[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Johnny Got His Gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 3.png (139 KB, 528x288) Image search: [Google]
3.png
139 KB, 528x288
Oh god, this film is so depressive... The thought of being alive with no sight , hearing, movement, speech disturbs me as fuck. What did you think about this film? What about all the stuff related to not being able to live nor die? It's so fucking creepy...
>>
I looked this up online before because of the Metallica song "One". I was disappointed to hear that he was not accurately depicted in the film. It would be nice if a modern movie could do it properly, but I somehow doubt that would happen, as every remake coming out these days sucks hard.

But if you think about it realistically, anon, there's probably no way someone that badly damaged would survive for long, life support or no life support. It's supposed to scare you and make you think about the horrors of war, of course, but I'm pretty sure it's more fiction than reality.
>>
>>17731263
DARKNESS, IMPRISONING ME, ALL THAT I SEE, ABSOLUTE HORROR
>>
>>17731280
I see we got another fan.
>>
>>17731279
Actually there was a case where this happened with a british person I can't remember what site it was on but exactly what happened in the movie happened well except for the communication.
>>
>>17731280
Beat me to it.
>>
I've read the book but I haven't seen the film. In the book the nurse gives him a pity hj. Is this depicted in the film?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.