[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loud guttural growl coming from somewhere in my house last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: house.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Hello, last night I think I had a paranormal episode and wanted to get your alls opinion.
So first let me give some backstory. In my family on my mom’s side there are long histories of “clairvoyant” type people so I guess I have that “blood” in me. So how I’m going to do this is to tell it in parts then tell it about my experience last night. I’ll preface by saying I do think my home is haunted but the ghosts haven’t really given a shit until last night.
House: In my home I have always felt “eyes” on me late at night, I could always feel stuff there but they never did anymore than open a door from time to time or just do random shit. Only once did I even see something in my room but I’ll get to that in a bit. There are deep dark appalachain woods across from my house. I won’t say where I am but it is very close to an extremely haunted town. There has been plenty of death in my area.
Mom: My mom does have a lot of paranormal type people that can “see” this kind of stuff and claims to have seen ghosts before. She is very fond of antiques and fills our house with them, everything from tea sets from the 1750’s to tables and dressers from similar times. She had a bout of cancer and to cope she bought literally over 500 antique dolls generally pre 1920’s. One of the worst things actually happened after she had bought something from a lady on ebay, some part or knick nack. This is how the conversation went. (questions about the thing)
Lady: Im sorry but are you sitting in the room with the multicolored blinds, dolls and blue couch? (not visible from google maps or anything)
Mom: yes how did you know that?
Lady: sorry I’m a clairvoyant and can kind of see things. Those woods across from your home are haunted, don’t let your kids go into there.
At this point i had played in those woods for years so it was kind of shock.
>>
Me: I have slept in the same room for 20 years minus college. For as long as I can remember I have had recurring nightmares about a tall figure in the woods across from my house. The figure would get more vivid as I got older. I wrote this off for years as just having nightmares and ignored a lot of signs so I wouldn’t be called crazy. I would sleepwalk regularly and occasionally wake up in the front yard facing the woods. Ive had other physical experiences like where I would feel someone sit on my feet at the end of my bed. Everything always would happen at night. I thought I was alone in this for years until I learned about my oldest sister
Sister: she slept in the room that faced the woods. I would learn when I was 18 that she would have constant nightmares just like me about those woods and would be “frozen” in her bed with “demons” standing over her like sleep paralyses.

So onto the rest of the story. Im home alone for the weekend watching my dogs while my parents are out. I don’t like being here alone that much so I brought my girlfriend along. We had a pleasant day and went downstairs to watch a movie. I started having feeling of doom so I took us upstairs to go to sleep. I had the feeling of being watched the entire time. I put my dogs in my parents room where the usually sleep so they would go to sleep soon. We fell asleep but she woke me up around 1 because my dogs were barking 4 times then they would be silent for a second, 4 barks, then silent for a second. This apparently went on for about 20 minutes before she woke me, but I heard it for a minute before checking on them and letting them out of the room. Later around 2 am We both woke up at the same time to a loud shaking guttural growl coming from somewhere in the house.
>>
She screamed, I got up and ran towards where it was coming from but nothing was there so I let it go. I walked the house and found nothing. We tried to go back to sleep but didn’t get much. Im wondering why the ghosts that I already know are in my home suddenly turned angry.
>>
>>17821525
Have you been experiencing any new hardship in your life lately, OP?
>>
>>17821529
not really not
>>
>>17821535
How long did the growling last? What room of the house did it sound like it was coming from?
>>
>>17821522
nice roleplay thread
>>
>>17821540
around 6 seconds
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.