[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas sp00ki stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: tejas.png (3 KB, 139x90) Image search: [Google]
tejas.png
3 KB, 139x90
oy, i'd love love love some texas spooky stories, preferably paranormal (duh) and other stuff. I like monsters a ton, please post some odd creatures around. North texas is preferred. But any is good. Thanks
>>
Well. I have a ton. I lived on the border as a kid, and now live up in North Texas.

I guess I'll start with the first spooky story I remember as a kid.

>be about 4ish.
>at great grandma's house for christmas
>Super small town. She has no neighbors, all the houses around her home were abandoned or rent home nobody could afford.
>great uncle is scaring the fuck out of us (On Christmas mind you.) with scary stories.
>tells us about "Bloody Bones"
>guy who lives in the cellar of an abandoned house down the street
>kidnaps kids at night
>yadda yadda, generic scary story.
>takes kids
>eats them.
>We're all spooped.

Years after this...

>find out house down the street is abandoned and condemned because the owner went to jail
>ask why
>guy murdered 3 kids
>OHSHITWAT
>great uncle died but great grandma still alive, telling me about where he got his story from
>shit was based on an actual murderer.
>guy was a mechanic at a garage on the edge of town. near the school
>he took 3 kids at a bus stop on his way home
>this si the 40's so nobody is afraid of strangers
>kids knew him anyway, tiny town errbuddy knew errbuddy
>nigga takes the kids to his storm shelter/cellar
>kills them.
>Within the week the town is freaked out looking for the kids
>he tries to sneak one more kid to kill
>Sheriff catches him with the kid near his house
>shoots him
>find the bodies (and according to the "legend"), they are mostly bloody bones left over.
>>
o shit, thanks for sharing, im up in North texas too. Thanks again ;3
>>
Famersville, TX. A tiny town east of Mckinney on Highway 380. A naked dead hooker from Dallas found naked in the ditch in 1987. Another one found in 1988, same spot. Another one just a few miles away found in 1990. It was hushed up in the media and never reported in any of the local papers for whatever reason.

Blue Ridge, TX. 1985 Kid murders his girlfriend in a hay meadow on Sister Grove creek just outside of Blue Ridge. She was a missing person for 6 months until a friend of my dads had a thighbone jam up his hay baler. When he got down to check he found the skull, the rest of the bones and what was left of her clothes.

Anna, TX. Not sure on the year but a the skull of an asian female was found by hunters on FM 455 west of town. No other remains were found. Its still an active cold case.
>>
>>17756805
Fort lake monster. Donkey lady, midget mansion, ghost tracks the ones I know about
>>
The Otine swamp creature. It's located alittle south though, within Palmetto state park
>>
>>17756844
Was your great uncle British, by any chance?
>>
File: Old_Alton_Bridge.jpg (177 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Old_Alton_Bridge.jpg
177 KB, 640x480
>>17756805
Goatman's Bridge, baby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Alton_Bridge
>>
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>17756805
i live near a town called Crosby that's just east of Houston. it was apparently built on a slave graveyard or some shit so all kinds of spooky shit happens in some places. although now it's mostly just niggers and trap houses.

i distinctly remember reading there was a house there that was the inspiration for the Poltergeist films but i don't think that's correct and i can't find whatever i was reading about it before
>>
>>17756805
Search for Texas Killing Fields. Creepy shit.
>>
>>17758006
>Article mentions the I-45

Shit, I drive the I-45 anytime I've got anywhere to go. It's the major highway system in my area.
>>
There was a thread here many months ago with some guys wanting to explore the UT tunnels. I wonder if they did it
>>
Check out Athen's, TX or Glen Rose, TX. Creepy shit resides there.
>>
I live in Hidalgo, TX.
Every night, without fail, you will hear noises in the river South of town. Splashing, whispering, etc. Sometimes you can see shadows running through the alleys in the neighborhood or even in the streets. It calms down once the sun comes up, but it's VERY active at night.
>>
>>17758126
You live in Houston?

>>17758566
Is it illegals?
>>
File: Quetzalcoatlus_sp.jpg (110 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
Quetzalcoatlus_sp.jpg
110 KB, 600x649
Texas has a reputation for WEIRD SHIT flying through the skies. Sometimes it's huge birds, the 'thunderbirds.' Sometimes it's pterosaurs. Point is, weird huge things fly around in south and west Texas.

https://www.sott.net/article/137686-US-Sightings-of-mysterious-giant-bird-continue-in-San-Antonio-Texas
>>
>>17756805
>be the past few years
>it's quiet in the countryside
>they come in droves
>they ruin all that they touch

Goddamn Californians.
>>
>>17758600
Can confirm. Live in east Texas and have seen some weird shit flying around in the woods.
>>
>>17758600
Funny that this was mentioned as when I was around 14 I was in a vehicle and could have sworn seeing what looked like a pterodactyl flying above the trees beside us and then it was gone
>>
Paterson st in Houston is pretty spooky at night, supposedly if you park your car in the bridge at night you will hear knocking on your window.
>>
I live in texas, never had anything sp00ki happen in my life. Dumbass bitch i hope you get murdered like one of those hookers :^)
>>
>>17757443
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he was German and Irish.
>>
By far the spookiest place I have been (and lived) was Eagle Pass about an hour away from Laredo. That place is something like out of the Twilight Zone. But with more Mexicans. Like, if you ever go near the place and want a creepy side trip, go to one of the pecan orchards at night. Or one of the ranches. Can confirm what the other anons said. Just look up, and wait. Lots of shit flying around.
>>
>>17756920
>Farmersville
o shit nigga
>>
>>17759717
Found the killer guys. Case solved. He kills to try and see ghosts.
>>
>>17759731

You know of Farmersville?
>>
>>17757451
Oh shit I've been there..
>>
http://paranormal.about.com/od/hauntedplaces/a/The-Haunted-Railroad-Crossing.htm

Haunted railroad track in San Antonio
>>
>>17759749
I live about 15 miles from there
>>
>>17759785
Nice have to check this out.
>>
>>17756844
Ayy, north Texas here
Ever been to the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie? Shit's spooky

>go to catfish plantation
>go into bathroom while waiting for food
>get weird feelings and feel unsafe
>hear little whispers
That's about it, they also have a guestbook where people record their experinces, there's some crazy stuff that goes down there.
>>
>>17759843
I've been through there. But I didn't actually go into the place. I just drove by a sign, sadly.

BUT, I have been somewhere like that in New Mexico. Same sort of thing happened to my wife and I.
>>
Anybody know of anything in or by Dallas?
>>
OH FUCK I just remembered mine, there's this cult in my town (north of dallas) who apparently kidnapped a guy, and had pics, there was a forum talking about it, but it was abandoned.Scary shit. It's real too.
>>
Anything interesting near Austin?
>>
>>17757443
There's very few brits in Texas. Mostly german imports.
>>17757451
There's quite a few goatman stories around the coastal bend.
>>
>>17756805
Frank Shaw's Gargoyle from my city
>>
>>17759702
BULLSHIT, i've done it multiple times at night with friends alone, walking, and in car, there are two bridges, the hidden cemetery is creepier. I pass by there every day (it's flooded now) because i live literally right there within walking distance in bear creek
>>
>>17759832

It was bullshit to begin, just a slight incline that your car would gently roll down. The city got sick of people parking their cars on the tracks because eventually someone was going to get hit by a train, so they went and leveled it out so the effect didn't happen anymore.

Story time:

>Visit those very train tracks, get disappointed when nothing happens
>Go to the nearby spooky cemetery because creepy shit supposedly happens there
>I get out of the car to piss, asshole friend thinks it'll be funny to drive off and leave me on my own
>I yell "HEY!" in a pissed off voice
>His car completely dies, headlights and everything, and rolls backwards down the hill toward me and stops
>He tries repeatedly to start the engine, nothing
>I get back in the car
>The engine starts instantly, the headlights come back on, and we drive away, sufficiently spooked

We also had a massive black dog run across the road in front of us on our way home; it was on an overpass, and when we looked behind us, there was no dog; unless it jumped off the overpass and splattered itself on the ground below, it just fucking disappeared.
>>
>>17756805
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/missing-frisco-mother-found-dead-in-vehicle-3-children-alive.html/
>>
>>17762410
>Husband waited 24 hours

>Woo’s husband, Brandon, called police to report his family missing the day after they disappeared.

>He said he last saw them Monday morning at home and grew concerned when they did not return home that night. He stayed up all night worrying, he said, but waited to call police until Tuesday afternoon because he erroneously thought he had to wait 24 hours to file a missing-person report.

Yes, super creepy, I wonder what happened.
>>
>>17758167
There's rumors of the TAMU steam tunnels being used for cult rituals involving Rick Perry.
>>
>>17762421
it turned out she became an hero in the car.
>>
>>17762445
oh, that also makes sense.

now, this was a well-to-do family. and it makes me want to fucking punch myself in the balls that this guy.

with his wife and children missing all night.

didnt call the police.

like...really son? really.
>>
>>17757451
I live like right next to this shit ill deff go out there and try to get the /x/ files, it defiantly attracts some odd characters on the bridge.
>>
>>17756920
O shit whaddup. Any other Farmersville fags in here?
>>
My dad has seen that Mexican ghost like literally everywhere there's a body of water near my town. La Llorona. Near Granger n Small Towns around it. So have a bunch of people.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.