[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /x/ Files, Issue Thirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: all-seeing-eye.png (7 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.png
7 KB, 400x300
Greetings, and welcome to The /x/ Files, the weekly news digest for 4chan's Paranormal board. Every Sunday, we take a quick snapshot of the mysterious world around us and bring it, in an easily readable magazine format, to the board. I am The Editor, the anonymous creator of this idea and collector of the news that will be following below. In the interests of legitimacy, I will be using a secure tripcode to post the thread; once the posts are completed, I will take the tripcode off and return to my anonymity.

It's getting harder and harder to find legitimate paranormal news these days. It's like there's a spoopy drought or something. Even all the podcasts are recycling old UFO and Cryptid stories. It's pretty disheartening to not bring you guys any fresh articles, but I'll give you what I've got to give.

Table of Contents:

1: Radio Show Roundup
2: Paranormal Podcasts
3: Editor's Note
>>
File: Coast.png (200 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Coast.png
200 KB, 512x512
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Monday: Alternative Health/Strange-but-True Tales

In the first half, registered pharmacist and nutritionist Benjamin Fuchs discussed nutritional and health supplements, and alternative approaches to many medical problems. In the latter half, author Robert Damon Schneck, a longtime chronicler of the weird and unexplained, detailed his investigation into a terrifying case of Ouija board experiments gone bad, as well as other strange-but-true tales.

Tuesday: Forbidden Archaeology

On the cutting edge of science and culture issues, dissident intellectual Michael Cremo discussed his continuing work in forbidden archaeology and human origins, including artifacts and discoveries that don't fit into the conventional timelines and theories of the academic and scientific communities. Open lines followed.

Wednesday: Sea Monsters/Crop Circles

In the first half, author Steve Alten discussed the Carcharodon Megalodon - the most fearsome creature to ever live, as well as other awe-inspiring creatures such as Nessie. In the latter half, researcher Patty Greer shared her conclusions about what causes crop circles, as well as her recent investigation into the connection between telepathic communication and the circles.

Thursday: Technology Issues/Spirit Medium

In the first half, Lauren Weinstein, an expert regarding a wide range of privacy issues related to technology's impact on individuals and society, discussed such topics as Microsoft's aggressive push of Windows 10, and Internet censorship. In the latter half, Spirit Medium Monica Ten-Kate discussed her ability to contact the Other Side.

Friday: Witchcraft & Spells

Independent scholar and teacher Judika Illes has an encyclopedic knowledge of the sacred from a large variety of religious traditions. In the first half of Friday’s show, she discussed the subject of witchcraft including its history, mythology, and folklore, as well as magic spells and traditions. Open lines followed.
>>
File: Podcasts.jpg (182 KB, 1054x1157) Image search: [Google]
Podcasts.jpg
182 KB, 1054x1157
Paranormal Podcasts

Last Podcast on the Left: The Hillside Stranglers, Part II: Airplane School

It’s time for murder on this second of three episodes about the Hillside Stranglers as we cover Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono’s sadistic killing spree from beginning to end.

Link: http://cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/the-hillside-stranglers-part-ii-airplane-school/

The Paracast: June 5th, 2016

One of our favorite guests, Walter Bosley, returns for to discuss the historical record of breakaway civilizations and possible interactions with visitors from space over two thousand years ago.

Link: http://www.theparacast.com/

Mysterious Universe: 15.21

For our last recording in our Sydney studio and only hours before we fly to this weekend’s Contact in the Desert, we manage to piece together a rather mad tale of alien invasion, ancient martian history and the soul matrix. We then conclude the tale of the Gulf Breeze six before wrapping up our Paracon DNA experience with Mary Rodwell.

Link: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/06/15-21-mu-podcast/
>>
Expanded Perspectives: Strange Encounters

On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how a man in Clarke County, Alabama says he and his family are “tired of dealing” with a Bigfoot creature and are threatening to kill it unless officials come to “capture and remove it”. Then, the elusive, deep-sea-dwelling giant squid, with eyes the size of basketballs, may be larger than it has gotten credit for. Then, a team of young Japanese engineers is developing a flying car with the goal of launching it in time for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Then, In India, witch hunting dates back hundreds of years. It emanated in the Morigaon district of Assam which is now infamously known as the ‘Indian Capital of Black Magic’. People from far-flung areas would come here to learn ‘witchcraft’. Even today, witch hunting is being practiced in the State and has become a burning issue, where predominantly women fall prey to this heinous crime. After the break we talk about and listen to some strange encounters several of our listeners have had.

Link: http://www.expandedperspectives.com/strange-encounters/

Skeptoid: The New Flat Earthers

The reinvented Flat Earth fad is less about geology and more about conspiracy mongering.

Link: https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4521
>>
Stuff They Don't Want You to Know Podcast: Berenstein or Berenstain: The Mandela Effect

How reliable are your memories? Is it possible that, somehow, history is changing? People around the world believe the past isn’t as static as it might appear. Join the guys as they delve into the strange phenomenon known as the Mandela effect, touching on allegations of the multiverse, conspiracies and the tricky nature of memory.

Link: http://www.stufftheydontwantyoutoknow.com/podcasts/berenstein-or-berenstain-the-mandela-effect/

The Dark Myths Collective:

We are a group of podcasters dedicated to producing high quality and emotionally power-packed listening experiences. While our shows span the full spectrum of genres from history to fiction to crime stories, what binds them together is that they explore the darker side. This allows you to cross genres and discover podcasts you might not have found.

Link: http://darkmyths.org
>>
File: editors-note.png (10 KB, 380x141) Image search: [Google]
editors-note.png
10 KB, 380x141
Once again, I'm going to appeal to all my fellow /x/philes: if you have a news story or editorial you feel is worthy of putting in the thread, by all means, go ahead and post it. You don't need my permission to do so. All I ask is that if it's a story, try and keep it as objective as possible. Editorials, of course, are opinions, and you can say whatever you like.

Archive: https://4chanxfiles.wordpress.com/

Email: [email protected]

Listen, ye Sons of the Earth, to your Instructors - the Sons of the Fire. Learn, there is neither first nor last; for all is One Number, issued from No-Number.

Until Next Time
>>
>>17774623
Cheers Ed
>>
File: IMG_4500.jpg (154 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.jpg
154 KB, 1280x848
>>17774618
Just thank you for your time ...
>>
I really liked this. Thanks!
>>
This is always great stuff anon thanks for the time and effort
>>
>>17774633
please please please stop indulging flat earthers by even dismissing their shit
>>
File: _89861120_89861119.jpg (20 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89861120_89861119.jpg
20 KB, 660x371
A dagger entombed alongside the mummy of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun was made with iron that came from a meteorite, researchers say.
The weapon was one of a pair of daggers discovered by British archaeologist Howard Carter in 1925 within the burial wrappings of the teenaged king.
The origin of its unrusted iron blade has baffled scientists because such metalwork was rare in ancient Egypt.
Tutankhamun was mummified more than 3,300 years ago.
Italian and Egyptian researchers used "a non-invasive X-ray technique" to confirm the composition of the iron without damaging it, according to a study published in the journal of Meteoritics and Planetary Science.

The researchers say the presence of iron - along with levels of nickel and cobalt - "strongly suggests an extraterrestrial origin".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36432635
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1730
>>17774618
Do a story on the Cloud guy that thinks God is stalking him!
>>
File: comeonfagboi.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
comeonfagboi.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>17775291
>advanced alien technology was used to create simple weapons like daggers, instead of advanced weaponry
>>
File: 1cd.jpg (113 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1cd.jpg
113 KB, 600x500
>>17775368
>Immediately assuming "Extraterrestrial" means "Aliums"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.