[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else seen this entity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
I experience sleep paralysis somewhat regularly. I didn't know that it had an actual medical definition until recently. I would feel the evil presence in the room and I always associated it with a burglar, always too terrified to look. Last summer I fell asleep on my porch swing in the middle of the day and had an episode. This time, I opened my eyes and saw something very similar to the creature in this painting. It was perched on the porch ledge and then it hopped off. I googled my experience and discovered the sleep paralysis phenomenon and then this painting from 1781. I had never seen it before then. Anyone else see this or something similar?
>>
>>17812665
Yeah theres a ton of them down in Israel
>>
I dont really care what it is but I wish I knew how to keep it away. I wish I knew a way to have a peaceful sleep at night.

I get nightmares every single day and sometimes my bed literally shakes or my air fan will turn off on its own. the fan is new, the button is off like if someone turned it off.

every night i also feel something in the room, something wakes me. Sometimes I wake up with weird injuries like scratches in my feet or in my back where my hands cant reach.

The thing is when I am awake at night nothing happens, everything is quiet and peaceful. It almost feels like the entity doesn't like being alone at night or wants company (As weird as this sounds) I also realized that if i leave the light on the thing cant bother me (but sleeping with the light on is shitty) if I leave the TV on it also cant bother me. but I hate doing both
>>
>>17812669
is there a reason they are in that area? what about the US
>>
>>17812753
he was shitposting. he was comparing jewish people to the creature in the painting
>>
>>17812702
That sounds creepy as fuck anon.
>>
>>17812764
Really I thought he meant prostitutes. Like the one pictured above
>>
>>17812702

first off you lose to it by giving into your fear. it feeds off fear. you must get mad and fight back against the fear.
>>
>>17812665
It's literally hallucinations.
>>
>>17812702
It'll sound stupid but if you're alone talk to it. Befriend it. Like you said it may be lonely and you can male a friend (maybe its a Bogart).
If not and its some sort of demon then you're dead anyways.
>>
>>17812819
>>17812847

the weird thing is that it doesnt happen if i am sleep during the day. if i sleep while the sun is up I sleep like a baby. I have really nice dreams, I feel rested.
Thats what made me think about it not being my mind or "Hallucinations" if the sun is out I have the greatest sleep, no scars or anything

Also if I go to bed in the afternoon and it becomes night, I can feel the presence "arrive" what i mean is, I can feel like if someone walked into my room. like if someone was sitting there.

About the fear, I have no fear while I am awake, Like I said if I am awake everything is good. But it is hard to not feel fear when you are sleeping. Even if I try to ignore it, the thing shakes my bed or turns off my fan and I cant sleep without the cool air.

I dont know if this was a shitposting thread or not but I just wish there was a way to make it go away. Sage only works for a couple of days or so. Praying does nothing. reading the bible does nothing. having a rosary does nothing.

Only light keeps it away.
>>
>>17812931
Anon,
Is it a bad presence? Do you feel fear? Or is it just the presence of something there with you?
>>
>>17812920
>Bogart

talking to it doesnt really matter, it wants me awake at night. it wants me to be up. But being awke at night is miserable because where I live there is no night life, no restaurants, nothing is open. not even people to talk to, everyone around you is asleep. its just me and the ghost thing.
>>
>>17812946
If I am awake i dont feel anything scary or negative. I dont feel anything harmful. I dont feel any fear. If i am awake I honestly dont feel it at all.

Ill be awake around 3 AM and i will watch a movie and eat some dinner and everything will be fine. When the sun comes out I can go to sleep peacefully.
IF I am asleep then yes I feel fear. I feel a little bit scared. And I have constant nightmares. I have really weird dreams where something always attacks me or something scares me. A couple of nights ago I heard something scream really loud inside the dream, something came up to my face and screamed really loud, other times I see a black face with really really while pupils walking towards me. a face with no features.
Other times I will dream or something nice like a puppy or a cat but them they will become deformed or will be gutted by something invisible. or ill dream about people wanting to hurt me

Reading on the Bogart I realized that whatever is in my room ALWAYS pulls down my covers, I used to think it was me but the Wiki page on the Bogart mentions the covers and my covers always end up on the floor away from the bed. (This never happens in the day time)

I think knowing what a bogart is I will try to search more. It doesn't feel like a demon.
I Googled how to get rid of demons and none of that worked. none of the demon stuff did anything
>>
>>17812954
Maybe if you chill with it it'll be cool. Leave food out sometime for it. Or write it notes. Not everything is inheritably evil :)
>>
>>17812954
Bogarts are often nice but when you piss them off they get mean. Thats when you experience problems like the ones your facing. Read up on them, although take everything you read with a grain of salt.

Things get lost over the years and most instructions are just shambles of things stuck together with bubble gum over the years. You'll have to learn for yourself a bit. You shouldn't have any harm come to you.
Also do you ever wake up with weird scratches that you didnt have before?
Also have you done any extensive cleaning in your living places recently?
What type of home do you have?

> paranormal investigator for a long time
>>
>>17812969
its just hard to be nocturnal here. I lost my job before because of not being able to sleep in the past. its hard to hand out with friends, or even play with my dog. My roommate takes care of my dog thankfully but a night life is really hard on me. I am missing out on life because of this thing.
>>
>>17812931
Because it's a hallucination. You think that nonsense works so it works. Stop sleeping on your back.
>>
>>17812977
yes, i wake up with scratches or wounds. the other day I woke up with a sprained foot. Like if something was sitting on it. or my chest hurts like if something was hitting it.
Sometimes I feel like my health gets worse after sleeping at night, ill wake up with pain or sickness. like if I had the cold

Should I do extensive cleaning? I do regular cleaning and I move things around, but nothing extensive.

I live in a house with 5 rooms and a pool, a big yard and in a neighborhood with a lot of trees. i live in the south. the house is not old. there has only been 3 families before us. there is a lake and a bridge two blocks away.

Can I ask you, is there a way to make a bogart go away? what do you do to piss them off to begin with? how does that happen?
Is there anything i can do to stop it being mad? or make it not hurt me and scare me? I just want to be able to sleep
>>
>>17812665
You need to do the ritual of the uncrossing if you want to get rid of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9EG7wUQY7M&list=PLWL-f1YBw48NKF1PasvuAM5oyiT73A12i&index=17
>>
>>17812988
I asked about the cleaning because bogarts often move into homes and live inside walls and such. Any extensive cleaning or remodeling poses the threat to disturb one of their nests. Like if you knock down a wall or something you could ruin their home.
Bogarts also like to steal small objects from around the homes they live in. Take note if any small seemingly worthless items have been going missing. Old medals, pencils and such.
Before i give out solid advice I want to learn more about your situation.

What country do you live in and has your roommate or dog experienced anything strange?
>>
>>17813004
i live in the usa.
things do disappear but they come back. scissors, pencils, remote control

The thing has followed me for a couple of years now and I moved houses (unrelated to the thing)
so the new house is just new, but the old one was an apartment. neither are owned. no construction.
my roommate doesn't feel anything but he slept in my room once (because his bed got wet) while I was out and he said he heard voices while sleeping, a lot of voices, like if he was in the mall with hundreds of people, but that was it)
my dog doesnt feel anything I think. sometimes he barks at night but not often.
If I sleep with my dog the thing cannot bother me at all. thats another thing that makes it stay away. but my dog moves a lot and likes to scratch at night and wakes up very early (Aroung 6 am) so sleeping with my dog sucks (unrelated to the bogart problem)
I forgot to mention I have to sleep with a lamp because if I sleep in complete dark all hell breaks loose. feels like If I went to the Hellraiser hell in the movies. worst nightmares of my life.
>>
>>17813029
Have you tried this:
>>17812998
>>
>>17813041
im looking at it and it is interesting but I would be afraid to piss it off.
I might try it, but I want to read into the bogart some more (I know the video is not related to that)
I read that having a horseshoe in the door will keep it away, I might try to get one.
>>
>>17813029
Might not be a Bogart but a poltergeist then. They're a malevolent type of ghost that doesn't ever really hurt people. They are more likely to cause the problems you're facing.
Also important to note. Not only places can get haunted. Items and even in the rare case people can become haunted as well.

Think about any weird items you've had for a long time that you take with you places or keep in your house. Also try to think about any weird things that you've been involved in.

(im just assuming your 100% honest and it isnt just some racoon)

Read up on poltergeists.
>>
>>17813047
It's already fucking with your life. I'd get pissed off and try to force it to leave me alone. Plus, a horseshoe will also piss it off because it will know that you want it gone.
>>
>>17813047
Also, I forgot to mention here: >>17813062
If it scratched you, it's pretty much marked you. It's attached to you. It won't go away unless you make it.
>>
>>17813064
If by chance it is a bogart you don't want to piss it off anymore! Bogarts can become VERY nasty when pushed. They are usually content to live side by side with humans and will even occasionally help with weird things, like organizing pencils and stupid stuff. Their just mean when you irritate them. You don't want to piss it off anymore than it already is if its a bogart.
>PI bro
>>
>>17813075
It sounds like it's already pissed off. I wouldn't let some pussy ass spirit walk all over me. Fuck that. He needs to stand up to this thing and rid it from his life once and for all. The more he's scared the more it's going to bother him. It's feeding off of his fear. Once that fear is gone, the entity will have to move on.
>>
>>17813089
Bogarts aren't spirits you can whoosh off back to the ether. They're actual physical creatures. Like a small rabbit but it can walk and looks alot grosser.
>>
>>17813097
>>17813089
Also forgot to mention they are extremely protective of their homes, and if it came down to a match between anon and nature, I think nature would win. Anons best bet is to find out what he did wrong and try to make right by the creature. If all goes well he can walk out of this with an added buddy.
>>
>>17813104
>>17813097
>>17813089
With that being said i think it may not be a bogart though. But if it was my advice above would stand lol
>>
>>17813052
im serious. I saw this thread and I felt like sharing.
I dont come here often but tonight for some reason I felt like coming, and then saw this thread and that pic. I have been suffering with this thing for a long time. Im really tired. i want to have a normal life during the day. I even tried sleeping pills but they were too strong and I felt drunk the next day, I felt almost high from them.

Wouldnt a poltergeist scare me while i was awake at night?
Wouldnt praying and having holy water in the room do anything? just wondering.

How do you get rid of them? i just searched online right now and nothing really came up on how to get rid of them.
>>
>>17813097
Meh, I've had sleep paralysis a couple of times accompanied by nightmares and fear. I stopped fearing the entity and I haven't had any problems since.
>>17813104
The thing isn't respecting his space, hell, it's not respecting his MIND. I honestly don't think appeasing it will help anything.
>>
>>17813115
Fair enough.
>>
>>17813052
well, its hard to say about a weird thing being involved in because the moment in my life it happened different weird things happened too
my ex girlfriend was into witchcraft but she said she was never serious. she would read up on serial killers and read on black magic (but i dont think she ever practice anything)
she had a friend and he liked me or something and she would do a lot of "love" spells on me, or so she said. Im being serious though, I used to listen to metal so the crowd I was in was all kind of like that. this thing has followed me more than a couple of years actually now that I think about it.
at the same time, the apartment place I lived in has a lot of older people living there (dont know why) and tenants would die every year, just from natural causes i guess, probably doesn't have anything to do with. but just got reminded of it. I think I once cut myself and me and my ex did a "blood ritual" where she cut her finger and we joined the cuts, I didn't think much of it. I liked to collect toys from movies and some horror movies but i sold most of that. I dont think I have anything from when this started.

Sometimes I think my ex placed a curse on me when we broke up but she swears she never did. or her weird friend might have placed a curse. Dont know if what I have are signs of curses but ever since that happened my health has been declining as well.
it started with little things, but its becoming worse, some stuff the doctor cant even explain, Im not saying I am imagining sickness, the doctor agrees there are some problems with my body but cant figure out whats going on
>>
>>17813116
Use the ritual of the uncrossing. I also recommend that you experiment with meditation. A calm mind = personal control over your environment.
>>
>>17813116
>>17813123

these two are still me by the way, replied twice because there was not enough space
>>
>>17813125
Meditation is something I cant do because every time I close my eyes and try it, i feel like something is going to hurt me, even during day time. I feel vulnerable. i feel like If i was in the middle of a road with cars coming at me.
>>
>>17813118
Well that's because it probably wasn't a bogart you had a problem with.

>>17813116
If it is a poltergeist then the other anon I'm linking has the right idea. Don't be scared of it. It'll be hard but that type of spirit likes to be in control and making other people fear it. That's what it exists for. It'll be sheer willpower but I have faith in you. Also the spirit will probably make a last push to gain control again before giving up. So expect a rough time you'll have to stay brave through. It won't cause you any real harm. 2Also look at my old comment about any items you may have.
>>
>>17813133
It'll really just be a battle of wills for you. Meditation is very important. If you feel unsafe have a friend around while you do it. So you know someones watching over you.
>>
>>17813123
Think about when you started having this problem. Can you tell me three odd occurrences around that tine and maybe 2 weird things you got around then as well?
>>
>>17813139
I dont really have anything old from the time it started.

about being scared, not sure how to control the fear while i am sleeping, i mean, when being sleep i cant really control my emotions or what I am thinking,
Im getting mostly tired of the wounds and scratches and even sprained foot that I got from sleeping at night. I think is hurting my heart or my spine because i wake up with a lot of spine pain.

or the bed shaking, I dont even think Im really afraid but just annoyed, shaking the bed is bullshit. it wakes me up right away.
thank you guys for answering me, I found more info I never knew about. i think Ill be able to do some more research with this info
>>
>>17813133
That's normal. The mind fears the unknown. Hell, exploring your unconscious can drive one to madness if not done properly. Although it can also be rewarding once you get past the initial fear.

You should consider listening to Alan Watts.
I used to be a magick practitioner. Hell, I saw "God" once. It's not the Christian God. It's more like creation itself going through a never ending binary loop.

I call myself an agnostic just to make Christians leave me alone. Plus I don't really like to explain my spiritual beliefs to people who don't understand. They either try to hijack what I'm saying to fit their own narrative, or call it demonic.

I'm not an expert on this stuff (anymore). I kind of abandoned spirituality to an extent because it can be quite draining. I moved more towards the world of materialism but I can tell you. If you're having problems of a spiritual nature, you may need to learn about the occult sciences if you want to better understand and combat whatever is bothering you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Qp_q-PqAc
>>
>>17813170
Its fine anon. Trust me that you'll be alright. Look up a bit about controlling your dreams as well if you're worried about sleeping. I wasn't a natural but learned that and meditation. I have faith in you anon!!
>PI bro
>>
>>17813171
Hey anon this is the paranormal investigator from this thread. Would you mind telling me about your spiritual beliefs. I'm more situated in the material side of things but feel its important to understand as much about the spiritual side as possible. I've heard alot of things from alot of different people and was curious about what you believed?
>>
>>17813167
>>17813167
just the same things I said
broke up with my ex that was into black magic, (But not serious) her friend placed weird spells on me, lived in a place where a lot of old people died. i bought toys back then, action figures,

>>17813171
I was told to create an astral sword to have ready to fight with but it never comes up while i am dreaming.
I was also told to do a prayer that goes "lord send down your while light to me, i thank you for everything you have done for me and i ask for strength protection guidance and health" and imagine a white light coming down from the sky into my room.
someone named Simon gave me that prayer, he was big back then, he had a lot of people coming to him for help. not sure what happened with him.
>>
>>17813185
Not the person you're responding to but I forgot about that.
Lucid dreaming can be quite interesting. I practiced lucid dreaming techniques for a few weeks and actually managed to have a couple of lucid dreams. I didn't do anything cool because I was just excited about the fact that I had become conscious in my dream. So I ended up waking up but I'm sure if someone practices enough, they can become proficient at it, to the point that they can confront their unconscious fears and eventually drive them away.
>>
>>17813200
im really scared of lucid dreaming because of the fucked up shit i see. I would hate to be conscious while seeing a black face with white eyes coming towards me
>>
>>17813200
Yup! I learned it for that exact reason. As a paranormal investigator i saw alot of weird things that started to make me uneasy at night and affected my sleep. I eventually had enough and decided to learn lucid dreaming and meditation. Shortly after I felt alot better about everything, and since then I've felt very relaxed and sen about everything. Its great to have in your life :)
>>
>>17813210
But with lucid dreaming you can give it a mean right hook or with enough willpower turn it into a nice fluffy bunny that you can have fun playing games with. ;)
>>
>>17813217
so lucid dreaming and meditating? even if it is a poltergeist? (im the one asking about the bogart and stuff)
Not sure if you were asking my beliefs, but I beliee in jesus and in god. Im not really a full christian but I believe in the bible and god as being the universe.
>>
File: orobos.png (59 KB, 647x595) Image search: [Google]
orobos.png
59 KB, 647x595
>>17813194
Well, I could explain it in a much more detailed and esoteric fashion when I was a practitioner of magick. So I'm not sure how satisfied you'll be with my answer considering (mentally) I've moved closer to the material and away from the spiritual.

But to put it simply, I guess you could call me a pantheist. Meaning that "God" and nature are one. Reality itself is like a tapestry that is constantly being weaved by it's own existence. Everything we do is essentially a butterfly effect. It effects our timeline in ways that we cannot possibly imagine. Our potential is unlimited, we ourselves are essentially Gods and we create our own reality. This is backed up by science, considering that time itself is in constant motion and we are determining what is happening.

As for potential entities, they're metaphysical in nature. They only exist if we either individually or collectively allow them to exist. They exist within the collective unconscious as described by Carl Jung. Everything we do effects everyone (and everything) else and vice versa. We're like an ant colony. Working together in ways that we cannot necessarily conceive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWXzxUdJVyM
>>
>>17813234
If its a poltergeist it'll just be a matter of letting yourself get under control of your emotion that you can just ignore it and it'll eventually dwindle to nothing.

What I think happened though is you're stressing yourself out worrying about things the way I did. I guess you're not comfortable with the occult scene and when your girlfriend got you to participate it made you uneasy. Your subconscious latched onto that and then it grew to the point of you making yourself sick and creating these nightmares and weird feelings.
Its called a self fulfilling prophecy (mixed with unease or paranoia). I went through this type of thing myself. Practice meditation and lucid dreaming an I'll bet all my sheckles that you'll feel better quickly
>>
>>17813253
It sounds quite beautiful. I love hearing about beliefs from others. Thank you for sharing
>>
>>17813198
>>17813210
Well, usually once you realize that you're dreaming, the fear goes away, because you realize that it's just a dream, nothing more. An illusion created by your own mind. Hell, you can turn that monster into an adorable puppy or you yourself can become an even scarier monster and just totally beat it the fuck out.
But first you have to practice lucid dreaming techniques before you'll be able to do that.
>>17813217
When I practiced magick, there were times that I was at complete peace. When the ego would interfere with my practice, things would usually go wrong.
I had a lot of weird and interesting things happening to me at that time in my life. Moments of numerical synchronicity constantly popping up at every opportunity. Bouts of luck that I hadn't noticed before and genuinely fascinating spiritual experiences.
Of course, when you realize that everything you do effects your reality at all times, it can drive you to near madness. So I kind of gave it up although who knows. I might take it up again in the future.
>>
>>17813273
It can be beautiful or terrifying depending on how you look at it tbqh.
>>
>>17812963
I have wondered for a LONG time what the name of that entity is. I'm unsure if I was experiencing sleep paralysis, or a dream, or just very tired, but I had a similar experience.

A small, completely black, humanoid creature with white eyes, quickly approached my face, as if in a kind of hurried walk. I shrieked and hid in my sleeping bag until I went to sleep again... it gives me shivers to remember it to this day. This happened when I was about 12.
>>
>>17812665
how the fuck can you guys keep your eyes open during sleeping paralyses mine are always closed i cant open them no matter how hard i try
>>
>>17814076
that whole black creature white eyes thing happened to me too. in one dream This thing jumped inside my chest, opened my chest and crawled inside my chest. I felt an intense burning and I woke up with a red line where the thing crawled.I still have a little bit of a mark. the closest thing i ever got to finding out what that was is something called the wendigo. A native american lady told me thats what it was but I dont know
>>
>>17812665
look its a jinn. people read ayat-ul-kursi on it until it is destroyed. lots of people have lots of different names for them but this is a tried and tested method used for centuries for killing them if they cause sleep paralysis etc etc so dont let it bother you. learn, it comes, read, never bothers you again. problem solved. just add this to your list of knowledge if you dont want to do it. so you can think about it when you need it.
>>
>>17815813
do you have to read it or what happens if you put a video of someone else reading it? I just found a video on youtube.
Does it have to be read in english or in arabic?
is this it? http://www.quran411.com/ayatul-kursi.asp
>>
>>17815813
if you wanna be without me, theres a ayat ul kursi to read, im a jinnie under op's bed, you gotta rub me the right way
>>
>>17815902
it has to be read in arabic to preserve the original words and meanings. so when the entity paralyses you you read in your mind, then your lips will start to move, then read with your mouth, your hand will move, grab it and keep reading on it. i.e. with the intention of destroying it and it gets destroyed or burned and flees and never returns. you can listen to it but this is reported not as effective. also if you are paralysed you wnt be able to move to play it but you can listen to it before you sleep but better to read it. there are videos on youtube by people in english who explained this very technique. and no they dont charge money or anything, they simply tell people what to do as knowledge is free. im sure a search on the net would find a few articles on the same thing.

in fact i think you already have and a transilteration to help you read it yourself with evidence below on that page of what i said about these thing s bothering people at sleep time.
to make it very effective its best to be clean from all impurities - wash away all impurities front and back i.e wash your butt dont just wipe. these things love dirty filthy people. as they are evil in nature. so you want to let them know you are clean which they will dislike alot and stay away from you. if that makes sense.
>>
>>17812665
yeah, my mother in law.
>>
>>17812931
its because jinns are active at night and they sleep during our days hence they dont bother you as much during day time.
>>
I've had sleep paralysis ever since I was a child and it's never bothered me much besides the physical sensations. I thought everybody experienced it until I learned it was a "condition". Anyways I've experienced plenty of scary entities and things talking to me and once something threw me out of my body. I find though that as I get older I don't hallucinate as strongly and they will often go away if you ignore them/will it/or even confront them. They can say scary things to you but I find usually communicating back they act like dream people and just speak nonsense. Anyways there's nothing to be worried about OP just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>17812702
you just sleep on your side.
>>
>>17816088
Not OP but I sleep on my side usually and it doesn't seem to make a difference in regards to how frequently I get sleep paralysis. I find it matters more on tiredness/conscious state in general as well as your sleep cycle.
>>
who sleeps on their back?besides vampires....
>>
File: hat_man.jpg (911 B, 80x96) Image search: [Google]
hat_man.jpg
911 B, 80x96
>>17812665
Has anyone here seen the hat man? A shadowy figure wearing a wide brimmed at, and a trench coat. I've seen him a few times during my sleep paralysis. Every time I see him, though, I feel an extremely overwhelming sense of dread and despair. Sometimes he would reach out and put his hand on my chest and push.. it would feel like the life was being pushed out of me. Other times he would just lurk there, watching me. Every time he would appear, the aftermath of the attacks left me feeling like the energy had been drained from my body. I'm wondering if anyone in here has seen this thing before, and if they've had experiences of their own.
>>
>>17816492
ironic i saw this today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIVOghT864
>>
>>17816492
HEY! i saw someting very similitar but in my nightmares!
>>
File: pope_shadow.jpg (122 KB, 500x778) Image search: [Google]
pope_shadow.jpg
122 KB, 500x778
>>
>>17812665
I think I may have experienced sleep paralysis on Wednesday night, but I'm not positive it wasn't just a dream. I'll try to describe it.

I woke up because I thought I heard a noise in my apartment. I was lying on my side and hadn't tried to move yet when a person walked up beside me. This is when the panic first hit and I started thinking things like "I have to get up and turn on the lights" and "I need to get my knife". I have no idea why I was so convinced I needed the lights on but, anyway, the person seemed to be an old man. He just stood there and finally said something along the lines of, "You have to leave. He's going to hurt you." I can't remember when he left, probably because of the panic, but he was gone and I turned my attention to my open bedroom door. Directly to the right of my room is the door to the bathroom and I could see a shadowy figure standing in the doorway. No impressions of age but I think I thought it was a man. That's the last I truly remember, after that I remember a complete blur and a feeling of moving impossibly slowly. I'm pretty sure I was trying to turn on lights. After that I "woke up" in an actual dream and checked around my dream apartment to find every light on and no signs of an intruder.

Now the reason I'm not sure if this wasn't all a dream is because I sleep with my bedroom door closed, always. I just feel like hallucinating figures is one thing, but seeing an open door where it should be closed is another. When I finally, truly woke up at about 3:40, the door was closed and all the lights were still off.

Any thoughts, /x/?
>>
Try asking a priest/minister/etc to bless your house. Do a confession, go to church. Get some holy water from a local church and sprinkle it around your room and on your bed. Put a cross under your pillow.
>>
File: 1465718953423.png (480 KB, 2379x1538) Image search: [Google]
1465718953423.png
480 KB, 2379x1538
>>
>>17812665
>sleep paralysis
I experience this A LOT. But mostly because I am in deep sleep after tiring day.
put it simply, my body doesn't respond my mind because they are too tired.
>>
Op I used to live in this house for seven years and since I moved in the place I started having sleep paralysis, I never had them before, the house had no sun light and used to be dark even during the day, there would be a lot of cockroaches and mouse in house as well and a lot of damp walls, I experienced a lot of bad luck as well as sleep paralysis, I as well as my family had felt that there was a negative entity in the house, I would hear laughter's right over my head and get scratched during sleep paralysis episodes. Now we have moved to this new house and as of five months I haven't had any sleep paralysis at all, so that really makes me think that there was indeed something wrong with that place.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.