[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orgone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 294x300
What does /x/ know of orgone?

Any info or experiences?

Is it pure placebo?
>>
>>17768421
let's put it this way....

Why would the us gov storm into the home of one of the world's leading psychologists, break his equipment with axes, steal the work, and imprison him till he died, if there was nothing to his work?
>>
>>17768440

Because he was a "fraud of the first magnitude"...? What can you tell me?
>>
>>17768421
Id refer you to kundalini shit, snakes etc
life energy
the dynamo of the energy of life (manly p hall)
and yeah just basically orgone is sitting in a dark box right?
In a dark box you process thoughts and become more aware of your body. Can have a nice effect on people,
Look up Dark Retreat, its also you just retreat in a pitch dark place for several days with some water and food, and after a while you start like processing life and stuff.
You could actually go abit crazy since DMT can kick in but the experiences are all positivi
BAsically i just see it a a time to just really, really relax, no time , no worries, just you and whatever is on your mind. Real relax. No responsabilities, a bit like in the womb and no distractions
>>
>>17768534

Are you just speculating? Would an orgone box be no different from just an old dark room? Theres an article that implies otherwise listed on, of all places,Wikipedia, right after it denounces orgone.
>>
If you cum do you lose all your orgone energy?
>>
>>17768440

lets not forget the US GOV ordered all books containing the term "Orgone" to be BURNED
>>
>>17768421
It's tough to say. from an occult perspective, complex and unnatural compounds are a negative thing. For a person to get the most out of a tool in the occult, it has to be something they understand well. Triggering those heuristics in your brain is pretty fucking important, most of us don't know exactly how glue/plastic works or where it came from and that lack of understanding becomes a sort of static interference.

That being said, a vast majority of magical practice involves the heavy utilization and practice of manipulating placebo's and belief. Trippy plastic pyramids can open our minds in ways that traditional means do not, through items like that we can reach places within our minds that we otherwise might not realize were ever there.
>>
>>17768440
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17768421
The orgone energy can supposedly heal everything, from radiation poisoning to cancer, so it is definitely more than sitting in a box.

Now the story behind the Wilhelm Wright is pretty crazy and if it ever became a movie it would put the matrix to shame but that is a subject for another thread.

Now, my real contribution in this thread is a personal experience.
Bear in mind that after learning about orgone I dismissed as another "special energy" theory and psychic bullshit and to be honest that notion still hasn't left my mind, I am not convinced per se. The only thing that gives me pause and forced to examine the story closer, was the reaction of the US goverment, as the saying goes 'there is no smoke without a fire'.

So, it happened in my possession an Orgone cross (also bear in mind that I am not overly religious). Now the thing that made the most impression to me was the material from which the cross was made.
It is something like a combination of crystal and glass but very solid and difficult to break, it also gives for a lack of a better word, the impression of incorporating metallic characteristics.
For example my mother dropped the cross by mistake and I thought that she dropped coins.

Now regarding any tangible effects I felt after wearing it, well the first time I wore the cross I felt something in the heart region but it was instantaneous and I cannot characterize as pleasant or unpleasant, the closest thing that comes to mind is the feeling you get when you are in a car and you are going down a steep slope fast but it was nowhere near as intense.
>>
Cont.

The same feeling continued for some days everytime I took off the cross to bathe for example and put it on after but I do not feel it anymore every time I wear the cross.
Also of note is the feeling every time I removed the cross. Again briefly I felt like something "substantial" was removed, I wanna say something like a load but the cross is very light and I forget I wear it most of the time.

That sensation continues even today after 2 months of wearing the cross give or take, albeit it is barely noticeable now.

As for any effects, to be quite frank I did notice or feel anything different aside the two strange sensations the moment I wear or remove the cross, But some occasional nightmares I have every now and then, haven't plagued from the time I got the cross till now, so make that what you will.
This is my personal experience with orgone.
>>
>>17769276
Didn*t
>>
>>17769276
>>17769240
>>17769302

Thanks for the ancedote!
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>17768421
Hello OP, let me say as an Orgone buttplug and dildo user, it works.

I can take that pyramid you posted no problem.

Im 69 years old and never had cancer
Mild anal fissures.
>>
orgone and orgone accumulators sound interesting, but orgonite as in plastic pyramids filled with glitter and stuff sounds like bullshit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.