[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to know more about shadow people. Anyone have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I would like to know more about shadow people. Anyone have any experiences?
>>
Yeah, One night i was tucking my little brother in and i saw something that looked like a man with a hood run past my door with no sound and i went to go check and every one was in their rooms. Only experience i've had my guy
>>
I know that pic is supposed to be scary but it just looks like somebody about to get fucked in the shower
>>
>>17788735
Yeah
>be me
>15 at the time and spent a shitton of time playing video games in my upstairs
>it's just a routine day make a few trips downstairs but just fucking around on Xbox for most of the day
>it's around 11:00 and I decided to go downstairs to go to bed
>turn all the lights off and go downstairs
>fuckmeintheass I forgot my pillows and shit
>go back upstairs and everything is normal
>notice out of the corner or my eyes a portion of the room is really really fucking dark, like the blackest black I've ever seen
>wtf.jpg
>once I turned around completely I saw a piercing black figure
>it looked like it had a hood or a hat or some shit cause it's head was abnormally large
>fucker slowly just turns away and fades after a few seconds of me getting a good look at it
>I just was in shock and started bawling on the ground until my dad heard and came up to see what the fuck was happening
>tell him my story but he doesn't believe me
>says it's just my imagination
Sorry for the shitty greentext
>>
File: 1465142109701.jpg (22 KB, 720x253) Image search: [Google]
1465142109701.jpg
22 KB, 720x253
>be me
>302 months old
>looking for a midnight snack
>living in old house
>very fragile
>about to grab milk and shit
>i heard voice : " Jesus man you can't eat milk and shit!"
>i am turning around like loco
>somebody call 911
>my roommate comes and ask me wtf was that
>i tryin to explain to him
>suddenly same voice again :" Enrico, why did u slept with your aunt".
>my rommate real name is Enrico and he was like wtf voice
>we are staning in kitchen clueless about stuff
>milk is gettin warmer
>tell my roomie we need to go
>he say to me that he will stay and look up for voice
>i nope the fuck out of kitchen
>next morning i woke up by chainsaw
>backyard is full of wooden blocks
>WHAT THE FUCK
>we don't have chainsaw at all
>mfw Voice did borrow chainsaw from our neighbour and did all the shit by himself
>mfw Voice is...
>>
they dont exist. sorry
>>
File: DHSGUY.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
DHSGUY.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>17788735
Tell us more OP
>>
>>17790275
Google sleep paralysis, Anon. Seeing shadow people (Google Hat man) is a recorded, documented and even studied phenomena.

They only "exist" in the loosest context, as they only exist as part of the hallucination, anon. The human brain can pull some freaky shit on you.

>Be 16
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Why is my bed shaking
>Look up and see shadowy figure standing over at other end of room
>Think burglar
>Forget about shaking bed
>ItsKlobberingTime.jpeg
>Grab top left corner of blanket with right hand
>Throw blanket off me in a dramatic fashion
>As the blanket obscures my vision for a millisecond it moves to my side before I can even get out of bed
>There is now a hand on my head
>Everything is black

Woke up the next day believing in ghosts and shit. Didn't go to bed for 2 days, until I learned about sleep paralysis which unleashed a sigh of relief I can't even begin to describe to you.

>tl;dr - Had sleep paralysis, saw freaky shit
>>
I was quite young.
Thinking back, it might've been some form of sleep paralysis.

>be 5
>both siblings went to school
>still in bed, sun was just going up
>wake up
>see dark figure standing next to door
>looks like one of those pictures of shadow people with a hat
>nothing near the door that could resemble a human
>start screaming
>parents dont notice
>scream for 10 or 15 more minutes
>so scared i almost shat myself
>dont know what to do
>just "looks" into my direction
>at least it felt like he did
>hide under blankets, still scared as shit
>fall asleep sometime later
>gone when i woke up again
>>
>>17788735
Wouldn't you like have to make a call in blood or something like that?
>>
I've got an explanation I came up with in 1 minute

Everything makes a shadow

A human you don't know inside your house or following you is scary, perhaps a subliminal paranoia in the subconscious from a darker era of humanity causes you to unconsciously think about a stranger being nearby

The mind distorts a common shadow into a human shadow
>>
If you want to see shadow people stay up for at LEAST 3 days and start walking around at night. Preferably somewhere with nature. Maybe the wood?
>>
>>17790675
You mean night terrors? I've an experience almost exactly the same, I didn't try to attack it like you did though.
>be 5
>its late at night, I've always had trouble sleeping
>I always left my bedroom door open, my bedroom overlooked the giant living room
>See dark figure walk through living room
>I just figure its my dad
>Start to see more
>5 or 6
>Only my parents live in the house
>Never have visters at house
>One of them starts walking toward me
>Stop looking toward living room and pretend to be asleep
>I'm too terrified to move
>It touches my head
>I don't open my eyes
>I fall asleep

I have a lot more stories if anyone is interested
>>
I have had lots of experiences with shadow people for quite some time now. I have never really opened up about it because i always thought there was something wrong, and it was best not to give it energy. I have tried to seek help from people here on the internet but i never got a response. So here it goes

My first experience with one with a shadow person was when i was 21. I was watching tv in my bed. when all of a sudden i felt really sleepy. I then turned off my tv, and turned towards the window in my room. When I looked out the window I saw a shadow person with red eyes standing on my neighbors roof looking into my window. I was instantly scared usually shadow people are seen out of the corner of your eye, but this one was standing right there. When i felt the feeling of being scared that feeling was instantly replaced with the feeling of being safe for some reason, and i instantly fell asleep.

My second experience was when i was living with my ex. I was sleeping in our room, and woke up as i was waking up a shadow person was kneeling at the side of my bed watching me. as i turned to look at it. The shadow person stood up and very quickly disappeared.

i am currently seeing shadow people out of the corner of my eye a lot. When I am in the kitchen I see them they are getting closer oddly. Every time i see one I get really hot, and i start to feel really sick.

If anybody has any helpful information please reply I will keep an eye on this post.
>>
I know I see them more when I'm depressed. They are attracted to disease like scent. I know they like to mess with depressed people more because depressed people are easier for them to manipulate. However, most of the time they are just here watching.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.