[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /x/, I have a question about dreams. Please excuse me if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Okay, /x/, I have a question about dreams. Please excuse me if I seem crazy. I'll start with backstory.

I was raised by my fathers parents and my mothers parents and grandparents due to having a teenage mother. These six people made up my entire childhood. I was very loved and doted on. We were poor, so I didn't get spoiled with materials, just lots of love. They molded me into the person I am today. I lost my paternal grandparents first, around 11. They went six months apart.

Then my maternal great grandmother died when I was 12. My maternal grandmother and great grandfather went when I turned 13, sending me to my mother. My maternal grandfather was in an accident around 94, leaving him basically crippled and unable to care for me.

Nothing odd occurred until I was about 17 or so. Then the dreams started. It started with my great grandparents. I was a little girl again, and my younger sister and I were going to their house. There is an ominous feeling in the dream. I can still hear my grandmother calling for me from inside the house, her voice exactly as I remembered. We go inside, and something is off. This is where the dream varies. In some versions, only I know they are dead, and they shouldn't be there. In others, they themselves know they are dead. And they come after my sister and I. Sometimes I escape, sometimes she does. But it's never both of us. I have had this dream more than a dozen times, and continue to experience it at least once a year, even now at 28. I wake up crying, not from fear, but sorrow about what has taken place. That my beloved grandparents would kill my sister and I.

The other recurring dream takes place at my paternal grandparents. Usually, I am 7 or 8, and my family is playing cards or having a gathering. I go upstairs like I used to as a child. My grandparents are nowhere in sight in these dreams. But I'll be upstairs, happily playing away on my old Nintendo. The walls will start to break apart and a vortex forms. Cont.
>>
Part 2.

Even after the vortex forms, and the floor starts falling away, I don't call for help. I try to run down the stairs. Sometimes I make it to the stairs before I'm killed. Most of the time I don't.

I haven't had any dreams about my maternal grandmother I can think of, besides one where I had run into her, and asked her how she was there when she had been dead over a decade. She didn't answer.

Is there something that is making these places into terror filled dreams? I literally experienced no bad times to think of at any of those places. Only love. I'm thinking maybe it was the way they died?

Maternal grandmother-heart attack
Maternal g grandma-stroke/coma
Maternal g grandpa-coma
Paternal grandma-lung cancer
Paternal grandpa-blood clot/pneumonia

I'm wondering if there's a specific reason the only ones I saw in my dreams were my great grandparents? They were amazing people and still so in love as they were when they were married in the 1940s.

Any observations/thoughts are most appreciated. This is driving me insane.
>>
Recurring dreams are honestly a strange thing imo. I would probably try clearing my mind. Meditate. I'm not the meditating type but I'd recommend it. Try astral projection. It's a wonderful thing from what I hear.
>>
>>17724459
>>17724480
How is this paranormal? Anyway, sounds like you're fucked up in the mind, maybe your problem is with accepting the concept of death more generally, but I don't know shit so whatever.
>>
>>17724883
>sounds like you're fucked up in the mind
>How is this paranormal?
>even asking
>>
Op here. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem paranormal. I wasn't sure where else to ask dream related questions. But I will look into astral projection.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.