[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lovecraftian Body-Horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ndb03lFIHv1rge9zro1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndb03lFIHv1rge9zro1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x214
Is Flesh (or any living organic material) really the medium by which alternate realities and otherworldly dimensions can be accessed? Is the brain really just an elaborate receiver for "things" from beyond?

Haven't you ever had an experience where you felt out of place in the world or that the day had a particular "color" to it?
>>
I have never experienced that.

But there are bacteria which strip electrons right from molecules, instead of breathing, even humans eat things that have a charge, and which combines with oxygen in our cells to fuel us, I hear. We could live without oxygen if we had a way of getting those electrons or whatever, into our cells without breathing. We could also become more energized/stronger(?) by having this electrical energy put right into our bodys. I will not speak about supernatural entities though.
>>
>>17796100
It is fascinating when you come to understand that things like oxygen and food are nothing more than fuel and raw materials, breaking that down even further opens up a world of possibilities.

Makes you wonder how things like TV and computers might affect the development of the human mind.
>>
>>17796054
This universe is fine tuned from the summation of all information as a point-charge to the deepest imprecision which are dynamically propagated to mend the void.

Flesh and blood conscious beings is a thing in the universe. As a result there is some quasi particle which summates an instance in quantum physics. Essentially anything existing is just an implied Meson, so really what our particality does by nature is what our baryons do, and possibly what they're for.

Some wise men have said the brain is a functioning model of the universe, and all those smaller >>17796100
arcane potentiators (cells, molecules which imply potential energy in our systems) only serve to sustain the brain and apply definitions like muscle memory for expedited processing and execution (shooting lightning bolts through our muscles and controlling them real time with nervous input/output).

This ritual as I call it (walking ritual/meditation) must be the nature of those 'things from beyond', but a better question I might ask is would we be exotic information from beyond to a less complex energy system?
>>
File: Corruption - 1443374264106.gif (364 KB, 499x400) Image search: [Google]
Corruption - 1443374264106.gif
364 KB, 499x400
>>17796136
Interesting, perhaps we ARE the beings from an inconceivable eldritch dimension to some unfortunate less dynamic plane of existence.

Perhaps reality itself is situation in strata where the "higher" one goes the more complex the laws of physics and structure of that perceivable universe is for that reality and therefor the more complex and exotic life there is.

Or perhaps this is all just an extension of our ego building elaborate fantasy scenarios upon which is, at it's core a childishly simple system. I've often pondered if all these abstract and convoluted ideas about the Universe are merely nothing more than the explanations needed to make sense of our mistaken interpretations of what is actually out there. After all virtually everything we know about the visible universe is based largely on what we can't see or have determined using flicking specs on images of distant stars.
>>
File: 1457927189515.gif (1021 KB, 359x249) Image search: [Google]
1457927189515.gif
1021 KB, 359x249
>>
>>17796156
No we are not the beings from a higher dimension. You're just getting a mental hardon by entertaining the thought of it.
>>
>>17799222
I live on Earth
>>
>>17799226
Me too :^)
>>
>>17799222
How do you know the mental hardon is not entertaining the idea that there is something greater yet than ourselves? Any act of imagination is placation at some level.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.