[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YS 8r6pg9NM Could there be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Saturn-LaVoie.jpg (96 KB, 555x436) Image search: [Google]
Saturn-LaVoie.jpg
96 KB, 555x436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YS8r6pg9NM

Could there be a sane and reasonable,non-tinfoil and conspiracy , explanation for WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY MAKE PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT?
>>
It basically boils down to the fact it was just an opening ceremony for the Gotthard tunnel and to commemorate the miners who died.
It's pretty odd and unnerving but at the end of the day its just a bunch of Swiss religious symbolism, but none of it is Satanic or has any ties to CERN or the Rothchilds or whatever the fuck; it's just different.

>inb4 me being a part of the Illuminati damage control squad
>>
>>17795686
>swiss symbolism
>t. literal non-swiss
>>
>>17795656
It just keeps on going. Bizarre.

If I'm being honest, I still don't fully understand what people mean when they say satanic and Luciferian.

Satan seems a lot like that Yaweh/Jehova monothesistic king Jew desert god.

Is Lucifer the awakening of man of the knowledge of free will and the choice to strive and conquer our own kingdom? This realization of choice of action would be an inherent part of the universal balance, a part of God. Man's desire to build his own kingdom, to learn, innovate, create, consume, etc., would be his Luciferian side. Enki analogue. It's the ego. The ruler of this physical realm.

Whether entities are thought of as conscious beings or prevailing forces, abstract psychological constructs or physical neural networks, it does not matter, right? As above, so below. The pattern of structure and nature of a given system is the same at every degree.

So perhaps Satan is a conscious, relatively autonomous entity who wields power and influence. And perhaps, because this entity of Satan is so grand and expansive in existence compared to us, it is more accurate for us to conceptualize this being as a cosmic force. Or perhaps that just better describes our comprehension.

Within the universe, galaxy, solar system, planet, etc. down to our brains and so on, the same forces exist.

So there's the ego god/force of nature. The pull of Satan. In limited doses, it is man's source of technological advancement, desire to learn, explore, conquer, consume, etc. This ego force causes selfish behavior, a desire to dominate others, consume/destroy others.

Then there's that universal compassion, love, self-sacrificial force. It seems to be less acutely powerful in this realm, but ultimately the more pervasive truth.

Whatever. There are balancing forces that osculate as sine waves throughout the pulse of time.
>>
only explanation is lucifer worship
>>
>>17795656
Artwank
>>
>>17795731
>sine waves throughout the pulse of time.
Did you mean for that to be epically poetic?
>>
>>17795731
OP asked for logical explanation, not new age astral babble
>>
File: 1441435092563.jpg (135 KB, 624x800) Image search: [Google]
1441435092563.jpg
135 KB, 624x800
>>17795731
Do people think the self-aware, or hyper-aware consciousness of human is bad? Do they think we should be entirely subservient to the Jehova guy? Or do they agree that the desert Jew god is that Satan fella and the real "good guy" God is the Christ force or compassion and care for others?

Was Satan acting through a intermediary (angel) who went to man and granted him awareness of choice of behavior? Do you think beings more advanced than us granted humans this ability? Do you think they contacted us physically and genetically engineered us? Or was it more of a spiritual contact by ancient peoples with higher being(s) Who perhaps altered our DNA just the same?

So, Annunaki? Or spiritual beings? Are spiritual beings conscious entities who exist dimensionally more advanced than us? Vibrate in higher octaves?

Or did our ape ancestors long ago eat some plants or fungi which kickstarted our neuro chemistry causing our dopamine, serotonin, DMT, GABA, etc. signalling to start firing faster and the organic computers that are our brains physically changed so that the code that simulates our conceptualization of reality was altered?

What is the level of consciousness of an entity like earth? Gaia? What about the sun? Are stars gods on a level? Sol seems worth worshiping. I hear talk of Saturn being the Satan equivalent like in OP's pic, right? Wait, what is Jupiter? Is Jupiter Lucifer?

Stars and blackholes. Which one is Satan and which one is the "good guy" god?

How is conscious intent, focused and harmonized through symbol/ritual able to influence reality? Is reality just a collectively shared arbitrary interpretation of the vibration input? And we can actually affect the vibration input so that a feedback loop of will and result occurs? But how does this work on a physical level exactly?
>>
File: spirit.jpg (225 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
225 KB, 600x848
>>17795776
Is Satan essentially the ruler of physical realm so that if a human wishes to achieve power, they must perform ritual in the name of Satan. So in smaller ways, it is simply acting selfish, and in more powerful, direct ways, it is practicing magick of selfish, domineering intent?

Satan is such a strong symbol, especially of course in Christian symbolism. I suppose this can work in favor of the practitioner, and maybe against depending on their perception of Christian symbolism. It seems to be the personal ego force, though, that cares for itself and wishes to conquer and become omnipotent. Or is it destruction of the sake of destruction? Of course this is necessary for there to be creation.

So why be so concerned about such forces if they are intrinsic and a necessary part of the universal harmony? Or is that concern a balancing force just the same?

Do you think this satanic force compels humans to strive toward transhumanism? Is Satan the pull of Man to create more and more advanced technology, artificial intelligence, hyper reality? This seems to just be the nature of the system though. We were created in God's image, and we continue to create in our image. As above, so below. Recursive reality. Fractal simulation.

Strange.
>>
great Yahweh the Father is the good guy God...
>>
>>17795656
I always remember that the upside down cross is the symbol of saint Peter
>>
>>17795656
>mfw artists find out how to make something so fancy that all the suits paid their rent for the next month just to watch
>>
>>17795656

And it's an fairy tale from the Urnerland continued. That "devil"-guy is wearing the head of an Alpine ibex, a common animal in the Alps, it's a goat (keep that in mind).

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/schweiz-islamische-symbolik-nein-tanzende-heuhaufen-1.3023623

The Fairy Tale:
In the 13 century they tried to build a bridge crossing a canyon called Schöllenschlucht and river called Reuss. You need to cross that canyon if you want to travel through Gotthard.

They people were desperate, because many died there, and one guy cried: "The devil shall build it!"

>devil came
>promised to build the bridge,
>wants the soul of the first person walking on the bridge.
>people agreed
>people desperate again
>send a goat
>devil became angry
>threatened to destroy the bridge with a huge rock
>send an old woman.
>woman made a cross into the rock
>devil failed

That rock is called "Teufelsstein" and the bridge is called "Teufelsbrücke" You can visit that place.

That ceremony is another story about witty humans defeating the devil, which is pretty common kind of fairy tale in Europe. Every spirit used in that ceremony is from the Alpine mythology.

>>17795776
You are using the image of Zburătorul. How is he connected to your story?
>>
>>17795999
The one that demands total obedience and adherence to his rules with threat of retribution? The vengeful, angry god?
>>
desu, the story moreso speaks to the superiority of man over the devil, not the other way around
>>
>>17796264
>You are using the image of Zburătorul. How is he connected to your story?

Can you not see how that image is at all connected to anything I said? Are you being intentionally obtuse in order to passive aggressively make a point? Are you only able to interpret art in the most literal way? Even then, you see no connection?

>In Romanian mythology, Zburătorul (of which Sburătorul is an antiquated variant, used notably in the works of Ion Heliade Rădulescu) was the embodiment of lust, a beautiful but eerie young man with demonic features who visits adolescent girls in their dreams.

>Zburător is a Romanian word for "flyer". The Flyer is a Romanian folklore roving spirit who makes love to maidens by night. [1] He is sometimes called zmeu, another dragon-like creature, with more human-like aspects. [2] It has a tail of fire and is a wolf-headed dragon. [3]

>The "zburător" or "sburător" can also refer to a demon that takes the shape of a young handsome man, visiting women in their sleep: incubus.
>>
>>17796264
What was the woman in red birthing about?
>>
>>17795771

kek no, unfortunately it's extracted from YT 'spirit science' new age bullshit. But it IS cool to see the sine wave of life/time described on one or 2 of the (mostly bogus) videos..
>>
>>17798200
I used the phrase and don't know those videos.

It's not like it's that specific of terms though. It's the caduceus.
>>
>>17796679
>Are you being intentionally obtuse in order to passive aggressively make a point? Are you only able to interpret art in the most literal way?

Don't you see an invitation, when it's in front of you?
I wanted to start a nice conversation with you, because I was surprised somebody knew that demon, too. I did not give you an interpretation at any point, it was an open question which should have given you the opportunity to share your thoughts on this special demon. And you started calling me names.

I know what a Zburătorul is and I love that concept.

I also wanted to discuss with you the neurobiology you mentioned, because I studied that shit, but well... what shall we do now?

>>17796726
I don't know yet. I wish I could see the ceremony uncut.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.