[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck does the number 49 symbolize? Going through my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: バゼット03a(近).png (207 KB, 362x594) Image search: [Google]
バゼット03a(近).png
207 KB, 362x594
What the fuck does the number 49 symbolize? Going through my old "paranormal journal" (yes, I realize how autistic that sounds) I found out that the number actually showed up more times than I'd ever thought.
>>
>>17789701
what, you can't make sense of your own notes?
>>
49 is 7 7s, which is lucky. Or if you add 4 and 9, they make 13, which is unlucky. Unless you consider that you need to add 1 and 3 to make 4, which is balance! Unless you're Japanese or a turboweeb, in which case it's death. Or maybe it means that this year is the 49ers' year for sure. GO SAN FRANCISCO!

>"paranormal journal" (yes,I realize how autistic that sounds)

Journalling is one of the most god fucking damned important things someone interested in the paranormal can do. You'd know what numbers mean for you if you'd kept yours up.
>>
>>17789939
49ers winning their division is the least believable thing on this board.
>>
>>17789951
lmao
>>
>>17789939
No it isnt, its 13 which is a master numbet.dear god...
>>
>>17789725
I was reading stuff that I wrote years ago.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.