[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most interesting spiritual/paranormal experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: meditation.jpg (350 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
350 KB, 1300x1300
what's the most interesting spiritual/paranormal experience you've had? Try your best to put it into words (sometimes these experiences are beyond words)
>>
had some real weird stuff. But lately, I just start thinking about god, and start finding goodies. I'ts pretty funny.
>>
>>17795477
I made a thread asking /x/philes to save the world and subsequently lost time for 1.5 years.
>>
File: YkYGYOj.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
YkYGYOj.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2304
After meditation I was sitting on a couch watching TV and suddenly I was hearing and seeing everything as though I was just witnessing the raw sense data of things. Suddenly there was only reality and nothing else. My awareness felt identical to this reality and it was operating completely on its own. All things looked holy and they were just appearing and dissolving into awareness which was inseperable from it. Time didn't even exist.

It didn't last long but now it feels like there is just a thin veil between me as a separate observer and this reality. It's made me overall more moral and empathetic since everything feels like it has this intrinsic "holiness" of sorts
>>
>>17795477

I've had numerous spiritual and paranormal experiences. The latest one I made a video of to describe. I was sitting bored thinking of what to do when God spoke to me and told me something important about humans!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HoFa6m9e5Nc

ETBJ XNT! ->
>>
>>17795496
This isn't funny or interesting.
>>
>>17795496
like think "maybe I will ask god?" cool have some cigs you lost, here is a twenty, those glasses you lost, here they are.
>>
>>17795477
Entities manifesting on camera.

No one believes me even though its on camera.

Realize they are affected by a denial hypnosis.

Your all poseurs but I can help with that.
>>
>>17795506
Stop plugging your YouTube channel
If it's that important type it out here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.