[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /X/ I want to here opinions on Aliens and spooky Alien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 632x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 632x332
Alright /X/ I want to here opinions on Aliens and spooky Alien abduction stories
>>
>>17808159
*hear
>>
My opinion is it's all fake. Nutjobs and attention whores. Amusingly, nutjobs and attention whores with anal insertion fetishes.
>>
This happened to me when I was a little kid. It's a little difficult to evoke memories because it was a extremely stressing event. It changed how I see the world because even my family and some agree after I told them, it can't be explained of you don't think about extraterrestrial intelligence. I really don't care if there's shills heckling or skeptics, this was real.

It happened to me and my sister.
>be around 12 years old
>playing around the house with them
>parents were out to some event I think, I don't remember
>stop to watch TV, favourite show about to begin
>sister starts bothering me, I just want to watch tv bitch
>suddenly there's kind of a weird silence outside, no animals making noises which is natural around here
>big white light shines from outside, to this day I can see it, thought it was a tractor or something because of the size and because starting shaking the house a little
>something akin to the movies but no so much
>shaking becomes stronger
>I think I see a weird figure lurking in the windows I'm front of the light
>sister starts levitating
>abducted
>decide to make my life mission to find here
>graduate at Oxford and then enter FBI
>convert sexy redhead partner to the paranormal
>bang her, shit so cash
>also sister tortured to death years ago
>>
>>17808159

Alien Abduction stuff comes from the same place as all the old "Fairy Abduction" stories came from --some species-wide flaw in the human consciousness.
>>
>>17808229
cheeky bitch

>love the spooky
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.