[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird symptoms of possible alien abduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ufo_2677407a.jpg (68 KB, 1500x884) Image search: [Google]
ufo_2677407a.jpg
68 KB, 1500x884
Calling everyone who has been abducted. Just wondering if something is happening to me.
For the last few months strange things have been happening to me.
I've been experiencing weird voices that I can't place. (I live alone).
I have noticed strange lights in the sky on my walk home from work at night.
I've also been noticing that I've been having something that looks like a planters wart on my foot appear over night, but through the day it disappears, only to return the next morning.
I also have been experiencing odd loss of time during the day. I will go on lunch at work, and then not remember anything until I am then at my desk with my headset on, but no idea how I got there.
People have also noticed a strange odor around me that was never there before. Like a strange gasoline smell that I have no idea why I smell like this, and won't wash off me.
I also lost a side tooth in my sleep the other day.
What's going on?
>>
>>17779396
>Like a strange gasoline smell that I have no idea why I smell like this, and won't wash off me.
I had this happen before....

What I'm about to say will probably prick you in the heart but listen anyway.

You're being visited by fallen angels and demons. They're tormenting you because you've opened yourself up to them and have for some reason invited them into your life.

Short of converting to Christianity and becoming a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and King will they not go away.

If you cannot fathom doing the above. I understand. It wasn't easy for me either. Do whatever it takes though to start believing in Jesus Christ because you won't like what comes next.
>>
>>17779455
If it helps I'm cathloic. Do you think it's not aliens but something demonic? Should I go contact someone at a church?
>>
>>17779396
Fuck dude, personally it sounds like you have some sort of radiation poisioning. Warts, teeth falling out, your skin has a strange smell, get to a fucking doctor buddy!
>>
>>17779396

either this is made-up to fit the bill or, this:
>>17779455
>>17779455

Are ou me, anon? I came in here to say most of these things in my own words.

>>17779475
that doesn't help... the catholic church has been infiltrated by pedophile satanists and they will ultimately lead you to your demise.
I believe the Bible states that the only way to the Heavenly Father is through Jesus Christ. (not a direct quote)
>>
>>17779396
Your consciousness is shifting between near identical realities. The minor changes on your body are to let you know which reality you are in.
>>
>>17779455
Never had any fallen angels or demons harass me when I didn't believe in anything.
Does that make me Jesus, or just a bigger demon than they are?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.