[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you have overactive third eye and crown chakras with weak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: nigganigga.png (424 KB, 7648x3200) Image search: [Google]
nigganigga.png
424 KB, 7648x3200
Can you have overactive third eye and crown chakras with weak chakras below, such as throat (communication), solar plexus, etc
>>
>>17722674
I have a hard time buying the chakra system as it is taught, as energy vortices in the subtle body influencing various areas of the psyche and metabolism. That being said, regardless of its authenticity, even if they are merely symbols of different layers of the human being, yes I do believe it is very possible to have stronger chakras above and weaker chakras below. Try and picture what kind of person that would be, somebody who's sahasrara is wide open like a portal, but who's muladhara is totally sealed and clouded. Or, worse yet in my opinion, somebody who is both grounded in this life and connected to the higher realms, but who's heart is shut up and they cannot bring the two together in Union.

TL;DR yes
>>
yes my crown and third eye were open af but my root was closed, did a balancing meditation and now I am gr8
>>
>>17722685
how to balance mdetitation?
>>
>>17722691
op seconding this
>>
There are two currents of energy. Prana, which is upwards traveling energy that culminates at the third eye. Apana is downward energy that is cleansing for the body and responsible for waist removal like sweat.

Prana starts at the perineum and travels up the hollow channel of the spine into the third eye. Apana goes down and disperses throughout the body terminating at the perineum.
>>
>>17722747
do you have any more information? i get what ur saying in a nutshell but more detail would help
>>
File: 1418540039561.png (546 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1418540039561.png
546 KB, 569x802
>>17722747
if i removed your waist would you die?
>>
>>17722762
Kriya yoga is big on this sort of thing.

Don't neglect physical strength either. I think a bunch of core exercises like sit ups and squats could strengthen your lower body a lot which could help you out a bunch.
>>
>>17722674
I once had a clairvoyant moment when i opened my third eye for a while

>Be me
>Cant sleep
>Try to sleep with ASMR stuff
>Doesn't work
>Decide to do some yoga/stretching to tire myself out so i can sleep
>Find a third eye opening yoga routine
>Start doing it on my bed
>Eventually am tired and lay down listening to it
>Super relaxed
>Start to feel a pins and needles sensation between my eyes
>Keep it up for a solid 10 minutes
>Go to sleep 5am
>Step dad wakes me up to say he's going to the hospital for routine stuff
>I'm half awake and say are my brother and his girl friend going to the hospital
>He's like wtf are you on about
>I say they got in a car crash
>He says whatever and i go back to sleep
>Wake up 2:30 in the afternoon
>Not sure if what i was thinking really happened
>Ask step dad what he heard about the car crash
>Said he never heard anything about it
>Hasn't spoken to my brother
>Weird
>Go to room
>Brother messages me on facebook
>"Me and Girlfriend just got in a car crash"
>Send a pic of girlfriends car
>WHAT THE FUG

And that's my story about how i opened my third eye and weird shit happened, Also apparently my great grandmother was psychic, And my aunt does shit like that too.
>>
>>17722929
I actually forgot where i was going with this, I was going to say how i can "control" energy in my body and move it up to my head and it helps me open my third eye, I don't do this stuff a lot and im a bit christian so i feel as if it's all a bit demonic, as if to say me opening my third eye is a gateway for demonic entity's to enter me
>>
>>17722937
your third eye is a gateway of knowledge... you can allow either negative or positive energy through. it can be helpful to a lucipher worshiper as well as a jesus worshiper or a wiccan or a buddhist on the same level. chakras were more than likely extremely important to jesus. the crown chakra above your third eye is actually a direct connection to god and all knowing and truth, i see no way at all how that negates christian energy
>>
>>17722954
Very interesting, Im not well versed in these things, I've just had a few experiences, And i was an atheist up until recently, All these things i don't delve deep into but when i do something usually happens.
>>
>>17722969
what yoga routine did you do to open ur 3rd eye if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>17722980
This happened about 2 years ago, Looked on youtube and i couldn't find it sorry, It really wasn't anything special just your average positions, I had never done it before so hey maybe it helped me more.
>>
>>17723034
i start with hamdoms, butterflys, quad stretches (warrior pose), left-to-right split, hip stretches, core stretch, childsplay, shoulder and back stretch, neck stretch, then i do that thing where you raise your arms up and bring them together above your head in sync with your breath
>>
>>17723053
That sounds pretty good, I haven't done this sort of stuff at all but i'll give your routine a try (After I look up what all of those are)
>>
>>17723084
ya its p relaxing i like doing it at sunrise its the best time

i have yet to try it moonbathing but i shouldve the other night when it was a full moon
>>
at one point i felt like i'd fulfilled maslows hierarchy of needs without a few of the base requirements
>>
>>17722674
All this new age bullshit....
Forget the charkras
>>
>>17722768
/x/ is now a board dedicated to stand up comedy
>>
>>17726278
>new age

do you know how old Buddhist tradition is?
>>
Why would you want to use anything other than the crown?
>>
File: rolf.gif (413 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
rolf.gif
413 KB, 500x360
>>17722747
>>17722762

>MFW there are 5 prana-vayus

>Prana - "inward moving air" - associated with heart, governs taking things in
>Apana - "downward moving air" - associated with root, governs removal and waste processes
>Samana - forgot what this one is, but moves from outward in, associated with solar plexus, governs assimilation and digestion
>Udana - "upward moving air" - associated with throat, governs ascension and speech
>Vyana - forget, but moves all around, associated with heart and lungs, governs circulation

It's a little more complicated and each one varies on its associations depending on the source.

Physical/Spiritual are super inter-connected. Having a good exercise regimen is key to being able to awaken spiritual powers.
>>
File: 1459887490932.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1459887490932.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>17722683
>Or, worse yet in my opinion, somebody who is both grounded in this life and connected to the higher realms, but who's heart is shut up and they cannot bring the two together in Union.
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>17722674
Yep

You can actually have it were only your higher chakras are lit up from heart chakra up. I find that actually easier to do. My tradition says you should have all of them lit up. Chakras are ganglia in the spine, nerve plexuses. Theres always energy there but you can increase it. I use to think it was all nonsense even with being able to activate them or what not. But I tried to see if focusing on certain ones do really alter the mood and state of being and it actually does. First chakra is suppose to be about survival and second chakras sexual and yeah it does make you sexual if you focus on that. Power chakra makes your will stronger like can make you a better fighter. Heart chakra is suppose to be all about love, to me its kinda comfy and neutral. Throat chakra like 1st couldn't really say. 6th and 7th chakra are in the brain and yeah thats fun :).
>>
>>17727323
Don't worry love is like an energy it will reform into new love in the future. You just have to be open for when it crosses your path again.
>>
File: Bhairava.gif (599 KB, 1150x832) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava.gif
599 KB, 1150x832
>>17727323
Don't be silly and do it. You can do it, it is available to all. Once hung out with this fake 1/2 hippy chick I thought was a fraud. She claimed earlier in the night her heart chakra was closed and I said don't be silly. 17 beers later I wondered if I could raise shakti (energy) up my spine after so many beers numbing my CNS. Sure enough it rose slowly and right when it hit my heart chakra she says don't do that. I say what cause I don't want to be deluding myself about things especially spiritual things. She then says I told you my heart chakra was closed.

O_O

How do you explain that!? If someone did that around me I don't think theres no way I could know! Although in Trika its said you can go into the same meditative state as another by recognizing the state their in. Like look at this nigga right here! Pic screams oh fuck what the fuck have I gotten myself into lulz.
>>
>>17726575
Old doesn't mean true
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.