[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (599 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
599 KB, 1024x819
ITT: Nightmares that scared the shit out of you
>Had this 3 years ago
>Having a weird dream about running down this street I live next to
>Buddy from school is running with me
>We see a bunch of weird market stalls selling food
>It's pitch black and the street lights are on but very dim
>Stop at this bridge with a bunch of holes in it
>Friend is hitting on these female soldiers in all white camo get ups
>Their tank rolls past
>I say something about the tank
>He says nothing and we run into what looks like my dads old street
>It's starts snowing
>Fucking out of no where I see a black figure with piercingly white eyes seizing on the floor
>looks kinda like pic related
>It's screaming like a little girl
>Blood curling scream
>Friend is standing there
>Jumps off the bridge and kills himself
>Point at it and scream, at this point I'm aware it's a dream, and I want out
>Start doing all the dream escape methods
>Pinch myself, blink rapidly
>Nothing
>Break down on the floor and close my eyes
>Can still hear the screams
>They won't stop
>Wake up in a huge hallway
>Walk around for a bit, find a door
>See the figure
>It says "Daddy" or something like that
>Screams again
>Cry and try to speak to it
>My voice sounds like an tired old man as I say "daughter, stop this"
>Wake up after it goes all black
>Sweat running down my head, tears down my face
>Sit there for afew minutes, trying to figure out what happened
I've got afew more if you guys wanna hear them, I'm pretty much prone to nightmares every since I was a kid
>>
>>17796662
Your escape methods are shit faggot
>>
Nothing quite like that, but I used to have this recurring dream of being stranded on a freeway. Little 4yo me running around trying to get out of the rush of cars. Had the dream literally every night

The last time I had the dream I was thirteen, and instead of getting hit I made it to the side and jumped off the overpass. I woke up before I hit the ground, but I never had the dream again.
>>
I had a tonne of nightmares when I was a little kid, I could explain a bunch and I might, but I'll start with one.

I was chased all around some random hotel, trying to get away from my dad for some reason. I would be going up and down the elevators to escape. Eventually, he caught me in one and backed me into a corner.
I used to hate and kind of still do to this day the feeling of being poked.
Basically, the nightmare ended in being poked again and again and again, hard. I could feel it all through the dream, like my body was convulsing to dodge them.
This was one of the lighter of the nightmares.
>>
Conspiracy theorist here.
I went outside and turns out i was in a fema camp. Sounds silly but to be it was spoopy as fuck.
>>
>have nightmare today
>see this thread
So...
Whenever during sleep I lay on my back I have nightmares that leaves me with racing heart. Today I had a nightmare where I was laying on bed (in this dream) and falling asleep, suddenly somebody grabbed my neck and started choking me, it was my mother, she was screaming and asking why I absorbed a demon. I woke up with feeling of terror and after I opened eyes I've seen some kind of energy relase in my room. Then I mustered my courage and fell asleep again. My next dreams weren't nightmares.

I have teory that in my previous life I was killed by a person that in this life is my mother (our relationship isn't very warm)
>>
Cummies for daddy.
>>
>>17796832

Sweet RP
>>
I have war/combat nightmares all the time. They're very vivid. I've never seen combat and don't have any living relatives who have to tell me stories.
>>
>Almost 10 years ago
>I'm in my house
>Everything is normal
>Open the window
>See a baby on a baby chair
>Average looking baby
>Anyways
>Close the window
>Ten seconds later
>Open window again
>The baby is turning white what the fuck
>Close it again
>Open it
>The baby is now completely grey, smaller
>Close the window and open again
>The fucking baby is rotting quickly, turns into a grey mass
>Before it melts, it makes eye contact with me
>Nope.wav
>Wake up
>>
How do I make myself have sleep paralysis while awake?
>>
>>17796879
I had to check what RP means, I'm not roleplaying if it mean anything for you.
And that teory is just teory not something I firmly believe.
>>
When I was in Boy Scouts, I fainted suddenly in Summer Camp for no reason. I had a "nightmare" in which I was in that spot, fading in and out of consciousness, with my scoutmaster and fellow scouts crowding over me and saying my name.

When I woke up,nobody had noticed me 10 minutes later. I also began experiencing the Mandela Effect afterwards.
>>
>>17796905
But hey, THATS JUST TEORY
>>
>>17796917
That sounds like a seizure, man.
>>
be cunning, full of tricks and your people will never be destroyed.
>>
>>17796901

Sounds like a David Lynch movie
>>
File: gue.png (84 KB, 432x264) Image search: [Google]
gue.png
84 KB, 432x264
I started a dream journal and I woke up with a bunch of gibberish written on a page. I don't remember writing these things. I wonder what I was dreaming about. a page of the journal reads:

design
manufucte
gate all exterior
best
coordinal depoleof
guiding customers
web portal
complexity of orders
schedule
payroll -> sensitive well done
multiple facilities (?) 60 countries
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141 KB, 827x847) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141 KB, 827x847
>>17796662
>Nightmares

go here, OP. >>17786335
>>
>>17796938
Yeah, but why would that trigger on me for no reason?
Pretty spoopy man.
>>
>>17796662

This isn't a nightmare, but I might post one of mine later.

My dreams normally consist of myself being in a place similar to a place I know, normally a variant of my old school, only much, much bigger. Almost like a giant complex, but only partially inhabited, or at least, only parts of it are used regularly, with most of the dream consisting of me getting lost in, or exploring, the unused parts, almost always finding the inhabited parts again. I never feel scared in this type of dream, at most a little uneasy.

Last night was kinda out-of-the-ordinary:

>Be me
>Be in a version of my school, as usual
>This time was a little different, since it looked like a comprehensive (Most of my education was spent in Welsh private schools, which almost always are large, old houses with various buildings added)
>This isn't entirely unusual, as last time, I was in the temple from E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
>Be strolling down the corridors, since it's breaktime, and there doesn't seem to be a yard for quite a long way
>See someone carrying friend on his shoulder, friend seems to have broken leg
>Friend says he tripped, but he'll be fine.
>Asks me to follow them to the Emergency room
>I follow, being a good friend and all
>They turn a corner, I end up losing them
>Mildly concerned, I proceed to find them
>Walk down a shitton of corridors and rooms, eventually reach the "Twilight Zone" of uninhabited rooms
>Somehow end up going into a chest-height cage, leading above a giant room
>Turns out to be a long line of cage-tubes leading up to an exit in the top-right corner of the room
>Suddenly spot two weird, furry gremlin-like creatures
>Geist by Mega Drive starts playing, for atmosphere I assume
>The gremlins start annoying me, tell them to bugger off
>Give up on the cage tunnel, proceed into adjacent door, come across numerous dark rooms, getting spoopy now
>Find civilization again, see friend lying on a folding table, seems okay
>Wake up
>>
>be me
>I was 10 yo
>its midnight
>sleepin on my couch
>get up to see if anybody is in my house
>nobody even my cat
>go back to sleep
>sleep
>hear some noise
>wake up
>its the sound of my door opening
>there was a really weird sound like "purrrrrrrrr"
>and then i see something very dark floating it had a very pale face covered by a hoodie he had no mouth and nose he only had two dark black holes like eyes
>it was coming to me
And then i woke up
(Ps: Sorry if i didnt wrote correctly im french)
>>
>>17796922
A GHEY THFEAORY
>>
I dream in nightmares.
>Having an in home daycare inspection.
>worst employee making a fool of himself.
>get to backyard and see the wall separation between the neighbor with a mean and very territorial German Shepherd open like a door.
> a child runs in and I go after, seeing her sister already on the ground.
>I take both of them out of there and try closing the door, it won't move.
>try to get fourteen children in the house but not even my coworkers are listening, not until the growls start from behind the wall.
>the wall starts rippling like cartoon piano keys and eventually dissolved, leaving an entry for on of the kids who immediately wanders into it holding a rifle, despite my yelling.
>The dog turns, and begins to stalk her as she ignores everything I'm screaming.

At that point I wake up, being too scared to continue. I usually reach the same point of panic before I get to wake up. This was night before last, during the time of the Florida Massacre. There might be something with a collective unconscious going on. I've had deja vu about disasters before so it makes me wonder if I was having this nightmare because something nightmarish was happening.

>>17796758
This reminded me of The Shining
>>
This was a repeating nightmare for a while.
>would be doing normal things
>would feel an evil presence that would start to harass me
>only way to get rid of it would be to tell it to stop or go away or something along those lines
>knew the whole thing was a dream and that would be the only way to get out of it as I couldn't just wake myself up
>every time I went to tell it to stop my mouth wouldn't say anything
>would have to run while trying to muster up the courage to tell it to stop
>would finally say it after a while and would wake up

The weirdest variation I had of it was waking up in my bed and have it start over since I didn't actually wake up. Went through like 3 dream cycles of waking up until I woke up properly. That scared the absolute shit out of me.
>>
I wake up on couch. My beard falls off in one piece. Wakes up later and says I will tame the frontier! Look outside and it's an army of beards marching west singing that too much booty in the pants dance song, carrying picks and axes.
>>
>>17796662
> Be me in middle school
> Scared shitless every other night because of a recurring nightmare
> Shapes made of numbers constantly changing sizes
> No idea what it was but I would wake up a lot in the middle of the night because of it
> Still dream and think about it 5 years later but it doesn't freak me out nearly as much

It is hard to describe the nightmare but it was like the static on a tv but constantly changing sizes and made of numbers.
>>
One time I had a dream that I met a girl named Bjorn at a party while "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John was playing and in a mode of half-sleep I liked some random facebook German page called "Bjorn Tantau" then went immediately back to sleep. The page posts some pretty interesting stuff actually, but I can't speak German. Not a nightmare obviously, but the half-sleep thing was weird.
>>
>be lying in bed
>i know im awake
>just sort of drifting off
>gf tells me shes leaving
>hear the front door close and lock
>home alone
>can finally get some sleep
>drifting drifting
>still feel awake eyes are open
>feel blankets tug, pulled off me slightly
>oh shit
>i thought she left
>get out of bed
>call out for her
>no response
>go to bedroom door and yell out again in the hallway
>no response
>turn around
>shadowy black figure with no distinguisable features sitting on the end of my bed with its hands in its lap just staring at me
>frozen in fear
>i said something like 'who are you' or 'what are you doing here'
>it gets up quickly and starts chasing me
>run for my life out of the apartment
>completely lucid at this point, well aware i am dreaming
>felt like i was stuck in that nightmare for hours
>woke up in tears
>call gf 'WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME??'
>'what are you talking about? i just left'
>lock bedroom door, turn on all lights, turn on tv

i guess in a split second sometime around when i heard the front door lock i must have slipped into a dream state without even knowing it
>>
I had an inception-style dream the other night.

>in a dream, wacky shit going on, obviously
>i have a some sort of video recording device in my brain, it records exactly as i see
>wake up in bed. realise i have a recorded video of a dream on one of those small tapes
>think "wow this is going to lead to some science breakthroughs or something"
>wake up again
>realise it was just the old "dream within a dream" bs
>pretty disappointed
>>
>>17796662
Best way to wake up from a dream is to look at your hands, just saying
>>
>>17797196
As our brains are forming connections, a lot of things can go wrong. Especially when we're younger.

I had seizures frequently when I was a child, but the only ones who noticed were my brother and sister because my parents were inattentive as shit. I still have absence seizures to this day, but at least no more violent or scary ones.

Neurology is neat and terrifying.
>>
>>17803272
That otger post also reminded me of the shining, never watched the movie but read the book and imagined basically the same exact thing that happens near the end when his father is chasing him. Great book
>>
File: sad.jpg (50 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
50 KB, 500x425
had this one a couple months ago
>I'm in a church, sitting in the pews
>suddenly, some sort of demon appears
>he laughs at me, and forces me to go through a demonic ritual to make a demonic contract to make me gain powers
>i'm scared shitless
>ritual involves me being forced to kill 10 people in the church
>after i'm done, i'm so scared, disgusted, in shock/etc that i just lay on the floor crying and convulsing
>suddenly in a different church, no one seems to notice us as they sing
>he starts killing people with fire/mind controlling them to commit suicide
>cheerful church singing continues through all this
>i try to use my new powers to stop him
>he made me gain powers just o he could have an opponent to fight at his level and mess with mentally
>>
File: 1402373068662.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1402373068662.gif
36 KB, 720x720
used to have this reoccurring dream as a kid
>takes place in my child hood home
>at some point in the dream, i have to go through this large "play room" on the second floor
>when i go through there, it's turned into a huge graveyard with a path sided by a rickety metal fence
>it's extremely windy, i have toehold onto the fence to push myself forward
>if i fall or am blown away, the door bell rings and my father says "he's here" and am taken away but a figure in black
>if i make it out alive, same thing happens anyways
>>
I have some serious tsunami dreams. I am always on the coast, usually a fantasy place that is a conglomeration of places I've been. Sometimes a beach sometimes a pier. Sometimes the wave kills me and I wake up, sometimes I wake up right as it's coming. Different variations but I have this dream often. I actually like it now but it can be very scary.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (224 KB, 812x851) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
224 KB, 812x851
Okay I JUST put all this shit in dream general but that place is basically dead so I'm putting it here. It's like 13 pages so brace yourselves.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (203 KB, 764x817) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
203 KB, 764x817
>>17805064
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (204 KB, 794x837) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.jpg
204 KB, 794x837
>>17805069
>>
File: Untitled4.jpg (218 KB, 801x851) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.jpg
218 KB, 801x851
>>17805075
>>
File: Untitled5.jpg (173 KB, 805x856) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.jpg
173 KB, 805x856
>>17805079
Man fuck this countdown between posts.
>>
File: Untitled6.jpg (222 KB, 774x834) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.jpg
222 KB, 774x834
>>17805084
>>
File: Untitled7.jpg (227 KB, 784x830) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.jpg
227 KB, 784x830
>>17805086
>>
File: Untitled8.jpg (225 KB, 764x831) Image search: [Google]
Untitled8.jpg
225 KB, 764x831
>>17805090
>>
File: Untitled9.jpg (189 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.jpg
189 KB, 772x817
>>17805095
>>
File: Untitled10.jpg (210 KB, 764x831) Image search: [Google]
Untitled10.jpg
210 KB, 764x831
>>17805099
>>
File: Untitled11.jpg (191 KB, 698x836) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.jpg
191 KB, 698x836
>>17805100
>>
File: Untitled12.jpg (221 KB, 717x838) Image search: [Google]
Untitled12.jpg
221 KB, 717x838
>>17805101
>>
File: Untitled13.jpg (218 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
Untitled13.jpg
218 KB, 698x840
>>17805103
Finally the end.
So what do you fuckers think?
>>
>>17805107
tl;dr
>>
>>17805114
>in a dream thread
>doesn't care about small details
>pick one
>>
I usually can tell when I'm having a nightmare and take control of my dream. But I couldn't take control in that nightmare, and basically, I almost thought that I will die then.

>be me
>having ordinary dream
>suddenly my dream stops out of nowhere
>my vision goes pitch black
>I hear a loud woman voice shouting:
"DARKNESS"
>it felt like it was literaly next to my ear
>an equaly loud wolf cry follows after the woman's voice
>I can see a grey landscape now, with a white table in the middle
>the same woman voice keeps shouting by the sound of the wolf cry
"DARKNESS IN OUR HEARTS! DARKNESS IN OUR (i can't remember this part)! DEATH!"
>I try to take control of the nightmare but it wouldn't let me
>my heart is racing, I can't force myself to wake up
>finally, I hear a loud scream and I wake up
>cold sweat, fast heartbeat and heavy breathing

Sorry if it sounds too cheesy. I do take control of my dreams sometimes. I just don't understand when until I feel doing it.
>>
>>17796662
Doubt it will surprise you but i was going through a serious issue when i was 12 and found out the world was a scary place. Namely what COULD have happened in the cold wars and that nukes exist which absolutely freaked me out that someone somewhere had a button that decided my fate i couldn't see coming.
Again it's gonna sound odd but i slept with a nice big knife as a sort of suicide security blanket. I'd honestly rather take my own life than deal with being JUST within the deadly-to almost deadly raditation belt of the number 3 USA nuke target.
>paranoia-ing myself into sleep like usual at age 13
>wake up in pitch black
>try blinking but it when i close my eyes it's a brighter black than when they're open
>realize i can't feel anything
>sort of move my arms infront
>can feel my body move by the fact me feet and head feel a bit heavier like i'm spinning
>panic
"Hello?! ANYONE?!"
>silence
>scream as loud as i can for i don't know how long
>hear laughter like some kid through a fucked up autotuber run through a guitar box
"I see i have another one! How lucky AM i today? Really!"
>panic crying
"Let me guess. "I don't know where i am!" Or "where's my mawwwmUH!" Honestly, i've had enough of that. Soooo....lets cut to the chase."
>get this weird deep vibration to voice and guitar box effect stays but autotunes out
"YOUR DEAD. Thats right, you're dead. You died sleeping in your bed and you didn't even know it. That knife you slept with sure kept you safe from the big scawwee world now didn't it?"
>silence.
>can't even tell you how long it was quiet for but i'd honestly say days if not weeks
>just quiet quiet quiet and my own thoughts
>i didn't even question the voice cause what it said cut me in a way i knew had to be truth or close to
>maybe i was in a hospital bed in a coma or maybe some country actually did fire nukes and i was actually dead
>maybe this is what death was...just floating, nothing, and a voice that was the smarmiest piece of shit
Cont.
>>
>>17805311
>for eternity
>the idea was so...big.
>i honestly decided to just then and there turn myself off, thats why i can't say how long it lasted
>next thing i remember i opened my eyes and it was like i was in space
>stars everywhere, only a little flickery
>i sort of watched a few in an odd way
>best way to describe it was i could see 360 but it was fuzzy but if i focused on a patch it focused like focusing a telescope
>heard little tidbits of much the same conversation between someone and the voice
>decided to just "shut off" again cause maybe thats how you spend eternity
>next thing i know a whole half of my vision is one of those stars
>it felt cold
>then i heard it
>someone elses voice
>they thought i was the "voice" and vice versa
>it took me a tiny bit to realize i was talking to another person
>me in my infinite wisdom thought i should impart knowledge on them or something
>thought maybe i had discovered some trick
>just told him to "shut down, go blank. Like sleeping but deeper."
>then the fire winked out
>honestly i panicked
>i thought i double killed someone or something or i got them to erase themselves or something
>then i started to shake and everything went white
>not even sure why but i thought i was reliving the moment i died or something
>determined not to die like last time and to get to the basement
>woke up swinging and almost took my best friends face off with my knife
>took me maybe 20 minutes to calm down with my parents talking a half sane me down
No idea why but that straightened me out. No more fear of nukes or unknowing mortality. No fear of death anymore either. Honestly i'd say my depressions gotten worse though and i've grown cold and jaded though people tell me thats just part of growing up.
>>
>>17805107
>mfw I posted this whole thing twice and no one has given any insight
>>
File: 1459741779586.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1459741779586.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
Alrighty here's mine
>In the passenger seat driving with my mom
>hear a deafening screech
>Ohshitnigger.gif
>look back
>there's a fucking
>47ft tall
>Ostrich
>Tell mom step on it
>proceed to get chased
>goes on for a good 5 mins
>when the fucking catches us I wake up
>>
>>17805408
I think thats a LOT of reading and you have some issues you should take to a certified doctor.
>>
>>17805408
You have no face? I'll look at it if it's not terribly gory. Give me a few.
>>
Here's another one
>wake up in a all white light house
>look around find a tape recording of my mom telling me not to stay underneath the vents
>look up
>crap
>a vent
>SCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH noise
>run like crazy
>look back while running its that bitch from the grudge Samara
>Fucking run around looking for my mother or wayout
>shes allways there watching and waiting
>finally I either leave the light house or get caught
>>
File: Stalin-Portrait-209x300.jpg (23 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
Stalin-Portrait-209x300.jpg
23 KB, 209x300
>>17805437
First doctor sent me to a second who sent me to a third who I finally met like three days ago.

>>17805455
It gets kinda gory.
Didn't even realize I forgot the image
pic related
>>
HERES mine
>about six months ago
>wake up in dream, start walking in my room
>go to bed in my dream
>fall asleep in my dream
>have the exact same dream in my dream sleep
>inb4 inception
>this happens like two more times so im on 4 dream levels
>i get caught in a dream loop
>loose track of reality
>legit think first dream is reality
>I dont know how long this went on for but it felt like an eternity
>finally truly wake up
>so fucking scared
>decide to test reality
>throw myself down a flight of stairs to make sure i was truly awake
this was the scariest thing to happen to me because i lost grasp of reality and was caught in what seemed to be an infinite loop of dreams
>>
>>17805477
Gory how? I've already read the car crash bits, which are kind of iffy, but if it doesn't get any worse, it's cool. I just can't do war shit in graphic detail, because I don't want to make myself start having those nightmares all over again.
>>
>>17805499
Just realized I forgot to put the trip back on

It becomes weird demonic torture-y shit.
>>
>>17805488
Damn nigga that's spooky
>>
>>17805507
Buhhh. I'll try to power through it.
>>
>>17805512
This man may in fact be deceased
>>
>>17805507
Alright, so I read through it. Wasn't that terrible. Car crashes were the roughest part for me because I have a history with them.

Honestly, that doesn't really strike me as all that strange. You were hung up on a girl, expected another girl to be evil because hot girls are usually bitchy. When we dream, we often impose suspected character traits on people then crank them up to eleven.

Was the hospitalization for a suicide attempt? Because that's what your writing makes it seem like.

There's nothing to really interpret because it's clear by what was going on in your life was slipping into your nightmares. You saw people being tortured and killed? Yeah, those relationships were falling apart. You thought you were going to lose them. At worst it seems like subconscious commitment issues.

Obviously guns and power go hand in hand, so any supernatural shit involving them will follow, because knowing you hold that kind of power (when you're not used to it) is magical.

>>17805618
What?
>>
File: 1465611530608.jpg (14 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1465611530608.jpg
14 KB, 310x310
>>17796901
>The baby is turning white what the fuck
thats the color babies are supposed to be.
>>
>>17805625
Tuberculosis. I said it was unrelated.

Other than that, that's about what I thought about it. I just get this feeling that there's something more to it, you know?

I doubt there's much more meaning as far as the gun = power thing goes but there's always been this nagging idea that I'm missing something when I look at all of the dreams as a whole. I had other dreams in that time frame but I figured 13 pages was enough.
>>
>>17801516
Just sounds like your regular friendly neighborhood shadow being
>>
>>17805662
You misspelled "Nigger"
>>
>>17805646
I think you should specify what you were in the hospital for in your writing, because the tone shifts dramatically and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would have thought suicide attempt.

I know what you mean, but our dreams are conjured up by our subconscious while our brains are going over nightly maintenance type shit, so everything we see, hear, feel or smell is a neurological reaction.

I can't figure out the Abigail part, though. Could have been a name you heard on tv combined with a desire to eventually have a family.
>>
>>17805681
Oh I just wrote that so I could fit more words in one post, it's not gonna go anywhere. I'll keep the advice in mind though.
I guess I'm just looking at it too much in a spiritual light.
>>
No nightmares recently, but:

>few months ago
>have a dream about going downstairs from my room to get a snack
>after getting down the stairs, start to head down the hallway to the kitchen
>lights go out, only light is from the streetlamp outside
>proceed down the hallway, nothing happens
>grab car keys
>head back down the hallway, towards the foyer and staircase
>there's a chandelier hanging in the hallway now and it's hanging 45 degrees to the left
>run outside
>halfway to my car, look to my right and see what looks like a white but faded upper torso of a person floating about 10 feet away, following parallel to me
>nope.avi
>force myself awake
>>
>be me
>be 5 or 6 years old
>dream about me playing in cold basement at grandma's house
>just fucking around
>look in corner, see a fucking porcelain doll
>think nothing of it
>turn around
>swear to fucking god i felt it look at me
>turn back to it, nothing different
>look away slowly, then turn back to it as fast as i can
>i catch it fucking staring at me
>it knows i know
>i back up due to pure fear as this doll's limbs extend and turn itself into some dead space goblin
>its gaze never leaves mine
>i back up into boiler room hallway
>pure darkness envelopes me
>i wake up

Ever since then I have had zero recollections of nightmares. I don't even know if I have them nowadays.
>>
File: tumblr_n847wlPvMw1rejuvco1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n847wlPvMw1rejuvco1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x394
I was laying in bed and look to the left corner of the room see this tall black figure that looks like a woman's dress but all black no head and something in the left palm then it came floating towards me I woke up shaking sweating and heart racing
>>
>>17796662
>Wandering through a tall, dark, forest full of leafless trees
>Come upon square shaped hose, about 30 by 30 feet and around 10' high.
>Run up to it,open the door and go inside
>The interior is just one big room, you can see from one end to the other
>See a lone TV in the middle of the room and a guy I went to school with, smoking a cigar
>I tell him its been a while, ask what he's doing here
>He points to the TV screen
>I watch and see what appears to be a go pro strapped to someones head, as it moves through the forest
>Keep watching, now the house I am in is in view
>Notice that other guy is gone look back at the screen to see the camera is almost at the building
>Gets to the door and I get scared and wake up.
>>
I have nightmares more then any good dream. Just last night I had this strange dream..

I was randomly in someone house it was massive. (In the dream I knew the people) I was trying to get away from this man...then I was at a new house...the same people lived there. Again I was running and running. Basically running round. Never getting out. I can't remember if the guy had any wepans.

Anyway it ended up that I got away on to a road trying to thump a lift. I did but the car (white) wasn't going fast enough and it was the same people driving.

I don't really understand it. When I have bad dreams it's aways about me. Either getting shot or stabbed or trying to get away from something but never can.

I know this isn't paranormal but it's creepy enough for me to share it. Any ideas of what this might mean. Honestly though.
>>
>>17803272
The worst kind of dreams are when you are trying to tell people something but no one listens. I had tons of those as a kid, also ones where I would be on the ground begging for someone to help but everyone ignored me. I had one where some guy chased me through the streets with a revolver, and I ran home and told my mom and dad to call the police and hide, but my dad went outside to confront him (probably like he would of done in real life too) without listening to me.

I also have sleep apnia, and in one of my dreams I was on the sidewalk being trampled by people and I couldn't breathe. I kept screaming louder and louder for people to stop until I finally woke up and had a huge gasp for air. That shit creates some horrible dreams.
>>
>>17796662
The one where you dream something and you find yourself in the same situation as your dream a few days later
>>
>>17803310
number stations? programing?
>>
>>17806319
Fatty McFatfat
>>
>>17806332
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? In my case it has nothing to do with weight, ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Do you even read?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///
>>
>Dreaming that I'm in front of a mirror in my bathroom
>I'm naked except for a towel, and for some reason I'm ranting in front of the mirror
>I don't know what i'm talking about, but I sound really mad for some reason
>During the rant, I stop hearing myself talk. I didn't stop talking, I just stopped hearing myself talk
>I stop, and everything is silent
>Suddenly, there is a bunch of loud words overlapping each other, like the words I didn't hear myself say finally registered and hit me all at once.
>Immediately wake up startled and shaking
Never happened to me again.
>>
>black and white
>disembodied head floating and spinning in front of a plain background
>wearing a white dog mask
>takes it off and its a woman
>starts to stare at me
>wake up sweating like fuck

dont even know how it spooped me so bad
>>
File: 54823118.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54823118.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
>>17806332
>Ignorant McShitposter
KYS
>>
>>17796662
Are you a dad, OP?
>>
>>17796662
I used to have juicy nightmares when I was younger.

Now I either get mild discomforting stuff or congratulate whatever monster for the effort and coreography.

I liked nightmares... but now that I need them to get inspiration for my horror game it's like they've suddenly become rare merchandise.

Maybe the fault is on those looping nightmares where after so many loops you get tired and go full murderhobo on the monster instead.

Some nice ones come to mind though:

There was one about some tall essicated humanoid that would emit a screechy sound ambiance while slowing down the surroundings to a crawl, the dream character seemed to pay no attention even while he killed those standing in front of it while it was chasing me. And I kept running away changing scenery, but he would pop from where I least expect.
In the last scenery I was in a circus tent with sleeping people, suddenly one the sleeping guys rose revealing the creature instead, I ran outside my legs failing as it walked toward me. Then I woke up.

Another powerful one was when I found myself in a octagonal room, it was rather small on the sides, but the ceiling was so tall it was lost in the darkness, in the center of the floor was a wooden armchair, I sat on it.
In front of me were two adjoining doors that were as tall as the ceiling. I had a strong feeling of dread, it was then I realized I couldn't move I was stuck in the chair staring at the doors. They opened, it was like a giant wall embedded closet with cloths and other weird stuff. Then I heard a creak on my right.
I turned my head just to see a normal sized door opening and a deformed puppet seemingly made out of a potato sack and misplace buttons as eyes walking toward me. And as I stared at it I couldn't move a muscle.
>>
>>17811602
There was also a classic, in which I walked into an office door, there were people sitting at a table and a few guys standing, they were all facing forward so I could only see their back. I said "Hello", and noticed something was wrong, they were all to damn still, as soon as I process this thought they all turn they heads toward me in a snap. None of them have facial features, only blank skin.
The closest standing one, who is dressed like a corporate businessman, turns fully toward me, he stands still for a second of two. Then he literally slides toward me without moving his legs, at an increasing speed. I'm scared shitless I try to get out, but the door is closed, I turn again, my legs failing and the faceless man slams into me.
Then I wake up.
>>
>>17811628
This is not scary, but in one of my lucid dreams I entered a kitchen to find the marshmallow ghost from ghostbuster while he was busy slicing something with a knife, he turned on me, I thought he was going to hack at me but instead he turned back and got back to his business. A few seconds later while I was still confused I got jumped by Freddy fucking Krueger.

There laying on the floor I stared at him... he stared at me... he looked confused for a second then got up and walked away without saying a word.

I stood there, confused.
>>
As a child I had very frequent nightmares, I've got a bunch worth telling.
One was a recurring dream, that had a more or less continuous story
>I found myself at the nearby park where there were basketball courts, feilds, and playgrounds
>for a while I played as normal
>at one point, I pick up a stick to play with (as kids do)
>stick became a snake
>I throw the snake away from me
>when it strikes the ground all the stick nearby burst and become snakes as well
>the snakes chase me, I run towards my father
>as I get close, I see one wrapped around his neck. It's biting his face.
>I'm trying desperately to wake up but I can't
>my father picks me up in his cold hands and looks past me with dead eyes
>I wake when the snake around his neck turns on me
I was terrified of the park after that
>several nights later I dream I'm in the same park
>the beginning is fuzzy, but I'm running for some reason
>running FROM something
>I stop and look back and see all the trees and sticks in the park are snakes, some massive, rooted in the ground, others slithering towards me.
>I run as far as I can, coming across an empty house.
>I lock myself inside, a frightened child in a large empty house
>I hear the hiss of the reptiles outside
>I see them in the windows, but they can't get in.
>I go and try to find some place to hide
>I find a closet
>it's full of junk, just like mine back home
>as soon as my hands touch the assorted toys and clothes, dozens of snakes emerge from the dark recesses of the closet
>they wind around my arms and legs and are nearly biting my face when I wake up
I woke up having rolled around and tangled up in my sheets. I was terrified.
>>
Was running from a man in a suit wielding a frying pan at a farmhouse/cornfield type deal.
For unexpected reason, get a strong urge to just stop and turn around.
Man tosses frying pan and starts running away.
Wake up.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.