[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/. I've just witnessed a strange occurrence, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 23
File: crab.jpg (51 KB, 750x497) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
51 KB, 750x497
Hello /x/. I've just witnessed a strange occurrence, and you guys seem like the place to go for guidance, considering I can't explain this any other way.

I'll start off by saying I've been an avid hermit crab owner for nearly five years now. I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on the topic. Over the years, I've owned four hermit crabs, two of which have died and one of which I've had for all of those five years.

It's the fourth one that makes this story interesting.

As you might know, in a similar fashion to snakes, hermit crabs need to shed their exoskeleton every once and a while in order to grow a new one to compensate for their larger size. During this period, it is recommended to separate this hermit crab from the rest, as they are fleshy and vulnerable.

About five days ago, the five year one began to molt. Not wanting to disturb his molting process, I took out the other hermit crab and placed him into a smaller travel cage I own. It's important to note that this hermit crab is in a large pointy rainbow-colored shell which is very hard to miss. In addition, there is only one shelter in this smaller cage (half a coconut), and roughly half an inch of gravel, not nearly enough for a hermit crab to bury itself.

At around 10:00 this morning, I came down to discover the lid was missing from this smaller cage. As I had (rather carelessly) done this before, I simply lifted up the coconut to make sure the hermit crab had not escaped in the night. Seeing that he was, in fact, still alive and accounted for, I breathed a sigh of relief, replacing both the coconut and the lid of the cage.

They remained that way until around an hour ago, at the usual point at which I dampen their sponges. After wetting the sponge of the molting hermit crab without a hitch, I lifted the coconut and was rather shocked to find the cage empty, apart from a lone sponge. Now slightly panicked, I checked around the rest of the cage in a frenzy, my search coming up fruitless.
>>
>>15100779
Not willing to give up the search so easily, I dropped to the floor, searching under every crack and crevice. After multiple minutes of frantic searching, I sat for a while, staring at the cage. Unsatisfied with myself, I searched once more, but only half-heartily. Finally giving up my search, I came here to recount my story and ask for advice.

The cage had been sealed all day. There is simply no way the hermit crab could've escaped it. Even if he had somehow managed to climb to the ceiling, he wouldn't have been able to push himself out while leaving the cage sealed. I'm beginning to think there are paranormal elements involved, as if he was summoned to another dimension to fight in a great hermit-war.

Can any of you offer any explanation as to why my crabby pal seemingly vanished in a puff of smoke?
>>
>>15100823
Also, ask a hermit crab owner anything, I suppose.
>>
File: 72.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
1. What did you mean by ''sponge''? Is this a part of the crab?

2. Do you keep them totally underwater or do you have above water parts for them?

3. Are they easy/cheap to keep? And do they need a lot of space?

4. I always assumed they found their shells like in cartoons, i was not aware that they grew them. Huh. Cool.

5. It had a rainbow shell, you should've assumed it was a transdimentional hermit crab.
>>
>>15100892

Sponge is for drinking water. Yeah, they do find their shells :) They're hella easy to keep don't need much space and they're adorable!

OP, I had something similar happen. In the end it turned out that one of the cage mates had gotten in where he shouldn't have been & eaten the guy who was molting. His name was Arnold(the one who got eaten). I can't remember what the others name was though, it was my bf's crab. He was a jerk.
>>
>>15100779

And also how the fuck is this paranormal? Everyone reported my thread because I talked about my pet in it, thread got deleted, but this gets to stay? umm... I've yet to be one to bitch but really... ? I hate you guys. I'm gonna go hang out at /b/ instead, you guys are jerks.
>>
>>15101005
Oh rad. For some reason i assumed they were kept totally underwater, so the sponge thing threw me off.
They are pretty adorable.
I wish i had the money, time, and space for marine pets, but i just don't.
>>
>>15100779
read

>I'll start off by saying I've been an avid hermit crab for nearly five years now.

and nearly lost it
>>
Hermit crabs are the shit but I heard that a bowlnof water is better then the sponge. Also I've seen then switch shells infront of hermit crabs just to see what they feel like. Also I think your hermit crab got tired of your shit posting and went to get some hermit crab pussy.
>>
>>15100779
I had a hermit crab go missing when I was little my dad kicked my ass over it thinking it would die and stink up the place but no nothing no sign of it ever again, I also had a fish vanish and it couldn't have been eaten or anything because it was in a tank by itself
>>
File: IMG_20140608_223023_228.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140608_223023_228.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>15101054
Also
>went to wildwood with ex
>first vacation with a gf and first girl I loved
>having a great time and we a hermit crab
>name him kitty the fucker was awesome most active hermit crab I ever seen
>liked to be picked up and shit
>really love the little guy felt like it it was our special thing
>we get back and get a proper tank light food and even a couple more crabs as friends
>gf breaks up with me cause her daddy didn't like me
>TFW ex took hermit crabs
>tfw I'll never see kitty and his friends again
>i want to die

Pic related what I bought on vacation and some weed I brought with me
>>
>>15101012
Why the fuck not? You aren't interested in the case of the missing hermit crab? I'm hooked, I want to know what happened to the little rainbow-shelled guy.

>>15100779
Check your house for small creatures? Seriously, go check everywhere, not just the room the container was in. Certain animals like racoons are very curious and probably wouldn't think twice about a tasty looking crab.

Though on the more paranormal side, if it is, I would think it's (once again) some type of thief. There's many a folklore that describe entities/spirits taking small objects.
>>
>>15101062
Ocean creatures are very connected to the universe.
The ocean is a very similar environment to space.
Many sea creatures such as whales and jellyfish actually originated in space and came to earth to live in our oceans
It wouldn't surprise me if your fish and crab teleported back into space after getting sick of being stuck in a tank
>>
>>15101069
>name him kitty the fucker
>>
>>15101082
>Named him Kitty, the fucker

My bad
>>
>>15101069
Lol damn dude if a Bitch is gana leave you over her daddy not likin you then that Bitch ain't shit
Fuck bitches get more hermit crabs
>>
>>15100892
OP here. Sorry, I fell asleep.

1. The sponges are just sea-sponge looking things that they drink from.

2. They are land hermit crabs, so no water besides a small fresh water bowl.

3. I have a fairly large terrarium, usually meant for lizards or animals of the sort, but I had three at at the time I bought it, so one or two could live happily in a smaller cage.

4. There's a difference between shells and exoskeletons. They take their shells from snails, or in this case, the pet store, but have exoskeletons like a regular crab.

5. I can only assume.

>>15101005
The hermit crabs were in completely separate cages, and this is the one who was not molting. If he just died, his body and his shell would still be there, and there are very few places to "get stuck" the the small cage.
>>
>>15100823
Probably got eaten by a rat.
/thread
>>
File: cage.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>15101072
The problem is, had the hermit crab left/been removed from the cage at any point, the top of the cage would not be on and sealed. The cage is very similar to pic related. Now to mention, it's about five feet off the ground on top of a cabinet. A hermit crab could probably survive a fall of this height, if they were to retreat into their shell, but he would've been hiding under something nearby, and I checked thoroughly. That's assuming he was somehow able to climb up the solid plastic walls, open the cage from below, slide out of the cage, and close it back up behind him.
>>
>>15102173
Even if something did eat him, there would be traces of a fight (hermit crabs don't give up easily), and a shell somewhere.
>>
Well, either a human or ghost stole him.

Hell, I'd be tempted to, hermit crabs are awesome.
>>
bump for OP
>>
Pix of the site of the dissappearance?
>>
This is the best fucking thread on /x/. I am learning about hermit crabs in a not-facetious paranormal themed setting and I'm not even disappointed.

I hope your hermit crab didn't get eated and has been beamed to his home planet where shells are made of actual rainbows.
>>
>>15101012
something is going on here you are not the only one that feels like that you can read it in almost every thread..
>>
>>15101074
There's something wrong with literally every sentence in this bitch.
>>
>>15100779
>molting hermit crab is shape shifter
>jealous of older crab
>turn human
>remove other hermit
>replace lid
>get ALL the attention
>>
>>15100779
hi this is >>15103250
seriously have you checked the other cage where the molting one is i bet he did shape shift to move his homie back over to his cage
>>
>>15101069
>still playing with dragonball Z and Pokemon toys

I hate to be this asshole, but there's a reason she left you. Hearing this now might make you think about it and mature a bit. Grow up.
>>
>>15103074
I'm actually doing a double take over this thread too, it IS the best thread on /x/ right not the case of the missing hermit crab better get solved
>>
I can no longer stand by and do nothing, here are four links on how to locate missing hermit crabs OP, godspeed.
http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=30225
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060905151209AAI9qpm
http://crabstreetjournal.org/wp/blog/2012/10/16/faq-locating-an-escaped-hermit-crab/
http://www.hermitcrabparadise.com/crabcare/problems/escape.php
>>
File: CAM00462.jpg (567 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00462.jpg
567 KB, 2560x1920
>>15103308
I cannot thank you enough! Reading about the dark places thing, I ventured over to a group of cabinets in a fairly unused corner of my house. As this particular cabinet was pushed up against a corner, I had to grab a step stool to climb on top of it. Glancing down below, sure enough, I was met with a multicolored exterior. I had located my crustacean companion! I had needed to slide halfway down the wall, mission impossible style, but I was able to grab him and pull him back up. Now he is back in his cage, as the other one needs a few more days to molt. He is alive and active, and he scrambled to get back under the coconut immediately once I put him back in.

I still have no idea how he managed to get out, make it to the floor, and make it to the other side of my house without intervention from one of my several felines. I guess the teleporter returning him home after the great war malfunctioned.

In any case, I once again cannot thank you guys enough, as without your encouragement, I would've likely given up the search and found him too late, a victim of starvation or worse. I'll be extra careful to keep the top sealed tight and make sure he isn't able to climb out.

Thanks again, /x/!
>>
>>15100779
>sees his hermit crab
>then after closer look he actually doesn't
we have a word for something like that around here
it is called "schizophrenia"
>>
>>15100779
The Great Hermit Crab war of Di-scoria of dimension CZ-23 has a high velocity low volume transportal. The extra weight and aerodynamic drag of the shell would have caused vibrations in the dimensional membrane and caused a catastrophic break down of the transportal pathway. The resulting collapse will vibrate both dimensions causing world destroying gravity waves. This will also collapse all collapse all other transportals. This will would be a catastrophe the likes of which the multiverse has ever seen. Be happy. Your hermit crab is fighting on the frontlines for your freedom from the possible tyranny from the shrimpians of Ketokull of dimension Pt-981.
>>
>I'm careless with my pets and I lose them

MUST BE PARA-WHOO-HA!
>>
>>15103786
There were maybe fourteen hours between these two times. I can assure you, I had not ruled out the possibility of a sudden sanity slippage myself at the time, but I'm not THAT crazy. Anyway, it's all resolved now, so I'll let you guys get back to your usual schedule of discussing spooky ghosts and eerie apparitions.
>>
>>15103767
so when you first checked cause the cage was open it wasnt there but you were asleep and thought it was there? thats why it escaped with the lid on?
>>
>>15103815
It was in the cage that morning, though the lid had been off all night. This is just to clarify he had been there that very morning. It wasn't until that night that he went missing, but the lid was sealed tight the whole time. The lid missing that morning has nothing to do with his escape, I just normally don't check on them in the morning, this being an exception.
>>
>>15103767

You're welcome. Please return soon with more hermit crab mysteries.
>>
>>15103843
i got crabs and dont know how it happened
>>
File: CAM00463.jpg (529 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00463.jpg
529 KB, 2560x1920
>>15103829
Here is what the cage looked like when he escaped. As you can tell, the coconut is not nearly large enough for him to be able to climb on top of it and out, even if the top had been off.
>>
Why does he have a colors on his shell
>>
File: CAM00466.jpg (714 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00466.jpg
714 KB, 2560x1920
>>15103870
Here is the larger cage for "OP is cool" purposes. The shells you can see are empty, I just enjoy collecting them. The molting one is inside the castle.

The two with words read "Slow: Crab Crossing" and "Danger: Attack Crab".

Hi-larious.

>>15103886
Most of the shell I have I get from a pet store nearby, and many of them are painted, but this is not bad for their health. I also boil everything in the cage that isn't a hermit crab when I clean it, every year or so.
>>
>>15103913
Little known fact: when providing a new shell for your hermit crabs, the actual size of the shell doesn't matter as much as you might think. What's mostly important is the size of the hole in the shell, so make sure it's bigger than the one your crab already resides in.
>>
>>15103767
So glad I could help, google man
>>
/x/-Hermit Crabs
>>
This was the best thread on /x/. Gotta say the OP is wrong as fuck about hermit crabs.

Crabs need 5+ inches of diggable substrate like Eco Earth or play sand. Hermits shouldn't have to be isolated from others when they molt - they should have something to dig down into in order to make a molting cave, which keeps them both protected and damp while their new exo hardens.

Paint is horrible for crabs. They chip it off, eat it, and it fucking poisons them.

OP only has fresh water, but hermit crabs need both fresh AND salt water available at all times.

OP also doesn't have a thermometer in the cage and I'm willing to bet their temp isn't 75+ and their humidity isn't 70%+ too, which they also need.

Glad OP found the crab, but they're gonna fucking die in that cage anyway.
>>
>>15103767
Hooray for finding the crab! Now find that teleporter and dismantle it.

Also, post moar pics of the little guys.
>>
>>15102164
OP, i hope you dont just have a freshwater bowl for them. You know they need saltwater too, right?
And hermit crabs are supposed to bury themselves in damp sand when they molt. Why did you only give yours gravel? He probably escaped trying to find some good sand to bury in!
>>
>>15104804
Didnt read the whole thread, i see now you already addressed the issues.
>>
Great thread, considering a hermit crab pet now
>>
this is my favorite thread ever
>>
Wow, my favorite thread on /x/ isnt even related to the paranormal
>>
>>15103280
She liked anime and shit too plenty of girls do. It was more of a buy for the memories type thing not to play with them. Appreciate it though man.
>>
You know what made this thread great? Almost everyone was fucking amicable and constructive. Yea, it may not have met the tenets of paranormal discussion, but imagine how great /x/ would be if we stopped being faggots to each other?

One hermit crab used his gift of trans-dimensional travel and fashionable outerwear to inspire a new civilized era in paranormal discussion.

May he continue to inspire peaceful discord from under his beloved coconut chapel.

ALL HAIL TECHNICOLOR HERMIT CRAB.
>>
>>15105720

Not Morgan or Tulpa threads though. Everything else but those. And Hanz threads. Fuck those three things, but everything else yes.

And Berenstain threads. Fuck those too.

But only those four.
>>
>>15105720
Crown the Crab! ALL HAIL NEW KING OF /x/! May king gayshell watch over all of us!
>>
ALL HAIL KING GAYSHELL
BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW LORD, /x/!
>>
OP, we need moar pics of these adorable little guys. And since some people are complaining about the lack of spooky, maybe photograph them in front of some creepy backdrops? You've got old Halloween decorations, right?
>>
>>15105101
Dismantle a transporter?!
Dismantle rarely found crab tech outside of dimensional pocket hidden inside hermit crab shell?!
Im calling shill
>>
We should get this archived btw.
>>
File: m0mfvrulxaksmgmlfaou.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
m0mfvrulxaksmgmlfaou.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>15101074

>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x384
King hermit crab. Destroyer of Worlds.
>>
>>15103913
>Painted shells
>avid hermit crab owner

Fuck yourself buddy. Painted shells can end up hurting them because they are known to eat pieces of their shells for calcium.
>>
>>15108035
Epic.

I, for one, welcome our hermit crab overlords.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 375x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 375x562
>>15108113
Overlord* King hermit crab, Destroyer of Worlds does not share
>>
>>15108160
Fair enough, as long as he has cute minions.
>>
File: 1401609288856.jpg (227 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1401609288856.jpg
227 KB, 1200x900
>>15101069
Wow there sure are a lot of Pokemon fans on /x/.
>>15103280
fuck off normal scum
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 249x203
>>15108168
The cutest.
>>
>>15108192
Well, I imagine Pokemon appeal to the "strange critters" side of /x/.

>>15108200
D'awwww!
>>
File: CAM00469.jpg (610 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00469.jpg
610 KB, 2560x1920
>>15104804
OP again.

I added some more gravel underneath the castle nearby the crab, so he can dig down should he desire. He's molted multiple times before and he hasn't buried himself, so I'd imagine he feels safe enough. The gravel itself is small and easy to dig through.

All the painted shells have been (non-toxicly) glazed. The shells are all water proof and he can't chip at the paint though the glaze. I also made sure none of the paint was actually inside the shell.

I meant there was just fresh water in the smaller cage, for temporary purposes. The bigger one has fresh and salt that I got from the pet store.

I do have a thermometer, I just moved it for the sake of the picture. I also spray down the cage every night with a mister to keep up the humidity. The temp is usually ~70 degrees, but I've been looking for a good lamp in case it gets colder in the winter.

In any case, I know my setup isn't perfect, but they've survived for five and ~three years respectively, so I'm probably doing something right.

Pic related of the nearly-molted crab. As you can see, there are little bits of his old exoskeleton nearby so he can eat them for the protein to grow a new one. I'll probably move the other one back in tomorrow.
>>
File: 1385800831520.gif (58 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1385800831520.gif
58 KB, 250x188
>>15108203
Not to mention a lot of Pokemon are based off Supernatural entities and cryptids.
Also I guess that explains why ghost types are so beloved on /vp/.
>>
File: 080519.jpg (373 KB, 692x1026) Image search: [Google]
080519.jpg
373 KB, 692x1026
>>15108219
Sigh. These new Pokemon, man. Though I guess that one is better than some of the others.
>>
File: CAM00467.jpg (416 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00467.jpg
416 KB, 2560x1920
>>15108216
Also, this pic provides some insight as to how the escape might have gone down. Apparently I underestimated his skills. He is a high-ranking officer of the Decopoda Force, after all.
>>
>>15108216
Thanks for posting more pics.

>>15108230
Leet ninja skillz, that one.
>>
>>15108216
Self cannibalism? Most metal overlord EVER!
>>
>>15108242
In some other species and (human) cultures, a new mother will eat the placenta for nutrients.

themoreyouknow.gif
>>
File: spoop.jpg (161 KB, 1016x876) Image search: [Google]
spoop.jpg
161 KB, 1016x876
>>15108230
Wait a minute! Look closer! I think I've spotted the twisted smile of a maleficent spook! Oh no!
>>
>>15108230
Soul-Trained for millennia and posted as one of Earth C-120's many protectors.
>>
>>15108247
I was about to say that was actually creepy til I looked at the other pic and realized it was a photo or something.
>>
>>15108230
Who's picture is that? Not the crab the guy in the background.
>>
>>15108247
He's a ketokull slave-spy astral projecting to see if the assassination attempt worked. The smile is permanent. They find that the hermits man-servants respond better to a smiling face.
>>
File: CAM00470.jpg (430 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00470.jpg
430 KB, 2560x1920
>>15108250
His training has only just begun.
>>
>>15108264
I just realized something, OP. This explains how he got out.

It doesn't explain how the lid was sealed back on after. Unless he really is a ninja or there's a crab-loving ghost after all.
>>
>>15108264
The spirit is strong the vessel must follow.
>>
Doesn't this belong on /an/?
I'm all for spooky fun but, whats paranormal about it? Has OP found the Hermit crab?
>>
File: CAM00471.jpg (484 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00471.jpg
484 KB, 2560x1920
>>15108264
...nevermind.

At least he stuck the landing.
>>
>>15108275
Well, we're still trying to figure out how the lid got back ON the cage if this thing escaped on its own, so... kinda?

Just let us have fun with our crab overlord this once.
>>
>>15108278
Like I said I'm all for fun but, this thread is semi-off topic now thats it's been found.
>>
>>15103767

this was a great thread!
>>
>>15108275
Whats paranormal is that OP and his hermit crab have experienced a transportal opening without undue effects. Therefore the hermit crab is the 57th reincarnation of the King hermit crab, Destroyer of Worlds and OP is his chosen provider (the highest position 3 dimensional beings like us can achieve in the Di-scorian army. Similar in rank to a viscount.
>>
>>15108281
We must find out how the lid was replaced.

(Yes, I know I'm stretching this for all its worth. I just love the little guy and this is better than some of the shit on /x/ right now. OP, make a thread on /an/ if this gets deleted.)
>>
>>15103767
Best possible ending to the best thread currently on /x/!
>>
>>15108288
I only wish that anon missing her cat could have had the same results.
>>
>>15108285
Thats fine.
The lid was replaced?
>>
I admit I am bloody amused with this hole thread.
>>
>>15108295
Reckon I missed that one, what's the scoop?
>>
>>15108308
The cat (as with every cat) is the 3rd dimensional protrusion of a singular pan-dimensional being that cares not for our pleasures and pain and only shows interest insofar as to how much we please and feed it. This being in its vast knowledge comes and goes as it pleases. Obviously she didnt pet and feed it enough to satiate it.
>>
File: 1405985880861.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1405985880861.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>15108308
She tried to get some medium or whoever to help her find it, but I don't think she ever did.

Hope kittybro is okay, wherever he is out there.
>>
>>15108364
Here us a relative term limited by our limited sense organs and 3rd dimensional view.
>>
>>15108380
Yeah yeah, mister philosopher. Go astral project yourself into the latest Stoic Club meeting.
>>
Did you know that like all arthropods, hermit crabs have their SKELLINGTON ON THE OUTSIED! D:
>>
>>15108397
The better to spook you with, my dear anon.
>>
>>15108397
Natural spoopy body armor. Do we need any more reason to bow down to them?
>>
>>15108397

FUGG DDDD:
>>
Welp. I came here for spookiness and ended up with crabs. Now I need some Hermit Crabs. Thanks OP. Adorable little dudes, they are.

Captcha brought the skoopy back: spirit Havecu
>>
>>15108511
/x/ already has cancer, it's only natural that it should get crabs as well.

And astrologically speaking, Cancer's symbol is that of a crab. Clearly this is a sign.
>>
I just wanna tell you that I love you, OP.
>>
File: Hermit_Crab_in_Skull_by_hwango.jpg (131 KB, 900x713) Image search: [Google]
Hermit_Crab_in_Skull_by_hwango.jpg
131 KB, 900x713
>>
File: pewpew.jpg (219 KB, 1105x672) Image search: [Google]
pewpew.jpg
219 KB, 1105x672
>>15109662
>>
>>15101074
this fucking guy
>>
File: 1408217405712.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1408217405712.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>15101074
>>
>>15109699
Attack its weak point for massive damage.
>>
>>15100779
>I'll start off by saying I've been an avid hermit crab owner for nearly five years now. I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on the topic.
God dammit, THIS is why spooky shit always fucking happens to you...
>>
>>15103767
Holy shit. Sometimes, /x/, you bastard...
Sometimes, you just make me happy.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.