[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Entities me and my neighbors had to deal with back in 2005.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 7.png (371 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
7.png
371 KB, 1136x640
>Move into house in the outback in South Australia in 2005.
>Pretty much every single person living in our street had only lived there for under five years, apart from an elderly couple that lived at the end of the street.
This elderly couple had lived in the street for forty years, and had raised their children in the street, they said strange things happened in the street, and a lot of people can't handle it and leave, they never really went into what scared people just saying the whole street was haunted or something like that, but they did say it only starting happening in the early 90s.
>First experience I had was a week after moving in, I heard a low-pitched humming sound coming from outside my bedroom window, when I looked out I saw this tall black figure with long arms and long figures, with no facial features, he was slightly transparent. He was backed up against the wall holding up the garage area of my house. Due to its height he had to hunch over, I was looking out for around five seconds before it realised I was looking at it, it turned it's head towards me and I quickly ran away from the window and ran and told my parents, my dad went out and saw nothing was there. I sketched what I saw, pic related.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1635x657) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1635x657
I started hanging out with the neighborhood kids (we were all teenagers), and they told me their stories, and all described the same figures I had seen. One of the kids was Aboriginal, and we would go visit his grandfather a lot, he called the entities Maiyalmula, which translated roughly to Stranger man. He said that the Aboriginals in the area had been dealing with them long before the arrival of Europeans, and said that they weren't of the land (Which kind of meant they didn't belong there or weren't native to there) and that they would take children away and eat them. He said that the Aboriginals cast them behind the creek, but since the creek partially dried up the Maiyalmula had once again been able to get into the town. (The town that I lived in was built directly over the previous aboriginal settlement, this aboriginal tribe wasn't nomadic, and had remained in a small area for over a thousand years.)
One day me and my friends were playing cricket out on the flat patch of desert in-between the road and my house, the sun was setting, and as we were packing up our stuff we noticed that there were people off in the distance approaching the road, the closer they got the more details we could see, and we noticed that they were fully black, tall and that they weren't walking but floating. We could also hear a low-pitched humming sound that got louder the closer they got. We bolted back to my house, and told my parents but my parents once again didn't believe us. I hassled my father enough to drive down on his motorbike to the area we saw them approaching, after 9 minutes he came back to the house, visibly shaken saying he saw them, and that I wasn't to go down there anymore. Every time I tried to get details on what happened he would ALWAYS change the subject.
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 1760x669) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 1760x669
One night I was coming home from a party with my friends, and as we passed the empty lot in the street we saw these two small figures sitting on tree stumps, just staring at us. One was bigger than the other, and once again we heard a low-pitched humming sound. We were all high as fuck and were just standing there, laughing thinking we were tripping out until we realised that we were all seeing the exact same thing, and we couldn't all be hallucinating the same thing, one of my mates took a step towards the one closer to us and when he did it made this very deep growl, I had never heard anything like it, and to make a long story short we screamed and ran to my house. I'm mentioning this because unlike the tall figures I had seen, and I'd see them a lot at night, these things were completely physical, and not transparent. They were shaped like babies but didn't have a neck.
>>
File: 6.png (2 MB, 1004x842) Image search: [Google]
6.png
2 MB, 1004x842
Now this is where shit heats up. There used to be a group of kids that would take their dirt-bikes beyond the creek, and would go riding way out in the desert, one day they didn't come home and everyone assumed they had just gotten lost. They were found a week later, all five of them. They were alive, with no food and no water out in the Australian outback for a week. What scared me was what one of the kids younger brother told me. He said that his brother had said they saw a light out in the desert, and they felt compelled to follow it. He said he felt like he was in a trance, and they didn't stop following this light for the entire week they were out in the outback. He said no matter how far they kept travelling they didn't seem to get anywhere close to it. He said if the farmer that found them hadn't of found them they never would've stopped following the light, and eventually would've died.
>>
File: 5.png (3 MB, 1710x700) Image search: [Google]
5.png
3 MB, 1710x700
Anyway, getting to the final part of the story. So my mother had gotten sick of me being scared all the time, and called her sister who lived in Adelaide to come visit. (She's a psychic or something). So she comes down, and the moment she pulls up she tells us not to tell her anything about what we've seen, and that she's going to wander around the street for a while and come back and tell us what she saw. When she came back she was visibly shaken, she told me that these things were unlike anything she had ever experienced, and that she had also run into the spirit of an old Aboriginal woman. The woman told her that her tribe were a split off group from the Tharawal, and came to the area that would become the town I lived in to escape the Maiyalmula, but the Maiyalmula followed them. The woman then showed her horrific images of these things slaughtering Aboriginal children, and eating them through a small slit in their mouth. The woman then told her she drowned herself in the creek so she would act as a spiritual barrier to keep the Maiyalmula out. She said this worked until a pyramid shaped pathway was built facing the way the Maiyalmula had come from. This allowed them to come in once again, not the fact that the creek had dried up.
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1608x706) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1608x706
The Aboriginal woman led my Auntie down the path to show her something even more terrifying. After eating the small children, they would rebirth these kids, to be their minions or some shit. My Auntie said these beings are completely physical, and live out in the desert, and sometimes come into the town for food. She said these things are harmless, and mainly just keep an eye on people for the Maiyalmula.
My Auntie became confused, and said if they were killing children just to make them into spies, then what was their motive in the first place, it was explained to her that the Maiyalmula just seemed intent of inflicting pain and suffering on people, she said that they rape women and men alike, make women miscarriage, cause accidents and kill the weak, despite this they seem to have a personal vendetta against the Aboriginal woman's tribe, and seem intent on wiping them out, this is why they remain focused on the town.
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1836x696) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1836x696
My Auntie came to the conclusion that the Maiyalmula aren't human spirits, and aren't spirits at all. She believed that they were a physical, reproducing race of beings and are most likely aliens. She said she had heard of similar beings all around the world.
>>
File: 8.png (880 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
8.png
880 KB, 640x1136
After hearing all of this we put the house on the market, and began preparations to leave. A couple of days before we left I went on one last motorbike ride where my father had told me not to go, while riding along a dirt path I saw this rock on the side of the path, it was weird because it looked like it was smoothed down a bit, and had some markings on it. I don't know if it's related at all to what had been happening, I personally think it's someone playing a joke because none of the engravings on it are Aboriginal, and the engravings on it are all over the place. Anyways I took it with me when we moved. Pic related.

So yeah this is my experience with the paranormal, thought I'd share it with you all and It'd be great if someone else had an experience like this that they could share.
>>
File: 9.png (864 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
9.png
864 KB, 640x1136
Rock with the engravings outlined
>>
File: 10.png (34 KB, 978x377) Image search: [Google]
10.png
34 KB, 978x377
And just to add to the image limit, here's a sales history of my old house.
>>
Good thing those pesky entities stopped appearing when people started carrying camera phones everywhere. It's probably safe now!
>>
>>17755401
One of my mates had one of of those old nokia phones on him, and took a fuck ton of photos of what he saw, I've still got on him on facebook so I've asked him to send some photos if he has any. We never got any clear photos of the tall beings, but we got crystal clear photos of the little black beings
>>
>>17755419
Don't fail us OP.
>>
This is scaring the shit out of me.

> Live in NSW
> Seen the exact same thing
>>
File: heremate.png (35 KB, 261x334) Image search: [Google]
heremate.png
35 KB, 261x334
>>17755429
Gotcha mate, he's going to send more when he decides to not be a lazy fuck
>>
>>17755437
man, fuck, as good a proof as any shaky photo taken of this shit. scary
>>
>>17755437
Holy shit, thanks man.
>>
>>17755443
>>17755443
The thing that got me was every time you took a photo of them they appeared to be moving, like they looked blurred even though other parts of the photo aren't blurred. + they moved very slowly, so I don't know why it would be blurring.
>>
>>17755453
Does your mate still live there? If so he should take new pics. Hopefully he has a new phone by now.
>>
>>17755453
Oh, fuck. This, so much this. I found it quite disorientating, kind of like a hologram. It's like my eyes couldn't ever really gain focus, very much like they were moving, despite moving slowly.
>>
File: IMG_201606153_064117.jpg (26 KB, 194x166) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201606153_064117.jpg
26 KB, 194x166
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
>>
>>17755464
Nah he moved out not long after me
>>
>>17755466
Man, now I have to go outside for a cigarette... which is where I saw them the first time. God damn fucking addicts.
>>
Slenderman
>>
>>17755352
In central Queensland the aboriginals call them 'tall man'. I had a run in with one while I was carrying a drunk mate home from a party, he was abo, I got to his place freaking the fuck out and his Mum explained to me the legends
>>
>>17755472
>>17755466
I hope you're okay anon
>>
>>17755437
>>17755432
I live in the UK, and I used to see one of these as a kid all the time. Tall black figure, 6-7 foot tall, looked like it wore robes.
>>
>>17755495
Back now. Got spooked by some sketchy cows. Won't sleep tonight. This thread has brought up some awful memories. I'd almost forgotten this shit.
>>
>>17755493
Slenderman is another issue entirely. There were numerous reports of this entity prior to the hoax, but now it's impossible to get quality information because of this meme.
>>
>>17755494
It's interesting to know that other people have heard about them, and even seen them. I've been lucky enough to flat-out avoid them after leaving the town I used to live in.

It seems like they've got a personal vendetta against Aboriginals in general.

>>17755497
Like you couldn't see their legs? Yeah this is how I saw them as well, kind of looked like they had a huge skirt instead of legs, but it was clearly part of their body.

>>17755500
Sorry :c
>>
>>17755511
Yeah, it was really tall, I mean I wasn't a big kid. I don't know if it was outside or inside, but my kitchen has a large patio door, and I could see it standing out through the glass. Can't tell if it was a reflection, though.

But in the UK? Why would something like that be here if it's just an abo thing?
>>
>>17755508
Slenderman was created by Something Awful. No need to look into it.
>>
>>17755520
I don't know mate, all I know is that my Auntie said these things have a personal vendetta with Australian Aboriginals.
>>
>>17755511
My mates mum told me that they are drawn towards aboriginal boys who disobey their elders. He passed out at a party, I was carrying him home, under a poinciana tree where it was bitch black somthing grabbed him
>>
>>17755493
These legends come way before that shit was conceived. Back in the dream time, the long long ago
>>
>>17755528
I wouldn't consider the term "slenderman" for these cryptoids as a name for them. It's a dead meme name created by fictitious stories that were somewhat based on stories like yours.
>>
>>17755528
brety gud thread m8

dhanks 4 posting
>>
>>17755437
Is this inside? It looks like it's walking into the bathroom.
>>
>>17755610
Nah it's at the back of his house, you're looking into his bathroom, his bathroom had a sliding glass door going out the back
>>
Good thread, interesting read.

Would they share some relation with shadow people?
>>
>>17755664
I doubt it, if they did my Auntie would've said. She said these things weren't spiritual, she said they were a physical race of beings, even though they appeared to be transparent.
>>
>>17755682
interdasting
>>
>>17755682
You said they rape men.
I'm gay so how big are their schlongs?
>>
>>17755915
Jees I don't know ahahaha
>>
>Maiyalmula
google disnt find anything on these
you sure its how to write it or is it some ancient language not known to the internet
>>
>>17755947
I have no idea how to spell it, I just spelled it how it sounds :(
>>
This shit is super interesting. The one thing I want to know though is why did the "pyramid shaped pathway" bring them back?
>>
>>17756224
It's an invitational symbol the way it was built, directing them inwards via that path. Someone fucked up.
>>
File: yvqylz3c0ywhkpt1g8of.jpg (118 KB, 1600x1019) Image search: [Google]
yvqylz3c0ywhkpt1g8of.jpg
118 KB, 1600x1019
>>17756335
Destroy the pathway and stop those fuckers
>>
Fellow ausfag here.

Do you think these beings may have anything to do with specifically where that town is located?
(I know exactly where that is, so you know what I'm talking about)
>>
bump for crystal clear photos of neckless baby-like beings
>>
Man, this is crazy. I know you don't like to talk about this shit, but if you ever find any more pictures or something, please, post them.
>>
>>17757633
Seconded, I want every photo you can get.
>>
>>17756335
>>17756224
>>17755682
If they're physical beings, why would they need a symbol to let them in?
>>
File: hi_new_friend.jpg (49 KB, 637x469) Image search: [Google]
hi_new_friend.jpg
49 KB, 637x469
>>17755343
Nicely done OP. 10/10, thanks for the spooks.
>>
File: 1453079874610.jpg (107 KB, 608x745) Image search: [Google]
1453079874610.jpg
107 KB, 608x745
Easily one of the best threads on this board in a long fucking time. Thanks OP, for giving an interesting read.
>>
>>17755947
Over 250 aboriginal languages, not written down, every single one was unique. Colonists shot/poisoned most of the adults, gave their kids to the church who taught them English and Christianity. We have lost this knowledge forever
>>
>>17756382
This. Also wondering if they're physical if a gun would kill one, or if they're really just holographic representations of the physical entity.

Man I'm glad I don't live in Straya.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (22 KB, 340x432) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
22 KB, 340x432
>>17755947
I hope this link helps man. Notice how there is a few different names for most of the spirits

http://www.mythologydictionary.com/australian-mythology.html
>>
>>17756335
>>17756224
My Auntie said she didn't think the pathway was built intentionally to let them in, that it was just a mistake.

And yeah she described it as being sort of a symbol they could use as a gateway.
>>17757878
Don't know, Auntie never gave an answer for that, but I never asked. I can ask her next time I see her.
>>17758246
She said the Aboriginals in the area had killed them before, but I don't think she knew how they did it, just that they had killed them.
>>17758352
Mate that rock painting is fucking uncanny. The long arms, long body and long fingers jesus christ
>>
>>17758424
That's why I said someone fucked up.
>>
>>17758452
Oh sorry, I read your post wrong :c
>>
>>17758424
Do you think that the symbols on their heads in the cave painting are similar to those carved into the rock you found? They are not aboriginal symbols, I can tell you that much. Thing on the right of your rock also looks like a dodgy union jack
>>
File: rock.png (147 KB, 469x294) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
147 KB, 469x294
>>17758482
They don't resemble those on the rock-paintings at all. As you can see the tall being on the rock I have has a tail. They don't resemble eachother at all.
>>
10/10 good story telling, not too many details and visuals.
>>
I'm not sure your aunt is right to call them 'aliens.' That doesn't seem right. I think the more mystical explanation is right. I think these actually are spirits, somehow. Old things. Not aliens, not in the flying saucer sense. More like old ancient gods or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-05-00.png (442 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-05-00.png
442 KB, 720x1280
>>17758502
Sorry for the screen shot.
I was talking about these and the things coming out of the top of the heads of the figures on the right in the cave painting
>>
>>17758530
Ah I see, I don't know. They do look a tad similar.
>>17758515
She said that they were Aliens, and had come from somewhere else entirely.
>>
>>17755343
I'm pretty sure it was just one of those Australian creatures that live there, similarly to the Megalodon, which, I'm pretty sure, exists in the Australian ocean.
>>
Excelent thread, gave me the chills nigga
Someone please screencap this.
>>
>>17755356
I don't care if this is roleplay this is a fucking epic thread. Great OC, OP, thank you!

Also am spooked. Australia has more than it's share of spooks....why is that, i wonder?....
>>
>>17755360
>Anyways I took it with me when we moved.
you fucked up
>>
>>17758733
This. You might want to drive out into the desert and bury that thing, OP.

Or maybe you don't need to. Have you seen anything else since you moved away?
>>
Awesome story Opie! Hope your neighbors moved out too.
>>
>>17755437
Looks like a shadow to me m8
>>
File: 1424291179032.png (56 KB, 448x408) Image search: [Google]
1424291179032.png
56 KB, 448x408
>>17755343
>>17755437
>this thread
>>
>>17755437
got any more spooks, op?
>>
>>17755352
How didn't they die from dehydration?
>>
>>17758745
Nah, I've never experienced anything paranormal after moving out of that town.
>>17758926
Why would a shadow be on a glass door? And why would it appear to be moving.
>>17758957
That's what baffled the police and pretty much everyone in the town. There is no way they could've survived out there with no food and water for a week
>>17758951
Not yet :c
>>17758926
I've never seen a shadow on a sliding glass door before, but okay. Also it blocks out light.
>>
>>17758712
Because Aboriginals ran around the country doing spooky magic for 40,000 years
>>
>>17755517

Maybe if they're not "of the land" they are from the UK and have a vendetta against aboriginals because they are guardians of white people who jad a feud with aboriginals or something? Or maybe they were used to attack aboriginals by white occultists or something
>>
>>17755437
Hey OP, thanks for the thread! These stories are pretty spooky, and these pictures too. Thanks for the pictures.
>>
>>17759006
Nah, my Aunties theory was that they had created Aboriginals or some shit, and want to remove them now or something. ( I don't believe this, however. ) Also, they don't care what color are, if you get in their way you'll be attacked nonetheless. But they're focused on Aboriginals. The reason we moved was because my Auntie believed I was in immediate danger, due to our house being so close to the pathway.
>>17759015
No problem mate.
>>
>>17755365
OP, you fucking idiot

you just screwed that town, you know
>>
>>17759032
How so? He just took a rock, right?
>>
>>17759041
>>17759032
[ nervous laughter ]
>>
>>17755437
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I live in Alaska, and I used to see these things in my back yard for YEARS before I moved. They'd always be hiding behind trees and shit and I could only catch little glimpses of them, like moving behind a tree so I wouldn't see.
I have so many stories of these damn things and it freaks me out they get into your house. They used to mess with me from the time I was 6 years old, but I haven't seen them in about 3 years.
It's probably not just exclusive to just one location...but the land that I lived on was owned by an occult "shaman" who ended up burning his house down and opening a portal or something like that.
I've posted quite a few stories about them, but no one ever seems interested.
Last time I saw one was when my son was just born, and I woke up in the middle of the night to him whimpering, and I look over, and there is this tall dark shadow standing over his crib. It didn't have a neck, and its arms hung almost to the floor. I must have made a sound or something, because it looked right at me, hunched its shoulders like it was trying to scare me, then it kind of "disappeared" (?)
That's not the first time, but I hope it's the last...
Sorry if this is all jumbled up, I'm shaking trying to write all this out. This pic really fucks with me
>>
>>17755343
Moar pics of entities pls op
>>
>>17755655
Who installs a sliding glass door, in a bathroom???
>>
>>17759066
Luckily they never really payed much attention to me. Sorry you had to go through that mate, did you hear a low-pitched humming sound when you encountered them?
>>
>>17759066
More, anon? I'd have probably shit my pants.
>>
>>17759070
Don't know mate, at least they put curtains in.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 658x562
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>17759076
It wasn't just a humming, it was like static in the air almost, like really thick? Not sure how to explain it though.

>>17759078
First time I ever saw anything paranormal it was one of these. For years after that, and they kept fucking with me I started telling my sisters about the "Tall Man" and how he could look into second floor windows, and that's why we needed to keep the windows covered up at night. I almost forgot that until now.

>6 years old
>live in a trailer in the middle of the woods
>laying in bed with my mom because I had developed a fear of the dark and severe insomnia
The way her room was layed out, was the foot of her bed was pointing toward the master bathroom door.
>bathroom door was open, nightlight thing on
>mom and I are talking about spiritualist stuff
>I start to feel really weird, and the air gets weird, thick
>out of the corner of my eye I see EXACTLY what is in OPs picture, yet half hidden behind the door.
>no facial features, long arms, just pops around the corner and stares at me for about 3 seconds.
>I ask my mom if there was anyone in the bathroom, because for some reason I just refused to look at it, so I just kept looking at her.
>she says no
>I shut my eyes and throw the blankets over my head and I'm just crying hysterically.

Now I have a phobia of open doors at night.
That's just one story, I wish I had them all typed out.
>>
File: 1464679940064.png (451 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1464679940064.png
451 KB, 429x600
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>IMBLYGIN
>>
>>17759084
If 1 of those things walked up to the glass door as I'm taking a shit, I'd have to start throwing my shit at it.
>>
>>17755343
I want to say I've downloaded your drawing twice and deleted it both times because of the amount of bad mojo I feel from it.

>>17759098
profligates like you belong on a cross
>>
>tfw someone tries to say that the Holy Roman Empire, is Holy, Roman, or an Empire
>>
They remind me of the dark ones from the Metro 2033 game
>>
>>17759104
I thought I was the only one thinking it
>they are here
>>
>>17759096
Jesus anon, that sounds awful. I slept with my head under the covers because I worried something like that would happen to me.

Head under covers so I can't see anything. Ears plugged so I can't hear anything. Hunched in a fetal position. Slept like this for years as a kid.

I can't imagine how I'd take THAT shit.
>>
>>17759102
Sorry :c
>>17759096
That's the worst I was looking for to describe the noise, static.
>>17759098
>>17759103
>>17759094
>>17759092
/his/ get out
>>
>>17755356
>europeans genocide of natives
>nah that was slendermen
>>
>United
>Kingdom
>of
>Great
>Britain
>and
>Northern
>Ireland
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x720
>>17759107
There's but one solution
>>
>>17759118
>sparse plaintive guitar melody
>>
>>17759108
And the most fucked up thing is that it's not just these guys that are messing with me. I mean, maybe some of it I can understand that I'm being paranoid, and I still have insomnia and I absolutely CANNOT sleep without having a movie, podcast, etc. with headphones in. I have sleep paralysis at least twice a week, with and without the shadows. I have things opening my doors, red eyes that I've seen a few times. I just feel like I am going crazy and it's really having a bad effect on my life in general.
>6 months ago
>have one of those loft bunkbed desk things cause I'm sharing a room with my son at the time
>his bunkbed level with mine across the room.
>wake up, get that nasty static thick noise air bullshit going on.
>instant anxiety.
>I know I should check on my son who's asleep, but I absolutely cannot bring myself to turn over to look across the room.
>after a battle, I finally manage to turn over
>there are shapes on my son's top bunk (he sleeps on the bottom) and they are like liquid moving, like rising and falling
>I freeze and just stare, zoning out completely.
>I hear whispery-but-loud voices, like far away in my head, telling me to talk, but I can't.
>I put another podcast on, turn over and try to fall asleep.
>not five minutes later there is a laughing and a kind of growling sound.
>I can FEEL this thing standing beside my bed just watching me.
>blankets start to tug at the foot of my bed.
>reverting back to a kid, that nasty dread ball in the pit of my stomach.
>fight or flight kicks in, and I start thrashing and kicking on my bed, just moving around as much as possible to scare whatever it is away.
>I tell it to go the hell away whatever it is, flip open my laptop for light, duck my head down in case it isn't gone
>basically fall down the ladder and flip on the switch to the light.
>whatever it is is gone now, and I leave the light on and the door wide open.
>I turned on all my lights in the house that night and stayed up watching movies
>>
>>17758352
well now we have an answer to "how big are their dicks?". damn.
>>
>>17759066
>3 years
I meant 3 months
>>
>>17759096
>>17759131
i have some phobia of taking even a peak at the edge of my bed while laying down in fear that something/someone will be standing there watching me
good thing its never happened so far though
but stories like stop me from getting in bed at all
>>
This sounds like a Scooby-Doo plot where the aboriginal guy turns out to be orchestrating it all to scare everyone away from his land so he can build a water park or something.
>>
>mfw I live in rural South Australia too

Why does so much creepy shit happen out here
>>
> live in Australia
> wanting to nope the fuck out of here
>>
>>17755437
moar
>>
>>17759272
There's something out in the outback that feels so ancient and creepy, you feel like you don't belong.
>>
This thread made me remember something I had forgotten long ago. It was not a detailed story like op's but it was basicaly a humanoid shadow raising from the floor when I tried testing some red lantern I got as a kid. I was so scared that I instantly started to run from my room while screaming. Though today I'm the kind of guy that promptly checks out any noise I hear in the night with a Reimu Hakurei smirk in dah face.
>>
someone screencap this thread asap
>>
>>17755360
Im Aussie as well, what aboriginal town in South Aus??
>>
Thread is kinda dead but i was interested since i live in Aus and i found this

http://www.alien-ufos.com/showthread.php?t=23208

Feel lucky i never read into shit like this as a kid because I used to walk 5km round trips through the bush, along rivers etc at like 1am in the morning as a kid/teenager for fun...
Never ever really had anything spooky happen except for my brother and cousin saying they saw someone following us through the bush once and we ran like hell about 2km all the way home..

Also oddly enough we used to come across massive dog foot prints in the river that flowed through our place.. just never really thought much about them.
>>
>>17759551
I'd give out the name of the town if it wasn't for the respect I have for the elderly couple that still live there. I don't want the news coming to the town and bringing unwanted attention to the residents who have lived there for their entire lives.

Sorry
>>
>>17755343
We see a lot of these out in Bourkelands, Wagga Wagga. There's a walking track up behind the newly built houses, and you see them in the early hours of the morning behind the trees. First time I saw them I bolted and didn't go back on the track for a while, thinking I might of just been hallucinating or seeing things I went back, and sure enough I saw one of them again and this time I felt extremely threatened and the feeling of impending doom was indescribable. Haven't been back since. So many people who live near me have seen the same things up there, I can only hope they don't building houses up there, it'd be a fucking disaster.

And I'll add that I've seen ghosts before, and I've had an encounter with what I believe was a demon. I have never felt like I was in so much danger, I have a legitimate feeling that what I saw was going to kill me if I didn't leave. I've never felt that with ghosts, or even demons for that matter.

This is a very real fear among the residents out here. I don't like talking about them, and seeing that sketch is scaring the shit out of me, just looking at it knowing I've seen something identical to it only a six minute walk from my house is terrifying.

This is no joke, and I'd like to thank OP and this anon: >>17759572 Had no idea this was common in Australia, I've never brought it up with strangers before, unless it gets mentioned you have a way of just forgetting it, I don't know, but these things are real and they're no joke. You'll never experience fear until you come face to face with one of them.
>>
>>17759572
They werent dog prints mate they would of been big cats. Mates had his goats shredded in their yard in maryland nsw , their house attacked & they had 3 pig dogs that refused to go outside once it got dark. They got a cast of the foot and when we used to camp in their backyard we'd hear growling but it weren't no dog growl it was something much larger. His old man owns most the swamp their and yeah we've had run-ins with big cats and theres constant sightings all over nsw. Some parts of the bush in newcastle i refuse to get out of the truck in knowing whats in the area.
>>
>>17759604
All good OP, i understand this is still 4chan and full of crazy fucks

>>17759631

All this talk just reminded me of something really fucking creepy that happened to me and my gf in a major park in a city in Aus.

Was out one night, went and got some food and then went to this park and sat in almost a auditorium like area where down the very bottom there was this stage setup over a lake sort of thing. We sat up the top of the auditorium like place on grass and where eating and chatting.
Got too about 10pm at night and she says to me
"There is some old man down there looking at us"
She turned and said this to me and when we looked down the bottom there was no one there.. we sat there for about a minute longer and then decided it was a little too creepy and ended up walking to another area where there was more people and if felt like we where being followed the whole way.. you talking about that feeling of danger reminded me of this experience since when the old man just disappeared I had the same feeling of dread

But its interesting to hear this shit happen in Aus, ive heard hardly any stories over my childhood so these are interesting.
>>
>>17759693
Thats fucking scary mate..

Im on the other side of Aus (WA) and too think they where big cats and at the age of 4-5 me and my brothers would wander through the bush any time of the day or night scares me..
>>
>>17759708
Yeah dude more then likely i think someone even got a photo of what looked to be panthers down around the dubbo/parkes/orange area hey dunno
How they got here
>>
>>17759708
http://www.australianbigcats.com/?m=1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BelReWvzF6o

Theres heaps devoted to them in aus
>>
>>17759720
>>17759713

But why the fuck ignore them if they exist like its just fucking retarded...

If they are here wouldn't the government be intent on tracking them down, catching them and doing whatever.

Although i have heard theories of big cats escaping and living in country aus
>>
>>17759726
Acutally i just watched more of that video it just looks like a cat the size of a dog... like ive shot feral cats almost that size ahaha
>>
>>17759726
Why dont the government do a lot of things ?.

>>17759729
This is only a quick indication and that video is not of them in Australia if you read the description. Ive too shot some monster ferals just outta tamworth at the old family farm around manilla. The ones im talking about are a lot bigger then dogs bro .
>>
>>17755343
Could you describe the humming?

Me and my brother used to heat it at our old house almost every night but my dad just said it was the hospital.

We moved house but I can still remember the humming. I never dared to check.
>>
>>17755343

OP, do you have a theory on my earlier question? (See >>17756840 please)
>>
>>17755343
my mom has had a similair experience when she was younger in peru she was walking home late at night and she saw a man on a horse approach her who she assumed was her uncle when she saw the mans face it was completely blank no feautures or anything then she ran home
>>
File: 2_5.png (239 KB, 800x650) Image search: [Google]
2_5.png
239 KB, 800x650
That sounds like a fun monster to hunt.

I wonder what holy water would do to them?
>>
>>17755365
Looks like the dude is about to fuck up the spook with fire to me. Maybe fire is their weakness.
>>
>>17755437
Could you save the photo he sent and upload it so it is a higher resolution?
>>
>>17759131
i hope this is roleplay bc i'd hate to think someone out there actually shares a room with their son, doesn't even try to protect them when they think they see something in their son's bed, then wakes their son up in the middle of the night screaming like a bitch about ghosties
>>
>>17759805
Low-pitched humming, kind of like static. It would be nauseating at times.
>>17759823
Sorry, missed your post. I don't think it has to do with where the town is located, I think it has to do with the Aboriginals who live in it. My Auntie said these Aboriginals originated from New South Wales, and the beings followed them all the way to South Australia.
>>17760082
Sure thing, I'll add some lighting to it as well so it's not so dark.
>>
>>17755352
Sounds like min min light Slim dusty made a song about em Australia has alot of scary shit all you have to do is go travelling at night on the back road
>>
>>17760082
here you go
>>17760131
I'm learning so much stuff on this board, glad I posted. Thanks for the information by the way.
>>
>>17758992

more like aboriginals ran around the country away from spooky magic for 40,000 years
>>
>>17760131
>>17760135

THREAD THEME SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_mdX4ULknA
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>17760095
>>
File: wandjina.jpg (95 KB, 474x402) Image search: [Google]
wandjina.jpg
95 KB, 474x402
Wow.
This is hands down one of the best threads I've seen in /x/ in years. Thanks for sharing all of this with us, OP!
I'd like to make a detailed illustration of one of these creatures, if you don't mind, but I won't be able to do it until Friday, so please keep bumping this thread. Could you describe their appearance a little more in detail?

>>17755360
>>17755365
Holy macaroni, dude, you need to contact an archaeologist or any kind of specialist as soon as possible; if it isn't fake (and by the looks of it doesn't look like it) that thing could be have HUGE implications.
Also, could you take more detailed pics of the petroglyphs?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17760198
Sure thing, and I wouldn't know where to take it ahaha, I live in Wilcannia now, with a population of 313 people.
Okay, I'm describing the thing I saw for the first time when I looked out my window.

So it was really tall, must've been around seven foot, couldn't be sure because it was under the garage area of my house, so it had to bend his neck downwards. It neck was pretty long, and it had a big, long head, he was black but transparent, which was weird and it kind of looked like he was pulsating, like a light kind of flashing on and off. it had long, long arms and it's shoulder blades stuck out from it's back. Its hands were long as well, as long with it's fingers. It had four fingers on both hands, I remember this because I saw how big and pronounced it's fingers were. It's wrists were kind of just hanging there, and it was keep it's fingers completely still. When it turned it's head to look at me it had absolutely no facial features, but my Auntie said they have small slits for mouths so I don't know, maybe I just didn't notice it. I hardly got a good look at it.
And as for it's body it kind of got thicker as it went down, like a skirt.
>>
include me in the ebic screencap pls
>>
>>17760164
Fuck me dead I love Slim Dusty, RIP.
>>
Kind of off-topic OP but why were/how was your family living in a small town in the outback? Did your parents have jobs there or something? I'm from Melbourne but have been considering moving somewhere like the place you've described due to cheap housing, small town, and obviously aliens to keep me entertained.
>>
>>17760164
Video not available for me. What's the title of the song ?
>>
>>17760095
Haha, yeah i could see how it would seem like roleplay, but its definitely not. When you've been dealing with this suff for as long as I have, you begin to realize a lot of it is just for show. There wasn't a need to protect him because I didn't feel that he was in any kind of danger.
>screaming about ghosties
Yeah, there was no screaming. Nothing was even said other than me telling it to go away. Kid's a pretty heavy sleeper, so any sound I made didn't wake him.
>>
File: Ethereality2.png (538 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
Ethereality2.png
538 KB, 900x652
>>17760235
Thanks, mate, let's see what I can do with it. Although I'm generally skeptical of paranormal phenomena, I've always been highly interested in spirit and alien entities, and I have a lot of fun depicting them. I thought your story was remarkably interesting because the beings you described reminded me of this painting I made some time ago (pic related).
I hope the thread is up until Friday, so I can share the pic. If not, you should definitely make a second one, because this is thing is BIG.

About the stone carvings, you could still ask in some forum about archaeology or ancient art. If you do that, please keep us informed.
>>
>>17759693
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_cat

Didn't realise this was a thing. Apparently it is, in a big way.
>>
File: 3rd world.png (153 KB, 702x665) Image search: [Google]
3rd world.png
153 KB, 702x665
>>17755348
>playing cricket out on the flat patch of desert in-between the road and my house
>not even a yard
>>
When I was about nine, I went into my back yard in the suburbs of Brisbane and there was what looked like a black panther sitting upright majestically in the garden staring back at me.. it was the size of a German Shepherd (or bigger) - I remember it so clearly, it had giant yellow eyes and just looked like it was chillaxing in the shrubbery. I ran and got Dad and when he came out back with me the thing was gone... I had never heard stories or rumours of big cats in Australia at that age, and whenever I read stuff like this now it gives me the spoops.. it was so damn real, and so vivid in my memory still.
>>
I bet the humming noise was WOOM WOOM WOOM. I wonder what ERA these beings camefrom.
>>
>>17760951
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera,_South_Australia
Fantastic RP OP, very well done!
>>
>>17760951
>>17755343
i was an exchange student in aus and ive actually been to woomera on my roundtrip. deadest place ive ever seen. not a person anywhere.
>>
dear op, every one of those u-shaped road bends has a pyramid shaped sidewalk at the corners of the u.
>>
>>17761164
but i dont think it has any abo history, sorry op
>>
>>17760977
Mate you're a dead set dickhead, you've given out the towns location now, congratulations. Fucking wanker.
>>17761178
The one at the corner near my nose was significant because it pointed towards the creek.
>>17761218
Half the town is Aboriginal, mate
>>
>>17761218
Also, anyone who knew anything about Australia would know if there's a creek, there'd be Aboriginals. When they built there they moved a small group of Aboriginals, must've been around 50-60, and settled them in Alice Springs, once the town became open to the public they moved back.
>>
>>17759101
This happened to me once. I was fucking terrified. I threw shit at it, but didn't realize the sliding door was there, so I ended up with a door covered in shit.

Convinced my mom my little brother did it and he had to clean it up after he got a whipping.
>>
This was pretty good,could be an X files episode. I rate 9/10
>>
I'm glad I live in the Pacific Northwest(US). Some parts of the world seem to have incredibly bad vibes to them, including Australia.
Sometimes this has to do with how long and how many people have lived and died in a certain place. Parts of the Europe are creepy because of all the old structures, like ancient castles or the Paris catacombs.
I don't know what's up with Australia. The place, especially the outback is so dead but unlike other deserts, what life it has is incredibly hostile and unusual. God knows why, maybe aliens according to is thread?
Anyway glad to live in WA state, which overall has good vibes, not even many stories about native burial grounds. Anyway, good luck Australia.
>>
>>17762112
>Anyway glad to live in WA state, which overall has good vibes, not even many stories about native burial grounds

and yet more indigenous peoples probably died in your state than have ever lived on the continent of australia.
>>
Hello I am from Finland and I have heard of similar beings. My grandfather claims that he has seen them all his life and that many ancestors before him have had to deal with them.
He has an old recording from ca.1920s where the oldest people from our local village are interviewed about country life in 1800s. Anyways this one old couple mentions how they used to see these things and how they dealt with them. If I remember correctly the black beings would always be standing outside their house (barely a house, it was one room, no windows really but small holes in wall) and they seemed to frighten the whole village.
But there was one way to deal with them. If you went into the sauna they would never follow you there. I don't know if they heated up the sauna or not (probably did) but the black beings never even came close.
The sauna had big meaning back then, children were born there and I even think some people considered sauna to have spiritualistic meaning.
My grandfather saw them only in childhood though because he moved to a bigger city in teenage years.
Why does no one fight them? I bet a good old 12 gauge shotgun would work
>>
>>17762144
>Why does no one fight them? I bet a good old 12 gauge shotgun would work

shooting at imaginary beings with a 12 gauge shotgun leads to real beings dying
>>
>>17762144
When I say ancestors I mean grandfather before him, I don't have records longer than that
>>
>>17755343
Yo great thread I hope you are still around, do you know of an american paranormal show dead files? well in one episode the medium sees these things that she described as "alien", neither spirit nor demon. They were dark really tall and hunched over just like your drawing. Anyways its eerie how your descriptions and hers match. Also forgot that these things were also after the kids of the home....
>>
File: 1399458678815.png (745 KB, 4856x2324) Image search: [Google]
1399458678815.png
745 KB, 4856x2324
>>
File: 1399458741691.png (352 KB, 2448x2140) Image search: [Google]
1399458741691.png
352 KB, 2448x2140
>>
File: 1399458815275.jpg (3 MB, 4984x2328) Image search: [Google]
1399458815275.jpg
3 MB, 4984x2328
>>
>>17762220
Haven't heard of dead files, could I watch the episode you're talking about online?
>>
>>17758090
I've been here about a year and all I've ever seen are skinwalker stories, divination threads and tulpas shit. I'm with you in thanking the op. I wanna be a typical American, go to this place and try to shoot one.
>>
10/10 thread
>>
>>17755343
quality thread, is the first time i see something worth to read on /x/
>>
>>17759403

Australia used to be covered in lush forests, until the aboriginals burned the entire continent to the ground and turned it into a desert wasteland.

Scientists theorize that they burned it down as a method of hunting and the fire just got out of control, like the fires in California.

I theorize that the abos were trying to kill it with fire, whatever it was, and didn't give two fucks if they took the entire continent with it.

It seems they weren't entirely successful, though. Something survived.
>>
>>17762699
Yeah, the fucking abbos survived, damn shame
>>
>>17762699
>>>17759403
>Australia used to be covered in lush forests, until the aboriginals burned the entire continent to the ground and turned it into a desert wasteland.
>Scientists theorize that they burned it down as a method of hunting and the fire just got out of control, like the fires in California.

Source please. That sounds ridiculous.. Aren't most Australian forests biologically reliant on fire to regenerate? I've heard that a lot of bushland thrives after fire, with a lot of plants having seed pods etc that open with the heat of the flames - meaning that fire is a natural, cyclical part of the Australian forest - not a destructive force that "created the desserts" - the center of Australia is dry due to lack of rainfall in those areas - most of which are sandy desserts and rocky areas..

You need sauce with those claims..
>>
>>17762249
these are fun. any more of these?
>>
>>17762249
MORE

This has been one of the greatest threads

OP PLEASE MORE
>>
>>17762710

True that, although it's not as many forest types as you'd assume, some is evolved for frequent undergrowth fires. Some like Victorian Mountain Ash forests require those towering trees to be burned to nothing every few hundred years so their offspring can germinate, which also kills off the competition.
>>
Op did you ever look these up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingee
>>
Op there are also these

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokoi

These are regional cryptids on nt aboriginal lore
>>
>>17759403
we don't
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_Aboriginal_mythological_figures
>>
>>17755437
>first time on /x/ in a year
>see pic
>goodbye /x/
>>
>>17759070
>>17755655
the town rapist would have a field day with that kind of thing
>>
best thread i've ever seen on /x/

glad i stumbled on it.
>>
>>17762709
kek
>>
>>17762833
Holy fuck, mate. Just showed my Auntie this and she's convinced that the creatures she saw are Mokoi. She said they kill weak people and eat children. Thanks for finding this
>>
>>17755437
Damn, just checked /x/ and I see this. Goosebumps for life. 19 3 5 16 18
>>
File: mad spooked.jpg (92 KB, 680x566) Image search: [Google]
mad spooked.jpg
92 KB, 680x566
>come on /x/ for the first time in a long long time

sift through a couple threads
and the spookiest shit gets spotted

no thanks

woooo boy that was a good read though op
>>
>>17761902
they all point towards the creek
>>
>>17763165
spoopy
some engineer really hated abbos kek
>>
Fellow Aussie here just chiming in with something I've been remembering whilst trying to deal with my sleep issues (insomnia)

I grew up in rural WA on a farm and I was PETRFIED of going outside at night. Because I was scared something was watching me and going to take me. My parents worked in the fields into the night and I would sit at the door watching them because I thought something was going to attack them. I was also terrified of the night sky, I thought something in the sky was watching me. I developed a habit of sleeping on the floor next to my parents bed because i was too scared to sleep away from them. I was scared of my windows being uncovered, my mum told me when I was little I was scared of my window at night caused I would see a 'wolf' there. I actually thought I had a fear of aliens. As a teenager I developed a ridiculous fear of home invasion. I stayed awake all night with a constant fear of absolute dread and panic that at any moment the home would be invaded and I'd be taken or hurt. I became ocd and would routinely check every door and window was closed and locked like every hour. Needless to say I have some wicked sleep problems now. I can't remembered anything happening. I recently caught up with my youngest sister and she asked me if I remembered it all and how much I used to freak out. I told her yes and im still dealing with it. she told me how sometimes when we lived on the farm my parents would find the house doors open in the night randomly, or we'd come home from being in town for a weekend and the doors were all wide open but the house was untouched and nothing stolen. She said they didn't tell me cause they thought it'd make me worse. To this day I have nightmares which are simply me locking a door with multiple locks but the door won't lock or stay closed and I have a feeling of impending doom like urgency to get the door locked. With the informations my sister gave me I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
>>
>>17763173
My point of bringing this up is I was thinking maybe aliens, but now I'm thinking I should look at aboriginal mythology
>>
Lights are Min-Min lights. Stories of them scared the fuck out of me as a kid. My Auntie married a half cast guy whom used to tell us tales about them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light
>>
haunted Australia - third try is the charm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul7D04CxlKs
>>
>>17763173
>she told me how sometimes when we lived on the farm my parents would find the house doors open in the night randomly, or we'd come home from being in town for a weekend and the doors were all wide open but the house was untouched and nothing stolen. She said they didn't tell me cause they thought it'd make me worse
hahaha holy shittt
>>
>tfw you realize the entire Woomera area was off limits for twenty years because the British were testing nuclear weapons there

Could this be related to the creatures, OP??
>>
Hey OP, when I was younger I was a miner at the Copper and Gold mine owned by Oz Minerals inside the Woomera Prohibited Area, I can't tell you how creepy it was out there. We had massive vehicles that would start up by themselves, fuck we even had one go over the edge of the quarry once. No explanation, and last but no fucking least we saw extremely tall black figures way off in the distance, we noticed them because there wasn't a tree in site out there, and these bloody things stood around 8 to 9 ft tall! I remember once incident we saw them, they disappeared eventually but later on military trucks and stuff came to the area, then came to us and took statements from every single miner at the mine. Even if they hadn't seen it. We got no explanation, thank fuck I got moved to another mine, hated it out there. felt ancient and it didn't feel like we belonged there
>>
>>17763215
thousand year old legends bruh
>>
This thread
>>
>>17763254
Did you tell them what you saw? Or did you lie?
>>
>>17763320
Yeah we all told them what we saw, our bosses had seen it as well and they were there when we were giving statements so we didn't want to risk getting fired by lying, there was no reason to lie anyway
>>
>>17763211
I know right. Mfw she told me that.. Fucked with me real hard. I dunno what I would have done had I known when I was little in the peak of it all. She was tellingly me how she used to be scared of me and I was hysterical. She would have been like 6 at this time and me about 12. I've been thinking about it a lot recently like does that sort of intense fear come out of nowhere??
>>
>>17763352
maybe you were psychically detecting that there was something trying to get in and reacting to that.
but then sometimes it would get in
so that kinda means you werre right to be scared
but then no one died or anythign so maybe you shouldnt have been THAT scared
>>
>>17761902
for me the creek drying out makes much more sense
>>
>>17760386
Min Min Light, Slim dusty
>>
>>17759066
Where in AK?
>>
File: 2016.6.2-20-australian-entities.jpg (2 MB, 2225x2542) Image search: [Google]
2016.6.2-20-australian-entities.jpg
2 MB, 2225x2542
>>
>>17762490
The episode is called Innocent Blood
>>
>>17759693
There*
>>
Strange I see this thread now because Ive been more paranoid than usual recently and just the other day remembered aboriginal stories about things like this, looked exactly like >>17758352
and they would tell us about these things in school.
Does this sound familiar?
"Quinkan has two sides, two
distinct beings. There is the long, thin wisp-like Quinkan, rounded head, usually drawn with vertical lines like energy spikes coming out
of his head. He's the good Quinkan and lives in small cracks in the rocks. And there's the opposite Quinkan, the bad Quinkan, big and fat
and scary Quinkan, who does all kinds of mischief and bad things."
>>
>>17763612
noice
>>
>>17763591
The Valley. Palmer, Wasilla, Big Lake.
>>
>>17762710

Both aboriginal folklore and archeological evidence show that Australia used to be covered in lush forests, until the aboriginals set fire to the entire continent

https://theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

https://www.dpaw.wa.gov.au/management/fire/fire-and-the-environment/41-traditional-aboriginal-burning

http://anpsa.org.au/APOL3/sep96-1.html

http://learnline.cdu.edu.au/tourism/kakadu/values/pdf/firemanagement.pdf

You need to learn how to spend five seconds with google.

>>17762709

Well, good job with the ones in Tasmania, at least.
>>
>>17763858
Damn, I'm in Anchorage. I've seen something similar but I can't say for sure. It was at Cheney Lake here in town. I heard entire trees cracking at about 3-4am and then I saw a tall 7-8' black figure moving through the woods. It was half the size of some of the smaller trees.. It wasn't the right shape or size to be a moose (I've lived here all my life we both know what a moose is shaped like) and it was tall and lanky. I didn't see it for too long, I'm pretty sure it knew I was watching it...
>>
File: DSC_0096.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0096.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
I saw once one of this things, seems similar
I was 9, i woke up for no aparent reason and a thing looking like this was at the end of my bed touching my cat, i felt afraid but not threatened.
I pretended to be asleep until i got really sleeping.
This was in an apartment, in uruguay, very near to a shopping center, i don't think lights, people or citys scare them.
>>
>>17755343
mate he was probably just an abbo.
>>
>>17764082
No. I'm in Anchorage.
>>
>>17764082
Do you know of any other spooky things in the Anchorage area?
>>
File: ani106.gif (18 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
ani106.gif
18 KB, 275x300
>>17764099
>>
>>17764099
>>
>>17764151

glad someone else saw it.
>>
>>17764156
>>17764155
>>17764151
>>17764099
pokeman confirmed reel
>>
>>17760135
It looks like a shirt on a hanger.
>>
>>17763612
could you include the higher resolution image op uploaded in that
of the facebook post that is
>>
>>17755915
Are you in SA? Lol ;)
>>
>>17763996
I can't see anything in those links that concretely supports you claim that Aboriginals "set fire to the entire continent" and turned it into a "desert wasteland". In fact, they seem to suggest the opposite, that controlled fires promoted differing types of wildlife and prevented crown fires.
>>
>>17759032
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17755368
Nice shop! Derp. There's no 18th month you faggot.
>>
>>17764232
Kek
>>
>>17764232
Hey look, coincidentally they were bought in the first half the month too.
>>
found one,, he says this to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCbUhRGpFw
>>
>>17764232
They write the date dd/mm/yyyy in Australia, you fucking moron.
>>
>>17755437
breddy spooby.
>>
>>17756382
this guy is onto something
>>
>>17764082
Yeah it's basically anywhere that there are woods that there's spooky shit up here. I went to Russian Jack Park a couple years back with some friends at night, and the area with all the chained up picnic tables feels like there are things watching you from the woods. We kept hearing snapping and rustling all around us. It doesn't seem strange that it would be full of spooks since that park has the highest rape/murder rates of any park in Anchorage.
>>17764131
I've looked up a few places, but it's mostly hotels and private residences.
I think it would be pretty neat if we could all get together and explore some shit. Could even go out to my dad's place in Palmer where that "portal" is and camp out. Serious messed up forest.
>>
>>17758733
>>
>>17755343
Been a while since I've seen a decent thread on this shit ass board, regardless of if this is fake or not.
>>
>>17764765
He was trying to be funny you fucking moron. Reddit tier shit humor, but humor nonetheless.
>>
>>17764114
I know right lol I thought I was just tripping out. Guess not.. I'm glad they're in other places too though. Maybe we're all actually onto something here
>>17764131
Personally no, but I'm sure there's plenty of haunted areas around Anchorage that we just don't know about. I feel like there's not really a very big community for that type of stuff up here.
>>17764833
I'm down, I don't know how we should all contact each other though
>>
>>17764082
In Alaska I would say Wendigo before assuming it's one of these Australian cunts.
>>
>>17764833
>Alaska
>Woods are literally brimming with moose, elk, caribou, rabbits, squirrels, foxes, wolves, racoons, owls, hawks, eagles, rats, mice
>"It's spooks!"
>>
>>17759703
This sounds kinda like Kings park brah, place is scary as shit at nights, especially some of the homeless there to, likely to mug you for 10 cents
>>
>>17764765
its catch and release boys, especially when the fish is retarded
>>
>>17765042
Wendigo is something entirely different. But that does not mean that it isn't hanging out in the back woods.
>>17765053
Yeah, because I'm THAT tourist-y to not differentiate the behaviors, sounds, and looks of the animals I've grown up with my entire life...
>>17764981
Have you got Skype?
>>
>>17765148
>Have you got Skype?
im not going to have cyber sex with you, chad
>>
Hey OP, has your buddy gotten back to you about sending more pics?

Great thread btw
>>
OP here, my mate couldn't find any more pics ( I don't know if he's looked or not, I'm just saying what he told me. ) If he happens to find anymore pictures I'll post them.
>>
>>17762944
No probs man ! Im from Newcastle havent stumbled across anything like this just the odd ghost & big cat
>>
>>17755352
I've been to Woomera before, stayed at the old barracks for a couple of nights while we were caravaning up the middle. I don't remember much about that place except for that museum with all the old military planes and stuff, but the town does have a pretty spoopy vibe to it. I always just assumed it was because of how quiet it is there, the place is practically silent
>>
>>17759255
underrated post
>>
File: darkside.png (379 KB, 1180x385) Image search: [Google]
darkside.png
379 KB, 1180x385
>>17755343
This is a good one, OP. Similar entities perhaps me and my friends encountered several times during our life time living the dorm life at a school high on top of the cliff, facing the South China Sea. (2005 - 2009) One of the encounters goes like this.
>It was late evening, me and mateys doing school project at our class room.
In our culture, the switching of day light to dark night (4pm - 8 pm) symbolize the opening door from the Other Side, and the start of a new day (not at 12am). So it is not advisable to be outside the home or took a nap, especially children and spiritually weak person, during this time. As how >>17762944 describe it.
>Guess we just being ignorant of this because well it's modern world, so such thing just an oldwives' tale. We took a rest for a while and my eyes captured something seemingly odd outside the classroom window. Thought it just the tree shadows falls on the window pane in the shape of an overwhelming tall person, so I just ignored it, never ever mention it once to my mates. We call it a day and will continue the work later because 5:30pm is dinner time. The outside was in dusk colour that we are about to go back to our dorm when my mate told us 3 that why the tree shadow is still there. So all of us take a peek, and that figure was indeed there. No face, just dark entity seemingly transparent but almost physically touchable. We ran downstairs and off to our dorm without haste. Said nothing of the encounter later that night and the next day, we did investigate whether it's a sick joke or the tree shadow or just hallucination. Neither of those are true because the tree was casting a different kind of shadow, and there's no evidence that a sick joke have took place. Hallucination? Was it possible for the four of us experiencing the same thing at the same time? Hmm..

>>17762144
Sounds similar with the Spirited Away. Unless you invite them in, they will not go in the sauna.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.