[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something very peculiar happened to me a few days ago, over two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Something very peculiar happened to me a few days ago, over two nights. It hasn't happened since, which only makes me more confused as to what it actually was.

I have some ideas of my own of possible explanations, but I suppose I'll explain first.

>Been living in a shared house in Shinjuku, Tokyo for the past few months with my best friend, a big bearded viking looking Scandinavian.
>We've been having a lot of fun, visiting MOGRA, Akihabara, and even went to Kyoto and Osaka for a few weeks.
>I disliked Osaka so I told him I'd go back to Tokyo. He still wanted to see things in Osaka, so he decided to stay for a bit.
>After arriving home, I was extremely tired from the 9 hour bus ride, so I went straight to bed.
>In the middle of the night however, I was awoken by knocking on my door.
>I was very adamant that my friend and I get seperate rooms, so we don't grow tired of each other during this long trip.
>Because of this, partially as a joke, we began knocking in tune of our national anthem on the doors.
>Our country is a very small northern european country, and nobody else in the sharehouse are from northern europe, so nobody would likely know it.
>But nevertheless, knocking began in the tune of my national anthem, which had until now meant my friend and nobody else.
>I asked who was there, the moment I did, the knocking stopped. I was a bit too freaked out so I decided not to open the door and check.
>Next morning, I checked if my friend had returned.
>Nope, still in Osaka.
>Figured I might have been half asleep, or just heard a knocking pattern that wasn't there, or something.

But the next night, something even weirder happened.

>I'm lying down in my bed, browsing random threads, when suddenly I notice a silhouette in my window.
>My room has a window/see-through door type of deal with a closed off lower roof. There are stairs that lead to it, but the stairs are locked off.
>The windows lower halves are blurry like bathroom windows, and the upper half are clear.
>>
>The silhouette was crouched in the corner of the blurry part of my window.
>I was obviously pretty freaked out.
>Even moreso when I realised the slide was not locked.
>I quietly crawled to the slide door to lock it, making sure whoever were there didn't notice me.
>Was it a homeless guy, or some salary man who passed out drunk?
>I managed to reach the window, without the silhouette moving at all, but being so close to it freaked me out a lot.
>I reassured myself whoever it was, wouldn't notice me, due to the darkness of my room and the blurry windows.
>I moved my hand to lock the slide door, and I panicked as it forced a loud clacking noise.
>Quickly, I looked to see if the silhouette moved.
>It didn't.
>I couldn't sleep in my room, so I went downstairs to check if anyone was around in the livingroom area:
>Noone was around, when I came back, the silhouette was gone.

That was two days ago, nothing has happened since, and it wasn't supernatural, but a strange occurance that's freaked me out. I felt like sharing it.
>>
>>17724641
Thanks for sharing. Personally, the picture freaked me out more than the post itself, but definitely a chilling experience. I'm sure the last part was purely coincidental, but a good story still.
>>
Spooky
Ask your maybe it's just a prank bro.
Any updates?
>>
>>17724620
Well? What happened? Did your friend come back yet? It was probably him messing with you
>>
>>17725535
Well, the picture in question is that of a fursuit.
>>
Eesti?
>>
this is very strange are u just trolling or is this real because if it real i like to know more but if not it still would be a good scary story to tell
>>
>>17724620
That's weird something very similar happened to me while i was in Italy with my sis'. Maybe it's just some kind of coincidence, but still weird though...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.