[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J376
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: creepy J376.png (510 KB, 1320x2424) Image search: [Google]
creepy J376.png
510 KB, 1320x2424
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this? Figure out what was going on?
>>
>>17783317

It's a nice story, but five posts in you can already realize that it's bullshit. Also their abdomens couldn't have exploded because of the pressure, it doesn't work that way.

>I could see all the organs and they were black

Jesus what a steaming pile of bullshit. You should stop believing everything any retard says on the Internet.
>>
>>17783429
You do realize after a certain period of a body being dead, it swells up and can burst right?
When I was in training to be a police officer, my instructor told of us of a story when he went to a guys place on a call that he was dead and has been for a few weeks. They get there and when they're moving the body it erupts open. Said he'll never forget the smell that day.
This is a strange post though, I don't see why someone would go through THAT damn much trouble to make up a story like this.
>>
>>17784303

>it swells up and can burst right?

Yeah no, it can't burst. It comes out from either end, and even if one out of a thousand might burst a little bit, there's a long stretch from that to saying that all the corpses had bursted (after such a short amount of time) simoultaneosly and that the hole was big enough to see "all the organs" and that they were black.

>I don't see why someone would go through THAT damn much trouble to make up a story like this
>It's very long, thus it's true, because only true things can be long

>I don't see why someone would go through THAT damn much trouble to make up a story like this
>I can't think of reason why it would be fake, thus it can't be fake
>>
>>17783317
>spend hours fighting to get to place
>literally there was an elevator to get to place easily

its literally the eagles from lotr
>>
Can I get a tl;dr
>>
File: 102708af_burn_pit_800.jpg (86 KB, 509x338) Image search: [Google]
102708af_burn_pit_800.jpg
86 KB, 509x338
>>17784360
>what are internal gasses and what is pressure build up

Entire bodies have actually exploded inside hermetically sealed caskets before because of internalized pressures building up after improper embalming and all that shit. The fuck are you on about.

>>17784379
Guy was plucked for a spec ops mission with some weird gov. contractor types, the infiltrate a high security prison for politcal prisoner types, find everyone is basically infested with some fucked up (possibly from a biological weapon) and the mission proceeds to go down hill and the level of shit hitting the fan goes from 0 to 100 in a few short hours. I remember the original thread, several elements of the guys story checked, from the location to dates of different operations in that area. I agree as well that for a random posting in /x/ as well as /k/ since it ended up there as well that day, this was quite a lot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.