[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black MAGIC SPELL LEAKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1216150028-00.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1216150028-00.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1200
This is from a wiccan spellbook i have, it is called shadow boxing and it is used to hurt your rivals or something:

At some time or other, many people find themselves subjected to unfair treatment by work colleagues, who are possibly jealous of their achievements or are just difficult to get along with. This can manifest itself in many ways. Finding the right path to tread in dealing with the situation can be tricky, without causing a great deal of fuss. This magical remedy could be the answer. The spell will help you to cramp the style of a business associate who is deliberately cramping your style. But take care; it must be carried out without malice on your part, to neutralize the situation and expel the bad feeling.

materials:

a piece of paper, a drawing pin or sticky tape, spring water in a sealable container

METHOD:

Choose a day at the time of a waning moon to carry out this spell. Write the person's name on the piece of paper, and take it and the other ingredients to work with you. You need to place the paper, name side down, on a table, and get the person involved to cast his or her shadow over the paper. It may take a few tries to succeed, but don't give up. When his or her shadow falls across the paper, pin or stick it onto the paper. Place the paper and pin, or sticking tape, into the container of spring water. Make sure the container is tightly sealed and place it against your forehead. Pass your right hand over the top of it three times, mentally expelling all bad feeling. When you return home, put the container in your freezer where it will not be disturbed.
>>
do you have any love spells?
>>
>>17772256
spinning in a lover

Note: This spell designed to be worked on someone you desire who also desires you but is shy in expressing his/her feelings.

Timing: Perform this spell on a Friday night with a waxing moon

Supplies:

3 hairs from the head of the person
A candle in the shape of phallus (for a man) or a womb (for a woman)
The candle can be red for sex and passion, or green for love and affection
Olive oil
Plain piece of paper
Directions:

If you make your own candle, wait until Friday to prepare the wax. Then add the three hairs to the soft wax as you mold the candle with your hands. However, if you bought the candle already made, just soften the wax a little with a lighter and then embedded the hairs in it.

On a Friday night with a waxing moon, take the candle into your hands and think hard on the relationship you desired to have with your loved one. See yourself with this person in the present, doing all you desire to do.

Now anoint the candle with olive oil, using sensuous, caressing motion, as you were attending your lover. Never stop imagining how it is when you are together.

Finally, light the candle and pray that your lover will come to you. Write your lover's name three times on a plain piece of paper, and burn it in the flaming wick. While the paper burns, chant the name of your lover out loud three times. Blow out the candle. Now be patient and wait for your lover to respond.
>>
>>17772246

that pic looks like a hairy nut sack, or some hair ass checks. or some pasty white nuts with ants on them.
>>
Black Magick is not the best idea unless you want to invite the same negativity on yourself. Make sure ruining their career is worth shooting yours in the dick.
>>
>>17772246
looks like hairy ass
>>
>>17772246

May I ask which or what book/s do you use for the spells? I've tried looking some books up but never really came across a book with actual spells.
>>
Any spells for good grades?
>>
>>17772398
its some cotton i rubbed on my face after shaving

>>17773224
they are my mothers and I dont speak with her anymore, but she ha a lot. my favorite was one called "book of spells" which might be hard to find as Im sure others are called it, but its a small picture book, black
>>
>>17773224
found a picture
>>
>>17772246
somebody do this too hillary clinton
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.