[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 1461073333043.png (811 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
1461073333043.png
811 KB, 500x687
Hundreds of thousands of years ago, (maybe even millions) the Earth used to be populated by Anthropoids wielding advanced technology like that you see in films like Star Wars or in games like Mass Effect.

Most of the details have been lost in time so we don't know the specifics, but we do know that at some point in time they went to war against each other, and almost destroyed the Earth with their sci-fi weaponry by doing so.

This (first?) world war didn't end until they had fought down to (almost) the last man.

The few sickly survivors that were left, banded together and thought of a way to keep on living forever now that they had "lost their immortality", and their bodies were failing them due to bioweapons and the changes to the planet's atmosphere.
>>
>>17768561
BACK STREETS BACK ALRIGHT
>>
They created a satellite to replace one of the Earth's moons that had been destroyed during the war, and locked themselves inside of it. We'll call these guys "Team Moon" for now.

From there they supervised the genetic manipulation of the Earth's proto-simians until they managed to make them look almost identical to themselves.

Their plan was almost complete.

They went in stasis and used their advanced technology to implant their consciousnesses inside the bodies of those ex-primates. Whenever one of them died, their consciousness jumped on to the next one. Every few thousand years they (?) hopped in and accelerated the evolution of the simians/Bio-Robots. That way they could live forever.

Or so they thought.
>>
File: attack-on-titan .png (3 MB, 1904x1066) Image search: [Google]
attack-on-titan .png
3 MB, 1904x1066
Someone (Or some of them?) either betrayed them and didn't go to sleep along with the rest of the team, or had hidden away somewhere in Earth and re-appeared only after they had gone in stasis to set their own plan into motion.

But what matters are the actions of that person (or people), not how they came to be.

They tried to restore the "old order" by reviving their fallen comrades from the war. How did they go about doing that? But by creating bio-robots of their own and implanting them with their conscience of course! Only that their husks weren't as limited as those of Team Moon. They didn't stop at combining the DNA of the Anthropoids with that of the Simians. They also threw the DNA of whatever other animal used to exist back then into the mix and created literal monsters. The bible refers to these beasts as the "Nephilim". Some of them were Giants. Some of them were Dragons. Some of them were Vampires. Some of them were Wereolves. Some of them were all of the above, and more. But most of them had one thing in common that united them against everyone else. An unimaginable hatred for humanity.

The Nephilim preyed on the humans. They used them as livestock, toys, slaves, and made their lives living hell.
>>
From what happened next we can deduce that Team Moon either managed to wake up from their eternal slumber somehow, or that they had implemented some sort of a "failsafe mechanism" in the system before going to sleep in case things went sour.

The planet was flooded with water and didn't return to normal until the population of the Nephilim had been reduced to near zero. A very small portion of them managed to survive for a few more hundred years (most of these survivors were aquatic in nature), but they too eventually either burried themselves deep inside the Earth to hide, died off due to natural causes, or because certain heroic in nature humans hunted them down. (Probably under guidance from a certain someone who's watching out for humanity but can't interfere directly for some reason. We'll talk more about that later). Those were the mythical beasts that appear mostly in ancient greek & egyptian folklore.

It is unclear whether Team Moon kept on "playing the Matrix" with human bodies after the flood or not. There's billions of us nowadays and I doubt that there were that many of them left after the war ended.
>>
File: 1920x1080_TEASER_CP77.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1920x1080_TEASER_CP77.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17768615
I don't know what happened to Team Moon, no one does. My guess is that they either "terminated themselves" after all was said and done to let humanity advance in peace or somebody else did that for them. But I do know what happened to the villains that set all hell loose on this planet all that time ago.

They are running the world today by manipulating the humans at the top of the chain into doing their bidding. Their plan is to implant every single human out there with a microchip that will track them down forever (Mark of the Beast) and ruin their chances of "ascension" by destroying their "godly nature" (DNA) either via certain artificial diseases, transhumanism, or other genetic modifications. (Don't be surprised if it becomes a fad in a couple of decades from now to "splice" your DNA with that of an animal to get ears resembling those of a cat for example) It's been theorized that our current form of DNA (Anthropoid + Simian) has been "stamped" as OK by Jesus' sacrifice and our soul can continue its journey after death. Any sort of tampering with it ruins that and traps our conscience/soul here after death along with the "ghosts of the nephilim". And they don't sound like the sort of people you'd like to spend eternity with.

P.S. I have pieced this info together after years of research that involved things from reading books and studying texts to hacking certain sites and visiting ancient landmarks myself. I do now know whether it's 100% correct or not, since most of the above took place such a long time ago that it's practically impossible to know the full truth, the details have been lost in time. For all we know "Team Moon" could be part of the same group that unleashed the Nephilim on our planet or maybe even more vilainous in nature. A lunar & star eclipse is the symbol of an evil death cult whose roots can be traced back to the Nephilim after all. (Islam) And my research has taught me that these things do not happen by chance.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>17768630
Some extra info that you fellas might find useful:

- A lot of the pre-1930s world history is fabricated. The further back in time you go the more of a mess it is.

- The Sun and the Moon are actually much closer to the surface of the Earth than what modern science teaches us.

- Space is not what it seems to be.

If this thread's still up by the time I come back I might post more stuff or answer any questions you might have. Peace.
>>
>>17768561
Get out of here with the evolution bullshit. the earth is less than 7000 years old. Look up Kent Hovind and why evolution is stupid and not science.
>>
Better not be a faggot flat lander. Sick of those assfucks
>>
>>17768654

You're stupid and not science
>>
>>17768654
Omg lol
Are people really this moronic
>>
>>17768975
You don't know what you don't like.
>>
Actually OP you are pretty spot on about the Nephilim but everything else is a mess.

The truth is much stranger and the rabbit hole goes very deep...
>>
Why the fuck am I on /x/ at 12:30 at night, I literally never go on this board.

>except now
>>
>>17768561
Interesting story. Have any facts or evidence that can back it up, though? Otherwise, why should anyone buy this load of crap?
>>
>>17768651
that was a cool story OP.

what do you mean "space is not what it seems to be"?
>>
>>17768561
Why these niggas look like Vault Dwellers
>>
>>17768630
>I have pieced this info together after years of research that involved things from reading books and studying texts to hacking certain sites and visiting ancient landmarks myself.

that was really bad for having put that much work into it
>>
>>17769125
>that was pretty mysterious and edgy, op
>but im even edgier >:)
this fuching site
>>
>>17769479
>mysterious and edgy
Your reading comprehension is literally shit.
>>
>>17768561
yeah those guys are the best they are so amazing seriously too bad they killed each other so much. it's confusing because in a way there is less violence today which is what it's kind of ended up all being about
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 2048x1536
So, I've been working on this,

But you've got it all wrong, the Mastadon Moon post doesn't describe a people motivated to save humanity, does it?
>>
>>17768561
This is a church advertisement.
>>
>>17768654

Stop watching John Hagee.
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 1536x1536
>>
>>17770036
Never heard of him honestly.
>>
>>17768562
based
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.