[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if you just tell a ghost to fuck off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: 89549582.jpg (522 KB, 1672x1772) Image search: [Google]
89549582.jpg
522 KB, 1672x1772
Hi, I have been wondering what can ghosts actually do to you if their intimidation has no effect on you? Like most people get all scared and run or hide, but what if you just walk right to where you think it is and tell it to go fuck itself? What exactly would their recourse be? Could they hurt you or would they just go away?

I think I live in a haunted house but haven't been able to actually find an entity or pinpoint its location at any one time. If I am just not impressed at all by its efforts and I treat it like shit will it leave?
>>
I don't know if ghosts are like people, who would have all different kinds of reactions to being told to fuck off, or not.
I have had relevant experience with exactly 1 ghost, so this is just an anecdote. but.
>even though the apartment building I live in is modern, there's a ghost
>it likes to fuck with my cats, which is not fucking cool
>any cat owner can tell the difference between general feline weirdness and genuinely-scared-cat sounds
>it keeps on fucking with my cats
>this goes on for a couple months, frustrating, because what can you do about it?
>be me one night
>BF goes to bed early
>I follow something like a half hour later
>I am in a truly foul mood
>walk in bedroom
>BF is sleeping on my side of the bed, something he'd never done before, and never did again.
>my alarm clock is on that side of the bed
>also on that side of the bed, hovering next to it, about 3 1/2 feet off the ground, is a glowing featureless blob
>I am just THAT pissed off that I do. not. care.
>I duck under the entity to grab my (battery powered) alarm clock
>as I stand I bump my head gently on it
>it disappears
>I never see it again
>cats are never fucked with again

as a side remark, I have also never seen another ghost since that time, and that was about 20 years ago.
>>
If you tell it to fuck off you will die
>>
>>17762291
in my personal experience, at first, it wasnt easy. i had a feeling i knew what they were. there was comfort in that. but they still kinda spooked me. it'd be sometimes late at night when im tying to sleep. i would wake up randomly in the middle of the night really paranoid because i felt something was staring at me.or they would start throwing shit and making a fucking mess. they fucked with my sleeping schedule and made it really hard for me to get up early in the mornings like i needed too. eventually it just started pissing me off. so i then just started yelling "get the fuck out" or "dont fucking touch my shit asshole" At first it seemed like everything would freeze after i said shit like that. and then nothing would happen. no 'stares' and no throwing shit. things stil felt eerie. but i got over it cause i was tired of that bullshit and just wanted to sleep. the anger makes things a little easier. you become less afraid and feel more like kicking teeth in. not bad .
>>
>>17762343
>>17762362
So they don't really sound dangerous. I am going to keep a baseball bat in my room and I am going to go to fucking town on them if I ever see a physical figure.

I always wondered if they had any actual recourse they could do? Like yeah its spooky that there's a ghost but it doesn't seem like they can actually hurt you. I'm going to fuck them up and berate them until they go next door. Fucking immortal faggots
>>
>>17762380
I heard if you start fapping it goes away
>>
>>17762291
Ghosts aren't rational. Some of them are lucky to even be aware of their situation. From what I've noticed most ghosts are only a shell of their whole self. A ghost is like a subconscious trapped between dimensions; leading to a tendency to express and act on only very basic emotions and instincts. In a way, it's like lucid dreaming without being able to use your higher brain functions. It must be awful.
>>
>>17762291
Don't treat it like shit. There's honestly no point by doing so...

I swear of my life, if you just say "Not now." they'll bother you less. Works for me every time.
>>
>>17762415

I don't want it to bother me less, I want it gone.

>>17762409

Ghosts honestly sound like pussies from what I'm gathering in this thread. I'm going to scream at it and treat it like absolute shit until it fucks off.

I'm not losing sleep over some fucking ghost faggot. This thread has assuaged my fears, I just wanted to make sure they can't fight back. I can take them throwing some shit at me, but if they could do some possession type bullshit I didn't want to fuck around.

They sound like little bitches though so I'm going to kick some ass if they want to make noise when I'm trying to sleep again.
>>
>>17762426
Just tell it how much of a burden it is and if it's not a dick it'll leave, if it doesn't leave then that's when you tell it to go fuck it's self
>>
>>17762426
They're not exactly wusses. The ghost state is very difficult to explain. Many of them can feel basic emotions, perform some basic physical tasks, and can answer rudimentary questions. They may or may not have much control over what they can do. They're almost like time-space motion blurs - a trace of something is left but it can't do much. It's not their fault that they can't do much.
>>
>>17762409
So it's like having downs syndrome?
>>
/r/ing ghost puncher
>>
>>17762434
>>17762439

I'm not the one fucking breaking into my house and making noises while people are trying to sleep.

They could just go do whatever the fuck they want outside, but for some reason they want to be inside even though they shouldn't be able to feel the cold

I'm not feeling bad for some fucking ghost troublemaker. I'm not asking them nicely if they bother me again, its MY fucking house. If they want to chip in rent they can hang around.

I'm going balls out on it next time it shows itself. I'll maybe tell it it can live outside if it doesn't try to fight me. If it tries to retaliate I am going to smash that fucker into fucking dust and scream at it and insult it until it doesn't want to exist anymore.
>>
>>17762450
Yeah kind of
Not a pleasant way to spend eternity
>>
The known death is' not gradual annihilation, its sudden, and yet, one is' dieing.
Dieing doesn't equal death, but does equal demise, and rebirth equals reform.
>>
Btw, you turn nasty, you might attracted nasty entities, its not only humans with rage.

If specific entities do not get they're way, they increase they're discernment.

>Example: a plant needs feeding it produces a field increase of discernment. = survival/direction/progress.
>>
Fuck off etherial nigger we're full
You can crash in the yard if you want
>>
>>17762601
What can they literally do though? Would they fight me in combat or possess me? Like what effects am I looking at if they try to fight me back?
>>
>>17762607
Preference:
>stabilised. ~Stable
>>
>>17762612
Effects are> biological, psychological, as well as physiological.

Depends on variant energy's, and of course, which entity it is you're dealing with.

A clue is that a lot of these beings are in fact, biological organisms that fk with you're brain to achieve necessary outcomes...
>>
File: ghostpuncher.png (594 KB, 1913x3492) Image search: [Google]
ghostpuncher.png
594 KB, 1913x3492
>>
>>17762626
What does that literally mean? You're being overly vague because I'm guessing you don't actually know shit.

What kind of effects would an angry ghost tangibly have on me? What symptoms would I have? Would they physically fight me?
>>
>>17762629
It depends on how much of a relationship you have built with said entity, but its not usual they will fight you as you put it, you would rather fight 'yourself'.

Self harm, that of course is many ways.
>>
>>17762638
BULLSHIT

You are giving as little information possible and I have to squeeze you for every little word. You don't know what you're talking about.

The ghost is going to be harming itself after I go nuts on it with my baseball bat and I tell it what a fucking piece of shit it is. I'm actually kind of looking forward to fucking destroying it.
>>
>>17762441
This isn't /pol/, faggot
>>
>>17762646
>an angry ghost
You're an idiot if you think piece of wood is going to hurt an apparition.
>>
>>17762607
Lold. I got the reference.
>>
Best thing, get rid of said entity.
>Move it away or out...

Could poison it if you want.
Lol, only works on sum.
Like he stated, theirs many types.
>>
>>17762648
You're thinking of /r9k/ you fucking tumblrtard.
>>
Forgot te say, if you do try an kill it, its not stupid.
An will use defense tactics, like fkin with your brain.

Do-not underestimate the power of small~ things.
>>
>>17762654
Many people in here have said ghosts can be affected by yelling at them/talking to them. I just want to cause a big ruckus and get it all flustered. I don't expect to do any damage, but I want it to know this is a place it doesn't want to be
>>
>>17762674
Sound is useful.

Can distort the pattern, creating own field of protection.
>>
>>17762674
>I just want to cause a big ruckus and get it all flustered.

You don't seem to contain the energy needed for that task, you should stop being afraid of it.

That can accomplish demonic possession though, again it depends, they sum seek life, sum seek protection, others seek direction, in all they seek, an you are what they seek, take heed, don't be ignorant, you have a bigger purpose than jus yourself.
>>
>>17762684
I'm not afraid of it, its loud and it wakes me up. I just want it to fuck off and I'm ready to fight it.

I'm going to fuck this thing up next time it shows itself
>>
>>17762686
>I'm going to fuck this thing up next time it shows itself

Well then you be strong.
An affirmative thereafter, regardless.
Because when you grow sum, the energy increases.

Now, how has that affected you.
How has that molded you as a soul.
>>
I tell her I am already seeing someone els- oops sorry, wrong ghost.
>>
>>17762380
there isnt any kind of physical action you can take against them. challenging them is not the way to go. they could very much kill you under the right circumstances. but for me at least, the more i became scared, the more they hung around. dont get scared (easier said than done i might add for some) . just get angrily irritated. like if you were yelling at some peice of shit kid who intentionally acts like a little shit all the time.
>>
>>17762629
>What symptoms would I have?

Flu
>>
>>17762691
You have downs syndrome friend. Talk in english

>Now, how has that affected you.

It annoys me when it wakes me up, other than that, nothing.

>How has that molded you as a soul.

It hasn't but I'm guessing you won't believe me oracle
>>
>>17762698
>like if you were yelling at some peice of shit kid who intentionally acts like a little shit all the time.

This was the main part of my plan, I am going to just berate it and tell it to get the fuck out

What I don't get is why don't these faggots just live outside. If I had a yardghost I would think that was pretty awesome to be honest
>>
>>17762704
Its molding you for you tobe discussing it over the network, its an influence in you're life.

Its affecting you now, and you state your awake.

You insult, then failed.
>>
>>17762711
This is gibberish, I think I'm going to never take advice from you friend. You seem like you have problems.
>>
>>17762705
they feed of off people. not literally. but they like to think they have an upper hand by making you scared. a good amount of them just come off as smart pests to me. but you have the right idea and mindset. just be careful. best of luck to you.
>>
>>17762714
You seem like an idiot that just got proven an idiot.
>>
>>17762718
Everything is exactly as it seems (when you're not being a dipshit about "your" perspective).

You've proven nothing about that anon. This seem is yours and yours alone.
>>
as an example: of biological organisms> 'entities' that i don't apparently know anything about>

a parasite commonly found in cat litter boxes -- might affect behavior and mental health in humans.

^You know this though, right, sigh!
>>
>>17762722
Thats just one entity you fucking flid.
>>
>>17762722
Your delusional ego was busted, its proven in this thread.

You know nothing and ask questions
You get answers, you cant except them you are a spoilt child.
>>
>>17762718
I'm listening to everyone else except the one retard that can't even talk. If that's you speak coherently and I'll listen more, but you're not making any sense and it seems like radical far end of the spectrum nonsense.
>>
>>17762735
You literally have brain damage, go to a new thread. I'm the op and you're arguing with someone that isn't even me and you think it is.
>>
>>17762737
If your listening!> that would be the voice inside your head replying you absolute epsilon.
How do you reply with out acknowledgement.

>YOU NEED SCHOOL
>>
File: tied ov daju.jpg (23 KB, 174x184) Image search: [Google]
tied ov daju.jpg
23 KB, 174x184
I'm not talking i'm writing.

You bore me and are such a lame debate.
>He rests his case against your stupidness.
>>
>>17762735
>proven in this thread
I'm not that anon, dipshit. Only that anon and I can see how retarded you are. Only we know which of us was which.
>>
>>17762746
You wish you wusnt an associate of that idiot, but you are... aren't ju.
>>
File: 5245336546.jpg (89 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
5245336546.jpg
89 KB, 500x617
>>17762742
>your
>YOU NEED SCHOOL

Every fucking time

You realize your grammar is fucking embarrassing and you're now arguing with several people right? I hope to god English is your second language because you are borderline impossible to understand.
>>
>>17762748
I realise we are bred english thus make the rules of england, idiots
>>
>>17762747
I'm not colluding with anyone. You talk like a faggot and I felt like calling you on it.
>>
>>17762749
>downs syndrome

Go shit up someone else's thread, I can't even understand what you're talking about
>>
>>17762753
Of course you are, now you try an direct it to your own argument which you have~ none.
>>
Its not about me, its about your argument, please use one...

Insults do not inflict the harm you wish.
>>
Argh so you have none, just the normie ghost talk, muhahaha

SOOOOO educated...
Please refer to the previous posts of organic entity's fkin with your heads.
>thinks if you actually use your brains {if not infested} you would seek truth and find it, good day.
>>
>>17762758
>argument
This isn't an argument. I called you a faggot. If you think that was a legitimate attempt to form an argument, then there's something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>17762768
One stated> you haven't an argument
One states
> your a twat, please read in english properly.
>>
>>17762768
You tried...
It was an attempt {try} argument.
You tried, cuz youre an amateur.
>>
>>17762769
Jesus Christ. If you're going to bother typing a reply at least make it something that makes sense to someone other than yourself. I don't know how this thread got so fucked that someone like you had to join, but fuck off. I'm done for the night.
>>
File: TrolcorePawn2.jpg (33 KB, 182x193) Image search: [Google]
TrolcorePawn2.jpg
33 KB, 182x193
>>17762775
And, you felt to tell the world that, you fkin imbecile, stay asleep lame o.
>>
sore replies = butt hurt quad.

>Foreigners to knowledge.
>>
File: 5-pompeii-teeth-250x250.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5-pompeii-teeth-250x250.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Stress gives ya hemorrhoids> fat bastards.
>>
>>17762460
chill brah, ghosts aren't actually real
>>
>>17762779
>the world
Fuck off. Nobody but you and maybe OP are gonna read this shit. It'll get TL;DR'd by literally every other being in existence.
>>
>>17762601
>>17762626
ghost here. learn how to use apostrophes or i'll haunt the shit out of you
>>
File: 201.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>17762786
Sigh!
>Again
How the fuck do you imbeciles not proof read your own posts... when critical of others.

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU REPLY TO SUMTHIN YOU NEVER READ.

ffs.
>>
>>17762787
Fuck off cunt, you would be own, in fact I'll own you when your toasty.
>>
Looks like you all fked up the thread lads, with you're unhelpful, unwarranted and unreasonable ability to debate {in human~ hence = beasts = primitive fucktards}.#

It wus an utterly epic and humiliating set of structural argumentative fail come backs, an wus for them a totally unexpected flawed logical outcome.

And the knowledge that organism can affect the way you feel 'mentally dominated' is clearly affirmed upon understood and researched, it is also THE general standard of knowledgeable perception {common} in today's global medical establishment...

You cant all be genius cuz ur stupid cunts.
>>
>>17762291
What happens OP.
>it looks like you piss them off
ha!
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.