[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any beliefs that use dark magic or intention to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15
File: France.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
France.gif
4 MB, 320x240
Are there any beliefs that use dark magic or intention to try to psychically attack other peoples beliefs in the collective conciousness? Could you destroy the chakras using some kind of hate magic? I think i have kundalini psychosis because of drug use. How the fuck was i suppose to know i could get fucked up this bad?

Shit is super dangerous i was lied too.
>>
>>17808544
>attack other peoples beliefs in the collective conciousness
If there are, they're idiots. It'd take about a billion times more work to attack someone that way because then the practitioner would have to override the beliefs of countless people instead of just the target.

But I've spent enough time on /x/ to know that no matter what ridiculous, unnecessarily-hard, unworkable method is proposed, some numpty is going to tout it as if it's the Only Way to Do Magic. So...there probably are some beliefs like that.

>Could you destroy chakras with hate magic
Probably, but that'd be another way to make an attack into way more work than necessary. Just stick a psychic sword or similar instrument into a physically-vital spot, that'll fuck things up just fine if you do it right.

>kundalini psychosis
IIRC that's the result of raising the kundalini in a n00bish way.

>shit is super dangerous I was lied to.
Welcome to magick and similar arts. It ain't Disney.
>>
File: 1448322474478.jpg (255 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1448322474478.jpg
255 KB, 1200x900
>>17808593
>It ain't Disney
It's just as made up you fucking faggot
>>
File: satan.jpg (61 KB, 715x350) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
61 KB, 715x350
What system were you using?
>>
>>17808729
drugs. They should teach this stuff, its just so esoteric, but it can really effect you and would probably stop a lot of kids from trying it who shouldnt. Never did i imagine what could happen to me.
>>
>>17808826
What happened is i unleashed the evil eye and started seeing it everywhere and i got crazy enough they put me in the looney bin for a few days.

http://francesfox.com/enchakras-curses-2/
>>
>>17808830
Translation: drug use causes schizophrenia to emerge quicker
>>
>>17808862
But i was not diagnosed with scizophrenia.
>>
>>17808544
>Are there any beliefs that use dark magic or intention to try to psychically attack other peoples beliefs in the collective conciousness?
Absolutely.

>Could you destroy the chakras using some kind of hate magic?
You can block other people's energies from passing, but you couldn't "destroy" chakras. Also, a good general rule to follow is that anything you do to harm a person generally doesn't work, and applies twice to you. This is because there are good forces trying to stop people from doing these things.

>How the fuck was i suppose to know i could get fucked up this bad?
Because you tried to find a shortcut by using drugs, and there's an insane amount of warning before activating kundalini. You're just an idiot.
>>
>>17808729
A Super Nintendo
>>
>>17808876
> insane amount of warning before activating kundalin

liek waht exactly. I thouhgt it was all make believe.
>>
>>17808884
Well that's your own damn fault. Anywhere that says anything about kundalini says "you'll fuck up your life if you do this without being prepared". It's life changing.

Step up your game before you become one of those mentally ill homeless guys. It's already too late to go back, and now it's sink or swim.
>>
>>17808896
I dont believe that. I don't believe in the paranormal at all. Its all psychological.
>>
>>17808905
The mind must overcome any energy it is uncomfortable with. Do not "submit" to any energy just because someone tells you to.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9 KB, 209x241
hi OP, what exactly are you asking about?

Kundalini can be trained, like all things, and usually becomes activated through the subconscious mind (body-mind) during trance states, such as drugs.
It can also be induced through meditation, spiritual experiences etc.

If you have any problems with evil eye, my prescription for you is to meditate on the third eye of the enlightened buddha, which radiates peaceful and healing light into the world for the sake of all sentient beings, in order to eliminate suffering. Jesus also works (any enlightened and compassionate being such as avalokiteshvara etc.)

If you have problems with chakra, you can free them up through various meditation techniques, depending on the type of problem.
If you want specific help, you can easily find some guides on the correlations of chakra.
However, they are really a reflection of your own personal state, they can't get better until you get better.
>>
>>17808905
Even through your denial, it does not stop. Once it has begun, it cannot stop.
>>
>>17808918
Thanks
I dont want to try to be perfect. I just want to be me.
>>
Chakras can't get destroyed. n00b. Just chill out.
Most of the harm is caused through stress, imo.
>>
>>17808920
what is "it"
>>
>>17808926
Kundalini
>>
File: A_Certain_Person1.jpg (88 KB, 467x394) Image search: [Google]
A_Certain_Person1.jpg
88 KB, 467x394
>>17808921
I know there is no easy answer to life's problems.
All we can do is try to tackle them, one at a time.
Buddha says:
"a bucket of water is filled, drop by drop"
so our lives can become better, one action at a time.
Even if only one drop at a time, the bucket will overflow eventually... as long as we keep trying!
>>
>>17808929
Im looking into this stuff....

it's pretty homophobic......
>>
wtf /x/

kundalini and buddhism are two philosophies. they dont account for everything that happens in the universe to everyone.

/x/ should just be called alt. relg. or some shit.

no proof.

http://tantramag.com/men/tantric-alchemy/reversed-kundalini-part-1/
>>
File: 4garuda.jpg (93 KB, 600x622) Image search: [Google]
4garuda.jpg
93 KB, 600x622
>>17808921
that is very... healthy...
however, without meaning to disparage your thoughts or beliefs, perhaps you should think more like this;
"I don't want to be like 'this'. I want to be perfect as possible (i.e. as your father in heaven is perfect) no matter what it takes (because the pain is too much, and perfection is my only option for healing/survival/future)"

There is a samurai quote: "Today, better than yesterday. Tomorrow, better than today. This is never ending."
Source: "Hagakure", -(pdf available if you google)
>>
>>17808939
the problem with "being more perfect."... i've found the shakras and meditation have a sort of empty morality for me or at least something i need to adapt and move on from. Im kind of interested in Jesus atm.
>>
>>17808937
kundalini is a system of describing the body.
buddhism is a system for describing salvation.
????
>>
>>17808944
salvation from what? Suffering? Why should something inherent to our nature and the universe cause suffering?
>>
>>17808930
My nigga. I love Buddhism.
>>
>>17808896
Ha-ha no warning for the peeps getting kundalunified at psytrance vampire fests
>>
>>17808942
everything is devoid of meaning, until it is viewed and judged.
Being free of judgement is to be free in vision.
Morality is nothing before someone tells us right and wrong.
When you die, before you are reborn, contemplate the feeling of the spirit.
Perhaps it will be something like this;
"My life was not very good. I did things that caused suffering"
or if you are lucky, maybe like this:
"I was fortunate to live a happy life. I do not feel guilt or regret."

What is morality, or perfection?
You, yourself know, best and most.
You alone are your own judge, and create your own reality.
When we realise the TRUTH is GOODNESS, we find natural morality of the ancients, and morality of nature.
>>
>>17808926
Transformation
>>
>>17808954
I gotchu.

Thanks.
>>
>>17808953
If you consider reincarnation (I do)
all civilisation had teachers and clear warnings
Muhammad pbuh ; "I have come to you as a clear sign and warning, and a prophet has always been sent for a sign and warning. Do not disregard me, even as those before me were disregarded (and killed and humiliated)"

So... no warning?
>>
>>17808953
>Ha-ha no warning for the peeps getting kundalunified at psytrance vampire fests

How were you introduced to all of this?

x should have flags like /pol/ btw. would be super interestin.
>>
>>17808952
lol. Me too.
>>
>>17808960
UH tooo bad i wasnt raised taught this. So what thats MY fault now? More like the beliefs of the collective being imposed on the individual.
>>
File: Dhammapada_347.jpg (50 KB, 362x389) Image search: [Google]
Dhammapada_347.jpg
50 KB, 362x389
>>17808947
Buddha tells us that
"existence is suffering"
and that this is one of the three marks of existence, the other two being "impermanence", and "not-self"

I guess suffering really is a matter of perspective.
Guru Nanak says "God is ever care-free and happy"
so where is suffering, and where did it come from?
Really, we must accept that suffering is a fact of life, before we can overcome it with our BUDDHA NATURE!
(Rawr! I'm a buddha)
>>
>>17808969
What about having light hearted fun. Thats all i want out of life. Am i asking too much? Cuz if i cant have that i would rather be dead.
>>
File: Buddhist-Wallpaper-Dhammapada_59.jpg (145 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Buddhist-Wallpaper-Dhammapada_59.jpg
145 KB, 1280x1024
>>17808967
Was there any prophet who did not submit to the will of the collective (saints/god)? They all followed the prophets who came before.
universe, some things we just have to accept.

Yes, it is too bad you were not raised like this.
Not everyone has such advantages.
However, anyone can change their life, in an instant. Everyone has the power to change, believe, affirm, deny etc.
Is that a fault of yours?
Rather concentrate on the gifts which are given to you, so you will have more, not on your lack and shortcoming.
The way you speak, it almost sounds like a question, but from my view, it looks like a complaint.
Despite having access to the internet and all sorts of religious and spiritual texts and information, you can't make your own individual choice?!
try googling accesstoinsight.
>>
>>17808979
How do you know you submit to something nobel when you only submit out of pressure.
>>
File: Buddhist-Wallpaper-Dhammapada_3.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Buddhist-Wallpaper-Dhammapada_3.jpg
249 KB, 1280x1024
>>17808972
What is a high, without a low?
If you want something, you have to earn it.
Nothing is free, or unattached.
There is no 'fun' which does not come at an expense, and which is not inevitable connected to the 'serious' and Real.
You want one half, and not the other.
Life is joy. Not just fun. Joy also comes in hardship. This is more than "light-hearted".
How about "light-minded"?
God knows, when we carry a burden in our heads, this is heavier than any stone.
>>
File: Sitting-Bodhisattva.jpg (594 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sitting-Bodhisattva.jpg
594 KB, 2048x1536
>>17808985
Submission comes from within.
No one can demand it.
When it is forced, it is no longer something given.
Only what truly comes from you can be considered truly yours.
So what of pressure?
Bow your head before God, then it will not matter so much if the world brings you to your knees.
>>
>>17808987
I find this mode of talking pretty condescending even though i can tell you are attempting to seem thoughtful. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>17808985
what exactly are you saying?
Is that a question? Try using a question mark.

?
>>
>>17808993
>No one can demand it.
>Bow your head before God

Thats not a good way to convince someone you know what you're talking about.

>>17808997
Wow good for you you figured it out. Do you have a response or are you just trying to be cool?
>>
>>17808994
What of an utterance, that it may be judged?
What of the listener, that they view it such?
Is there someone who cannot hear?
Only if there is someone who cannot speak.
In the end I fear inadequacy was mine
In speaking my mind I feel I was not fine
Perhaps I did not consider so
The feelings of others which would inevitable arise
Forgive me lord for any mistake
And as for the listener, I pray for their sake.
>>
>>17809000
Have you realized that OP is an idiot yet? Because that's why I stopped replying.

His hedonism is about to catch up to him. This is a lesson.
>>
>>17809000
Everything is within.
Fear, doubt, love and hope.
Is that enough for you?
For some it is enough to live, fight and die.
Perhaps you should consider this?
>>
>>17809005
Fuck you. (not OP here, btw)
Be nice. Or else you'll go to hell.
>>
>>17809005
OP is not an idiot, but maybe you are;
"a wise man seeketh counsel,
a fool delights in foolishness"
so... don't be a judgemental prick?
>>
>>17809014
Yeah i actually appreciate all the responses this has been a serious problem in my life for a few years and of course no one helped me to figure out it was the kundalini, i did it all on my own. I kind of feel like if you are in a zoo and the animal is released into the wild which is suppose to seem "merciful" but i was let out into the wild that wasn't my habitat so i'm fucked.
>>
>>17809025
Or let me rephrase.
>animal in a zoo
>released from zoo as act of mercy
>released into a hostile environment.
>was it mercy/how do i find my environment?
>>
File: Prince_Rahula_and_Buddha.jpg (983 KB, 1280x681) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Rahula_and_Buddha.jpg
983 KB, 1280x681
>>17809025
dharma is the dwelling place of the saints, and abode of heavenly beings, which is promised to all beings, and is within their reach.
Good luck to you. I hope you reach a better place. x
>>
>>17809006
>live, fight and die
The fundmental belief in what i was taught by my mom is nonviolence.
>>
>>17809004
okay i apologize for being snappy thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17809032
good...?
not sure what ur getting at?
>>
>>17809014
I will not be punished for not spoonfeeding someone who clearly has no intention on accepting answers.

If OP could keep an open mind and consider that something exists out of his current understanding, than maybe he would make use of this help.

>>17809019
Would that wise man ask for answers and then deny everything presented to him without any consideration? I understand that all of this is hard to grasp, but the truth will come to those who seek it. Currently, he is not seeking.

>>17809025
You're still going through this after years? That is concerning.
>>
>>17809030
Thank you. But how can dharma be reality? What of all the other major religions in the world?
>>
>>17809036
no worries bro. I'm not offended.
If anything, i'm happy for you
(story of the prodigal son/missing sheep)
Sorry for being condescending. Heaven is a long ways up.
>>
>>17809039
Yeah you want to know why im not seeking because its bullshit. A person does not have to accept something horrific that happened to him.
>>
>>17808826
Dude.. you are just prone to schizophrenia as in you had it laying dormant until your drug use, which then made it "wake up". It's a known thing to have happen as in most people do teach/know before using a drug that psychological "issues" you may have can become more pronounced after drug use (more or less depending on what drug). Go see a psychiatrist, and just stay away from them as you are someone who's body reacts differently than most others who may use/try the same drug as you.. (except inhalants those will make errybody cray don't do those) I feel for you my dude, but it may not be forever, and if I may ask what drug did you try? Some drugs are actually quite beneficial to certain individuals so I can't blame/bash the drugs it's really sadly just how your brain took em.
>>
>>17809040
All is one, but you still question?
All things have one root and one fruit (dharma)
one common cause and one common end.
How is it that you do not see the light of all religions is peace and love?
>>
>>17808862
This.
>>
>>17809046
All the god i've ever experienced has been through drugs, and also all the hell. It seems to be nothing more than an illusion compared to "normal life." I just want to be fit to serve in society. I want to connect people. I dont want to be on the fringe. I want to experience the core narrative to human existance, and for that, i must walk as much of a middle road as i can, even between spirituality and a life of work. Or how do i make my work spiritually? I am concerned about money.
>>
>>17809039
Y U being such a undermining asshole?
One day someone will put you down, very subtly, on an imageboard.
Plus, who are YOU to judge? Are you one with knowledge?
If so, stop being a prick.
If not, stop being a prick.
>>
>>17809049
Doesn't change the fact the world is filled with killers who will kill you for not believing what they believe. I fear for my life being taken from me and those i concern.
>>
>>17809053
The mind is a vehicle of consciousness and understanding, which we can use to navigate our lives.
You need to understand that mental illness is not inherent in humanity, but rather it is the sickness of the world, or babylon, who makes evil out of good, waste out of plenty, sickness out of health.
Our ancestry is buddhas and enlightned beings who were our venerable forefathers.
You are the son (or daughter) of wise and kind individuals, a Homo Sapiens, not Neanderthals.
Where Neanderthals ate meat and killed,
Sapiens drank milk, looked after animals and were less violent.
Which survived? Which are you?
>>
>>17809065
Thank you.
>>
>>17809060
Then your life has already been taken.
What good are you to others, then?
A burden, perhaps, to those you would help.
A friend to your oppressor, spreading their message of fear?
Guru Nanak says God is without Fear, God is without Hate.
>>
>>17809046
And like I've said, you can deny it all you'd like. Ultimately, it is your life to live as you choose.

>>17809057
Why do I have to treat OP kindly for keeping a closed mind? I'd like him to learn, I really would. But when he obliviously denies all advice given, I have no obligation to keep helping.
>>
>>17809072
So how do i overcome my fear. In my dreams i just say "im not afraid anymore." and the shadow beasts relinquish and i cross over into the lucid realm. That is in my dream.
>>
>>17809053
Honest work is nothing to be ashamed of.
Be fair in your dealings.
Beyond this, there is not much advice anyone can give you.
Don't worry about money.
"See you not how these lilies in the field are arrayed?"...
Worry about what money is worth, what it can do, how it can serve you and help you get to your goals.
Do you want to be independent financially?
You must be independent in other respects, otherwise this is merely speech.
>>
>>17808969

God is an infant who does not see the deeper intellectual truth of suffering.

Dumb yourself down to the infants and the stress of success is non-existent.
>>
>>17809078
Ok. Sorry for disagreeing with you man.
>>
Anyways. Thanks guys. I'll figure it out from here.
>>
>>17809081
Make your dream a reality.
Realise this world is Maya, an illusion.
Realising this, go beyond it!
The strength in your dream is trampled by the world.
But the strength of dreams tramples the world.
The last barrier is to realise that your 'life' and your 'dreams' are one continuous, real, experience, happening individually and uniquely to you. You can make a life.
Think where your strength comes from (in your dreams) and meditate on it until it becomes your day to day reality.
>>
>>17808544
France had NES.
>>
>>17809096
I'm afraid of having anymore spiritual experiences i cannot explain. its too isolating.
>>
>>17809099
I already made the joke before you faggot.
>>
>>17809110
Don't be afraid of progress. Eventually you will get there, if you keep moving on.
>>
File: evangelion2.jpg (198 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
evangelion2.jpg
198 KB, 968x544
Honestly op I know how you feel, I haven't done hallucinogens since I was eighteen, but I remember it caused me and most in my friend circle a lot of mental and spiritual pain

Like I'm glad that I did it, and I don't think the damage is permanent despite later moving on to opiates and going through drug treatment, its like at this point I have none of the mental problems I had after doing hallucinogens with my friends as a kid, I've had a lot of other fucked up shit happen since the but I've been clean for a year from hard shit and feel better mentally and emotionally than I ever have

hallucinogens are fucking dangerous. I really wish that I was more informed before I took the jump, but we can't change the past I suppose
>>
>>17809182
lightweight pussy
>>
>>17809194
lol aight whatever you say I dont remember entering a pissing contest but sure
>>
>>17809203
Its ok. You just sound like you don't know how to handle your shit. That can happen when you're 19.
>>
>>17809212
>has no idea of the amount or of what I used
>is bragging online about drug use

I imagine you have a very fragile ego anon, expressed in the blatant need to compare yourself and outdo others
>>
>>17809239
>has no idea of the amount or of what I used
>is bragging online about drug use
You posted it first
>
Like I'm glad that I did it, and I don't think the damage is permanent despite later moving on to opiates and going through drug treatment, its like at this point I have none of the mental problems I had after doing hallucinogens with my friends as a kid, I've had a lot of other fucked up shit happen since the but I've been clean for a year from hard shit and feel better mentally and emotionally than I ever have

hallucinogens are fucking dangerous. I really wish that I was more informed before I took the jump, but we can't change the past I suppose
>>
>>17809250
Messed up the green text, but you get it.
>>
>>17809239
Also, nice words to put peoples mouths. I never once said I could outdo others.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.