[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Law of Attraction and the Elite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: dgs4qda.jpg (334 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
dgs4qda.jpg
334 KB, 1181x1181
It's possible that the power of the Illuminati and /or the Global Elite is the Law of Attraction.

Yes, they are powerful, wealthy, and totally in control... but how?
Many of you might say: "It's Satan! They are evil!"
But what if that's not the truth?

Illuminati means enlightened.
History remembers them as a group of rational people and their "goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power."

So it's all about pure "knowledge", right?
No faith, no superstition.

Let's stop here for a minute.
There's another conspiracy theory about the Elite: that they are Gnostics.
Gnosis means knowledge (opposing pistis, faith).

Another offshoot of this theory tells us that the Elite worships Lucifer, the Lightbringer, who gave us gnosis in the Garden of Eden.

(to be continued...)
>>
>>17792091
(cont.)

... so knowledge is power.

If you think about, gnosis is not about some kind of "satanism" or devil worship, no!
These people just understood the power of their own consciousness, that's all!

God created man in his own image - that's not about our body... it's about our mind and its power to create / alter reality!

Ok, so let's say it's true: the Illuminati / Elite uses the Law of Attraction to become wealthy and powerful.
But then: why don't we live in a peaceful, comfortable environment?
Why all the wars and conflicts?

Good questions.
Maybe the Elite oppresses us on purpose.
It's like having pets - they are conscious, playful and serve us, but we're still the masters.

Or the problem is in the individual itself.
Everyone COULD control his / her own life, but we CAN'T, because we don't really want.
It's an unconscious lazyness.
Many people like to follow others, aka sheep mentality.
>>
File: 1433636947721.jpg (595 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433636947721.jpg
595 KB, 1920x1080
>>17792091
>>17792101

ON THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD:

Let's discuss this whole "The Law of Attraction and the Elite" topic.
Maybe we'll find the key to set ourselves free from the Illuminati.

I believe this Law of Attraction is the missing piece from the puzzle.

ALSO: Any experiences with the Law?
Did you ever try it?
>>
File: fhdr.jpg (73 KB, 696x462) Image search: [Google]
fhdr.jpg
73 KB, 696x462
And here's some interesting info about our topic.

>A serious one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqlIo-n-qI

"How The Illuminati Abuse The Law Of Attraction?

The personalities of the elites radiate positivity, even in awkward moments like in the video below. The law of attraction is, never think, feel and be negative. Lord Jacob Rothschild kept on smiling and polite."

(http://lionsgroundnews.com/the-law-of-attraction-illuminati/)

>And a more lighthearted video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLE5wzzRYM
>>
>>17792191
Whoopps, forgot the link for the Rothschild video, sorry:

https://youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
>>
>>17792091
>>17792101
law of attraction is this: if you truly want to do something, you will fucking do it

it's that simple, people talk about "the universe and shit, the answer is you, if you want something done, you think about it, put that idea in your mind, and go fucking do it

multiple people doing this as a tribe can influence many
>>
>>17792231
The definition of the law of attraction is:

"The law of attraction is the name given to the maxim "like attracts like" which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.

This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and the belief that like energy attracts like energy."
>>
Look up quantum wave function collapse. Reality is fuzzy, and you slowly translate the picture, and then convince yourself of what you're seeing.

Learn to convince yourself of other things.

When i got to the top of the Mountian, they said "what are you doing way up here?! That's a long way down! If you fall, you'll get hurt!"

And then they placed me back at the foot of the Mountian.
>>
>>17792112
You are the illuminati, to anyone you are able to change.

This is the illuminati. Whenever you convinced your friend a videogame is good, your illuminating them. You're changing their course of life. In turn your course is being turned by further up illuminati members. There is no free, you can only try and understand where in the system you already are

What cultural movements did you help succeed? Even if you only changed the minds of one or two people. I showed a person tf2 once. They still play it, is been years
>>
>>17792272
>And then they placed me back at the foot of the Mountian.

who is "they"?
>>
File: 1433619457938.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433619457938.jpg
398 KB, 1920x1080
>>17792272
>Look up quantum wave function collapse.

I will, thanks.

>Reality is fuzzy, and you slowly translate the picture, and then convince yourself of what you're seeing.

Interesting approach.

>Learn to convince yourself of other things.

Neville Goddard said the exact same thing.

>And then they placed me back at the foot of the Mountian.

I don't really get this part.
Could you explain it to me?
>>
>>17792283
>You are the illuminati, to anyone you are able to change.

I'm not sure about that desu senpai...
>>
>>17792091
They know god. They understand above and below. IF god is in all then part of god is evil and that's who the illuminated give strength to. Rather than be benevolent build your empire on high. It is the greatest sin of man.
>>
File: 1439162502530.jpg (625 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1439162502530.jpg
625 KB, 2400x1800
>>17792091
>>17792101

Also: some says the existence of Hell shows how generous and loving God is: it is a place for people who don't want the presence of God in their lives.
So God gave them that place.
Hell is the farthest place from God.

Let's assume that:
>Hell is not a place but a "level" or "state" of existence
>God created man in his own image (his own creative consciousness)

When you feel happy, powerful and loving, you basically get closer to "God".
When you feel bad, powerless and hateful, you are literally in Hell, the farthest place from God.

This theory can easily explain things like free will, for example.
It's not about punishing us: sin is fear, hate and anger.
It's like poisoning yourself... throwing away God's gifts.

What do you think?
>>
>>17793263
ok

Here's another question: is the Law of Attraction really a "secret"?
Occultists say it's bullshit.
Many magic(k)al paths practiced similar techniques.
Even witches or shamans knew about this "like attracts like" thing.

So here we go, again: what if everyone could be powerful?
Maybe it's entirely up to you.
Just think about all the movies of Hollywood - it's possible that the Elite tries to lift us with these films.

If someone would say "Hey, you can be just as rich as I, you only have to think positively", you just wouldn't believe. You're not on the same level.
The guy from Heaven tells the guy from Hell that he just needs to believe in a good God.

So they help us like you'd help a silly child: through entertainment.
Conspiracy theorists believe the Elite is satanist and they show these "weird" signs in music videos and tv shows, like the All Seeing Eye, to tell us about the Devil or something... but that might not be the case.

What if they want to help us?
They can't come down to Hell, but they can lift us to Heaven.
>>
>>17792869
You mirror my feelings and ideas more or less.
>>
>>17792091
...they are in communion with certain beings, we are a possible threat to other things humanity is not allowed to go unchecked
>>
>>17792283
>You are the illuminati, to anyone you are able to change.
this desu
>>
>>17792091
I used to be able to use the law of attraction to put films on display televisions in shops.

Not sure if they were just spooky coincidences though.
>>
>>17795784
>I used to be able to use the law of attraction to put films on display televisions in shops.

My ex could do that with shops: everytime she needed something, it became cheaper.
>>
>>17792195
well... good for you
>>
>>17796883
>well... good for you

What did he mean by this?
>>
Well.. idk if anyone can relate to this, but I used to (and still do) listen to my playlist of 1000+ songs on shuffle or even a random pandora station and name one song i really wanted to hear and i would deeply believe it would come up next and it did. Even caught myself making two songs i wanted come up in a row. This happens often too, freaks me out sometimes.
>>
File: master.jpg (42 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
42 KB, 528x960
lets get thing clear you are on the good path Op but stop with the illuminati bullshit and use the good term : freemason

I hope you will take time to read : the lost keys of freemasonry by Manly p hall you will find some answer
>>
File: master2.jpg (68 KB, 562x960) Image search: [Google]
master2.jpg
68 KB, 562x960
>>17799114
you wander why I underline those words?>>17799114

-check the flat earth we are beaing deceived
>>
>>17799114
>>17799117

Thanks, I'll read it.

>-check the flat earth we are beaing deceived

I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of this flat Earth theory.
>>
>>17795784
what the fuck
>>
Of course it is.

The previous generations all needed an enemy, a conspiracy to justify their paranoia. First it was the British, then the Negroes, then the Japanese, then the Russians, then the Germans, then the Russians again, then China, now Muslims, now blah blah...

So desperately did our predecessors need a secret enemy to battle, that if there wasn't one, they'd invent one. And if there isn't already an actual group of conspiring criminals, then the open space created by those who need to feel like there is to validate their existence will attract a group of conspiring criminals by the simple fact that the masses believing there is one makes it so easy for anybody to step into those shoes.
>>
ok
>>
File: 1429735744558.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1429735744558.gif
212 KB, 525x525
I really wish /x/ philes would stop glorifying child molesting satan worshippers that treat human like cattle, but all of you are scum that hate "mundanes" (people that just work to survive, keep their heads above water and dont molest chidren) that hide behind "love and light :)" so this thread doesnt surprise me
>>
>>17799441
Here's what's up. Your body is chemically addicted to hate. Didn't know that hate was a chemical, did ya'? It is. It's a chemical cocktail of hormones that are specific to your own body, and are released every time you think about "child molestation," "satan worshipping" and "herding people like cattle."

Doesn't matter if the people you hate all go away. Your body will still be physically addicted to that emotional state, and the actions it takes while in an addicted state will set into motion a new group of "child molesters," "satan worshippers' and "like-cattle people herders."

I have proof: Nobody here glorified anybody. There was no glorifying in this thread. You invented that, in your own delusional mind, when you volunteered to believe that anybody who doesn't hate the people you hate must be on their side instead. And you know what? THAT'S THE SAME MENTALITY THEY HAVE! That's the same reasoning they use, when they justify their actions.

In other words, with the emotional state you're in, if you were the one on top, you'd be doin' the saaaame shit man. Except instead of hating the people on top, you'd be hating the people on bottom. Law of attraction. The rabbit and the fox that chase it are just two sides of the same coin.

Here's an idea. Maybe what they're doing is wrong, AND that fact still doesn't make you any better than them.
>>
>>17799441
>child molesting satan worshippers that treat human like cattle

Any sauce on that?
>>
>>17799510
Here's an idea: your head is inside of your rectum, doofus. There's real issues going on and you're just waving it away with your hokey-pokey self-help feel-good bullshit while children are raped and murdered by the power elite. With sincere love, go take a look at yourself in the mirror and try to comprehend that.
>>
>>17799533
>while children are raped and murdered by the power elite.

Still asking: any sauce on that?
But don't post a link to some weird christian conspiracy site - give me real evidence.
>>
>>17799539
David McGowan: Programmed to Kill
Fritz Springmeier's works
http://www.isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php
The Franklin Cover-Up by John DeCamp
vigilantcitizen.com

Take it or leave it, the choice is yours. Once you've gone deep down into the rabbit hole, you can't get back out again. You're in.
>>
The elite use the secret knowledge they do not want the public to know.... Thy do use the secret/ law of attraction... The problem as to why islets satanic... Is they use it for there own selfish desires. And cause pain and kill others to get it... They have taken it to higher levels by mixing it with the occult... Which I truelly believe is more of a form of the law of attraction. The law of attraction is based on : "where thought go, energy flows, results will show"

This could be used for good or evil.. Just like anything else . It's the basis of life. For all living things. It's a basis of quantum physics.

But the issue with the elite, illuminati, free mason. Etc.... There using no trus power for evil. To achieve here own selfish desires.

They kill... Make the population stupid... Brainwash us through tv... Do anything to make us better consumers... The media hates the Christian faith lately because by benign a higher power ... Whether it's through faith, law of attraction, intelligiance.... Would cause us to not need or desire consuming unneeded thins from their corporations... This is one example ...

The point is there using the power for their own selfish desires... That's y it's wrong... That's y it's satanic..... It's not light .... It is deceiving ...
>>
>>17799551
I said no weird christian and / or conspiracy sauces.
Your stuff is 100% tinfoil hat material.
>>
>>17799551
By the way, you can find all of these online.

http://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/franklin-cover-up.pdf
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/01/12/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill.pdf
>>
>>17799561
I'm not even Christian, you doof, just a concerned citizen. If you can't separate their Christian beliefs from what they write about...

Moreover, David McGowan and John DeCamp (a former US senator) and the page about the Dutroux case do not talk about Christianity in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>17799551
So true .... :/
>>
>>17799561
If you already don't want to believe in this, there's nothing to do. You've already DECIDED that you don't want to believe those high in power are capable of doing terrible things, and so you're not going to devote your time to the sources because you don't want to prick your safe bubble. If you read just ONE of those sources all the way through and STILL decided it was bull, that would be something entirely different altogether. You can choose what to believe.
>>
>>17799570
Only christians (or followers of an abrahamic religion) believe in Satan.

You're right: there is crime, there are fucked up people - but we have no proof that these pedophile rings and "evil elite" are real.

Read OP again.
This thread is about the Law of Attraction.
There are other threads on /x/ discussing satanism.
>>
>>17799587
I read about this satanist elite conspiracy.
Mostly the Springmeier stuff.
I visited vigilantcitizen.com a few times.
I read a lot of articles on Overlordsofchaos.

I know that topic very well.

But as I said:
>>17799588
>This thread is about the Law of Attraction.
>There are other threads on /x/ discussing satanism.
>>
>>17799588
No, sir, I do not have to be a Christian to believe that there are people who worship Satan and/or Lucifer.

Also, my belief is that those at the very top are possibly atheists who use Lucifer as a symbol of their own consciousness and intelligence, and, in fact, worship themselves, or humanity in the abstract as God. Just my opinion.

By the way, I wasn't the same person as >>17799441 but I am the one who posted all the sources etc. and am still arguing w/ you
>>
>>17799554
Sorry for typos I don't have time to read and make sure it's a spell led right and I'm on my phone ... But make sence of it please
>>
>>17799597
Yeah, alright, I'll get out. I just wanted to post some sources and maybe turn some people on to important truths they need to know. Bye.
>>
>>17799606
I appreciate your good will, Anon.
Thank you for the sources!
I didn't want to sound like an asshole - it's just the two theories are incompatible.

Yet I tried to merge them here:
>>17792091
>There's another conspiracy theory about the Elite: that they are Gnostics.
>Gnosis means knowledge (opposing pistis, faith).
>Another offshoot of this theory tells us that the Elite worships Lucifer, the Lightbringer, who gave us gnosis in the Garden of Eden.

It's more like about Luciferianism, as he >>17799602 said.
>>
>>17792091
>>17792101
>>17792112
>Let's discuss this whole "The Law of Attraction and the Elite" topic.
>Maybe we'll find the key to set ourselves free from the Illuminati.
>I believe this Law of Attraction is the missing piece from the puzzle.
>ALSO: Any experiences with the Law?
>Did you ever try it?

After looking at this thread for 2 days and not really understanding the point you were trying to make, I now think I understand the meaning of what you imply.

Yes, I have used this, but I never called it anything.

When facing rudeness and extreme resistance from people acting horrible but still smiling, I thought maybe I'll just outdo them in the same thing.

So I started forcing positive thinking, and got a book written for long distance runners with a mental training program. It really does work like you say, it's just not explained like that.

Keep being positive no matter what happens and no matter what people do to you, just smile and hit them hard while thinking about what you want to get out of it. As long as you never think anything negative, the things you do to keep the competition away won't lead to anything negative. That's basically it. They entered this field and play this game, so they accepted being beaten at it. As long as you follow the set rules strictly, someone else will make mistakes first.

If they get upset even one moment, they started thinking negatively, and will start to fail.

Keep your positiveness to the point of stupidity and it still won't cause problems. People may laught at you for being dumb and not understanding their negative arguments, but they can't do anything apart from saying "he's dumb", it won't effect you.
>>
>>17799614
That was actually me. Once again.

If you want me to give some of my knowledge on that and be a bit of a hypocrite by, in fact, not leaving this thread, I'll shoot. Be warned that my sources may be, in fact, 50% disinfo. Sorry, in advance, for my long, rambling, parenthetical sentences, that's just how I naturally write since I read a shittonne.

Bill Cooper says that the power elite are actually atheists and their so-called Gnosticism or Luciferianism, and their sticking of Gnostic and Luciferian symbols into everything they can get their hands on, is a blind, as I've said, for the worship of their own minds. It's also a deliberate refutal of Christianity, which they hate for some reason: supposedly because it doesn't encourage freethinking but rather oppression, self-repression, blind obedience and conformity, etc... and because it's persecuted many of their greatest members throughout history (Jacques DeMolay of the Knights Templar was executed by them (recall the cry of "Jacques DeMolay, thou are avenged!" at the execution of Louis XVI)).

However, this is a bit silly, since according to the conspiracy loons, it's this same Illuminati that wants to keep the people enslaved and nonthinking.

I think the truth is ultimately a bit more complex than all this.
>>
>>17799638

(continued)

I can see how the elite can play this easily, they create an environmend where they have what they want and do what they want and they can maintain positive thinking at all times.

To keep people down, they make the news reports deal with war, disasters, illnesses etc. There is no way a person can watch all that shit and live in a normal place and still think as positive as the super rich in their gated communities and private islands.
>>
>>17792283
>What cultural movements did you help succeed?

heh, you'd be surpised

What if - say theoretically - someone created the Tea Party and trolled the republicans to the point all sane candidates were kicked out... what position would that earn him?
>>
>>17792869

Yes, this is close to my thinking. Not sure if God created hell tho, I don't think he had to bother.
>>
>>17795784
>I used to be able to use the law of attraction to put films on display televisions in shops.
>Not sure if they were just spooky coincidences though.

Can confirm, but I don't think it's the law of attraction at work. I can make an idea for a tv show I want to see appear on tv within 1 -2 years.
>>
(cont.)

We have to consider that the Illuminati may, in their own way, see themselves as beneficent, as actually furthering the progress and enlightenment of humanity --- however, it's clear that they can see not everyone is so smart as to be able to do this. Some people would rather watch sports instead. And so they let them watch sports, they give them their Budweiser, etc., while they start wars in foreign countries for their own profit and starve whole nations to support them, etc. But they also need innovators, mathematicians and scientists and brilliant global strategists and those with a good knowledge of politics and history and so on and so forth to help them in their goals, so they give clues along the way, flash illuminated symbols into the media, spread anti-religious pro-individualist beliefs to help weaken the family unit AND support those who may one day become smart enough to help them. An upperclass and an underclass, intellectually; the intellectual underclass will, as expected, blindly and impotently respond AGAINST the anti-religious propaganda by clinging onto their religions all the more stupidly and tenaciously; those who are more in the know will perhaps feel a spark lit inside of them, will respond to the glorious ideals of what is essentially COMMUNISM, the eradication of religion and the so-called "equality of all peoples", equality fraternity and liberty ... which itself is a blind to destroy the family unit and weaken the populace, because what the Illuminati ACTUALLY believes in (I apologize for my excessive capitalizing, by the way, I'd rather have some italics in here) is sapiocracy: rule by the wise, by the "fittest" intellectually speaking.
>>
>>17799678
>>17799642
They have a shitload of knowledge on history, psychology, comparative mythology and religions that probably we don't have at all. And I wouldn't be surprised if, with this knowledge, they knew how to attain far greater mental wellbeing and success and confidence than we do, with something resembling the "law of attraction". I mean, fuck, they've done mindcontrol research with MK-Ultra and way, way more, propaganda and mass brainwashing research at the Tavistock Institute, along with research into psychic phenomena, the Esalen Institute, as well ... who's to say they haven't done research into synchronicity, haven't tried to make their own sigils and whatnot? I'm just throwing out guesses because I'm not (fortunately for whatever I may have of a soul?) one of them, unless you're incredibly paranoid and choose to believe I'm throwing out disinfo on their behalf, but the long and the short of it is, I wouldn't be surprised if they know that there is a mystical form of matter that can be transmitted, say, from mind to mind, thus supporting phenomena such as telepathy and the law of attraction, but they're not letting this be released into scientific journals because they don't want the people to be empowered.

The End of My Long Post About the Illuminati, Which I Hope Taught you Something New about yourself or the World.

In the end we're still just jacking off on a random imageboard, tho, remember that now.
>>
>>17799682
Yeah I remind my self that these boards don't lead to any action towards the elite and our enslavement as consumers..

The most that happens is expanding someone's intelligence so was ready to see and think about it. ... But who knows maybe some kinda of change could come of this. I think the people are seeing the reality that is our world... And sick and tired of what the elite are wanting us to be... And we want to just be.. Be the a zing living creatures were capable of being and be happy
>>
>>17799724
That's exactly why I still post on this board, to hopefully awaken people to the truth. I have a feeling that the more people who are awake, the better, even if only for themselves and their own lives, even if it doesn't perceptibly help fight against The Powers That Be. I mean, fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if they've got a dossier on me, or, on the other hand, if I was actually so uninteresting and the stuff I research and talk about so useless against them I precisely don't have any dossier.

Either way, if there's enough people awake, and they get together and decide to do something, won't that lead to results? Isn't that exactly how the "Illuminati" itself works, they've imbibed certain important notions, undergone certain rituals, then they can feel kinship with new people they've met if they ask them if they've done any traveling, and they respond that, yes, they've done traveling in the east... [spoiler]if that confuses you, it's a standard question and answer Masons use to identify each other, the "East" supposedly being a source of enlightenment because it's where the sun (bringer of light) rises, and maybe where ascended Tibetan Buddhist monks have taught them fancy shit about control over their own bodies and minds etc...[/spoiler]?
>>
>>17799724
>>17799756
That was a doozy of a long question, but, to keep going, didn't the Illuminati start out by likeminded people who saw the abuses of Christianity and the govt., got together, and decided, "Hey, we're smart and able and high in power, we can get together and stop this shit, make a secret society and have handsignals and stuff to identify each other, etc., infiltrate into the highest positions of society and send out signs for other members to know we're all here and connected, etc.."? So what's to stop us from forming an anti-Illuminati?

[spoiler]Probably a good answer: The Illuminati itself, their ability to infiltrate groups with double agents, perhaps even mindcontrolled sleeper agents, spread disinfo and dissension, etc...[/spoiler]

Anyway, to end my graphomanic post, what I want to ask is: what do you actually think we could do to stop the activities of the Illuminati?
>>
>>17799756
>>17799761
lol, fuck, there's no spoilers on this board
>>
>>17799756

The elite use the secret knowledge they do not want the public to know.... They do use the secret/ law of attraction... The problem as to why it's satanic... Is they use it for there own selfish desires. And cause pain and kill others to get it... They have taken it to higher levels by mixing it with the occult... Which I truelly believe is more of a form of the law of attraction. The law of attraction is based on : "where thoughts(attention) go, energy flows, results will show"

This could be used for good or evil.. Just like anything else . It's the basis of life. For all living things. It's the basis of quantum physics.

But the issue with the elite, illuminati, free mason. Etc.... There using this power for evil. To achieve their own selfish desires.

They kill... Make the population stupid... Brainwash us through tv... Do anything to make us better consumers...

The media hates the Christian faith lately because if we believe and are a higher power (light) ...Whether it's through faith, law of attraction, intelligiance, etc .. This Would cause us to not need or desire consuming unneeded things from their corporations... This is one example ...

The point is there using the power for their own selfish desires... That's why it's wrong... That's why it's satanic..... It's not light .... It is deceiving ...
>>
>>17799824
troo dat, bruther
>>
>>17799990
Sister
>>
>>17799990
But thanks brother
>>
>>17792091
>totally in control
Just as much as we are in control of every cell in our body.
>>
>>17792091
>>17792101
>>17792112
>all this bs
It's just money, doofus. People with a lot of money, whose families have had money for a long time, trying to keep their money and make more money.

>Law of Attraction
spirit science tier bs
>>
>>17800757
>It's an "Anon shills with 100% force" post

Critical fail!
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.