[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I've never told anybody about this but I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1466168399188.png (339 KB, 751x654) Image search: [Google]
1466168399188.png
339 KB, 751x654
Hey guys I've never told anybody about this but I really want an explaination.
So for the past 7 years I've been studying Ten Chi Wa Taijutsu, because i love martial arts. Our teacher decided to do a demonstration of something crazy. He got me to stand in front of him, and then he just held out his hand in front of my face and then I suddenly just... fell over. He did this to everybody, and he made each of us fall backwards without touching us. It wasnt violently falling, just slowly tipping over.
Is there any explaination?
Pic unrelated but tits and a laugh
>>
Could be some form of hypnosis? Making you want to fall down ao you do fall down?
>>
>>17821245
I met a martia arts master while working front dest at a super 8 years ago.

He started talking to me late at night (graveyard/audit shift) and he fucking literally read my mind. I could feel him go through it, like a rolodex. There was an actual physical feeling involved in my frontal lobe, like someones fingers were in there.

He told me some shit, gave me some advices, and talked to me about how there are martial artists alive right now that have brought Djinn into their bodies in order to give themselves greater power. We are both white by the way, and this took place in Canada, but he specifially said Djinn.

Guy was cool as fuck.
>>
Watch this man "control" two lions with nothing more than his sense of confidence and a roll of toilet paper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h70g-ElVgd8

It's the same concept. This is something humans learned long, long ago, in order to survive in the wilderness. It's a skill that can be practiced, honed. It's a lot more common than you think, I'd say about 1 in 30 in the U.S. have some level of chi mastery. And of those, about 1 in 33 can or have ever had to use it on another human.

Here's another species on this planet capable of doing what your Taijutsu instructor did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjloPutUCeo

See, he's not actually projecting force from his body, per se. He's just learning how your nervous system is configured, and using a combination of visual motion and light gestures to cause your body to subconsciously to flinch as he desires. I learned this skill when I was camping in the wilds without any form of protection. (I made a vow of strict non-violence.) So I had to figure out a way to essentially psyche animals and once in awhile people away without harming them, and that's what I came up with.

Upon rejoining society, I began to realize this is what Chi Masters have always been trying to tell us. Chi is just what happens in between the moment a person tells their arm to move, and their arm does move that way. If you can learn to control your own chi, you can eventually learn to control another's chi, and move their arm for them. Chi is just awareness. BUT! You don't want to mess around with this, and you definitely don't want to be intentionally moving people's chi paths without their permission. At best, that's harassment, and at worst it's outright hostility. If you're going to be exploring this path of your reality experience, understand that even going in and getting a sense of another person's chi paths without their permission is a hella' rude thing to do; for emergencies only.
>>
>>17821337
Lol I do this consistently but I taught myself
>>
>>17821337
I had an experience recently where as tripping on LSD, and I could control the people around me for a short period of time. Is this comparable to what you're talking about?
>>
>>17821337
dat ass
>>
File: Magician Debbie O'Carroll.jpg (45 KB, 486x648) Image search: [Google]
Magician Debbie O'Carroll.jpg
45 KB, 486x648
>>17821337
>>17821922
It's easy to see why schizophrenia is the most memed meme on /x/
>>
Government has done classified research into shit like this, what we hear of MK-Ultra and Tavistock are just the tip of the iceberg.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some psychical energy that can be created in the body/mind and transferred to other people but

a.) mainstream scientists don't want to research it because consistent ridicule of the existence of the paranormal having anything to do with science in the media
b.) the government and government-sponsored scientists know and want to do as much as possible to make sure people don't find out, since knowledge is power, also the potential of "future shock"

You also hear a lot of stories in esotericism about the development of "superhuman" powers, there's shit that goes on in monasteries we probably don't know about, Buddhist monks can manually control their heartrate and body temperature, that's probably the least of it, but people who develop these powers are probably wise and humble enough not to show them off, unless they're sufficiently foolish and narcissistic; this is also an explanation for charismatic mystics, probably some genuinely self-serving assholes out there who have found out some bit of mystical knowledge then decided to play around it with for money and attention instead of serving humanity.
>>
>>17821245
This is also similar to the phenomenon in charismatic Christian church's of the priest putting his hand in front of the kneeling congregant's head and then the congregant falls back, they call it being smitten by the Holy Spirit, it's the same stuff really, all religions at the esoteric levels contain the same truths.
>>
>>17822215
Or popping them on the forehead, maybe, I can't remember which. Either way, pretty similar.
>>
>>17822203
>wise and humble enough not to show them off
I can control my heart rate and blood pressure.
The reason I don't show them off has nothing to do with humility. It's because nobody cares, or at least no more than they would for any other "stupid human trick."

As for those who can do anything that'd get more than a "that's a neat trick" response, I suppose they don't want to be pestered or perhaps even killed by some nut who thinks they're a demon.
>>
like this?

https://youtu.be/KBLtlguMvlo?t=160

been saving money to train with this guy in thailand.

there are certain hypnosis techniques which can appear to be similar

https://youtu.be/i2-eD8CkhAE?t=105
>>
>>17822227
I meant abilities more obvious and frightening than stuff like that, but yeah, good for you too.
>>
Thus says the LORD: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them,
for the customs of the peoples are vanity.
>>
>>17821245
I believe that is a demonstration on the power of the mind, not stumbling or panicking and just letting things happen.
>>
File: evolution-Fractal-gif-1675637.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
evolution-Fractal-gif-1675637.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>17821922
LSD overloads the types of neurotransmitters (muscarinic) involved with cross-organism communication. You can think of it as a super conductor, increasing the range by which neurotransmitters affect other nearby neurotransmitters of the same type. This property is not unique to LSD.

Once any kind of connection is formed, your mind can effortlessly control anything within its connection. By simply imagining a thing happening, what you're doing is giving everything under your neural control a directive to increase the probability of the thing you're imagining. Of course, with the understanding that imagining yourself sitting still while imagining yourself moving your arm is different from imagining yourself moving your arm. Even so, if you imagine yourself sitting still while imagining yourself moving your arm, chances are the muscles in your arm still flex slightly, as if it were moving that way. Same frequency of thought, just lower amplitude.

It's similar to how when biting into a sour, juicy orange, you begin to salivate, even if you only read about it in this sentence. People who didn't just salivate right now aren't very susceptible to psychic connections, but by that same principle, while they're in that dulled state of mind, they're not very good establishing psychic connections either. From my experience, muscanaric based neuro connections are a two way street.

Did you ever consider the possibility that the people around you felt like they were controlling you as well?
>>
>>17822203
>>17822215
It's also the basis of Mesmer's animal magnetism, by the way. Gurdjieff calls it hanbledzoin, Ouspensky argues in favor of the existence of some vital energy that animates living beings in Tertium Organum, it's all really the same stuff when you get down to it.
>>
>>17822277
>People who didn't just salivate right now aren't very susceptible to psychic connections, but by that same principle, while they're in that dulled state of mind, they're not very good establishing psychic connections either
Not necessarily a bad thing, though. It'd probably be good for certain people to learn how not to be so susceptible to these things, self-mastery and all. Just my two cents. The danger in being overly receptive is that pretty much anything around you can influence you, you're tossed around by circumstance, and if someone is potentially trying to control you, or you're just watching negative media/hanging out around negative people...
>>
>>17821245
Here is actual demonstration of what op says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrzBL2dHMI

For comparison.. anime inspired by reality
KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT9w0PGykZ0
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.