disappointed
that lasted so short and that I did not found out how to have happen again.

Second time was bit strange and almost spooky but later I read about that type of out of body experience
that it happens to some people, basically I saw my self standing in front of a mirror in the bathroom
and saw my face in it and also at the same time with corner on my left eye I saw my self,
my body lying on the bed sleeping [the bathroom door was open], and that give me bit chill,
it was strange to see my self in two different locations at the same time.

And when looking at my self in the mirror I made several [on purpose] movements to the left , to the right
just to verify that I'm not dreaming, and I moved in the mirror as I was thinking to the left , to the right
and I knew that was no a dream, it was so very real, I was standing in the bathroom.
It lasted maybe 20-30 seconds, to me it was long time with this new "concept" of reality and at first I got
uncomfortable with it.
I don't remember how I got back to the bed I just woke up in the morning remembering this quite weird
but very real experience.

Now I'm back being christian at peace with God and understanding why God is allowing
the nasty stuff to be played out for time being. In the future after Second Coming of Jesus Christ those
who will be left on this Planet will not do any nasty stuff any more.

Also lot's of help I got by reading The Book of Revelation in The Bible, that book is not included in catholic
Bible and teachings as far as I know.

...cont
>>
5].
That Book helps a lot to understand that God has fantastic very beautiful plan for the future,
for after the Armageddon and the rest of the events take place.

Anon, I would strongly suggest, pray-ask God to guide you, ask Him to reveal Himself to you,
to help you to understand is reincarnation real, are past lives real, etc.etc
It might take some time [it did for me], but answers eventually come.
I'm not saying that now I know all truth, but what I know now helps me to understand
why God of The Bible was the way He was in the past in The Old Testament, all those wars, killings, etc.etc
and is the way He is now.

I wish you anon to find peace of the mind and heart and to find at least some kind of understanding to
what happened in your family to your parents and you and your brother perhaps was bigger play having
perhaps roots in past lives of all involved.

...End :)
>>
>>17788616

That pic is strangely adorable.
>>
>>17797897
>if Yeshua used a plant like salvia,
haha, anon saliva is not a plant, its the moist stuff inside your mouth , hehe , good one :)

Thank God you didn't confused that with sativa, haha
>>
>>17797237

I'm not that anon, but you didn't even look at is picture you faggot.
>>
>>17788616
I believe that they had knowledge of that at that time, perhaps not everyone, in obscure remote areas, but Jews at that time had very extensive set of rules and laws guarding cleanliness .

Yes that picture you posted anon is quite...charming ,haha
>>
>>17791468

mud
>>
>>17797884
>>17797889
>>17797898
>>17797907
>>17797914
color me pleasantly surprised, i thought i would get nothing but more "fedora tip" and similar comments. interesting read, i've always been fascinated with the concept of rebirth, as my number one greatest fear is death (hence why im studying neurology in university atm so i can hopefully contribute to finding "alternatives" to death, such as what the people behind the 2045 initiative are doing). i've seen interesting arguments that relate to things such as quantum physics and their pertinence to reincarnation, but i have to say i'm a bit hesitant to believe them; call me a skeptic, but its just hard for me to see how our essence/soul/whatever gets "reborn" into the new body. i've always tried to think about just dying and "not existing," but whenever i do get close to kind of "understanding" it i get this weird sensation that i liken to my brain kind of hitting a wall, like its something that we really can't comprehend; and i think that's true, and thats one of the main reasons religions are so pervasive, is that they give people hope for life after death. (cont)
>>
>>17797988
2) i remember watching a movie once, i cant recall the title, but its about a post-apocalyptic world where one man has what is implied to be the last bible in existence and is trying to find a place to keep it safe and spread it; he comes across a town and the leader of it realizes what he has, and really wants to get his hands on it, which confuses his henchmen, who ask him what he wants a book so bad for. his reply really stuck out to me, and though its not the exact quote, it was something like, "its not a book, its a weapon. it gives people hope." that really stood out to me, and as i thought about it, i realized that it was true to an extent: biblical/religious texts could, in a sense, be seen as the oldest weapon of mass destruction known to man, as it gives people not only a REASON to fight, but it assures them of rewards after death, turning them into the most dangerous kind of soldier: martyrs. (cont)
>>
>>17797997
3) religious wars from the crusades to modern-day islamic terrorism can be traced back to this idea i think, but i think the base idea is that humans are, at a core level, absolutely terrified of dying, and invented stories as to what will happen to them after they die; other things that scared them, such as natural disasters and such, were attributed to "god's wrath," which lent a sort of "explainability" to them that they didn't have then (today we obviously know that certain weather patters and such are the cause of this). as for you experiences with out of body things, i can't say i've ever had one. like you, i've never done any drugs/alcohol, so maybe it will happen to me sometime, but i think it would be interesting if it did. as i stand now i'm not ready to forgive god for what he does/has done, and understanding i think will come after that, but i'm only 21, so i (hopefully) have a long time for something profound to happen that will change me. but thats getting ahead of myself. (cont)
>>
>>17798002
4) overall thanks for your input anon, you brought up good points. i've always been interested in other religions as well, so i think i'll do as you did and look into other religious texts from all time periods to see what kind of ideas and points they bring up. any you would recommend right off the bat?
>>
>>17796963
I'm a Christian, too. I'm glad you posted this anon.
>>
I am my own god, I will bow to no false idols. Your christ god has inspired the worst religion, it is a child themself and children follow it's teachings so blindly and unquestionably that there is no amount of truth, scientific or otherwise that can refuting your closed eye beliefs. I hope youget better soon. I hope you open your eyes to other possibilities.
Worship the stars, our sun, the earth and how it gives us life instead of a child god and it's children followers.
>>
File: Forest-photos-1=LRGER..jpg (367 KB, 1016x674) Image search: [Google]
Forest-photos-1=LRGER..jpg
367 KB, 1016x674
>>17797988
>(hence why im studying neurology in university
very impressive ! very wast are of knowledge , good luck to you anon,

>>17798007
It was many many years ago, before computers and of before course internet.
Don't remember those book titles now,but remember that early books by Shirley MacLaine give me lot's to think and re-think.

1].MacLaine, Shirley (1975). You Can Get There from Here.
2]. MacLaine, Shirley (1983). Out on a Limb.
3]. MacLaine, Shirley (1986). Dancing in the Light.
Those I clearly remember, as I said it was many other from variety of philosophies.
Some of them I didn't even finished reading because there was no logical continuation of ideas,
just jumping all over the place.
Today with internet and youtube you can find lot's of material of course.

If I may suggest start first for few days just thinking-praying-asking God, asking your guardian Angel,
just send out into the Cosmos your desire to learn about this topic.
Let that desire to "brew" for few days and you should be guided via intuition, coincidences,
so called accidental clicking on some links, etc.etc to get the material that will be of benefit to you.

I also remember quite great influence had on me reading books by J.Z.Knight on "Ramtha",
the early books, from 1983-1988, don't remember titles now, I read few of her books on Ramtha.
She was channeling spiritual entity named Ramtha.

Now before my 'brothers' in Christ jump on me for suggesting those books to you I like
to say this, that I did got lot's of very interesting and [to me] very valuable information
from reading them and I believe that they contain lot's of truth, but what started to bother
me with them that there was no mention at all [or very little] about Jesus Christ, and that bothered
me, so I took from them what was interesting to me and in a way rejected rest of it.

As I said before I did returned to Christianity, and I do understand that channeling could be veryVERY
dangerous same as oija board.

...cont
>>
2]. One thing I learned that the evil forces will present a volume of information like in a book form
or movie, via channeling and that volume of information will contain lot's of truth but here and there
they will include false teachings, false information to guide you away from real God
, so it is very important to pray for protection and not to jump into joining any of them, not to
committing your self to their organisation/group.

Explore but keep distance.In my previous post I said that...
"I decided to pry about it and I asked God to give me some kind of sign to know if is OK for me to continue to read those books or not.
I was hoping for a very strong inner feeling or a dream / vision but nothing come.
So I continued reading them."

I think no sign come from God for me to stop reading that material perhaps so I can learn from it and can make my own choice
who to worship, Free Will again.

As to being afraid of dying, those who had clinical death experiences saying that the process of leaving body is absolutely painless,
the physical body could be in stress but you as a essence, as a soul feel no pain.

Don't know if you are familiar with old radio talk show hosted by Art Bell called "Coast to Coast AM" , Art had many quality guests
talking on all those topics, you can search for his old shows on youtube, maybe some anons will post links.
I listen to them live when Art was on the air. Now this radio talk show "Coast to Coast AM" [C2C] is hosted by different
guy [George Noory], but on weekends they have guest-hosts. George Noory sucks generally as a host. Art Bell was terrific !!
Some guest-hosts on C2C are good also.

Here is link to old Art's interview:
1]. "Art Bell - D. Brinkley Near Death Experiences"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYE2BlbWaM&index=11&list=PL3F4AFA713253C7BA

...cont
>>
2]. "Art Bell Howard Storm Near Death Experience Pt 1 12"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUb2k-sZtYI&list=PL05906E04EB98984E

...just a couple of many, but also not all Art's guests were talking sense all the time, some times they also went 'south' but Art usually was very good at confronting them and challenging b/s they spew.

Enjoy your trip in search for the real God.
For me the key and most important aspect was to constantly repeat that I'm searching to get to know the real God, not the fake gods.

But be warned that the trip could be quite bumpy till you get to the realization
who the realGod is, but in your case that could be easier than for non believers
because you had a relation with Him in the past, now it would be "a home coming" but with much deeper understanding, and one day feeling of peace will come over you and old emotional wounds will heal.

Cheers anon
>>
>>17798438
>very impressive ! very wast are of knowledge
...typo...
very wast area [not are] of knowledge
>>
File: What Dreams may come.jpg (102 KB, 465x689) Image search: [Google]
What Dreams may come.jpg
102 KB, 465x689
I'm listening again to the:
>>17798447
>2]. "Art Bell Howard Storm Near Death Experience Pt 1 12"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUb2k-sZtYI&list=PL05906E04EB98984E
what a great interview.
Also of course there are some great movies dealing with those topics, one of them is:
"What Dreams May Come" (1998) with Robin Williams
that movie is based on a novel:

"What Dreams May Come is a 1978 novel by Richard Matheson. The plot centers on Chris, a man who dies then goes to Heaven,
but descends into Hell to rescue his wife. It was adapted in 1998 into the Academy Award-winning film
What Dreams May Come starring Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding, Jr., and Annabella Sciorra.
Matheson stated in an interview, "I think What Dreams May Come is the most important (read effective) book I've written.
It has caused a number of readers to lose their fear of death – the finest tribute any writer could receive."[1]
In an introductory note, Matheson explains that the characters are the only fictional component of the novel.
Almost everything else is based on research, and the end of the novel includes a lengthy bibliography."

it's a very interesting movie, very.
(I did not read the novel)
>>
File: The_Devil_s_Advocate_1997.jpg (2 MB, 3240x2175) Image search: [Google]
The_Devil_s_Advocate_1997.jpg
2 MB, 3240x2175
Other great movie that gives interesting glimpse into modus-operandi of Devil is "The Devil's Advocate" (1997)
with the great actor Al Pacino, pay special attention to how his movie character develops during the movie and his speeches, very powerful movie, I watch it almost once every year, drinking some red wine and absorbing the
phenomenal script and acting.
Lot's could be learned from this movie about how evil works in our lives and its powers and its limitations.
I highly recommend that movie as well to you anon.
>>
File: TMI-head-decoherent.jpg (86 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
TMI-head-decoherent.jpg
86 KB, 615x615
One more suggestion anon, google "young boy recalls past life"
you will get several links to A great great stories by very young children.

"3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life & Identifies His Murderer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk
>>
>be autistic /x/phile
>spend all day talking about the complexities of manifesting a tulpa
>spend some more time entertaining the possibility of pagan rituals
>attempt to astral project for 15 hours
>see thread about Christianity
>instantly salivate at the opportunity to call out the foolish sheeple Christians
>laugh at how they believe God created the universe (nothingness exploding into matter then creating consciousness is much more feasible to me)
>tab back into my vampire roleplaying thread

This is how I view every one of you dumb fucks that can't see the forest for the trees here.
>>
Jesus said a lot of things and none of them became real. Move mountains in his name.

>trusting the devil
>>
Yes, it works. Just go rub fucking mud in your eyes retards.

I don't give a shit if I get banned. This board is the biggest collection of childish gullible degenerates on the whole site.
>>
>>17796937
>so just because he owns us he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants?
why not?
>has no right to "property" even if he made it
you need to rethink this I think. He made you, he gave you everything - you have no right to complain if he wants to take it back, suddenly, without warning.

You don't have any "right to life", he owns everything about you. That's how I understood it anyway, I'm not saying that's necessarily Christian orthodoxy.

>the whole thing with "we cant understand" is the biggest cop-out
it's obviously true, if you think infinity can be understood then it seems like you need to think about it more logically.

I brought up odin not as an argument for the literal truth so much as an objection to "there's nothing worthwhile here".

Even if it isn't literally true, the fact that stories which such similarities show up in different areas suggests there is something there.

>>17796947
>what the hell kind of fucked up mind comes up with a plan that involves the skullfucking of a newborn baby in front of it's mother as she's tortured?
What makes you think human morality has any sense to it? I understand you're "trapped" inside it and can't see anything else - but why would you think your view has any similarity to ultimate truth? It seems like it's more likely your view is not "ultimately true" (which I think is an oxymoron anyway) than that it happens to be spot-on exactly matched up with the truth.

The rest of your argument seems to be about the details of Christianity and I disagree with most of them anyway. I don't see that an amazon tribesman's idea of "The Lord of the Universe" is any less valid than a semitic herdsman's idea.
>>
>>17796999
>shows himself
how would you recognise Him?
>>
>>17799128

just take a good look at how these faggots are believing the bullshit the devil himself in his bible claims, put mud in your eyes and you will see.

Because Satan is evil and totally not God.
>>
>>17799116
>And the Lord answered, "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.
>"Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.
>and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen

Also, why would you think everything he's reported as saying is what he actually said?
>>
>>17799189

And why do you believe Satan is evil?
>>
>>17799189

Only thing I know is one day I asked that faggot to save me, nothing good fucking happened, I wasn't listened to and I shat on him properly.

One day, just recently, I asked Satan to save me, I felt saved.
>>
>>17799179
>in your eyes
I thought it was "on" the man's eyes.

>>17799191
I never said Satan is evil.
>>
>>17799203
>I never said Satan is evil.

Cool.

I certainly don't claim jesus is good either.
>>
>>17799205
I think that if you stop judging others by your internal sense of right and wrong and instead start to hold yourself strictly and with integrity to your own standards, that's when the system "works right"

In my view it doesn't matter who you have allegiance to, or who is trying to "lead you astray" because the only aspect which reflects on you is your intentions - whether you're misled or not.

In my opinion it's about being honest, not about being right.
>>
>>17799200
it seems like it could be you considered yourself too evil to be saved by the "good" side so you couldn't surrender yourself to the process hence it didn't work, whereas you could surrender yourself to being saved by the "evil" side because at some deep down level you see yourself or treat yourself as irredeemably evil.

Of course there's other ways of looking at it - like maybe "Satan" in your mind isn't the biblical figure from Job or even a Christian figure at all but actually this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
and the reason you feel "saved" is because hunting, nature, wilderness are more meaningful as values or more important to you than the "Christian" values of moral discipline, faith, transcendence etc. - or even that you're a Celt returning to the Celtic religion.

Caesar reported that the Celts claimed descendence from someone who he identified with "Dis Pater", a Roman deity which means roughly "Lord of the Underworld".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%ABs_Pater
and there's some speculation that he was referring to this Horned One and if you translate the above title you can reach "Lord of Hell".

according to Christians they'll say the Celts were "misled by Satan" and that's why there's an overlap and if you speak to anthropologists they'll say the similarity is propaganda to discredit the Celtic religion - I'm not 100% convinced by either explanation.
>>
>>17799116
Anon that statement by Jesus was to be understood [in my humble opinion] that we will be "available" to us in the future, after Second Coming of Jesus when the whole Earth
also will be transformed physically into quite different looking and quite differently "performing" planet Earth and differently looking sky.
It's actually quite phenomenal. Here is short sample from this site:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/revelation/21.html
Revelation:21 (NIV version).
"A New Heaven and a New Earth.
1]. Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. "
4]. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Revelation:22 (NIV)
5]. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever."

Those are just few examples of physical changes that will be made to our Planet.
You can listen to "The Book of Revelation" also known as a "The Apocalypse of John" on youtube
"The Book Of Revelation" (Full Movie), here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAb2hdQneBY&list=RDNAb2hdQneBY

Here is also text format in King James Bible Version:
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=5379618

Even if you are not a believer it is very interesting to read that Book, better yet to follow study of it explaining it,decoding it.
>>
>>17799865
>opinion] that we will be "available"
...typo...
opinion] that will be "available"
>>
>>17787578
If this myth is true, he probably did surgery and/or neural genesis with his spit and used his hands to control this.

Magic in this case would be an excuse to not understand.
>>
FUCK Jesus

Tha is all
>>
File: Peace-on-earth.jpg (48 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
Peace-on-earth.jpg
48 KB, 480x638
>>17800849
>FUCK Jesus
>Tha is all
Hey Anon, what happened ?
What did He do to you that you are so mad at Him ?
Let's talk, let's try to "bargain" with Him.
Maybe there is only simple misunderstanding.
I will try to help you to get some peace in you life if you are willing to talk :)
>>
>>17800849

Jesus is legit, but most of His followers are stupidly blinded by anyone like them.
>>
>>17801170

Seriously, it's like they don't know shit even though they've been given so much.
>>
>>17801173
translation please
>>
File: s7svkz3.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
s7svkz3.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>17801170

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay5GqJwHF8
>>
>>17794641
>lilith
Just a Babylonian myth.
>>
>>17801289
I would like to check out your link suggestion but with out any (even simple few words) description
I don't click on them.
Could be some weird stuff.
If you care to describe what's about
>>
>>17799865
I remember there's this quote as well
>Luke 17:20-21
>And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
and Gospel of Thomas
>His disciples said to him: On what day will the kingdom come?
>Jesus said: It will not come while people watch for it; they will not say: Look, here it is, or: Look, there it is; but the kingdom of the father is spread out over the earth, and men do not see it.
which suggests that it's already here and so maybe the abilities would be available to us.
>>
>>17801309
just click on [embed] and watch the 2min video, you autist
youtube wont just give you a virus
>>
>>17801309
>Could be some weird stuff.
>>17803603
Thanks anon for the link.
My concern with links [youtube or others] that don't have any [even simple] description is that I'm worrying that they might be
linking to some weird illegal site, I'm not that much concerned with getting virus from youtube.

Thanks
>>
>>17799002
you would think there would be thousands of Jesus tulpas running around, with all the praying and people talking to him in their imaginations
>>
File: bible.png (368 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
bible.png
368 KB, 750x600
For anyone who needs a TL;DR on the Bible
>>
File: licking wound.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
licking wound.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>17787578
OP here,
here what I found on this intriguing topic:

A report by scientists from The Netherlands identifies a compound in human saliva that greatly speeds wound healing. This research may offer hope to people suffering from chronic wounds related to diabetes and other disorders, as well as traumatic injuries and burns. In addition, because the compounds can be mass produced, they have the potential to become as common as antibiotic creams and rubbing alcohol.

"We hope our finding is ultimately beneficial for people who suffer from non-healing wounds, such as foot ulcers and diabetic ulcers, as well as for treatment of trauma-induced wounds like burns," said Menno Oudhoff, first author of the report.

Specifically, scientists found that histatin, a small protein in saliva previously only believed to kill bacteria was responsible for the healing. To come to this conclusion, the researchers used epithelial cells that line the inner cheek, and cultured in dishes until the surfaces were completely covered with cells. Then they made an artificial wound in the cell layer in each dish, by scratching a small piece of the cells away. In one dish, cells were bathed in an isotonic fluid without any additions. In the other dish, cells were bathed in human saliva.

After 16 hours the scientists noticed that the saliva treated "wound" was almost completely closed. In the dish with the untreated "wound," a substantial part of the "wound" was still open. This proved that human saliva contains a factor which accelerates wound closure of oral cells. Because saliva is a complex liquid with many components, the next step was to identify which component was responsible for wound healing. Using various techniques the researchers split the saliva into its individual components, tested each in their wound model, and finally determined that histatin was responsible.

...cont
>>
"This study not only answers the biological question of why animals lick their wounds," said Gerald Weissmann, MD, Editor-in-Chief of The FASEB Journal, "it also explains why wounds in the mouth, like those of a tooth extraction, heal much faster than comparable wounds of the skin and bone. It also directs us to begin looking at saliva as a source for new drugs."

Story Source:

The above post is reprinted from materials provided by Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. Note: Materials may be edited for content and length.

So there was something scientific to it why Jesus used that saliva=mud to heal the blind man, not only "paranormal-magical"
>>
>>17787624
silly silly silly silly bitch. sense? I AM BEYOND SENSE.
>>
File: britney-spears-licks-wounds.jpg (220 KB, 400x598) Image search: [Google]
britney-spears-licks-wounds.jpg
220 KB, 400x598
but there is also this interesting info on this topic:

{In humans}
In an unusual case, an Oregon high school teacher was reprimanded after licking blood from wounds on a track team member's knee, a football player's arm,
and another student's hand.
An Oregon public health officer commented that "We do know that animals lick their own wounds, and it may be that saliva has some healing properties.
But my very strong recommendation is that you confine yourself to licking your own wounds."

{Legend}
There are many legends involving healing wounds by licking them or applying saliva. Saint Magdalena de Pazzi is said
to have cured a nun of sores and scabs in 1589 by licking her limbs.
The Roman Emperor Vespasian is said to have performed a healing of a blind man using his saliva.
Pliny the Elder in his Natural History reported that a fasting woman's saliva is an effective cure for bloodshot eyes.

{The Bible}
There are three different incidents in which Jesus uses saliva to cure (Mark 7:33, Mark 8:23, John 9:6).

{Risks}
There are potential health hazards in wound licking due to infection risk, especially in immunocompromised patients.
Human saliva contains a wide variety of bacteria that are harmless in the mouth, but that may cause significant infection if introduced into a wound.
A notable case was a diabetic man who licked his bleeding thumb following a minor bicycle accident, and subsequently had to have t
he thumb amputated after it became infected with Eikenella corrodens from his saliva.
The practice of metzitzah during circumcision is controversial as it can transmit the herpes virus to the infant.

So it's not so simple, ..let's start licking our wounds..no, care must be taken.
But it could be the miracle cure,..right inside our mouth.

Here is an image of Britney Spears after she licked her wounds ,hehe :)
>>
>>17806012
You're so fucking stupid. Pharisees said don't do any work on sabbath, that includes spitting on dirt because creating mud was considered a work by those morons.

Jesus is the sabbath, He is God and God does not rest on the sabbath.

So when Jesus spat in the mud on the sabbath, He was telling them He is God. That's why they tried to kill Him.

You can't heal a blind person with fucking saliva you moron.
>>
File: Spit-Facts1.jpg (325 KB, 1840x1032) Image search: [Google]
Spit-Facts1.jpg
325 KB, 1840x1032
>>17806115
>You're so fucking stupid.
I might be stupid in your opinion, but you are sad simpleton :)
>>17806115
>You can't heal a blind person with fucking saliva you moron.
can you give scientific proof of your claim, or you just spitting saliva all over your keyboard ?

Looks by your choice of words that you are one of those christians who will spit in others people faces if they didn't agree with your believes, ..right ??
>>
File: Dog licking the wound.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dog licking the wound.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Here is a link to the rest of this article where this quote come from:
>>17806069
in second part of this article there is very interesting info on:
"Licking of people's wounds by animals:
and potential risks and documented cases where people got very ill or even died from animals licking their wounds.
So it's not that safe in some cases to let your pet, dog or cat, to lick your wounds like many people do.
>>
>>17806153
>Here is a link to the rest of this article where this quote come from:
O, I forgot to include that link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wound_licking
>>
>>17806012
>Specifically, scientists found that histatin, a small protein in saliva previously only believed to kill bacteria was responsible for the healing.
OP here,
for those of you who were [and who are] thinking that what Jesus did [healing with saliva] was stupid
>>17806115
>You can't heal a blind person with fucking saliva you moron.
...please read again this post >>17806012
>Specifically, scientists found that histatin, a small protein in saliva previously only believed to kill bacteria was responsible for the healing.
...and think about it how interesting it is that todays science is in full acceptance of this fact that saliva has healing properties.

So perhaps Jesus did that not only as a "magic" as it looked for many >>17787578
...but He was showing humanity about phenomenal medical "secret".
What else is very interesting that perhaps could be possible that each person's saliva could be used to make
"custom" designed medicine.
>>
>>17789264
From the wikipedia link;

Kneading/Amalgamation

Hebrew: לש

Definition: Combining particles into a semi-solid or solid mass via liquid.

Kneading is not a very accurate translation of this activity. It may better be translated as 'amalgamation' or the like. The key principle of this creative activity is the combining of solid and liquid together to make a paste or dough-like substance.

There are four categories of substances produced: -

Blilah Aveh (a thick, dense mixture)

It took me five seconds to find this.
>>
>>17791480
I'm not going to come at you with some condescending shit like, "it's okay that you didn't understand the bible anon", but you didn't fucking understand the bible. Look at it in the grand scheme of things, all the things were related, they all happened for a reason and connected to the previous thing.
>>
>>17807961
I'm not that anon your are replying to,(this is OP),
that is interesting what you posted and my thinking now is that maybe the soil/dirt was only used as medium to hold saliva when was applied to the eyes and had no healing benefits at all, saliva was the main ingredient..?

But on other hand soil/dirt has various chemical minerals/elements and when mixed with saliva perhaps created even stronger more complex medicinal-healing compound..?
>>
File: ten_commandments.gif (809 KB, 1210x1126) Image search: [Google]
ten_commandments.gif
809 KB, 1210x1126
>>17791480
>God killing people when he supposedly told us not to
again I'm not that anon you are exchanging posts with, (OP here),
I just like to bring one information about the sixth commandment "Do Not Kill"
actually should be translated "Do Not Murder"
I don't understand why so many Bible versions/translations have that kind of wrong ?
If you look at it from "legal" point of view there is a difference between killing and murdering.
Like killing during war , or killing when protecting your or your family members lives.
But killing during rape or robbery, having an argument,etc,etc,..is considered murder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

"Thou shalt not kill"
Hebrew Bible.
Retzach.
The Hebrew verb רצח (r-ṣ-ḥ, also transliterated retzach, ratzákh, ratsakh etc.) is the word in the original text that is translated as "murder" or "kill", but it has a wider range of meanings, generally describing destructive activity, including meanings "to break, to dash to pieces" as well as "to slay, kill, murder".
According to the Priestly Code of the Book of Numbers, killing anyone outside the context of war with a weapon, or in unarmed combat, is considered retzach, but if the killing is accidental, the accused must not leave the city, or he will be considered guilty of intentional murder. The Bible never uses the word retzach in conjunction with war.
The act of slaying itself, regardless of questions of bloodguilt, is expressed with the verb n-k-h "to strike, smite, hit, beat, slay, kill". This verb is used of both an Egyptian slaying an Israelite slave and of Moses slaying the Egyptian in retaliation in Exodus 2:11-12. The Covenant Code and Holiness Code both prescribe the death penalty for people that commit n-k-h.

...cont
>>
The commandment against murder can be viewed as a legal issue governing human relationships, noting that the first four commandments relate strongly to man's duty to God and that the latter six commandments describe duties toward humans.[3][4] The commandment against murder can also be viewed as based in respect for God himself.[5][6] Since man is made in God's image, the shedding of innocent blood is viewed as a direct offense against God.[7] "The voice of your brother's blood is crying to me from the ground. And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand." Genesis 4:10-11 (ESV)
The Genesis narrative also portrays the prohibition of shedding innocent blood as an important aspect of God's covenant with Noah.[8][9]
Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.
—Genesis 9:6 (ESV)
The Torah portrays murder as a capital crime and describes a number of details in the moral understanding and legal implementation of consequences.[10][11] The Priestly Code allowed the victim's next of kin (avenger of blood) exact retribution on the suspect; but the accused could seek sanctuary in a city of refuge. The right of the avenger of blood to such revenge ceased, upon the death of the person who was the Jewish High Priest at the time of the crime[12]
>>
>>17808051
I agree with this anon >>17788561 he used the dirt and saliva to make a point. Jesus was able to heal people and bring the dead back to life just by thinking about it. He could have done the same in this instance but he chose to make a point. That is the way with things in the New Testament and Old Testament to some extent. Everything has multiple levels of meaning, it is what makes it such a compelling piece of literature (ancient or otherwise) and partly why so many have such difficulty in understanding it.
>>
>>17808170
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

there is more info on this at that site if someone is interested, I just posted part of it to help some anons to understand this quite often confusing topic
>>
File: 1256407517217.jpg (480 KB, 2000x1274) Image search: [Google]
1256407517217.jpg
480 KB, 2000x1274
>>17808170
>I just like to bring one information about the sixth commandment "Do Not Kill"
actually should be translated "Do Not Murder"

Yeah, "Do not Kill" makes no sense as Yahweh is always telling his followers to strike down this group of people or that one. That Old Testament God has no problem with killing people. OTOH murder is in house nonsense however that messes up communities so it is what is forbidden.
>>
>>17808186
yes, absolutely I agree with the Shabbat braking rule when Jesus did that miracle healing doing physical work by mixing two elements together
and by doing that provoking >>17788561
>The Pharisees say that you can’t make clay on the Sabbath day, because that would be considered work.
but my angle in this thread was/is the "magic" like impression one could get reading about it now, [or at that time watching Jesus in person] performing that healing.
But no doubt it triggered scribes and Pharisees to go nuts watching this "physical" labour Jesus did mixing dirt and saliva.
>>
>>17791492
that fedora is not going to get tipped by itself
>>
File: average 4chan user.jpg (79 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
average 4chan user.jpg
79 KB, 430x311
>>17788573
>"WAAAHHHHH WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE?!?!?"
>>
File: aqualung.jpg (348 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
aqualung.jpg
348 KB, 1042x1024
>>17808252
>the Shabbat braking rule
Holy fuck, they can't slow down on the Shabbat, or come to a complete stop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNCT6pA5I9A
>>
haha, I just realized that the way I worded this it sounds like I agree with those who think that Jesus did broke the Shabbat rule
healing that blind man.
haha, no I don't think that way, I think that that rule was totally stupid.
I had in mind that I agree with anon
who posted this:
>>17788561
and anon who posted this
>>17808186
>>
>>17801240

Translate wut

>>17801289

Aye, one may know things, but the Christian culture itself is programmed for control. Their followers test each other out weekly with self regulated training, and will generally consume whole heartedly whatever is in their guidelines even if it is a canned, out of context biblical text or totally made up but accepted Christianese.

If you go deeper and elsewhere...I [sarcastically] doubt creating negative karma to summon the savior will work like those hidden Einsteins believe. A bunch of people worshiping the machine, and blocked by the veil they are OR are in self denial while trying to capitalize on the machine while demonizing the other side of the veil.
>>
>>17809043

The last part of my statement is not about Christians...but I didn't know where you were going with that whole field of dreams thing.
>>
>>17809043
>Translate wut
this
>>17801173
>Seriously, it's like they don't know shit even though they've been given so much.
>>
>>17809654

they don't know shit:

>>their understanding of the spiritual is rudimentary at best:

they've been given so much:

>> despite potentially being connected to the source.
>>
>>17809654

I think you mean elaborate
>>
he should have just pissed in the guy's face.

cure his acne and pock marks too
>>
>>17809730
Thank anon, now it makes sense.>>17809736
>I think you mean elaborate
yea, elaborate could be a better word to use. Agree :)
>>
>>17791871
>that the god told Vespasian to spit in the eyes of a blind man,
Any more info on this story?
>>
>>17809842
>Any more info on this story?
yes, here
>>17806012
>>17806019
>>17806069
>>17806153
>>17806204
>O, I forgot to include that link:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wound_licking
>>
>>17809753
>cure his acne and pock marks too
haha, but joking aside I wonder if any anons who do have skin problems , like acne, considered to put their own saliva on them, especially after reading this article:
>>17806012
>A report by scientists from The Netherlands identifies a compound in human saliva that greatly speeds wound healing.

This could be very interesting, even as a experiment at least.
It's your own saliva so there is no problem with contamination of any kind.
>>
File: 54345435.jpg (62 KB, 477x560) Image search: [Google]
54345435.jpg
62 KB, 477x560
>>17811061
>I wonder if any anons who do have skin problems , like acne, considered to put their own saliva on them
Unexpected results
>>
>>17811066
>Unexpected results
haha I'm sure some of it was photoshopped
poor guy
>>
>>17787578
MAORI RELIGION AND MYTHOLOGY PART 1.

THE USE OF HUMAN SALIVA IN RITUAL.
We have now to deal with a still more curious usage in connection with Maori ceremonial performances, albeit one that is not wholly unknown to ourselves. We still hear of persons spitting upon a thing for luck, and know that the same act is, or was, employed to accompany a malediction or curse. Inasmuch as it was used in two ways, it would appear that, originally, the act was believed to impart mana, or effectiveness, power, to speech or action; and this is apparently the idea that the Maori had in his mind. We read that the Archbishop of Abyssinia spits upon his congregation as a blessing, so that the episcopal virtue seems to lie in his saliva.

It is well known to us that human saliva was viewed by the Maori as a very effective medium in the practice of the arts of black magic. To obtain a portion of a person's saliva means that his life is in the hands of him who so obtains it. Over such a medium, or ohonga, as it is termed, the magic rite is performed that carries death to the original, the person whose saliva was procured. But Tarakawa has told us that huare (saliva) was also employed in saving a person from the effects of magic arts. Thus, when a person was taken ill, and it was assumed that his illness was caused by some wizard, a portion of the patient's saliva was carried by a priest to the tuahu on a leaf. The expert then performed a rite that caused the spirit of the wizard to appear. With a branchlet of karamu in his hand the expert drove the fly that represented the wizard's spirit into the rua torino, a small pit formed in the earth, where it was destroyed by means of a further ceremony. The physical basis of the spirit, the body of the wizard, would then assuredly perish.

...this is just a partial quote from this very interesting article, here:
http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Bes01Reli-t1-body-d7-d5.html
>>
File: salivary glands.jpg (20 KB, 571x457) Image search: [Google]
salivary glands.jpg
20 KB, 571x457
Here is last part of that article, quite interesting:

"Hewitt tells us of a similar custom pertaining to marriage among a certain folk of India, wherein the bride's father acts as priest, and during the ceremony takes hold of the hands of the man and woman and spits on them. Ceremonial spitting also was practised in China, Arabia, Greece, Abyssinia, and elsewhere. Saliva was supposed to possess creative and curative qualities. It brought good luck, and was useful in expelling demons."
>>
>>17812731
>Here is last part of that article, quite interesting:
>>17812715
>...this is just a partial quote from this very interesting article, here:
>http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Bes01Reli-t1-body-d7-d5.html
Just to be clear, that article is quite long, the two parts I posted here are the beginning and the last part [end] of that article.

"THE USE OF HUMAN SALIVA IN RITUAL"
http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Bes01Reli-t1-body-d7-d5.html
>>
Spit/Saliva is believed to hold a little bit of the essence of the person.
With that it is a small (and effective) way of lending itself to magical works as when you spit the expelled saliva has a sacrificial effect
on the work being preformed.

Healing and Cures:
Putting saliva on the middle finger of the right hand and then rubbing a small wound is reported to speed up the healing process and to lessen pain.
This includes a Mother kissing a child’s booboo.
Spitting was a protection against contagious diseases such as Epilepsy and mental illness (In these cases I guess it worked, lol) according to the ancient Romans.

By observing the actions of animals licking their wounds and the wounds healing showed that saliva had healing properties
and as such was used as a medicine.
Spitting on insect bites help sooth the pain and speed up healing.
The spittle of a fasting person can aid in treating warts, birthmarks, ringworm. And other skin blemishes.
Spitting on washing soda and applying it to a corn can help ease it.
Spitting on the hand can help wake up a sleeping foot.

Banishment and Exorcisms:
Spitting is an excellent counter against the Evil Eye, being Bewitched, and against charms.

Spitting in the right shoe of a bewitched person would remove the enchantment.
If you spit when you see a cross-eyed man approach will help thwart the Evil Eye. The same applies to seeing anyone
otherwise afflicted with the Evil Eye.
Spitting on your finger nail clipping or hair trimmings will make them unusable in spellcraft against you.
You should spit on your child every time they are complimented to ensure the complement does not jinx them.

Spitting into your own urine can help protect against spells.

Spitting after a disagreement or quarrel can help to turn things in your favour.

...cont.
>>
Luck and Unluck:
Gamblers as far back as the early Greeks spit on their hands before placing bets to give them better odds.
Some are even known to spit on dice (Blowing on them counts), cards, chips, and the like.
Spitting on fishing nets before casting them out to sea will help ensure there is a bountiful catch.
I’m unsure if spitting on a pole/hook holds the same effect, but it may be worth a try.
Mothers should spit on their newborns to ensure they grow up lucky.
One should spit on their right shoe before setting out on a journey or before entering a dangerous area to aid in a safe return.

Spitting before a sea bound journey will help in having fair weather.
Spitting on the hands before a fight (or before another strenuous task, like digging a hole) can aid in strength and endurance.

Other:
In early times spitting was discovered as a means of speeding up fermentation and was so used to aid in the magical arts of brewing.

Spitting on the hands to ensure a better grip has both a mundane and magical meaning.
On the mundane level, it simply works, on a magical level, it simply works better.
Spitting on the hand before shaking hands to seal a deal helps to make sure the contract comes full circle.
Spitting in general before a deal can also hold the same effect, it can also hold true for spitting while taking any oath.
Children in some parts are known to spit on their finger and “slicing” their necks when making a promise to let the other children know they are on the up and up.
While doing this action they say the following rhyme:
Finger wet, finger dry
Cut my throat if I tell a lie.

Such actions are called “spitting your faith” or “spitting your soul”
You should spit on new clothes to make them last longer.
Alternatively, seamstresses are known to spit on the outer wrappings of finished garments to ensure costumer satisfaction.

...cont.
>>
File: red lips .jpg (189 KB, 726x483) Image search: [Google]
red lips .jpg
189 KB, 726x483
You should spit on your field before reaping to ensure a better yield.
Human spit is poisonous to snakes (I'd personally not put much stock in this one).

Spitting upon seeing a new moon for the first time can grant wishes.

Have any other slimy facts, myths, superstitions, stories, or other anecdotes about spittle?

Share it please....
>>
>>17812821
anons, don't you agree that she has nice spitting lips :)
>>
>>17813328

As a male empath I can assure you this destroys women overall. Don't create emotional hyper extension through spiritual disassociation.
>>
>>17813328

but yes they are nice lips lol
>>
>>17789264
You do realize the importance of clay back then, right? Clay and humans have a deep history and the cultural historical context of clay most likely plays into the interpretation of this story. A potter was a common job back then, as there are many references to pottery and potters in the bible. So, Jesus decided to make clay not because he intended to make a pot with it or some shit, but it was rather a symbolic gesture of work that would have been understood back then given the cultural context.
>>
File: Random-Facts-Urine-Vs-Saliva.jpg (250 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
Random-Facts-Urine-Vs-Saliva.jpg
250 KB, 600x520
>>17809753
>he should have just pissed in the guy's face.
>cure his acne and pock marks too
>>
File: Happy Kissing.jpg (69 KB, 789x621) Image search: [Google]
Happy Kissing.jpg
69 KB, 789x621
Joking aside here is a link to site listing 10 Bizarre Things You Didn’t Know About Saliva:

http://listverse.com/2014/02/25/10-bizarre-things-you-didnt-know-about-saliva/

Like to share No. 8 with you anons :)
8. Spit Increases Sex Drive.
Lots of students think science is boring, but that’s because they’ve never heard of philematology—the study of kissing. Philematologists spend their days studying
the art of smooching, and, assuming they’ve got a good lab partner, they probably have a lot of fun.
All joking aside, kissing really is an interesting custom. Over 90 percent of human cultures practice kissing, and so do animals like pygmy chimpanzees and bonobos.
Even foxes lick each other, and elephants stick their trunks in each others’ mouths.
So why is everybody making out?Kissing releases dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin, all of which play roles in stirring up passion.
However, men have a secret reason for locking lips. According to Rutgers anthropologist, Helen Fisher, men prefer wetter kisses, because their saliva contains trace amounts of testosterone.
Over a long period of time (from weeks to possibly years), the testosterone stimulates the woman’s libido, increasing her willingness to have sex.
That’s why men often initiate French kissing. They’re subconsciously trying to put their mates in the right mood. “Crash” Davis knew what he was talking about,
when he said, “I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.”
That should do the trick.
>>
>>17806023
Jesus go suck your moms cunt.
>>
LOL, wonder if they knew "art of french kissing" , haha :)
And their saliva must be very,...hmmm,...strong
>>
>>17813571
>Jesus go suck your moms cunt.
woow, anon :)
you should spit that out of your mouth, that is quite harsh.
What did he do to you that you go full blast on him ??
>>
>>17813595
Create this shit universe that we have to endure, and demands us to bend over and be his submissive bitch, lest we go to hell for disobeying him and his insufferable bastard father.
>>
File: diamonds.jpg (66 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
diamonds.jpg
66 KB, 660x660
>>17813628
>Create this shit universe that we have to endure, and demands us to bend over and be his submissive bitch, lest we go to hell for disobeying him and his insufferable bastard father.
Woow Anon,
people write thick books to project their feelings, but you put it all in one sentence,
and as much as it is full of pain it is very skilfully put I must admit that.
I like to share this analogy with you, (analogy from my own life and analogy from depts of the Earth).
I sense that you are going thru very harsh trial period, [I'm mean it's so obvious from your post].
Those who are going thru them are being attacked by the dark forces to brake their spirit
but at the same time you are being guided
and protected to have just enough strength to survive that period in your life before finally dark forces will be ordered to let it go.

You know how diamonds are created deep inside the Earth?

"Diamonds are formed deep within the Earth about 100 miles or so below the surface in the upper mantle. Obviously in that part of the Earth it's very hot. There's a lot of pressure, the weight of the overlying rock bearing down, so that combination of high temperature and high pressure is what's necessary to grow diamond crystals in the Earth. As far as we know, all diamonds that formed in the Earth formed under those kinds of conditions."
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/diamonds-unearthed-141629226/?no-ist

Or how beautiful pearl is created:

"In order to protect itself from irritation, the oyster will quickly begin covering the uninvited visitor with layers of nacre — the mineral substance that fashions the mollusk's shells. Layer upon layer of nacre, also known as mother-of-pearl, coat the grain of sand until the iridescent gem is formed."

Same with us, we go thru very "dark" moments [sometimes they last few years] till we finally finish all the "spiritual tests"
and then one day we become free of that heavy burden.
>>
File: PEARLS .jpg (23 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
PEARLS .jpg
23 KB, 500x284
Those of us who have the strength to not too give up will be eventually reworded with deep understanding and inner peace.

I as well was at one point very VERY ANGRY with God, I cursed Him many many times, I challenged Him to a fight,
I was in such inner pain and despair that I ask Him to kill me, I called Him worst names known,
and I cried real tears of anger and surrender, I asked questions ...WHY?,WHY?,WHY?
And next day or few days later I was talking to Him again in a soft sweet voice asking to teach me to show me the way.
And one day the pain started to ease, and one day the pain left, and one day things that were hard to understand become clear.

There is a point my friend if you persist you will be rewarded with the same feelings of peace and understanding,
just please be strong and persistent.
You are being under "spiritual test", and one day that test will be over.
And you will have big smile on YOUR face :)
>>
>>17813714
>>17813769
I piss on the bibles of that fucking bastard god. How dare my life fucking hell, and then threaten me with violance if i dont obey him and reject what meger pleasures i do have on this mortal damnation. I never asked to be born.
>>
File: persistence.jpg (74 KB, 717x489) Image search: [Google]
persistence.jpg
74 KB, 717x489
>>17813869
>I never asked to be born.
O yes you did, and on top of it you choose your parents, country, most of the conditions you need to experience,
in order to learn what you need to learn in this life time.
I totally understand you cause I was saying exactly same stuff...>>17813869
>I never asked to be born.
as you saying now.
If you are decent human being now in thislife time and are going thru all that stress and despair
that could mean that you are not "paying" for bad karma from past life,
but just being shaped-formed like that diamond or that pearl, both of them are formed not in nice cozy conditions,
but in hard, hot, irritating conditions.
That's how it is with us.
Just keep asking for help and strength, keep praying, keep focused and know that nothing in life lasts for ever,
so your struggles will also one day go away if you keep your focus.

If your anger is coming from frustration of massive cosmic injustice being done to you,
and you have sincere desire to learn and discover God don't worry about your "foul mouth" , LOL, it will be forgiven you,
it is already forgiven and understood why you being like that.
If you are sincerely seeking God and the closer you will get to Him the harder the evil will attack you trying to destroy you,
but at last moment evil will retrieve seeing that you are struggling but not giving up.
If you are this anon
>>17796937
>>17796947
>>17796952
that I exchanged posts before you have solid base to be victorious, you were introduced to Him before, and you will be taken back after you through hard lessons and tests, I guarantee you that anon.
Just don't give up, you are close to the finish line.

You know, interesting thing is how would you know when you arrived at the finish line is that some problems might not go away,
but you will notice that you have resilience to them, they won't bother you,
you will have strength to face them and to deal with them.
>>
>>17797002
I was going to comment on that picture [and story] few days ago.
Thanks for posting this.
It's very powerful...and symbolic to the max.
>>
Take a look at this:

The Illegal Saliva TRADE.

Need an odd yet illegal specialty item? Well, you’re in luck, because there are plenty of crooks waiting to take your order.
We’ve already learned about criminals who deal in sperm, bear parts and python skins, but South Africa is home
to a unique group of thieves who are just drooling to do business.
Tuberculosis is a major problem in South Africa.

Half a million people are diagnosed every year, and—thanks to problems like malnutrition and HIV—the disease is spreading rapidly.
The government offers a monthly disability grant to help TB patients get by, and that’s where the criminals come in.
As of late 2013, South Africa’s unemployment rate was 24 percent. With so few opportunities available, some desperate folks decide
to scam the government. Hoping to cash in on the medical grants, healthy people turn to spit dealers,
crafty TB victims who sneak into health clinics and “borrow” a few bottles meant for sputum samples.

The thieves spit inside the containers and sell their saliva for about US$4.61–$9.21 (R50–100). The buyers then hand in their contaminated samples at clinics.
It’s standard procedure for staff to watch people produce their saliva, but hospitals are often so swamped with actual patients that doctors don’t have the time.
They’re in such a rush that they just take the fake bottles, run a few tests, and come back with a not-so-clean bill of health for the happy patient.

The illegal saliva trade is a pretty disgusting racket, but dealers make enough to get by. In 2009, one guy earned US$46 (R500) a month slinging spit on the street.
Of course, competition is pretty intense. Tuberculosis is so rampant in South Africa that there are spit dealers everywhere.
After all, they carry their labs around in their mouths.

http://listverse.com/2014/02/25/10-bizarre-
things-you-didnt-know-about-saliva/
>>
>>17812821
salivating about her lips :)
>>
5 Spiffy Facts about Spit.
An underappreciated body fluid is emerging as a powerful tool for research, medical diagnosis and health. Spit, as it turns out, contains all sorts of juicy information.

According to researchers at Johns Hopkins University's Center for Interdisciplinary Salivary Bioscience Research — yes, a research center dedicated to spit — saliva holds a "treasure trove" of data that is easily collected and inexpensively analyzed. It has the potential to expose secrets of human biology and genetics, as well as helping combat disease. "There's lots of potential in exploring what's in saliva," said Doug Granger, the center's director.

But what can spit do for you?

Spit screening

One-third of heart attack victims drop dead without ever knowing they had high cholesterol, hypertension or the other factors that increased their risk of cardiac arrest. That's partly because the blood test currently used to diagnose a person's heart disease risk is quite the ordeal — it's painful, requires a clinic visit, and takes weeks to be processed — and so most people don't take it as often as they should.

Now, in a new study, Granger and his colleagues have proposed a saliva test to replace the standard blood test. According to the researchers, spit contains the same protein, called C-reactive protein, that indicates a risk of heart disease when found in blood at elevated levels, and spit can therefore give a rough proxy of a patients' heart health. Once a saliva test is available, "more people would be willing to have the test done. It could be done on a more regular basis, even in their homes," Granger said in a press release.

Your father's daughter?

Research shows that daughters who have warm relationships with their fathers begin puberty later, wait longer to start dating and having sex, and are more likely to be monogamous. But why? As detailed in a recent paper by Granger and his team, the answer may be swimming in spit.

...cont
>>
The researchers found that when a girl's father-daughter relationship is characterized by rejection, chaos and coercion, her saliva exhibits lower-than-normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the morning, and elevated cortisol levels when she is discussing problems or anxieties with friends. These off-balance levels indicate emotional over-sensitivity to stressful situations, a trait that can negatively affect life choices and stress management.
Salivary signs of stress

Stress triggers the body's fight-or-flight response, causing, among other things, a rush of adrenaline, an increased heart rate and salivation. The salivary glands flood the mouth with an enzyme called salivary alpha-amylase (sAA), and this can serve as a marker of stress.

The stress or emotional trauma that a pregnant woman experiences can affect the health of her fetus. The Johns Hopkins team has developed a method of gauging the impact of a mother's stress on her unborn baby by monitoring sAA levels in her saliva. In a study published in February, they identified the way sAA levels naturally change over the course of pregnancy, and the pattern by which they vary throughout the day; this lays the groundwork for future research investigating the effect of unusually high stress levels on infants.

Spit exposure

Pre-mastication — the act of pre-chewing adult food and feeding it to one's baby — was standard practice among our blender-lacking ancestors and remains common in many of the world's cultures. Now, it may be coming back in vogue in the West, too, thanks to research indicating a mother's saliva helps boost her infant's immune system.

...cont
>>
By exposing infants to traces of disease pathogens present in a mother's spit, pre-mastication gears up their production of antibodies, teaching their immune systems how to deal with those same pathogens later in life. It could also reduce their risk of the autoimmune diseases, such as asthma, that are common in industrialized countries — epidemiology evidence indicates that these ailments result from underexposure to pathogens before age 2.

Fortunately, spit is also swimming with antibodies that reduce the infectiousness of the bacteria in their midst; this means exposing babies to spit gives them a taste of pathogens while usually preventing them from getting sick. [Is a Dog's Mouth Cleaner than a Human's?]

Genetic spitprint

Your spit contains your entire genetic blueprint, and in a form that may be easier to work with than DNA extracted by other methods. "One-half of an eyedropper drop [of spit] is enough to get a reasonable sample of DNA," Granger said. "Samples can be frozen and thawed multiple times. They can be sent through the mail, and we're able to extract high-quality, high-quantity DNA."
>>
File: IMG_20160617_102846.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_102846.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>17787578
>>
>>17817644
whad'z that supozzed to b ?
>>
>>17817651
Nig might as well atone itself and then wait for ghost to appear
>>
File: IMG_20160617_104310.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_104310.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>17817644
Mmm
>>
>>17817668
>>17817644
are you being possessed by some disturbed spirit ?
what's the message in your drawings ?
>>
File: computer eye strain.jpg (85 KB, 875x596) Image search: [Google]
computer eye strain.jpg
85 KB, 875x596
since reading stories on healing properties of our saliva now every morning just after I wake up,
(still lying in bed on my back) with my finger I put saliva into my eyes,trying to get between my eyelids.

Joking aside, but after sitting in front of the computer monitor [especially at the evening time] our eyes get strained.
I have to wait few more days [or perhaps few weeks] to "see" if I notice any improvements
>>
>>17787578
>be Jesus
>be God's son
>be able to perform miracles

>be a normal human
>unable to perform miracles

It's simple.
>>
P.S.
I wonder if any of you anons are doing this also or considering doing it ?
[putting your saliva into your eyes]
Considering info in previous posts here >>17806012
like this one [and other], considering what scientists are telling us about healing properties of our saliva,
this is perhaps not just some "magic" but real stuff.
>>
>>17818199
Do you have a biblical quote for that? I found a biblical quote of Jesus saying that normal humans in fact could do miracles just like he. You can decide for yourself whether you want to believe biblical passages. However, Jesus seemed to be of the mind that he was not any better, or more magical than anybody else. Dude was pretty chill, according to his passages.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A12&version=ESV
>>
>>17818375
very good point anon
>>
File: EYE.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EYE.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
After sitting for 4 hours at the computer it's time to put some of mine own saliva into my eyes, right between eyelids.

Don't lough anons, read what the scientists saying about healing properties of our own saliva.
What Jesus was doing 2000 years ago makes sense and is today supported by science.
>>
>>17818375
Only through the power of Jesus. Not by themselves.
>>
>>17797002
You are the bitch of the most high. God is a horrible fucking bi. He is scum and needs to die. You are a traitor to humanity for praising that selfish egotistocal bastard, and should be raped in hell just like your bitch god jesus.
>>
>>17813968
Ill brrak gods bitch spine for making me suffer. And scum lile you will perish for condoning the perils of the earth in the name of your bitch god jesus.xsxs
>>
it was cum
>>
the blind guy had enough faith to be heal but not enough to be healed without theatrics. Jesus can do anything but hen it comes to good things you need faith to receive them. The only thing in all of existence that can come without faith is punishment from god.
>>
>>17788561

>He is God

A true Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the son of God

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20090401/is-jesus-god/#?insight[search_id]=6aff7897-5711-46fe-bea6-a1551b4e4767&insight[search_result_index]=0
>>
lmfaoo da fuck is going on in this thread
tl:dr atheists and trolls who get their limited Bible knwoledge from Google
yall /x niggas trolls or real retarded im going back to /b this board sux
>>
>>17823843
not exactly sucks anon.
there is quite a bit of very interesting info here anon, just look into the healing properties of human saliva and how was used in the past
to some it might look as a |magic| but in fact it is scientifically proven to have medical "powers".

Why to some people [like yourself] those who are quoting Bible automatically considered yo be trolls ??, can we just be allowed to present that
option as a source of valuable information ?

Anon, did you for example read this post:>>17806012 , scientific info there , no Bible quotes.
Please have an open mind anon :)
>>
File: 1466102839611-pol.jpg (30 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1466102839611-pol.jpg
30 KB, 444x444
>>17791505
If only we could ban atheists from America. Imagine that day.
>>
>>17825146
>If only we could ban atheists from America. Imagine that day.
haha, LOL
If only we could ban atheists from /x/ .
Imagine that day.

LOL :)
>>
>>17818168
>since reading stories on healing properties of our saliva now every morning just after I wake up,
>(still lying in bed on my back) with my finger I put saliva into my eyes,trying to get between my eyelids.
>>17818211
I"m doing this every day, applying my saliva to my eyes [between eyelids] , the best thing to do it is in the morning because our saliva
at that time is not "contaminated" by any drinks or food.
And during day/evening time especially sitting by the computer monitor best is to not have any drink or food for aprx 1 hour
so,again,the saliva is not "contaminated" by it.

I think/I know that some of you will, and are, laughing at this but don't anons, this is new/old frontier in healing "magic" medicine.
>>
>>17825146
>>17825960
needing, depending on, or accepting religion means you can't control yourself. you need to know someone else is judging your every move. you do everything for a reward or a punishment instead of simply because you want to. you need something else to control you.

and thats ok for a while, when you are a kid. ignorant and learning. but it must be shed, just like training wheels.

religion makes the ultimate man-childs
>>
>>17788561
>he is god
filthy Monophysitism spoted
>>
File: computer monitor eye strain.jpg (1 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
computer monitor eye strain.jpg
1 MB, 1698x1131
>>17826017
>And during day/evening time especially sitting by the computer monitor best is to not have any drink or food for aprx 1 hour
>so,again,the saliva is not "contaminated" by it.
Also, but this is obvious, wash your hands before doing that [putting your saliva into your eyes], sitting on the chair just tilt your head backwards...and do it anons :)
>>
>>17787578
beliebe me
>>
File: 209 floors building in Dubai.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
209 floors building in Dubai.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>17826062
Well you do make a quite interesting and valid point, but only to the point ,haha
Catch is if you were the one who created you, who created your spiritual-emotional-physical body'[s] then your point would be very valid,
but since this is not the case, case is that we are Created beings and there is set of rules that the Creator has established for us to follow
in order to have happy, fulfilling, positively contributing to the whole of humanity and to the nature, lives.

>>17826062
>you do everything for a reward or a punishment instead of simply because you want to.
>>17826062
>you need to know someone else is judging your every move. you do everything for a reward or a punishment instead of simply because you want to.
it's not that simple anon,
there must be some kind of order of things, otherwise we would have total chaos.
We need order in physical Universe, like law of gravity, law of any kind that makes this physical planet function rotating on it's axis
and traveling around the Sun at the same time with enormous speed and yet we have 209 floors building standing still [inDubai].

Also when comes to our emotional, spiritual, ethical, societal aspects & behaviours we have laws established
by our Creator,..but here is one twist [twist that is not present in physical universe],
twist is that we have free will.
We don't have to obey,respect,apply those laws, we can ignore,we can brake them,..we have build-in design into us that option,
but there is a small twist to it, yes we can disrespect them and do it OUR way, the way suits us,
but there are consequences to it, [same as there are consequences to "disrespecting" law of gravity and jumping from tall building], we will fall down.
>>17826062
>you need something else to control you.
As you see we are not controlled by our Creator/God, He did give us a free will to do as we please,
but He has His very intelligent set of rules, that we can ignore,we have that power that right,but there are consequences.
>>
>>17811066
killl it
>>
File: Dubai, 209 floors.jpg (332 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Dubai, 209 floors.jpg
332 KB, 1200x799
>>17826244
>209 floors building standing still [inDubai].
bigger format
>>
File: Blue Angel.gif (328 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Blue Angel.gif
328 KB, 900x900
here is bit of Blue Angel magic for you anons :)
>>
>>17788616

Not everything He spoke or performed was documented. Not to mention, the Bible we know today has been edited to Hell and back. Meaning, stories excluded, words mis-translated, things changed around etc.
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.