[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: water-hemlock_0703_174345.jpg (62 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
water-hemlock_0703_174345.jpg
62 KB, 450x600
Hey /x/

Im not really sure where to go about this. I figured maybe someone here could tell me whats up.

I never used to believe in karma or anything even relatively spiritual or paranormal, but lately, thats changed.

It seems like everytime someone wrongs me, something extremely bad happens to them immediately after. I have several examples.

My grandpa ruined my relationship with my ex, a week or two later, his wife of 25 years left him for his best friend.

My brother told my mom I was out late at night, so she made me switch schools and I lost all my friends. Not too long after, he got kicked out of where he was staying and had to move across the country, losing his friends in the process.

A friend was rubbing her great relationship and pregnancy in my face as I was going through a horrible breakup. She lost the child a week after.

My exes mother was tormenting me and told my mom to die, a week later, my exes mothers mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and died a few days later.

My ex then abandoned me and left in a horrible way. His grandpa now just died of heart failure. Both of his elders were perfectly healthy (for their age anyway) and werent that old, and they both suddenly died.

Why is this happening /x/? Im not a lucky person by any means. It seems like a lot goes wrong in my life itself, so why do these people get such karmic backlash when Im wronged? Is this actually normal?
>>
>>17793512
You're just forcing a pattern recognition, anon. Why do you view a few of those things as good?

>i was out late doing something i wasn't supposed to, so my brother catches universal flak for it and has to move to the other side of the country

seriously? he deserved that because you were out when you weren't supposed to be? That's a little fucking harsh, OP.

>Because your friend was ''rubbing her relationship in my face", she lost her child

Idk where to start with this one. No, the universe did not kill a lady's unborn because your feelings got hurt.
You sound like a covert narcissist, OP. How do you know she was doing that? Because it made you ''feel'' that way? Or are you just assuming what other people's intentions are based on your internal dialogue?
>>
>>17793512
narcissist asshole. go fuck yourself you fucking wanker, you probably think im joking. im not, stick your dick in your ass you pathetic loser
>>
>>17793555
Where do you get the notion that I was doing something I wasnt supposed to from? I was out late lifting at school, not sucking dicks, and i didnt deserve to lose my friends either. None of these events are good either, not one of these people deserved it, but when Ive brought it up, people have always dismissed it as "karma" hence the question.
>>
>>17793630
you're disgusting and i'm sad that anything good ever happens to you because you don't deserve it.

>oops my baby just died while i was posting this

K A R M AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>17793639
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>17793555

>>I'm gonna take this ball here, and I am gonna run way the fuck over with it, then throw it in the water.
>>
>>17793512
So much to make fun of, so little time.
Let's begin with

>still in school
Fuck off then, you shouldn't be on 4chan little child. +18 only.

>out late at night, has to move schools
What kind of barbaric fucking culture do you live in? What kind of bullshit is this where you can move schools so nonchalantly?

I can't even be bothered to continue. You're an egotistical narcissist and if you continue to be so self centred you're in for a very shitty life.
>>
You're a conceited piece of shit. Do you really think two deaths, a miscarriage, and a divorce is cosmic justice because you were wronged?
>>
>>17793512
>Is this actually normal?
No. Something's fucking with your karma something fierce. Usually there's mercy at some point in the process, but what you just described is cold, stone-faced justice. Raw, unfiltered karma. It's a horrifying thing, because most times people regret seeing the backlash. I don't know how to help you because I don't know what would do something so cruel as to enact raw karma without your consent.
>>
>>17793512
Don't mind it, pleb are geting fucked in the ass, by the activation of karma, just eat popcorn while they die of their own fault.
>>
This was a thread I'd like to read about but turns out the kids are waking up for school and have to derail at least one thread so they can XD on Twitter about it. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>17795529
With that many memes, your post could as well have been left out of this thread entirely without a single ounce of quality being lost.
>>
Can't wait to see my neighbor get hit by a bus next time he asks me for a cigarette.
Who the fuck does he think he is?
>>
>>17793775
>still in school

this was 5 years ago.

>>What kind of barbaric fucking culture do you live in?
America.

>>17793775
>>17794069
>>17795556
OP here, just came back. You guys are pretty upset by this. Im guessing the angriest of you three probably lost a child based on how mad he/she is. You could at least try asking questions about my mindset and thoughts before brainlessly accusing me of retarded shit, then again, this is 4chan.

Maybe I do come across as narcissistic, but at least I don't let a post affect my emotions as much as it has you. Seek help.
>>
>>17795442
>>I don't know what would do something so cruel as to enact raw karma without your consent.

Nothing? No ideas? I dont even know what to fucking google to begin.

>>17795450
But this is some really strong shit. I dont feel this is natural, spiritually.

>>17795529
Same here. Even if it was specifically about my post i was hoping I'd at least learn something.
>>
>>17797622
I actually, for the first time in months, laughed out loud.

You are hilariously ignorant OP. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>17793512

forget every thing you know about karma ...its not a spiritual force its just how the universe works..In all aspects every action must be balanced out ...theres no such thing as good and bad ..only positive and negative and both are equal..
>>
>>17793512
If I tell you to drink bleach like the narcissistic asshole you sound like, will my gf murder me in my sleep and murder my family?
>>
Do you hate them after they do wrong to you? Perhaps you are sending negative energy towards them?
>>
>>17793512

Maybe you were a really generous dude in a past life and have excess karma.

Buy a lottery ticket.
>>
>>17793512
Karma in its simplest form is that actions have consequences, and that the "total" or "resting state" of the material universe is null. It is similar to Newton's 3rd Law, but extrapolates into consequences extended beyond lives and physical bodies. It is the only temporary, fundamental aspect of the Godhead (Isvara/God, jiva/souls, Maya/phenomenal universe, kala/time, karma/action) - the material energy which moves in accordance to karma and time which agitates the movement of Maya are both eternal, but the manifestation of karma is not, and will cycle between manifest and unmanifest.

Karma has three stages:
Seed, or your actions to the world
Gestation, the radiating effect of your action as others' consequence
Fruit, the consequence of your action AKA the world's actions on you

It is slightly more complicated than this, but for now we will leave aside the soul being transcendent to karma, and you not actually being or controlling your body/mind/ego.

Karma is very complicated and mucky. It can be transferred to others, as a guru accepting disciples. It can be assumed from a great multitude, as a leader of a nation assumes a portion of the nation's karma. Cities and nations have their own karma. Astrology is simply a subset of the idea that actions (in this case the planets) have far-reaching effects and consequences. It's more twisted and interconnected than genetics and climate and orbits in a 5-body system combined.

The point being trying to ascertain exactly what caused what and why such and such happened is kind of silly, and really pointless. The only thing you have "control" over is the planting of the seed. So work on your awareness as to what actions you give the world, and if anything bad happens to you on the way, just be glad that bit of karmic imbalance is over.

tl;dr - You cannot control what the world is going to give you. Focus on what you will give the world.
>>
>>
>>17793512
Sounds like you're tight with god.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.