[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /x/ tell me all you know about the Navajo Theelgeth. Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Theelgeth.jpg (27 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
Theelgeth.jpg
27 KB, 640x419
ok /x/ tell me all you know about the Navajo Theelgeth. Apparently one has been after me since my first life when I was like a god among mortals and I protected people from one. I'm in my sixth life now apparently. What do?
>>
>>17796547
Tell us how you know, we like a good back story in our pasta.
>>
>>17796702

>be me
>be friends with a wiccan or something
>ask her to read my past lives
>3rd, 4th and 5th were all peaceful I was a farmer, shoe shine, and another farmer
>I ask her to read my first life
>She starts to get a little nervous and tells me I was a "God among mortals" in my first life, I protected a village from a Theelgeth
>I was in the middle of the desert with the sun on the horizon, it was dusk, I was in black feathers and dancing.
>I never killed it
>It's still after me to this day trying to get me for not letting him attack a village
>She does a rune reading
>They tell me to pay attention to my Native side
>I'm half Native and half Swedish
>They tell me to "take some chances, you have more power than you think."

>WHAT DO /X/
>>
>>17796728
Seek a second opinion.
>>
>>17796851
Who should I go to?
>>
>>17796878
Literally anyone else.
A Tarot reading three towns over, a past life reader, a telephone psychic. You're looking for corroboration or a lack thereof.

You've got all this in your head from one source. How well do you know her? How implicitly do you trust her? What do you know about her qualifications?

Here's an analogy. You go to your doctor for a routine physical. He handles your tackle and says you have testicular cancer. Maybe have another doctor take a look before you make an appointment to have your balls out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.