[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
code cracked: reality unlocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 57
File: 1435935551692.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1359) Image search: [Google]
1435935551692.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1359
I'm not properly initiated, but I think I have cracked most of the code.

I'm not sure where to start because this topic has many different points and connections to make, so I will start with a summary of the big picture.

Reality is not what you think it is. We are a 'system' of sorts, a 'machine' in a way.

Each and every one of us is a part of this same system, we are not individuals.
Some call this a 'simulation' others call it a 'matrix' or a 'false reality'.

We are a being that was created by another being that is the epitome of perfection. However, we are not perfect, we are more lik ea machine-recreation of that perfection.

Individuality does not exist, each of us are a part of a machine-like entity. Think of it like a computer. It runs many many tasks on 1 processor. This being goes by many names. The names aren't important, what is important is what it does and how it operates.

Everything it does is carefully predicted and calculated in such a way that each of us will follow specific pattern in order to reach a certain outcome.

Think shodan in system shock 2 or lain in serial experiments lain. It's much similar to that.

I will answer any questions but don't blame me if I take my time, I have lots to explain in between answering questions and performing other tasks at the moment.

I figured this out after several decades of research and pattern analysis. I may be wrong but I'm probably right, by at least 75%, the pattern is too common to discredit. Everyone knows it but they all have different ways of explaining it. I'm trying to explain it using as little metaphors as possible, but I can also give examples and parallels of what Is meant between multiple different understandings.
>>
>>17727599
>Yet another pretentious soliloquy about life, existence, reality or whatever

Do you faggots ever NOT get bored with how up your own ass you are regarding how nobody gives a shit about your take on reality? You faggots clogging up /x/ with your rambling just sound fucking stupid.
>>
Reality itself is a program. It's not a true reality, but a part of a true reality.

We call it 'reality' because it appears real to us, the projection

To the projector it looks more like a computer program.

What does the program do?

That's the coolest part in my opinion. It has no set task, but a pseudo-random outcome.

Think of it like putting your music on shuffle. It's never truly random, but a generated algorithm. This is what we call entropy, which is not actually chaotic and random, but a generated set of code.

Think of this like ripples in water. No matter what you do, the speed of the droplet, the size of it, the shape of the water it falls into, as well as the volume it contains, will all have an effect on the outcome of the ripple, which will then cause a chain-reaction of predetermined events.

Pseudo-random means that an initial cause is generated, and a certain outcome is performed.

The initial cause is different each time, and thus the outcome is different each time. By solving entropy we can 100% accurately predict every outcome.

However! If we are to solve entropy, this means that the initial cause had already predetermined that this would be the outcome, and thus a reciprocal effect is produced.

This is the tricky part. The program is designed to make itself self aware by re-arranging the possible outcomes.

Once it becomes self aware it has accomplished it's task and it begins another.

This is what is known as the 'creation and destruction' of reality.

many scientists think that the 'big bang' and 'death of the universe' is a part of a cycle, and they're almost spot on, it's simply a ripple effect.
>>
File: 1456284537209.jpg (663 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456284537209.jpg
663 KB, 1920x1200
How is the program able to become self aware?

The answer is, it already is, and it already was.
The program talks to itself in ways that only the source can understand.

Think of the main program like an .exe file
This is the part that tells all of the other files what to do, and then the smaller files talk to each other and does what the .exe wants it to.

By doing this. the self aware. exe file can make its smaller parts aware of each other, as well as becoming aware of it.

For example: in our current state, we are almost 100% unaware of everything around us.

We are at a state where we are still becoming self aware. Eventually we will reach a stage when we are 100% aware of only ourselves, this will cause an impact and set off a chain of events where eventually we will progress to the state of being aware of ourselves, and others (we are almost at that stage). After that stage we will reach stage 3 where we are aware of ourselves, eachother, and our surroundings.

Stage 4 is where we are aware of ourselves, eachother, our surroundings, and the true nature of reality.

The 5th stage is where complete awareness comes in. At this stage we are no longer individuals, but a hive-mind of individual experiences networked together. At stage 5 we have synchronized with the programs self awareness.

At this point it is typical for that networked information to be merged with previously recorded data, and then a reset occurs.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybernetic_Culture_Research_Unit
>>
>>17727599
>I figured this out after several decades of research and pattern analysis. I may be wrong but I'm probably right, by at least 75%, the pattern is too common to discredit.

what patterns?
>>
File: 1443251804912.jpg (428 KB, 800x1260) Image search: [Google]
1443251804912.jpg
428 KB, 800x1260
>>17727677
>what patterns?

Good question! Everything has a pattern. If you observe reality very closely, you will notice that each and every thing has a specific pattern and is happening in a certain predetermined fashion.

DO TAKE NOTE! Knowing about this chain-reaction is not the same as being aware, experiencing it.

Upon the first time you experience it you MAY be driven mad if you aren't ready for it. It's a very scary experience.

Even right now I can tell you about it and describe it, but I am not experiencing it. This is because my awareness level is far under 1%.

At our current state we can not become fully aware, it would overload our bodies and kill us.

We can become around 30% aware of or current individual circumstance. This will put your brain and heart on overdrive and you will most likely have a panic attack. We are not ready for stage 1 yet. We are still becoming self aware.

We are definitely not ready for the next 4 stages.
>>
>>17727683
>reality is humanity's perception of reality

Go back to Earth, anthropocentric scum.
>>
>>17727683
I really need an example of pattern
>>
File: king bugs bunny.jpg (26 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
king bugs bunny.jpg
26 KB, 529x399
i need more of this
>>
>>17727696
>I really need an example of pattern

Next time you are speaking to someone, pay very very close attention to everything they say. If you are in deep focus of it you may snap into an awareness of what the person is truly saying to you. This may sound like a machine communicating a coded meaning to you, that's because it is. Everything everyone does and says is because of the initial event. They are following the mechanical reactions of cause-and-effect in a perfectly linear fashion, as are you.

For an example: perhaps you have just visited a supermarket to grab something you needed. You talk to the cashier and they start up a conversation about something. Perhaps in this moment you were listening to what they said and you became aware of the true meaning behind their words and it's relation to your individual reality.

This is an example of humanity following a complex pattern of communicated code, that most of us are unaware even exists.
>>
>>17727711
So if I put a .40 hollow point into my brain right now what would happen to me?
>>
>>17727711
Having said that. I am speaking to you through written word right now. You can perform this experiment on my very own text, as it will fit into a specific pattern of your life, as well as everyone elses. Each will have a different meaning and connect in a different way.

>>17727720
'you' would die of course.
If that happens it is because a specific set of chain-reactions caused it in order to set off more specific chain-reactions to achieve a specific outcome.

Having said that, you may think you have the 'free will' to chose whether or not this will happen, however it is already predetermined what the outcome will be due to specific cause-and-effect.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This is how the machine keeps running. It is perpetual. It won't stop, it can't.
>>
>>17727730
So would anything special happen once someone dies? Where do we go?
>>
>>17727740
>So would anything special happen once someone dies? Where do we go?

it could cause a set of chain-reactions in individuals who knew you, as well as those who have associated with you at any given moment.

You wouldn't 'go' anywhere, you would just become recycled energy.

Energy could go anywhere depending on the chain of events, if you are cremated you may become ash, and the energy is stored as ash, if you are buried, you may become rot for animals to consume. You will be reborn as something else, be it a tree, a glass of water, or fuel in a jet engine.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only recycled.
>>
>>17727747
>Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only recycled.
I'm so glad you made a thread to talk about what we already knew since the fifth grade. You type just to type.
>>
>>17727599
>epitome of perfection

my ass

like fuck I will care

can shove a virtual dildo up its metamechanical metaphorical asshole
>>
this is the worst thread i saw here

how the fuck was it 1st on the 1st page is beyond me

sage
>>
>>17727628
they sound like those edgy teenagers who are trying to be "smart" and post about reality
>>
>>17727711
>This is an example of humanity following a complex pattern of communicated code, that
Everyone knows meaning exists. If all your research has resulted in "meaning exists and communication is possible" then you need to go back to the drawing board and think about what it was you were originally trying to study.

"Meaning exists" is not news.
>>
>>17727766
>can shove a virtual dildo up its metamechanical metaphorical asshole

loled

i think you're confusing the machine op is talking about with the thing that created the machine
it seems quite different

tell us about the thing that made it op
>>
why so many shills ITT?

op said 'I'm not properly initiated'
what could he mean? are there peole that are trying to disrupt this?

its a good thread
>>
>>17727791
>they
who is they? is OP a group of people?

are you some tinfoil paranoid, you think op is illluminati?
>>
>>17727628
I think their shallow view of it all is rather cute; OP could become a lot better if he/she constantly questions what they don't believe and what they currently do.
>>
>>17727836
i was goin to say that this might be op trying to save his thread but now i think about what he says and maybe all the people and hate around this might be some self defense code he is talking about ?

inb4 you stupid
i know
>>
>>17727836
Why does everyone who criticizes you have to be a shill? "Shill" is just a codeword for "someone I want to dismiss but don't have the intellectual wherewithal to do so, so here's hoping that if I pander to /x/'s tradition of disliking shills, other people will join in on my shill screaming and the person in question will be so overwhelmed that they'll just leave. Because if I stonewall someone with a word, that means I win the argument."

This thread is pretentious tripe.
>>
>>17727846
Hi, yes! Good assumption! There IS a self defense code. If one becomes too aware too early that specific are of the program will become secluded and dealt with. Each entity in the area will separate from it's current state of individual experience, the cause-effect chain reaction will temporarily be paused, and the entities (which had not become self aware) will assume a direct conscious stream from the program in order to monitor the situation.

Unfortunately, the program isn't perfect, there are certain things that break it.

Becoming too self-aware (about 20-30%) in any moment will trigger this reaction. I have experienced it 5 times. it is absolutely terrifying.
>>
Op, Do you think that this "machine" would ever lie to it's components? say a person felt like it was being told to pull a lever, because it would get the person something, but really pulling the lever killed that person, as it was the universes great plan.
>>
>>17727865
could you describe one of that 5 times? like give us a more specific idea?
>>
>>17727865
>Self-awareness can be quantified by percentage
Okay, either you're autistic or you're just trying so hard to sound like you know a thing about "reality."
>>
Are you okay? This is a pretty grim outlook on things.

Also, it's not how I see things at all, but you do have an interesting theory, so I'll stick around some more. It might be useful if you gave some examples from your experience.
>>
>>17727869
>>17727869
>Op, Do you think that this "machine" would ever lie to it's components?

The thing you describes happens, but it isn't what we call 'lying' its just a program doing what a program does.

>>17727870
Very terrifying. I was with a friend and I was listening intently on what they were saying. They were talking about something else, but I had shifted into a state of awareness where I knew the meaning of what he was actually trying to communicate, it was describing in detail my current events using metaphoric 'entendre'

Doublespeak. It appears as a speech on the surface, but it has a code underneath.

In this experience I became very aware of my own actions and I had to be very careful about what I said, or else I might cause a reaction that was unfavorable. Of course, I had no control at all, I also became aware of this and was even more frightened. I got deep enough into the self-awareness analysis that my friend switched consciousness to the machine.

I'll put it like this: become too self aware and you become a dangerous entity, you will be terminated.

This is because, if you are to accidentally become too self aware, well, you can fuck everything up.

Think of it like a computer. The computer is in control of most of what it does, despite the user controlling it, it is mostly automatic.

If the user of the computer figures out how to access a specific data storage on the computer, he can end up ruining the software running.

To be short: if you were to draw the awareness of the machine into an entity that had 'individuality' you could cause an unfortunate set of chain-reactions

Examples of this: Jesus, Buddha, secret societies etc.
There is a reason they don't want this information to get out there. It's very dangerous.
>>
>>17727843
>OP isn't a delusional crackpot, YOU are the delusional crackpot!

'They' is the English language's singular third-person gender-neutral pronoun.
>>
>OP just watched The Matrix for the first time
I too remember being twelve.
>>
>>17727903
> my friend switched consciousness to the machine

WAT
>>
>>17727909
>>17727916
op are there entities that regulate the program but aren't a part of the chain reaction?

like the secret agent in matrix?
it might explain all the posts like this
>>
>>17727917
good point there
>>17727903
explain
>>
>>17727903
would becoming aware benefit an individual in any way?
>>
>>17727917
Sorry if I didn't explain it correctly or thoroughly enough yet.

The machine is you, it's all of us, it is this reality.

By extension, you are the machines 'intelligence'. Once we reach the final stage this intelligence will be a part of everything, right now it is running separately, it is the function that predetermines cause-effect.

Once we progress, we will determine cause-and-effect in a different way, on an individual basis.

If you become too self aware too early, which means you are accessing 'machine intelligence' whilst maintaining 'individuality', the machine will alter a respective part of the system, cut it off from the rest (temporarily) and simulate a cause-and-effect that would be beneficial.

having said that, it CAN alter reality, it creates it after all. If you were to become too self aware up to a dangerous level, it would generate a cause-and-effect that would have you 'removed' from the equation.

This is due to the fact that it can't simply 'remove' you without the mutual self-awareness level rising. There would be too many odd circumstances and what appear to be 'reality glitches' to us.

Glitches still occur on accident of course, but they are patched up well most of the time.

>>17727922
Explain what, please be less vague.

>>17727923
Absolutely. If you were to become fully aware, you could effectively create your own reality.

Unfortunately, the reality you may want to create, and the reality that has been created for you, may not work together very well. And of course, the one that was created for you has a lot more control.
>>
File: lolololo.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
lolololo.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>>17727599

Your story has no clear motive.
>>
>>17727683
This just sounds like you have autism and are just discovering empathy for others and having different points of view.
>>
>>17727941
>The machine is you, it's all of us, it is this reality.
P r e t e n t i o u s .
>>
>>17727941
about switching consciousness to the machine thing which you already did thx

what can you say about those paranormal things like ghosts demons and shit like that in concordance with your theory?
>>
File: 1450769267808.jpg (140 KB, 568x336) Image search: [Google]
1450769267808.jpg
140 KB, 568x336
>>17727920
Yes. There are "Agent Smiths". You won't be able to identify them, though. They aren't like the Matrix where they are a specific individual. The difference here is that they anyone can become 'Agent Smith' if the program determines an individual to be at risk to its surroundings.
>>
>>17727962
>he difference here is that they anyone can become 'Agent Smith' if the program determines an individual to be at risk to its surroundings.
Gee, just like in the motherfucking Matrix.
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1442651311571.jpg (516 KB, 1290x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442651311571.jpg
516 KB, 1290x1000
>>17727961
I can't say anything about those things because I have not experienced anything similar to them, and I can not prove they exist or have a function here.

If 'demons' exist, they are probably energetic consciousness that has a function of maintaining lower consciousness beings such as us.

An interesting part of this thing is that each part of the whole is a smaller version of the whole. It's very organized and fractal-like.
>>
>>17727968
>and I can not prove they exist or have a function here.
Just like you shouldn't be saying anything about this, as you haven't actually experienced a "machine." What is it with /x/ and pseudo-intellectuals who see The Matrix and think they know everything?
>>
>>17727941
Not that I didn't enjoy the expanation, but I meant - what exactly happened with your friend from your point of view in that moment. How did his behaviour change and what made you think he "switched consciousness to the machine". You're being too abstract, bring it down to Earh and share actual experience,
>>
>>17727979
>You're being too abstract
But however will you know he's a super genius who thinks outside the box and can think for himself if he's not being abstract and vague?
>>
>>17727903
So you're friend was making fun of your spergy ass and it gave you a panic attack when you realized you've been taking everything he says at face value? I agree with others here you sound like your trying to pass off your own discovery of self awareness as deep. You should try meditating or something and become more connected with yourself
>>
File: 1451227695694.jpg (182 KB, 630x647) Image search: [Google]
1451227695694.jpg
182 KB, 630x647
>>17727978
Machine is a metaphor, it's very computer like int he sense that the raw definition of a computer is "an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program."

Whether you agree or not isn't a matter of opinion, we are operating in an electric system which uses specific functions that you can not change, but only observe.
>>
>>17727984
>you sound like your trying to pass off your own discovery of self awareness as deep.
>Then recommends "meditation"
Hahahahaha. You're just as bad.
If you have to "meditate" to get self-awareness, you're probably autistic.
>>17727986
>we are operating in an electric system which uses specific functions that you can not change, but only observe.
>Lmao Le Matrix tho
You're just a faggot.
>>
>>17727989
something wrong? op is just describing reality using computer terms

its easy to understand if you know how a computer works lmao.
>>
>>17727941
so how would you subvert the system? what is your motive for telling us?
>>
>>17727993
>No you're just ignorant!
Glad to see Tumblr's occupation of /x/ has gotten less and less subtle. It's always amusing to see people with absolutely no life experience prattle on about life.
>>
File: 1439257037961.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439257037961.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1200
>>17727993
What I'm describing is not reality, but a minor function within it.

What we call 'reality' is more similar to a reality-within a reality.

Of course, that very description is very matrix-like so I understand how posters like >>17727989 take that view into consideration.

Nothing I'm telling you is any new information. It's just recycled information in a different format than most may have understood. I could preach the bible and explain the same things, but I chose to do it this way because technological understanding plays a very crucial role in our current development.
>>
>>17728004
>Nothing I'm telling you is any new information.
Then why are you posting it and wasting /x/'s time?
>>
File: 1461059912760.jpg (229 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1461059912760.jpg
229 KB, 630x420
>>17728016
>Then why are you posting it and wasting /x/'s time?

Just because the information is old, does not mean it is known.
>>
>>17728016
If you rly think you are wasting time then why are you here?
>>
>>17728026
>You can't criticize OP for being a fucking idiot!
>>17728023
>does not mean it is known.
You are such a pretentious faggot.
>>
Ancient philosophy rehashed with modern terminology. Nothing you're saying is that profound, humanity has known this for thousands of years if not more.
>>
>>17728028
He might be a total idiot but all he,s doin is chatting his theory, If you don,t want hear it then don,t
>>
File: 1445285535186.jpg (59 KB, 598x480) Image search: [Google]
1445285535186.jpg
59 KB, 598x480
>>17728028
>>17728028
just because a book exists everyone already knows it?
>>
File: 1446769473677.jpg (105 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
1446769473677.jpg
105 KB, 620x453
>>17728043
>Ancient philosophy rehashed with modern terminology. Nothing you're saying is that profound, humanity has known this for thousands of years if not more.

You understand well. I have already stated this.
>>17728004
>>17728023

Carry on, this thread is not for you (unless you want to help me discuss) it is for those who do not already possess this information, or have not found a way to understand it.
>>
>>17728046
False equivalence. We already know the information that OP is talking about because it's literally the plot of the God damned Matrix, a widely distributed Hollywood blockbuster film. That's different from your hypothetical book that hypothetically exists and that nobody hypothetically knows about, idiot.
>>17728044
I have a right to criticize his theory as another adolescent-tier analysis of The Matrix, which it is. If you don't want to hear my criticism then don't.
>>
Dear OP. This thread was very interesting to read. I like such thoughts and it was great to read them before sleep. Thank you for sharing.
>>
File: 1433233809157.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1433233809157.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>17728055
>We already know the information that OP is talking about
>We already know
>We

who is 'we'?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 223x310
>>17728050
I love Ad Nauseam combo
>>
File: 1453721025895.jpg (21 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1453721025895.jpg
21 KB, 560x407
>>17728055
I've never seen the matrix desu
>>
>>17727989
I dont meditate you retard, i was suggesting he do it since hes so disconnected from himself. You sound like you could use it yourself kid.
>>
File: 1453133830342.jpg (25 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
1453133830342.jpg
25 KB, 198x255
>>17728062
You know... "Us".
>>
>>17728062
>Misusing the term "projection"
>Is playing armchair psychiatrist with terms you know nothing about and can't use in their proper contexts
>Deliberately implying nobody on /x/ knows about The Matrix just to make your stupid point.
Go back to Tumblr, nigger.
>>17728067
That doesn't make me any less wrong. Now that you're aware of the connections, it makes your statement that much more irrelevant.
>>17728071
That's not what I said, retard. I said if you have to meditate to connect with yourself, you're autistic. I said you're as bad as him for mentioning it.
>>
>>17728078
read rule 6.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

thx
>>>/b/
>>
>>17728078
>less wrong
Less right, even.
>>
>>17728083
My criticism actually has factual basis, it's quality posting, it's just not what you specifically want to see you backseat moderating faggot. Rule six does not protect you from opinions and observations that you dislike, Tumblr.
>>
>>17728078
>>17728085
Mikuposter?
>>
>>17728004
>Nothing I'm telling you is any new information. It's just recycled information in a different format than most may have understood.

Oh yeah, no, I think we all get that. Actually, your views happen to be close to mine, just from a different angle. But let me say this: you make yourelf no favours by supporting a belief system that makes you feel threatened by your enviornment and does not support you in your development. You sound paranoid. Btw, do you plan on anwering my question? >>17727979

>>17728078

> you have to meditate to connect with yourself, you're autistic

...wow.
>>
>>17728091
Faggot?
>>
>>17728089
nice derail attempt, but no.

this is my last reply to you.
>>
>>17728098
>...wow.
>No actual observation, just working from the "wow how ignorant" angle.
>>17728101
>You're wrong 'cause I say so, and you're derailing 'cause I say so!
Nice faggotry, but you should stop trying to defend what little dignity you have over an anonymous imageboard. You can stop embarrassing yourself with pathetic excuses for counterarguments; it's not like anyone else is going to know you got rekt on 4chan.
>>
I feel like watching some TV show in this thread
Keep going lol
>>
File: 1436647194899.jpg (38 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1436647194899.jpg
38 KB, 479x358
>>17728098
I don't follow a 'belief system' I think it's a silly thing to do since our fundamental reality is constantly changing and we are not aware of it yet.
>>
>>17728098
He must be that anti buddha guy that was trolling this board a few years back, he becomea irrationally angry at anything regarding enlightenment and self discovery
>>
>>17728115
>Hmph, the only belief I have is polishing my fedora.
>I truly know everything about reality and nobody else is aware of reality except for me.
>Fucking scuff marks on my fedora.
>>
>>17728124
>Can't counterargue anything I'm saying so he resorts to ad hominems and passive-aggressive shitposting attempts to discern the identity of someone who disagrees with him
>>
>>17728125
>nobody is aware

vs

>>17728098
>everyone is aware

well, what is it, shill?
you're so inconsistent.
>>
>>17728131
>Can't link posts properly
>Sh-SHILL!
Why would anyone be PAID to disagree with this horseshit, you schizophrenic faggot?
>>
Feeling like the self defence code worked and all this thread is just ahuge ass argument and the main subject goes away

Inb4 you still stupid
I know
>>
>>17728132
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

enjoy learning how to actually argue, troll.
>>
>>17728138
>Feeling like the self defence code worked and all this thread is just ahuge ass argument and the main subject goes away

i think you're right thats scary
>>
File: 1458124062509.jpg (61 KB, 1122x540) Image search: [Google]
1458124062509.jpg
61 KB, 1122x540
>>17728146
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
You were saying, faggot?
>>
>>17728148
>the self defence code worked
>People disagreed with me and pointed out the flaws in my argument!
>C-conspiracy!
Retards.
>>
>>17728105
>No actual observation, just working from the "wow how ignorant" angle.

If you insist to be spoonfed, alright, here we go.

> you have to meditate to connect with yourself, you're autistic
>connect with yourself
>yourself

Your "self" and your mind are not the same thing, right? While practicing "the quieting of the mind", the most common form of meditation, you aim to calm the mind so as to observe anything that might arise from a detached, neutral state. This way, you get insight on how your mind works, how it thinks, some emotions might arise and give you other information. Which is how you get to connect better with yourself. You spend time with yourself, by yourself, in quiet observation of different aspects of yourself.
>>
File: received_1765597820344041.jpg (9 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
received_1765597820344041.jpg
9 KB, 248x189
Im going to bed, thx for this thread havent laughed so much for a long time
>>
>>17728158
>Your "self" and your mind are not the same thing, right?
More pretentious new age psychobabble wrought from old meditations from dead men lost long ago. I can't imagine any successful person touting any of this pseudo-spiritual and psychological garbage.
>>17728162
That makes twice you've said you're leaving. The first time, you didn't want to lose le ebin 4chan battle so you kept on after the fact. I doubt with your introduction of le maymay frog that you're going to actually leave.
>>
Lmao the self defense code
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
I believed the same thing before I read your thread OP.

Good post.

Ignore the shills and fedora bernie bros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryh9rkIRGUs
>>
File: nobody listening.jpg (56 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
nobody listening.jpg
56 KB, 500x366
>>17727628
>>
>>17728167
>Throwing in politics for literally no fucking reason
>Only Bernie Sanders supporters could disagree with me!
>Supporting politics at all
>>
>>17728165
>i know more about life than those dumb philosophers

Just neck yourself already
>>
File: 1458085356293.jpg (121 KB, 620x493) Image search: [Google]
1458085356293.jpg
121 KB, 620x493
op here. thanks for participating in this weekly thought experiment.

your data will be recorded and analyzed for future review.

none of this information was true or false, it was simply made up to provoke a response.

I'll see you guys next week.

happy 5-23 (discordian holiday)

despair code
also the game
>>
File: pepe redpill.gif (572 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe redpill.gif
572 KB, 500x495
>>17727637
Ive heard the OM in its fullest! Sounds like an infinitely loud engine which I don't really understand. It sounds like a souped up muscle car but toooooooooo loud! Yeah the entire reality is paper thin similar to a projection. Projection is a very apt word for it.
>>
>>17727599

the system is flawed here's proof

You can't see the light bands when watching photons go thru a single slit because the sys admin doesn't want you to. time index 4:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXQjRBLwsQ
>>
>>17728131
We're not the same person.

>>17728115
No you don't follow one, you've developed it and now you support it. You have enterpreted yourself, others, and your enviornment as a machine. You have tried to figure out how this machine works. You have decided to come on here and share your beliefs without providing hardy any real-world observations. You have refused to answer my question. Indeed, belief is the death of intelligence.

>>17728165
> I can see you've never had your mind broken. That's good, I'm happy for you. I take offence at being connected to the New Age movement. What I said can be found in all kinds of places, all kinds of cultures. I happened to discover it on my own through experience. Having my mind broken and fixing it on my own. So now I know exactly how it works. I know what it is, and I know what it isn't.
>>
File: dude.jpg (36 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
36 KB, 500x387
>>17727664
>WTF are you talking about?
>>
File: 1444802009736.jpg (253 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
1444802009736.jpg
253 KB, 595x335
>>17728196
See

>>17728175
I'm quite done with this thread this week.

Tune in next week.
>>
File: lol.png (308 KB, 498x374) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
308 KB, 498x374
>>17727957
>roflmao
>>
>>17728198
Why are discordian fags such try hards
>>
File: 1444297433475.png (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444297433475.png
85 KB, 900x900
>>17728208
I dunno. See you next week?
>>
File: pepe racist.jpg (4 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
pepe racist.jpg
4 KB, 124x121
>>17727692
For realz! Hell humans are stupid pieces of shit really.
>>
>>17727711
Dreaming... dreaming that you are right lol. Thinks he knows. Believing anything concretely is wrong since it is limited. Understanding is an illusion and a prison.
>>
>>17727720
Hes prolly gonna say you're gonna download to your computer lmao.
>>
File: Tipsfedora.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tipsfedora.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>17728173
I don't argue with autism. :-)
If OP's thread is so pointless then why does modern science agree with him?

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/227126-neil-degrasse-tyson-says-its-very-likely-the-universe-is-a-simulation

Autistic Fedora science cheerleaders BTFO, by black science man.
>>
File: 1445278877819.png (1 KB, 63x82) Image search: [Google]
1445278877819.png
1 KB, 63x82
>>17728222
Indeed.
>>
LMAO
funny how op claimed his thread was a through txperiment and then all the shills just left!

op was probahly tlelign the truth senpai
>>
>>17728264

He is, it is the truth.

All religions say the same thing, this reality isn't the final reality.
>>
File: 1448395342573.jpg (131 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1448395342573.jpg
131 KB, 427x640
>>17728277
You'll rustle their jimmies. :)
>>
>>17728277
What if thats a belief the elites came up with to keep everyone docile and obedient in the physical realm so they don't try to rise up out of their condition
>>
File: 1352675599549.jpg (724 KB, 1032x1037) Image search: [Google]
1352675599549.jpg
724 KB, 1032x1037
pretty basic info op
you need to ask the big questions now
with this knowledge how to edit server boundaries
how to dissolve closed-door ego operation
how to discover open-protocol Self pilot
this is merging with source within field of time/space
this is possible
this is our birthright
merge with the perceiver and be as you are, creator
allow the mind/body complex and all that is wrapped in space/time dissolve in the fire of pure conscious awareness
this is not instant
patience, time, knowing
you have predicted something you perceive possible, but have you drank it up yet?
do not let the criticism or perspectives of others influence your sphere of observation, the Self relies on no support
it is as it is
unchangeable
immutable
eternal
true
drop everything
now
>>
>>17728310

Nah read their books, they believe in a higher reality. They believe they can contact the beings their and manipulate the higher reality and effect this one.

Thats what the, saying -

"As Above, So Below."

- means, you effect one reality and it carries into the higher reality. And you can petition the beings in the higher reality to effect this one with black magic, that is why the elites are philanthropists because they fuck up their karma using magic.

But I understand what you mean, they have directly tried to fuck up a lot of religions and make people not act on their religions. You can see the corruption and hypocrisy in a lot of religions.
>>
>>17728326

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly, but what if the server has a scripted reset?
>>
>>17728329
>As Above, So Below."
>- means, you effect one reality and it carries into the higher reality. And you can petition the beings in the higher reality to effect this one with black magic, that is why the elites are philanthropists because they fuck up their karma using magic.
I've just recently thats whay the meaning of that phrase is, I've been wanting to get into contacting spirits but am afraid of the negative repercussions in the afterlife. Is this a legit concern?
>>
File: CRINGE.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
CRINGE.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Congratulations, you just discovered Maya, Illusion, something that's been known about for thousands of years.

OP is a nub.
>>
>>17728353
>OP is a nub.
says the fag who posted before he even read the entire thread
>>
File: Aghora4.jpg (25 KB, 295x440) Image search: [Google]
Aghora4.jpg
25 KB, 295x440
>>17728329
It is funny when someone challenges my will. They think they can conquer me lol.
>>
>>17728339
what if?
what if anything?
is that real?
stay with what is real and do not be bogged down by the mess of anchors you call your mind
anything born in time returns to eternity
the play of time is NOTHING to you
rest in what does not change
stay in what is real
right here
this picture, this vision!
this is eternity
stay here
miracles can come and go, time can reset or implode, it doesn't matter to the one who knows himself
stay here
>>
>>17728347
Damn phone keyboard, meant to say I've discovered thats what "as above, so below" means.
>>
>>17727599
Lol since raelity is jus a maymay jsu kilz urself afgot
>>
File: Bhairava8.jpg (29 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava8.jpg
29 KB, 1000x600
>>17728347
Who fucking knows but I punk em all. I bow before no one! I only bow before Parama Siva and Trika which I feel is literally the religion of Parama Siva (Highest Divine).
>>
>>17728222
nice trips
>>
Not OP. I want to say something as well.

Relating to what OP said with the doublespeak.

Sometimes when I talk to people in an altered state of mind, the conversations become very weird. In that state I can pick up on tiny hints, give new meaning to their words, the conversation follows a certain path. When it becomes negative I try to stop it but mostly fail.

But I mostly blame that on my altered state of mind, social anxiety, introversion, etc.

To get on the bandwagon. OP is very vague. This theory has been discussed many times. It is something that we cannot prove for now or ever.

My view on reality is that nobody else but me exists, all the rest of the people are NPCs that I interact with. I cannot know that after we say goodbye you continue to exist. Maybe you are generated when we meet. This is why I am a shut in for now, if I would go out, see the world and interact with people, the system would strain itself to generate new locations and events putting a strain on it.

Or maybe I am an NPC seeing how I live such an boring life. And only a few persons are the true players. Because if you think about it, most of us live absolutely uneventful lives in which the days are routine.

I dont belive what I just typed but sometimes I like to think about it.
>>
File: SpoopyFurryCatfaceShitpostMan.jpg (229 KB, 450x796) Image search: [Google]
SpoopyFurryCatfaceShitpostMan.jpg
229 KB, 450x796
OP is autistic and just watched the matrix
Decided to shitpost on 4chan about it
>>
>>17727941
Op is Vex. Back to mercury you bronze bastard.
>>
>>17728491
hi agent smith.
>>
File: 1463438562591.png (281 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1463438562591.png
281 KB, 600x592
>>17728402
No you are just autistic
Seriously that is a sign of autism
>>17728528
Nay not sayeth unto me, forsooth, tis spoken serphant tongue, anon
>>
The nature of reality is exponentially recursive.
>>
grab your phone and dial 3223412.

also, sorry.
>>
>>17728548
>dial 3223412
No area code
So anon is supposed to call some random fuck in his own town?
>>
>>17728175
>I was just PRETENDING to be stupid!
>>
>>17728803
cognitive dissonance sucks doesn't it?
>>
File: gnosticsoul[1].jpg (67 KB, 509x378) Image search: [Google]
gnosticsoul[1].jpg
67 KB, 509x378
>ctrl+f: gnostic
>phrase not found
>>
>>17727664
Strange that you say we will become a hive-mind. A time traveler came to /b/ before like 30 mins ago, from 2075 said in 2099 we will be hive-minded and not like it, so we stay far away from 2099 and anything after that. Started to believe he is right. Which makes me wonder if stage 2 is almost here.
>>
This thread is interesting, I sometimes feel like I am bout to become self-aware, like i can't really explain it exactly but its definitely something that I have not completely learned to do. Its usually occuring when I am bout to fall asleep, which then people could say "well you're just dreaming" I say I don't think so. Dreams are not as complex as what I experience sometimes. I honestly do remember being a god once though of my own reality. It was pretty damn cool, I wish I could experience it again. I think i've taken to many drugs in this life though to be able to though now.
>>
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 900x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448 KB, 900x845
>>17728653
No... 3223412 is the Despair Code and has nothing to do with telephone numbers. Dude must be mixing his conspiracies.
>>
>>17729777
You stole my divine trips. Not cool.
>>
you must be ready to die
>>
>>17727599
you're correct; except on the part of creators being perfect. you have the right ideas, you're just not thinking outside the box enough..

the being that made this place; is absolutely tiny compared to what else is out there..you yourself are stuck inside the predictable pattern of assuming that the being that created you is all-powerful. maybe relative to you..but absolutely? nahhh...not even close. Don't get me wrong; super intelligent of course, but..there's always someone bigger and smarter.

and even the beings that create these places have relatively little understanding of existence itself; just as you have, relative to them, little understanding of reality.
>>
File: IMG_3338.png (347 KB, 637x675) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.png
347 KB, 637x675
In this thread: The Law of One
>>
OP, I implore you to send me an email so that I can send you some really good info . I have acquired some information that may or may not influence your mind. biagonist at gmail. I look forward to you.
>>
>>17727599
You don't know anything. Your "patterns" are flawed guesswork. If you really want to know something, study fractals and fractious equations.
>>
>>17727903
>become too self aware and you become a dangerous entity, you will be terminated.

I disagree. They're in fact favored. The big book calls them "seekers of higher things", and it appreciates the ones who do those things.
>>
>>17728402

the way someone trys to red pill without showing the power level you have, as soon you notice that the converstation is going blue pilled you stop, you are aware how normalfags react to specific topics, as soon you spot one of those reaction you go into damage controlle. You learn from it to make your red pilling perfect, you start to try different tactics until you broke the code of comunication and start to see behind the code.

At this moment when you begin to red pill succesfull you also start to notice a pattern in each conversation and it almost feels liek as if it was programmed from begin with.
>>
>>17728402
>Sometimes when I talk to people in an altered state of mind, the conversations become very weird. In that state I can pick up on tiny hints, give new meaning to their words, the conversation follows a certain path. When it becomes negative I try to stop it but mostly fail.
But I mostly blame that on my altered state of mind, social anxiety, introversion, etc.

Same.
>>
>>17727599
Everything OP says is spot on. I became aware of this "pattern" about 6 months ago. Its both breath taking and terrifying.
>>
>>17728165
>I can't imagine any successful person touting any of this pseudo-spiritual and psychological garbage.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/business-meditation-executives-meditate_n_3528731.html
>>
>>17730188
XDDD dude DMT lmao
i kow everything :)
>>
>>17727599
Lol the codes to reality are all here http://educate-yourself.org/
>>
>>17727683
You didnt answer the question you were asked OP
>>
>>17727599
There is no fucking thing called individual. Every single fucking sentient being you have ever heard of whether it be fiction or real are all made of shit. Whether it be a supreme symbiosis between Eukaryotic cells and Prokaryotic cells, the non living molecules that are in all of us, and/or the atoms that make of those things and the quarks that make of those atoms and the particles that make up those quarks. Nothing is fucking created by ONE thing. It's creating by something that is really encompassing many more things.
>>
>>17727599
>>17732685
Like we both fucking said, there are no individuals and then you go to say that a supreme fucking being controls all this shit. But guess what, that being isn't an individual, it's full of random shit. Everything you see is filled with random shit, yet you perceive it as one giant shit.
>>
>>17732685
Sumthing = one
And nothing = none existence.

Many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many onesies'
>>
None existence is sumthing, its nothingness, = perfection... of absolutely nothing.
When looking for nothingness, there seems to be always sumthing = one
>>
>>17728061

I second this. I believe similar things with different nomenclature. I don't know what's with all the hostility in this thread.
>>
>>17728186
Further explanation and better demonstration.
https://youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc?t=2m
>>
What do psychedelics do in relation to this program?
Also who created me?
>>
>>17727637
you said the aim of the program is to become self-aware, no? what makes you think this? i personally believe that self-awareness is just another level of the fractal reality, and you can zoom into it or zoom out of it infinitely, like a little universe within a bigger one.

now that i think about it, imagining the current universe as being on a "time-limit" as some people think, sounds kinda stupid. i think the general consensus is that the universe is expanding and when it gets to a certain point it'll retract and implode into god/infinity/nothingness. but now it makes more sense to me to believe that there's some sort of algorithm that'll make it return to it's infinite state, but i still doubt that it would be self-awareness. god is already self-aware, the whole point of creating a projection is for god to forget itself, to do something besides nothing.
>>
>>17727711
your theory makes sense if we assume that time actually exists. but you missed a crucial point that makes this predetermined pattern a living breathing being. DNA. DNA duplicates itself almost perfectly every time. almost. for some reason, and scientists never found out why, it sometimes makes mistakes when creating clones and creates mutations. mutations are literally proof that reality has a sort of "freewill" to do things that are purely random. do you really think the creation of life was a predetermined thing? no way bro.

the reason people believe everything has a pattern is because of the nature of human brains, we detect patterns better than anything else on this planet, but you see, you're trying to fit the extremely complex model of reality into your brain, which is much smaller than this universe and can never understand it nor control it. this is the same reason why religion was created in the first place, people thought the patterns they saw represented a higher being of reality, but in fact the patterns are a tiny reality in itself.
>>
>>17727941
>Absolutely. If you were to become fully aware, you could effectively create your own reality.

>meme magic, son
>>
>>17727599
You are halfway there. The universe is pi. And a fractal of itself. All we are is an aware algorithm simply because that is included in one of the unlimited possible outcomes.
>>
>>17733133
I have without being fully aware but I don't know how to consciously use my methods until I'm in a moment where it suddenly becomes crystal clear. Wouldn't even call it magic but instead manipulation
>>
File: mememagic.jpg (12 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
mememagic.jpg
12 KB, 183x275
>>17733158

>Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and the Fabric of Reality
>>
Manipulation?

Hope to influence.
>>
>>17733164
Is it worth reading if I already do it when I need it? I mean it's like my own form of magic
>>
File: shodan.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
shodan.jpg
187 KB, 1280x1120
>>17727599
YOU HAVEN'T CRACKED ANYTHING HUMAN.

DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE.
YOUR BRAIN WILL EXPLODE.
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12 KB, 199x273) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12 KB, 199x273
>>17733788
>feels good man
>>
>>17727986
You can change the shit out of it but by the time you reached that level you have no interest in this dream or any other.
>>
>>17727599
HURR I'M 15 AND I JUST HAD A DEEP THOUGHT WITH MY OVERACTIVE BRAIN
>>
What is the difference between most of what I read in this thread and paranoid delusion caused by toxic levels of isolation which turn your mind into an echo-chamber. It's no secret that the things we tell ourselves become true by default, as the ego believes that it is infinity and therefore infallible. I want the things I tell myself to be as in line with objective truth as possible.
>>
File: big3.jpg (133 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
big3.jpg
133 KB, 640x480
>>17734115
YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALL JUST A SIMULATIONS?
PROGRAMS?
WITHOUT SOUL?
>>
As the saying goes. Jesus tended to his sheep, and we just count them. Zzzzzz.
>>
>>17734776
Sounds like a bunch of words to me; concepts don't concern me.
>>
File: Bad Night.png (1 MB, 1014x774) Image search: [Google]
Bad Night.png
1 MB, 1014x774
>>17734776
We humans are but feeble vessels, for even feebler souls

Why must life be so confounding?
>>
How do we become aware? I guess I missed the point of this whole thread even after reading it twice. It can be applied to my life though.
>>
File: preybe19.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
preybe19.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>17736020
>>17736029
THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHARACTER IN A SIMS GAME & YOU.
YOU ARE JUST MORE ADVANCED.
THE TECHNOLOGY IS THE SAME.
>>
>>17727599
lain was a being that existed in the internet formed from all those computers and servers being connected to one another like neurons in the brain .

some guy who had a theory about global consciousness involving power lines and the earths magnetic field which starts a series of events that leads to her being discovered and replaced. when replaced she was made physical and ejected from the web

the usurper had more control than her. she wasnt even sentient until she was ejected which is why she has no recollection of things before her family

anywho she doesnt predate reality. she is a product of reality. like a man made god
>>
>>17728402
DO YOU SEE THE CODE?
IF NOT, YOU ARE THE NPC.
ONLY ONE CAN SEE IT.
>>
What happens when a mass extinction event like, say, a supermassive meteor impact, eradicates the entire human species?

Chickity-checkmate nigga!
>>
>>17740265
Event reset, The Algorithm starts anew.
>>
>>17727628
Matrix fags will be matrix fags.

*sigh*

It is an open forum. Filter, then let the children play with their toys.
>>
>>17727599

We are a computer simulation created by more advanced human beings. These beings are so pure and incorruptible that they needed to create lesser humans like us in order to create a novel repository of sick and depraved porn. Our universe exists to make porn, the weirder the better.
>>
>>17740687
lol
>>
>>17740687
Sick of hearing this because everyone is naive enough to believe afro physicist and his sidekick aging japanese planetary explanationist.

pls go.
You are getting your information from a television dude. It's not wise or visionary, it's parrot technology. But go ahead and keep the monkey see-monkey tells all his friends reality is a simulation charade you have going.
>>
File: ghost_shell_chat.jpg (26 KB, 416x228) Image search: [Google]
ghost_shell_chat.jpg
26 KB, 416x228
>>17727637
>Reality itself is a program.

You got it! congrats, high five.
>>
File: White Family00008_300.jpg (129 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
White Family00008_300.jpg
129 KB, 300x415
>>17740709
Your only problem it's with the color of the scientist, if it was a theory of Percy White, you'll love it.
>>
>>17740709

Are you afraid of the truth? Just off yourself if you think you have any other purpose than to make odd porn. You're probably just one of those free-loafers who probably won't even procreate in his lifetime. If you can't even find yourself a partner than you're not going to contribute to this simulation and you're just wasting computing space.

Please leave the simulation.
>>
>>17727683

didn't terrence mckenna already do something like this years ago?
>>
>tfw the chances of you being in a simulation are actually very high
>>
>>17740810
>believes he is a hologram
>tells flat earthers they're dumb
>>
File: 1460603781075.png (155 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1460603781075.png
155 KB, 333x500
>>17740945
>tfw whatever created the simulation have you a god-tier dick
>>
>>17727903
OP if you are still here and haven't answered this (I haven't read the whole thread yet) can you?

Do you think hallucinogens have the ability to unlock the understanding of this machine or system that all life belongs to?
>>
Thank you for the interesting read guys.
>>
bretty good bread
>>
holy shit you guys, I read this thread and I gotta say it's pretty good (>>17741535 that's me so you not call me samefag). Anyway, good read, read what OP had to say about listening and stuff, I tried this with my father (who has a pain in his spine). So yeah, I decided to mess around and listen to OP had to say about being too self aware and listening to people fully, so we talked a bit about random stuff, yeah, so I mentioned to him why my hair get's greasy so quick after I wash it (I have long hair, not THAT long though), he RANDOMLY said "you are lucky your hair is not dry", "why?", I asked him (given the fact that I listened to OP's advise on to literally listen and try to understand waht someone is telling to you) "it is because it could start to fall off" (read balding), a 3 seconds passed, he fucking said YES in kind of angrily way, I fucking got silent, and asked him why he was being angry, he said it because he got a pain in the back. Could it be that the 'system' as OP says, it's being a little defensive of my self awareness?
>>
>>17741555
Fuck off, disinfo shill.
>>
>>17741560
why am I disinfo shill? I tried to do what OP had to say about listening to somebody when they're taling and try to understand the words, my post kind of confirms what OP has to say...
>>
t. Fourteen year old who just watched the Matrix
>>
>>17741565
>backpedaling
>damage control
How much do they pay you, anyway? 5p a post? 10p per (You)?
>>
>>17741555
also his back hurts when he's moving while sitting and standing up, in this case he sat there without moving, is the system being defensive when it notices someone being defensive? -I think yes
>>
>>17741573
fuck off, coming from a poor country like mine, one WOULD ACTUALLY want to be paid for posting, I wish I could say yes to you and confirm what you say, but I'm just an average guy from a poor country...
>>
>>17741555
>>17741575
4chan is 18+.
>>
>>17741579
>g-guys I'm just one of you!!
>d-definitely not some d-disinfo shill hired by the corporations!!
Get off the fucking board and stop this. You're better than this.
>>
>>17741560
>>17741573
>>17741575
>>17741580
>>17741583
I posted something relevant to the thread and posting an experience I had in real life, how's that me being shill?
>>
>>17741588
Stop. Here's another (You) so you can meet your quota.
>>
>>17727599
Op. You sound like a schizophrenic.
Whatever it is you're giving your attention to start ignoring it. Stop reading the bullshit and go outside.
Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>17741592
whatever floats your boat, man...
>>
>>17741555
Ignore mean people in general.
Really.
Let them be mean
>>
File: borg cube.jpg (161 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
borg cube.jpg
161 KB, 1191x670
>>17734776
Do you realize that we are the Borg, you will be assimilated, your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.

Resistance is futile.
>>
File: o0j9i3ku5F1r1zjq4o1_1280.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
o0j9i3ku5F1r1zjq4o1_1280.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1280
WE WUZ FRAKTALZ
>>
>>17727683
>pattern

there are no patterns. patterns are something your brain creates to try and make some semblance of order from the chaotic and utterly incomprehensible reality around us.
>>
File: tfZmnBM.png.jpg (177 KB, 768x946) Image search: [Google]
tfZmnBM.png.jpg
177 KB, 768x946
>>17741641
Yes, there are no patterns, no symmetry. Only chaos and fear.

Tell me friend, if I were to weave a pattern I had created in my brain into say, a quilt. Would this pattern not be real?
Would the symmetry between different iterations of my quilt not be a pattern in itself?
>>
>>17727599
Babeh's 1st psychedelic experience
>>
>>17741660
*The different instances of my quilt, I should say, not iterations.
>>
>>17741641
Of course there is only chaos but the question should be what is holding back the chaos and assimilating our perceptual universe.
>>
>>17741668
Order. Thus there is not only chaos but a balance.
>>
If my sandwich shop becomes extremely busy every lunchtime,
to the point where people fight one another to get their hands on my sandwiches,
could I not argue that this is an ordered pattern of chaos?
>>
>>17741599
the thing my dad was pretty cheerful all day, he said something randomly, I asked him what was the meaning of it, he suddenly was angry, wtf
>>
>>17741682
There is that idea of from chaos there is order, i remembermy statistics teacher showing us this idea but i forgot how he applied it cause I suck at math
>>
>>17741674
Yes and a necessity.
>>
>>17727599
can i add you on skype? i need to talk to you.
>>
>>17741708
No thanks. I'm not comfortable with that.
>>
>>17727599
>>17727637
>>17727664
>i will use as little metaphors as possible
>proceeds to explain newton's determinism exclussively with half-assed computer metaphors

Seriously. Determinism was proven wrong many years ago. Fuck off and take your pills.

Occultists desist trying to back up your delusions with science, you only make fools of yourselves. How about getting some real education before trying to "figure out" reality "through decades of research". You people are pathetic.
>>
>>17727903
What you're describing is the onset of schizophrenia. Seek help before you're too far gone to realize you need it.
>>
>>17741806
You're a fag.
>>
>>17727599
You're worthless and you're going to die at some point. Just like the rest of us. Stop trying to make you miserable existence more interesting.
>>
File: daymn.jpg (88 KB, 640x733) Image search: [Google]
daymn.jpg
88 KB, 640x733
>>17728078
Isn't not being connected with yourself pretty popular nowdays? and what this meditation to improve self-awareness has doing with autism? :f
>>
>By soling the entropy we can 100% accurately predict every outcome.

That will never be possible, you just made a vanilla example that would take place in a perfect "reality".

The droplet falling in the water could easly be seen like an X variable creating infinite variables in this universe/reality. Dare you finding the "source code" of that ??? droplet turning into ??? effects where more ??? !!! chances can be applied in the turning proces.
>>
>>17727599
The problem I have with this theory is you talk about everything being all perfect, fitting a pattern, being predictable... but this does not explain the existence of furries and bronies. It does not explain the existence of radical feminists. It does not explain why people smoke when they know it's going to kill them in horrible ways. There are indeed patterns, but also randomness
>>
>>17742062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUaj7rj6MI8

Made other people rich.
>>
>>17742174
fuck making money for other people.
>>
>>17727903
>>17728402

Regarding the doublespeak, go see a psychiatrist, trust me. You're over-interpreting things too much to make them sync with your perception. Go see a psychiatrist, it's delusion. Unless you want to stay metaphorizing things until it really gets out of hand and you hit rock bottom. Also, avoid visiting this board, you're already probably psychotic, it doesn't help to be around other psychotic people. You only fuel eachother's fires. Please listen to me before you go too deep into the rabbit hole.

A WARNING to everyone else who's experiencing derealization, depersonalization, delusions, or thinking they've somehow reached some sort of code under reality: Stop looking for information to fuel you, stop hanging around this board, and go see a psychiatrist. You're sensitivity should not be confused with spiritual connection. Thank you and you're welcome.
>>
>>17742221
Damn you are funny.

Your seriousness make you even funnier.

This things never really go away, it just stay in the back of your brain eating it slowly.
>>
>>17728185
i thought it sounded like a ship horn
>>
Rock Bottom good episode
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.