[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASTRAL PROJECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1600x900
I have been trying to astral project for 5 weeks now no luck
Can anyone tell me a method of a steal projecting
Also tell me your experiences on ASTRAL projecting
>>
My only one, was an accident. Was high on marijuana. Playing smite (over 2-3yrs ago when was good) anyway. Had a voice
>listened
>shit started getting real, as it was predicting events in game in real time
>realized this was a calling
So, I gave up. Relaxed and closed my eyes. Said "I wanna see you." So I kept "going" I was adept at meditation from childhood horror, nightmares and an ability to "blockout" Anyway. Started seeing blue. And I couldn't go any further. I was left with the message to "never forget this".

Some months later, I guess I did. Particularly on this night. I was still very active in "smite". Very good night. Light on the weed, heavy on good times. Something told me to unplug my tv, as I did so. It was not unnerving to me anymore, I was more used to this "guidance". Anyway, suddenly *blue* but like never before. Hearts racing. I'm not scared. Only because I'm being told to not be scared. So I'm not
I :keep going: because I am being told to. I really feel like I'm being pulled through dimensions. But I kept goingml. There was what maybe was 5minutes of a constant of this. Then suddenly *white* and nirvana. I mean complete bliss. I take it in for what feels like seconds. Just enjoy it as I know this is temporary. Anyway as I domain the voice wants me to keep going. And I got scared. Thought I'd die. No doubt. Even when they told me I wouldn't. Anyway Mt girlfriend at the time stopped me a couplw times "stop doing that it freaks me out!" Cause I told her after this experience I most recently described I kind of tried to "go back" but there seemed to be a negative thing waiting. Anyway. I'm kind of stuck in limbo OP. Life hasn't been the same. Very different. Hard to relate to the matrix and this stuff, plus a battle with drugs and dirty religions. Stuck on finding "truth" Luciferianism, and demonic behaviour. I'm finally coming back to reality. And keep getting back on the "right road". Ty. Op. Thanks for letting me divulge this.
>>
>>17803933
Astral projection isn't real, it's just what people call their dreams when they think they're too special to have normal dreams
>>
>>17804420
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
I had a weard dream last night and there was a very very loud noise (cant remember what it sounded like) and all the stars began to disintergrate in the sky) and i had the feeling like we where in some petry dish

The weird part is i smoke weed every night and havent had/remembered a dream in 6 years. This has really shook me up
>>
File: 92451-picsay.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
92451-picsay.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>>17803933
I couldn't be bothered writing long walls of text about my experiences. And there's no point in sharing them, its not going to help you achieve anything.

How to achieve it?

Become as conscious in dreams and altered states as you are in real life, this is basically what it comes down to.

But people will give their version of how they think it works. Goodluck
>>
>>17804432
Sounds like someone got his ego bruised
>>
>>17804420
Also don't make the mistake like this guy and so many others of putting labels on the experience.

Experience it without saying its this or that. Then you will excel
>>
Experienced it few times when I was a kid.
I was trying to fall asleep by clearing all my thoughts and creating 'absolute silence'.
After a while I was floating in my room a when I realised that ist more than a dream, I started falling thru the ground and felt the weight of it. After few seconds I woke up with sleep paralisis.
>>
>>17803933
Dunno.
I can't say its real but i also can't say its fake. I don't have proof to back neither claims. So for now, its just an interesting topic id like to get into but maybe have 1 hour extra per day to do this. Id rather just smoke weed and play vidya
>>
>>17804453
No, you're legitimately a dipshit.
>>
>>17804432
>Astral projection isn't lucid dreaming what you're meditating on

>Your projection leaves your body and goes into other dimensions and space to speak with demons and aliens you fucking idiot
>>
>>17804438
Thc lowers REM speed, duration and frequency.

I stopped smoking for two weeks and had some crazy ass, very vivid dreams
>>
>>17804582
Calls names and that's it lmao.

Edgy 16 year old detected.
>>
File: 1452563236587.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452563236587.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>17804594
>>17804420
>>17804453

Assuming you know enough things about the universe to tell if astral projection is bullshit or not.

I wonder who has the biggest ego between you and him anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.