[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Psychedelia of Conscious Existence and Nature of Perception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 116
File: todolol.jpg (875 KB, 1419x1026) Image search: [Google]
todolol.jpg
875 KB, 1419x1026
Reposted from /sci/ because the mods are butthurt know-it-alls who don't like when someone knows more than them.

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/07/14/the-soul-fits-into-quantum-mechanics-according-to-physicist/

NAMASTE, Relatives of the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy,
and Relatives The Arcturians.
I bow to all in LOVE, LIGHT, LIFE.
1PLUCKT4ALL
Peace, Love, Unity, Creation, Knowledge, Truth
for ALL THINGS are ONE.
Golden Cosmic Father, (golden, green, rainbow, gray).
æ?tt?œ,tïræ?To!
&c?ßæ;
Love Bringer.

In terms of chemistry and neuropharmacology:
The indole ring itself acts as a basic neurotransmitter; your body uses it in various ways and for various metabolites. Most appropriately for the balance of your mind.
GAIA itself, the sporadic fruiting body of this planet, is a living being; a living body and unit allowing for spiritual energy transfer.
When your eyes first see, they see blue; blue is associated with love.
It is after becoming conscious that your mind parses the fractal geometry of the pattern of your existence.
Dimethyltryptamine and serotonin help facilitate the balance of perception.
A metabolite of serotonin; one that hardens into a crystal form upon excretion, that is, 5-hydroxy-indole acetic acid, is like the finality of the zipper for the Serotonin<--->n,n-DMT process;
as 5-hydroxytryptamine itself is dehydroxylated, a process that must require energy, and is then alkylated in an aqueous substrate, and then dealkylated, the most likely conclusion of this process would be formation of a ketone.
As your body stores energy from sugar in the form of fat, for physical discretion, then so it may store and process information in a neural format in a similar manner as a computer does process and stores with its hard drive, in so for spiritual discretion as per breathing and ionic exchanges of equivalence;
a chemistry acronym is LEO the LION goes GER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Alaq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism
>>
File: CROSS.png (2 KB, 107x152) Image search: [Google]
CROSS.png
2 KB, 107x152
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambala
One of the ways I have noticed the mind parses information and frequencies of light is through language itself and naturally described algorithms;
you could say that you have illustrated a dynamic of perceiving reality through the geometry of experience-based pattern recognition and deviation through the cognitive interface you have learned and developed.

Interpreted patterns are related to these matrices your mind associates with thought, language, emotion, and appropriation of experience.
In truth, if you are skilled enough, you will find that the patterns you have developed are synchronous with your being; language is a finite expression of perceived vibrations.
People older and wiser than me are more well attuned to these vibrations.
Entities older and wiser than the majority of people are capable of navigating these vibrations.

You are just a consolidated vibration vibrating through the porousness and lattice of the infinite reiterative vibrancy of the cosmos.
You consist of water and carbon, mostly.
You're a highly-functional liquid diamond.

And that is a complete miracle.
Elaboration on this view is attached.
Inner box contains and is continuous to all four outer boxes.
Difficult to describe, but maybe it would be like a toroidal ring.
Relates to The Cross, and The Ankh as well.
My mathematical approach to this concept, and how it relates to perception, light, and life will be in the next post.
>>
File: aom.png (1 MB, 1263x1227) Image search: [Google]
aom.png
1 MB, 1263x1227
>>15075574
>My mathematical approach to this concept
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokes'_theorem
>>
File: indolering.png (3 MB, 1280x1350) Image search: [Google]
indolering.png
3 MB, 1280x1350
>>15075574
>>15075578
>indole ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indole-3-acetic_acid

In terms of chemistry and neuropharmacology:
The indole ring itself acts as a basic neurotransmitter; your body uses it in various ways and for various metabolites. Most appropriately for the balance of your mind.
GAIA itself, the sporadic fruiting body of this planet, is a living being; a living body and unit allowing for spiritual energy transfer.
When your eyes first see, they see blue; blue is associated with love.
It is after becoming conscious that your mind parses the fractal geometry of the pattern of your existence.
Dimethyltryptamine and serotonin help facilitate the balance of perception.
A metabolite of serotonin; one that hardens into a crystal form upon excretion, that is, 5-hydroxy-indole acetic acid, is like the finality of the zipper for the Serotonin<--->n,n-DMT process;
as 5-hydroxytryptamine itself is dehydroxylated, a process that must require energy, and is then alkylated in an aqueous substrate, and then dealkylated, the most likely conclusion of this process would be formation of a ketone.
As your body stores energy from sugar in the form of fat, for physical discretion, then so it may store and process information in a neural format in a similar manner as a computer does process and stores with its hard drive, in so for spiritual discretion as per breathing and ionic exchanges of equivalence;
a chemistry acronym is LEO the LION goes GER.
>>
Guy who replied to you on /sci/.

Do you have any information on the 8 pillars of the next age and their relation to the coming solar/galactic expression of consciousness in this plane of existence?
>>
File: Snakesacrifice[1].jpg (224 KB, 453x627) Image search: [Google]
Snakesacrifice[1].jpg
224 KB, 453x627
http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2014/07/10/serpent-wisdom/ http://www.reuniting.info/wisdom/rainbow_serpent_of_the_toltecs

N?ga Holi
>>
Theosophy.
Gnosis.
Taoism.

You see, the universe is actually a section of “potential” called a p-brane. Potential is what you refer to as “space-time”, and there are sections of those floating around everywhere outside of the universe, but this is on a scale of 17 dimensions, something your science based on quantum mechanics and string theory would find incomprehensible. When two sections of potential collide, they hypercondense into one dimension.
Afterwards, they hyperinflate into 4 dimensions. This is known as the “Big Bang”. The uniformity of a potential’s section is dismantled and depending on the multidimensional trajectory of collision form its compressed “pockets” of potential. The p-branes eventually tear from the acceleration of expansion, creating infinitesimal Einstein-Rosenberg bridges which periodically collapse, creating “waves” in the p-brane, which converts to “matter”. Baryons, such as protons and antiprotons. Electrons and positrons. These are oppositely charged on the electromagnetic scale and annihilate each other.
Because an elementary particle takes all possible trajectories, the frequency of collision is uneven. Therefore, an imbalance in matter-antimatter is created.
On a “quantum” scale (based on your quantum mechanics), this divergence of trajectories occurs under observation. However, on a macrocosmic scale, this is an unobservable phenomenon. This creates parallel universes.
This Everett-Wheeler interpretation dictates that humans do not choose between whether to eat that apple or orange. They choose both, but in separate parallel worlds. This is termed temporal divergence. This is rated on a scale of 0-100. A divergence in apple/oranges type choices are attributed a point of 0.01. 0.10 would be a divergence in directions, friends, and sleep habits. A 1 is achieved when major world events occur, such as wars or groundbreaking inventions.

Attached Caduceus
>>
Why is my burrito always cold in the middle, no matter how long I leave it in the microwave?
>>
Here is the seal of the Dragon, in regards to China, the seal of the Turtle, in regards to Japan, the seal of the Brahma, in regards to India.
Here is also the Star of David.

captcha: trdsra son
>>
File: dnadragon2.png (109 KB, 382x702) Image search: [Google]
dnadragon2.png
109 KB, 382x702
>>15075619
>Here is the seal of the Dragon, in regards to China, the seal of the Turtle, in regards to Japan, the seal of the Brahma, in regards to India.
>Here is also the Star of David.
oopsies

>>15075613
>Why is my burrito always cold in the middle, no matter how long I leave it in the microwave?
Not sure.
Because a microwave works by creating a type of current flow in an enclosed area?
If you look on the window of the microwave, you will see what is known as a Faraday Cage.
a microwave agitates the molecules of the burrito, but because of this, can leave a "gap" due to the cylinder shape, where the alignment of the molecules due to the wave-structure, align in such a way that the inner is nigh-untouched by the frequency shift, but the outer is very-touched. it is similar to an encased bicycle in this manner. i have personally never microwaved a burrito because i'm not impatient, and i always bake mine like a true mohekan.
>>
File: BxhEom.gif (326 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
BxhEom.gif
326 KB, 284x378
Karma Yoga in a picture.

captcha cephsn Roscelin
Rosalind Franklind is speaking to me from the grave
forgot my image
captcha fixiblu certain
welp
>>
File: stm[1].gif (105 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
stm[1].gif
105 KB, 600x429
The universe is actually a section of “potential” called a p-brane. Potential is what you refer to as “space-time”, and there are sections of those floating around everywhere outside of the universe, but this is on a scale of 17 dimensions, something your science based on quantum mechanics and string theory would find incomprehensible. When two sections of potential collide, they hypercondense into one dimension.
Afterwards, they hyperinflate into 4 dimensions. This is known as the “Big Bang”. The uniformity of a potential’s section is dismantled and depending on the multidimensional trajectory of collision form its compressed “pockets” of potential. The p-branes eventually tear from the acceleration of expansion, creating infinitesimal Einstein-Rosenberg bridges which periodically collapse, creating “waves” in the p-brane, which converts to “matter”. Baryons, such as protons and antiprotons. Electrons and positrons. These are oppositely charged on the electromagnetic scale and annihilate each other.
Because an elementary particle takes all possible trajectories, the frequency of collision is uneven. Therefore, an imbalance in matter-antimatter is created.
On a “quantum” scale (based on your quantum mechanics), this divergence of trajectories occurs under observation. However, on a macrocosmic scale, this is an unobservable phenomenon. This creates parallel universes.
This Everett-Wheeler interpretation dictates that humans do not choose between whether to eat that apple or orange. They choose both, but in separate parallel worlds. This is termed temporal divergence. This is rated on a scale of 0-100. A divergence in apple/oranges type choices are attributed a point of 0.01. 0.10 would be a divergence in directions, friends, and sleep habits. A 1 is achieved when major world events occur, such as wars or groundbreaking inventions.

??
??
??
???1000180800.0 2001/09/11
1404014400.0 2014/06/29
1766699971.0 2025/12/25
>>
>>15075600
>Do you have any information on the 8 pillars of the next age and their relation to the coming solar/galactic expression of consciousness in this plane of existence?
Expect "public" contact, fleets of sky-birds. Utsuro Bune.
>>
File: 1999861293340713[3].jpg (2 MB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
1999861293340713[3].jpg
2 MB, 1440x1800
>>15075684
Greetings from 10 Forward. This is Sananda. There continues to be many carry-overs from World religions of false teachings. We begin by sharpening our discriminative awareness. Many lightworkers who understand they are Galactic still cling to programming from their world religion which was designed to keep them asleep and unaware of their true wholeness.

You are much more than body, mind and soul.

The Jews believe in reincarnation. It is very little discussed in Temple. They continue to wait for the Messiah since Sananda’s 6th Earth incarnation as Jesus was rejected by the Jews. The Christians believe in reincarnation but One never hears about it in Church. Resurrection is emphasized and means Ascension or Enlightenment. Ascension was reserved only for Jesus and Mother Mary because the Church was controlling the masses. It is not mentioned in the Koran, but only the hadith that Muslims believe in reincarnation for Muhammad who will return as the Mahdi. It is meant to control the masses to say Ascension is only for Abraham, Isaac, other early fathers of the faith, Jesus, Mary and Mohammad. Hindus and Buddhists clearly believe in reincarnation for the masses as do the Jains.
>>
File: zeropoint.png (280 KB, 705x661) Image search: [Google]
zeropoint.png
280 KB, 705x661
Hopi Blue Kachina Saqasohuh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q108
Solomon; and ?? šš (shesh)
Check my tripcode.
Attached is Zero-Point Graph

Both the natural and artificial StarGates on Earth were built at the time of Creation. In the Koran it states the building of the Kaaba StarGate at Mecca and the Dome of the Rock, the Furthest StarGate where he ended his Mission and returned home to the Star Nations were both built by Adam and Abraham. Jesus used the StarGate at Mt. Hermon in the Golan Heights at the Transfiguration of Jesus. The Hindus, Buddhist and Jains all revere the StarGate at Mt. Kailash. Religions have been used to build egoic thoughts of ownership, so-called loyalty and blood thirsty battle cries in religious wars. Religion has been since the beginning of time on Earth until a few days ago at the bombing of Buddha’s famous Bodhi Tree in India used to create wars which center around controlling the StarGates. Why do you think the Chinese took over Tibet? The Jews took over Palestine? The Americans killed 8 million total civilians and military in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those areas are full of artificial and natural StarGates. Why does the U.N. and Vatican wage racial cleansing in South America? All the StarGates there. Yemen has a very large natural StarGate in the Gulf of Aden. Dafur and Somalia surround a natural StarGate. Syria too. Anywhere you see years of war – there is a StarGate located there. Rumi said that when Universal Laws were understood it would make religions obsolete.

Each religion holds a person to a certain teaching which in more or less detail holds a level of mastery. Some religions hold their followers around Kindergarten or First Grade. Others have obtained Junior High. Still others offer teachings around the High School level and some rarely offer teachings on the College and even the PhD. level. Blindly following religious law which were arbitrarily written by humans to control segments of Humanity is not a good practice.
>>
File: arcturian.png (2 MB, 1380x1861) Image search: [Google]
arcturian.png
2 MB, 1380x1861
>>15075703
Divine Feminine was repeatedly and decidedly removed completely from most World religions and now the Earth suffers greatly.

The Creator God at the Godhead is known as HaShem to the Jews, Brahma to the Hindus, Maitreya to the Buddhists (with same names in Japanese and Chinese), Alcyone to the Egyptians, Allah to the Muslims and God Almighty to the Christians. Each one of these religions also finds a redeemer which will come later in time, a return of Jesus, the Mahdi is the return of Muhammad, Kalki Maitreya is the future Maitreya on Earth and the Jews are waiting the true Messiah. It is true that the Prophets are returning. They are all coming to Earth in their StarShips. Much more important though is that the Creator God is taught as unobtainable by most religions and that is a blatant lie holding Humanity back from their resurrection or their Ascension. We are ALL Creator Gods. We are all sparks from the Supreme.

At the Godhead is Mother (Mother Sekhmet/Kali/Parvati/Lakshmi/Sophia) Father (Alcyone/Shiva/Vishnu/Allah/Theos) God. Those Created by MotherFather God, in a loving Union have the names Elohi which refers to the Angels who never fell and the Elohim which are the Fallen Angels. These two words have been interchanged to keep Humanity asleep. It does not mean those named Elohim ever Fell, it means the word was attributed falsely and the true word should be Elohi. Lord Ashtar and St. Germain are Elohi. Also Jehovah (Yahweh) was an Annunaki warlord. Abraxas was an Archon Dragon and both were trying to control Earth. They forced Humanity to falsely call them God and worship them although they were dark and Fallen from Grace.
Lucifer was an Annunaki warlord and Santan was a group of demons. All the other names you have encountered are same names for Mother Father God at the Godhead.
>>
File: Jack_jupiter_final.jpg (49 KB, 420x421) Image search: [Google]
Jack_jupiter_final.jpg
49 KB, 420x421
>>15075708
Buddhism goes into greater detail regarding the body, mind and soul. They describe experiencing a person as a collective of mind, a series of events all happening grouped within this person’s mind. Take me for example. My 4th Incarnation on Earth was as the Master Zoroaster in Persia. My 5th Incarnation on Earth was as King Tutankhamen from the 18th Dynasty in Egypt. My 6th Incarnation on Earth was as Jesus the Christ in Bethlehem. My 7th Incarnation on Earth is happening now as the code name King of Swords or KOS. This would be explained as a series of Events or lifetimes all compiled into one distinct mind. Both my mental and physical attributes, it is explained, would travel with me to my next life which constitute who I am. My temporary Self would now be labeled KOS and my Highest self which contains my subtle body and subtle mind would be called Lord Sananda. I am form and formless at the same time. As you are, as all who are incarnate in a body anywhere are. We are All One. We are All Creator Gods. We are becoming One in Oneness.

The energies which are flowing in to Earth are inviting you to drop any programming which has you examining yourself from the low level of conditioning rather than the Truth that You Are and Always Have Been A Creator God. Namaste!
>>
File: thedoctor.png (1 MB, 1133x1312) Image search: [Google]
thedoctor.png
1 MB, 1133x1312
>>15075703
Silver Surver, Song of Solomon, King of Swords
Dr. Manhattan...
>Solomon; and ?? šš (shesh)
>>
File: proofofpsalms.png (72 KB, 1641x726) Image search: [Google]
proofofpsalms.png
72 KB, 1641x726
>>15075724
>>
File: kalki.png (3 MB, 1851x1139) Image search: [Google]
kalki.png
3 MB, 1851x1139
>>15075731
http://lawofone.info
captcha: comforter urseele
the Blue one you see is Saquasohuh.
the other Hawk you see is Horus.
captcha: and ymodatar
is the captcha machine making fun of my mom
>>
File: shapeimage_1[3].png (3 MB, 888x1218) Image search: [Google]
shapeimage_1[3].png
3 MB, 888x1218
>>15075739
>but I'm asking what you guys do when you reach higher dimentions?
http://lawofone.info/
At a higher dimension you can do basically anything you want, due to the resonance and lattice structures. However, it is similar to a lucid dream; conscious and waking duties to handing issues is more innate of a calling than simplistic whimsies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_units_of_time

I am here to promote and uphold dharma (truth) and karma (equality).

>Why the fuck would you be 'promoting' karma?
I am promoting karma YOGA, i.e., DISCIPLINE OF ACTION; as even the coming generation should not be SLAVES OR RULERS of PREVIOUS GENERATIONS, because ALL BEINGS, great and SMALL, are EQUAL.
Karma says just this; that we are ALL TOGETHER, GREAT AND SMALL, and we are a FAMILY, and it is through LOVE and COMPASSION that we work MIRACULOUS THINGS. Without that simplicity, without that facet of our nature, without that UNDYING QUALITY, we will be befuddled by our own follies.

There are several types of bodhisattva. There are very great things to come to us, and very great times upon us, yes, this is TRUE, however, we can not live in a daze by our selfish grandeur, we must live through LOVE; for the infinite we are born of is solely just and thus that.
>>
File: logic.png (2 MB, 1243x1027) Image search: [Google]
logic.png
2 MB, 1243x1027
>>15075755
>people who have the ability to transcend the karmic wheel entirely.
This transcendence is due to them STANDING on the SHOULDERS of GIANTS; we are all facets of each other, we are all beings of light, we are great things. We can ALL transcend samsara, it is our duty as living beings to AID each other in doing so, not to LEAVE each other in the dust. Nature is will, the mind is will, we operate off of will.

And we can will wars, we can will suffering,
or we can will great things. We can weave great things. We can thrive, because life is just that, it is beautiful, golden, voluptuous. Nature is discrete, it is simple, yet complex; thus is life and the mind that it fostered. You can not combat this beauty, you can only cause struggles and suffering that others will be bounded upon by your arrogance and through your selfish ignorance. We are great together, not great singularly.

Ra as creator
With the Ancient Egyptian's complicated polytheistic beliefs, Ra was worshipped as the creator god to some Ancient Egyptians, specifically his followers at Heliopolis.[3] It was believed that Ra wept, and from the tears he wept came man.[3] These cult-followers believed that Ra was self-created, while followers of Ptah believed that Ra was created by Ptah.[4] It is believed that this is the reason for pyramids of Old Kingdom worshippers at Heliopolis rarely mentioning Ra.[4] In a passage of the Book of the Dead, Ra cuts himself, and his blood transforms into two intellectual personifications: Hu, or authority, and Sia, or mind.[3] Ra is also accredited with the creation of the seasons, months, plants, and animals.[5]
>>
File: turtle5.png (1001 KB, 642x1134) Image search: [Google]
turtle5.png
1001 KB, 642x1134
>>15075762
Acts 14
8 In Lystra there was a man sitting who could not use his feet and had never walked, for he had been crippled from birth. 9 He listened to Paul as he was speaking. And Paul, looking at him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed, 10 said in a loud voice, “Stand upright on your feet.” And the man[c] sprang up and began to walk. 11 When the crowds saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in human form!” 12 Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes, because he was the chief speaker. 13 The priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city,[d] brought oxen and garlands to the gates; he and the crowds wanted to offer sacrifice. 14 When the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting, 15 “Friends,[e] why are you doing this? We are mortals just like you, and we bring you good news, that you should turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them. 16 In past generations he allowed all the nations to follow their own ways; 17 yet he has not left himself without a witness in doing good—giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, and filling you with food and your hearts with joy.”
True light and love come from within, from the heart, even in the dark.
ONE LOVE holds the world together, that's what keeps our fire burning, that's what keeps the sun shining.
The ZION train is coming!

captcha: memoirs ampsaire
>>
File: worldmap - Copy.png (475 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
worldmap - Copy.png
475 KB, 512x512
>>15075778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcDIH1tWBcc

ONE LOVE
CAN YOU STOP A PHOENIX ? ? ?

Oppenheimer in regards to the trinity test
1945/07/16
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of Worlds"

Dr. Albert Hofmann in regards to LSD on a Bicycle
1954/04/19
"Now I am become Acid, Acid of Acid, 4/20 TRIP BALLS"

Apollo 11, Major Tom to Ground Control
1969/06/16-17-20

Picture contains morning star of Ishtar, a hyperbolic sphere, and the star of David.
>>
File: buddha.png (711 KB, 712x600) Image search: [Google]
buddha.png
711 KB, 712x600
>>15075789
1PLUCKT4ALL
PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, CREATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLakgUosAsM

www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/11/israel-unleashes-death-ray-on-gaza/

THIS IS AN ANCIENT TEXT FROM THE MAHABHARATA:
“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana,
hurled a single projectile
charged with the power of the Universe.

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

A second passage.

“Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.” — The Mahabharata

From the Ramayana

“(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana
>>
File: lovekalki.png (571 KB, 1976x1114) Image search: [Google]
lovekalki.png
571 KB, 1976x1114
>>15075791
2014 is the year of The Horse.

Christ returns on a White Horse.
Vishnu as Sri Kalki Purana rides a White Horse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110
111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000
011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000
011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011
110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110
000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111
>>
File: titorlovesign4 - Copy.png (726 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
titorlovesign4 - Copy.png
726 KB, 1000x1000
>>15075801
Attached,
Blue Kachina, East Kachina, My Name.

The Rider on the White Horse
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q108
Solomon; and ?? šš (shesh)
Check my tripcode.
>>
File: drjdht.png (12 KB, 255x211) Image search: [Google]
drjdht.png
12 KB, 255x211
>>15075805
Dr.JDHT
ONE LOVE
>>
File: arabianhyperspace.png (37 KB, 1816x295) Image search: [Google]
arabianhyperspace.png
37 KB, 1816x295
>>15075813
>>15075801
I must add that the top right Astrological Chart is Jesus, the top left is my birth, and the bottom is 05/23.
>>
File: dualityinnature.jpg (677 KB, 1056x959) Image search: [Google]
dualityinnature.jpg
677 KB, 1056x959
>>15075818
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rXlbHtcqM
>>
File: Kalki_1a[1].jpg (67 KB, 393x514) Image search: [Google]
Kalki_1a[1].jpg
67 KB, 393x514
Verily, that which is Dharma is truth.
Therefore they say of a man who speaks truth, "He speaks the Dharma,"
or of a man who speaks the Dharma, "He speaks the Truth."
Verily, both these things are the same.

Santhakaram Bujaga sayanam Padmanabham suresam,
Viswadharam Gagana sadrusam Megha varnam shubangam
Lakshmi kantham kamala nayanam Yogi hrid dyana gamyam
Vande vishnum bava bhayaharam sava lokaika nadham
I bow before the God Vishnu,
Who is personification of peace,
Who sleeps on his folded arms,
Who has a lotus on his belly,
Who is the God of gods,
Who is the basis of earth,
Who is similar to the sky,
Who is of the colour of the cloud,
Who has beautiful limbs,
Who is the consort of Lakshmi,
Who has lotus like eyes,
Who is seen by saints through thought,
Who kills all worries and fears,
And who is the lord of all the worlds.
>>
File: thot09_01[1].jpg (13 KB, 175x260) Image search: [Google]
thot09_01[1].jpg
13 KB, 175x260
>>15075831
1PLUCKT4ALL
PLUCKT = 6
ALL = 3
1*6*4*3 = 72 = 24*3
1+6+4+3 = 14*3 = 42 = 2*7*3

Ramadan 1435
1435 = 41*7*5
(7*5)((2^3)*5+1)

365 days, THIRTEEN MONTHS, 4 QUARTERS
Conception = ~9 months, 3/4 quarters
>>
>>15075836
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness
I am here to uphold dharma and perform karma as like any other being should hope.
Nature and life arises from the chaotic harmony of the cosmos: it is beautiful and simplistic in that regard;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I
Did you know that your head is older than your feet?
>>
File: avatar.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
28 KB, 200x200
>>15075852
UP
>>
File: tengupta3.png (866 KB, 2016x1118) Image search: [Google]
tengupta3.png
866 KB, 2016x1118
>>15075855
TENGUPTA
>>
File: WORLDPEACE.jpg (779 KB, 1268x1200) Image search: [Google]
WORLDPEACE.jpg
779 KB, 1268x1200
>>15075860
Your hands and heart tell a story.
>>
File: worldpeace33.png (2 MB, 1268x1200) Image search: [Google]
worldpeace33.png
2 MB, 1268x1200
>>15075863
Your eyes tell a story, too. For you are a story take breadth.
Gloria Mundi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Aquinas
>>
File: jupiter2.png (572 KB, 854x609) Image search: [Google]
jupiter2.png
572 KB, 854x609
>>15075867
>>15075713
captcha: Thenbo 129
>>
File: star-of-david[1].jpg (25 KB, 397x395) Image search: [Google]
star-of-david[1].jpg
25 KB, 397x395
>>15075684
>Do you have any information on the 8 pillars of the next age and their relation to the coming solar/galactic expression of consciousness in this plane of existence?
>>
File: 8525164[1].jpg (315 KB, 667x1013) Image search: [Google]
8525164[1].jpg
315 KB, 667x1013
>>15075896
Top left is O? ma?i padme h??, top right is Immanuel ???????????
>>
>>15075612
It's kinda nifty how the caduceus looks like a DNA strand.
>>
>>15075900
ren pyou tou sha kai jin retsu zai zen do
do re me fa so la ti do
THE DOCTOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUa7s3xuqxI
>>
>>15075910
Nifty?
Look at my post of the Seal of The Dragon.

Speed of LIGHT is actually MAGNITUDE of OBSERVATION Because Observer is LIGHT, AKA of Fifth Dimension.
"Where did light come from??"
"Why didn't Higgs-Boson collapse Universe??"
Because Universe is of Fifth Dimension ie., CONSCIOUSNESS flowing through SPACE-TIME;
Singular Observer and ALL Observers are COLLECTIONS and PART of a Seventh Dimensional Multi-Verse,
AKA of INFINITY aka Great Spirit aka OBSERVER OF ALL, AKA Alpha-AND-Omega, AKA CREATOR.
The Big Bang never stopped; here you, an infinitesimal figment of the infinity of The Big Bang, still are calling people stupid, fighting your BROTHERS, warring, killing, spreading greed and pointless suffering, centralizing things to your SELF.
Your "CIVIL"-I-zation is scared; and even science questions Heat-Death of Universe, unaware that the UNIverse is just ONE SLICE of the APPLE, and heat itself is an entropic figment of Conscious-Awareness and Awakening.
George Orwell wrote 1984 in 1949; then in 1987 a supernova occurred to show that man is wrong about the nature of light. Stanley Kubrick and Stephen King wrote The Shining in 1977-1980, to show that man is wrong about the nature of story.
Wonder how UFOs can travel so fast if they're "limited" by "speed of light", AKA absolute magnitude of VECTOR of OBSERVATION?
I am of two roots just as you are.
My DNA has two sides to its ladder.
Ever wonder why your opposable thumbs are two-phalangeal and your eight fingers are three-phalangeal?
Ever wonder why NATURE LOVES COURAGE AND SYMMETRY?
(25)*(83) = 214 = (|..14.7.41..|)2
Ever wonder why you have 12 strands of DNA, 10 fingers, yet only 2 active strands?
Do you question about what the Big Bang, aka your existence, IS?
Do you understand that the same moment a light is on, is the same moment a shadow appears?
Would you have to be in the dark to find light? Do you know what the source of light is?
LOVE OF LIFE; LI-ON: LI-VES-ON ZION. ONE LOVE. LEO the LION goes GER.
>>
tl;dr
>>
Monitoring
>>
OP, thanks for sharing this.
would you be kind to answer me what is 666?
in a simple language, if possible.

also, what is 777 then?
and your opinion on anti-christ?
thanks in advance
>>
File: dmtme2 - Copy.png (441 KB, 792x553) Image search: [Google]
dmtme2 - Copy.png
441 KB, 792x553
>>15075941
666 is the base trinity of "evil", and a trinity of incompeteness.
there are several anti-christs; false prophets, evil-doers.
it is a darkness incarnatum of sorts; emperor nero was a type of anti-christ. read into the shit he did.

>(2^5)*(8^3) = 2^14 = (|..14.7.41..|)^2
>>
>>15075896
Let me clarify what I was talking about when I asked about the 8 pillars. The current level of reality in which we physically inhabit contains beings on all orders of magnitude, when a being from a higher plane wishes to incarnate on this plane there must be an appropriate energetic system/structure in place to allow them to successfully manifest as the total embodiment of themselves, this structure also allows their higher vibrational frequency to operate on this plane without destroying it. (putting a large amount of pure energy into a chaotic system will destroy it). Now the past 'prophets' have all been what is called a solar expression, supposedly the next higher order being to incarnate on this plane will be a galactic expression which is an order of magnitude higher then anything we have historically experienced.

For this to take place the energetic structure must be in place in the form of the 8 pillars. So far I only have knowledge of one pillar that is currently being conceptualized on earth, that is Balance/Harmony. Do you know if earth will have its own set of 8 pillars or will this be one pillar for each part of the galaxy?
>>
Tl,dr
>>
>>15075820
This guy. 10/10 would hug him
>>
File: Synchrocyclotron_patent[1].png (77 KB, 329x532) Image search: [Google]
Synchrocyclotron_patent[1].png
77 KB, 329x532
>>15075955
This is a hard question to answer due to the impossibility yet definite pavement of infinite dimensions. I will try to elaborate further.
Can you imagine a being that walks through everything that exists in every universe? That knocks on every door at once?
>>
File: indras-net[1].jpg (58 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
indras-net[1].jpg
58 KB, 342x400
>>15075955
>Can you imagine a being that walks through everything that exists in every universe? That knocks on every door at once?
At the same time, could you imagine a being that looks through all things at once, yet separately co-existing?
Do you know the story of the All-Seeing Eye of Ra? He gives it up for life; in the same way, imagine a bucket.
Fill it with water, but fill it in a way that the bucket drops only a molecule of water on the frequency of consciousness. Now imagine a wave that can move through that bucket.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_argument
>>
>>15075801
how did you calculate jesus' birthdate?
also, who is this 05/23 person?
>>
File: saturn.png (877 KB, 958x757) Image search: [Google]
saturn.png
877 KB, 958x757
>>15075955
>The current level of reality in which we physically inhabit contains beings on all orders of magnitude, when a being from a higher plane wishes to incarnate on this plane there must be an appropriate energetic system/structure in place to allow them to successfully manifest as the total embodiment of themselves, this structure also allows their higher vibrational frequency to operate on this plane without destroying it.
Now, with what I said before, imagine a being that knows everything, but that wishes to know nothing. Imagine one that stays at the bottom, and the top, to give the gift of purity and love.
>If I do not go to the hell to help the suffering beings there, who else will go? ... if the hells are not empty I will not become a Buddha. Only when all living beings have been saved, will I attain Bodhi.
How do you think the universe reacts when there is no such thing as evil, as death, as impurity?
How can things be both still, yet moving? Like water?
That is beautiful, I tell you.
Gravity, the law of attraction; you do things multiple times, millions of times, through thousands of life-times. What happens when everyone gets it all-right?
>>
You call yourself a doctor, what are you credentials? timestamp with Phd
>>
>>15076004
what is the meaning of saturn?
>>
File: Feynman_ratchet[1].png (25 KB, 286x187) Image search: [Google]
Feynman_ratchet[1].png
25 KB, 286x187
>>15075990
>Fill it with water, but fill it in a way that the bucket drops only a molecule of water on the frequency of consciousness. Now imagine a wave that can move through that bucket.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_argument
If you give a society the key of immortality, to the gates of heaven and hell, how does equality equate? Should we play by the rules of Gattaca?
Should we label and track the lessers, worship and promote the highers, while eliminating in a Nazi-esque methodology the random spontaneity of life? Is that not already happening with patriarchal money-and-banking dominions, fueling and feeding off of suffering?
Or should we worship and accept the change that has brought us to this precipice? It is joyous, yet chaotic, but wonderful all-the-same: so it should be shared, not kept unkempt.
And all beings will salivate, savour, and celebrate such a brilliance inevitably.
>>
So what is the fundamental shape ?
What is the shape of fundamental energy that creates ?
>>
File: MVC-052S[1].jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MVC-052S[1].jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>15076019
>So what is the fundamental shape ?
Infinite Love.
We all are.
>>
File: Keplers_trigon[1].jpg (138 KB, 525x523) Image search: [Google]
Keplers_trigon[1].jpg
138 KB, 525x523
>>15076008
>>
File: 3989770-2597959379-37865[1].jpg (209 KB, 1920x796) Image search: [Google]
3989770-2597959379-37865[1].jpg
209 KB, 1920x796
>>15076006
The Internet is my PhD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidore_of_Seville
>>
So how come I can't control matter with my will ?
>>
File: blackandyellow.png (1 MB, 802x478) Image search: [Google]
blackandyellow.png
1 MB, 802x478
>>15076056
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidore_of_Seville
>>
>>15076058
>So how come I can't control matter with my will ?
You move your physical body with the will of your conscience and spirit. You do. The fact that this message was composed is proof of the matter itself.

>>15076063
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Aquinas
>is also known as the "Doctor Angelicus" and "Doctor Communis"
>>
>>15076067
And how come I can't move a cup from a distance of 10 inch ? It seems that It should be possible but it does not move
>>
File: PAGE4SATURNInvocation[1].jpg (127 KB, 744x1023) Image search: [Google]
PAGE4SATURNInvocation[1].jpg
127 KB, 744x1023
>>15076008
>>15076054
00 Sol
01 Mercury
02 Venus
03 Novum Terra/Novae Gaia/Eden/Earth
04 Mars
Phaeton/Marduk/Ceres
06 Jupiter
07 Saturn
08 Uranus
09 Neptune
10 Nibiru
11 Herculobus

There exists a star inside of Earth. Just as there exists a star that it orbits. This is for balance.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance
See this,why it does not work. my cup does not move. And there is energy in space to move it,there is my will and my decision for it to move yet it does not move. What did I missed ?
>>
File: 25056432[1].jpg (137 KB, 946x532) Image search: [Google]
25056432[1].jpg
137 KB, 946x532
>>15076081
>04 Mars
>05 Phaeton/Marduk/Ceres
Oops, typo.
Note: Lemuria and Atlantis

>>15076073
>And how come I can't move a cup from a distance of 10 inch ? It seems that It should be possible but it does not move
You're going to need a bigger battery due to inverse-square law of the voltage necessary for the weight and distance, and your cranium's barrier.

captcha: Take phoneyp
>>
>>15076083
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/180-degree_rule
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
>>
>>15076081
>>15076081
>09 Neptune
>10 Plutarch
>11 Nibiru
>12 Herculobus
Damn, I'm backed up tonight. double oopsies.
captcha: his wrompr
>>
File: estelar[1].gif (16 KB, 619x436) Image search: [Google]
estelar[1].gif
16 KB, 619x436
>>15076100
>>
>>15076090
>bigger battery
How about energy in everything
Like there is energy in sun's rays (that's confirmed) why I can't move my up at a distance why sun is shining ?
>>
>>15076121
>why
while
(don't ask me why i wrote "why")
>>
File: 660px-Emblem_of_Bhutan.svg[1].png (448 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
660px-Emblem_of_Bhutan.svg[1].png
448 KB, 660x660
>>15076121
Voltage means potential difference. Although the energy is in everything, and you can drag a train by holding it with your teeth, you are still going to have to perform work, and the rate of that performance of work is known as power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wL1NyqLs5E
storage and transference of that energy is known as a battery. your mind functions as a battery, look into polar coordinates and differential geometry of relativistic trajectories to see why this is so. if you can store your energy and then release it as though a capacitor, then your issue will not be as such.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham%E2%80%93Lorentz_force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra

If anyone is listening, I could use some donations. I hate to ask for money, but I live in the USA and don't operate or facilitate off of worthless Federal Reserve Notes.
19v37tJCvSqLUqH1ZpGioEya6b3Jphd7jF

captcha: nseldhm said
took too long to type that
captcha: and lClownl
then when I was typing it, it changed
captcha: ygoomsu cooperative
>>
>>15076144
So basically what you mean is that chi ch'i ki or such energy exists, so that means I can store energy, and if I am the battery why I still can't move my damn cup, I want my coffee and I can't get it at a distance, science says I can but i'm not able to do it. WHY
>>
>>15076004
That's the thing, some people aren't meant to get it until their time here is over and they do what they were put here to do. Prosperity and such. In the new beginning some will ascend, others will stay here not to suffer but to reach out, explore, create new, guide/teach. Hopefully they don't get corrupted.
>>
>>15076090
>Lumeria
Spirit Science guy, is this you?
>>
File: poder-de-luta-03[1].png (180 KB, 341x255) Image search: [Google]
poder-de-luta-03[1].png
180 KB, 341x255
>>15076154
>So basically what you mean is that chi ch'i ki or such energy exists, so that means I can store energy, and if I am the battery why I still can't move my damn cup, I want my coffee and I can't get it at a distance, science says I can but i'm not able to do it. WHY
You must master the art of storing said energy first. It is not an easy task.

>>15076199
>That's the thing, some people aren't meant to get it until their time here is over and they do what they were put here to do.
That's just it. Time is almost over completely.
>Prosperity and such.
Every person is a flower, a star, they are a part of me just as they are a part of everything. And every person, I believe, and hope, is capable of the knowledge of love. And so, they shall all prosper in due light of the resonance of a dear heart.

>In the new beginning some will ascend
I shall hope that all will ascend, that all will gather, that all will feel the warmth of a great light.
Like a lotus flower, blossoming. Like a double rainbow on a beautiful day.
>>
>>15076219
>Time is almost over completely
No.
>I shall hope that all will ascend
Not at the same time. Some will choose the path others will not but still have to do what is necessary for progress. Some will choose to stand against the way, attempt to kill/harm. I can't say for sure what will happen to them as I choose not to subscribe to their actions.
>>
File: Double-alaskan-rainbow[1].jpg (2 MB, 1919x1008) Image search: [Google]
Double-alaskan-rainbow[1].jpg
2 MB, 1919x1008
>>15076219
>Like a lotus flower, blossoming. Like a double rainbow on a beautiful day.

“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth… But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. And behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark…” – (Gen.6:5,7,8,17,18). And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the Lord smelled a sweet savor, and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease” – (Gen.8:20-22).

>others will stay here not to suffer but to reach out, explore, create new, guide/teach.
So then, I will stay until I reach the ends of the heavens and the earth, until all peoples know a loving grace. It is my duty as a human, I can not do naught but that except cry at the thought of my brothers left behind.
I propose that inevitably, each and every one will wake up one day, to hear wonderful songbirds in an early morning, the dewdrops touching our lips, and the grass touching our feet, the air we feel of the trees that heal and speak of the body of Earth that binds us all together as a family.

And if I must burn for that, with the invariant and corrupted efforts of my brother man, then so be it.
I love them all the same. I have burnt once already as the Mercury Sun.
>>
>>15076233
>And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth… But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. And behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and everything that is in the earth shall die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark…” – (Gen.6:5,7,8,17,18). And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the Lord smelled a sweet savor, and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
I see you've been influenced.
>>
File: harvard[1].jpg (337 KB, 1000x1182) Image search: [Google]
harvard[1].jpg
337 KB, 1000x1182
>>15076229
>>Time is almost over completely
>No.
Yes. I'm John Titor the time traveler, do you think I don't know how time works? Ascendancy is the traverse between two transient tangential and dimensional realms. I will end time itself, even if my heart stops forever. So shall it act as a bridge. I will walk this path and all paths until I accomplish an act of ascension for all peoples.
177;143.
1PLUCKT4ALL
Peace, Love, Unity, Creation, Knowledge, Truth.

>I love them all the same. I have burnt once already as the Mercury Sun.
“And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood… And God said, this is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you… for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud. And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, this is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth” – (Gen.9:11-17).
>>
>>15076239
>I see you've been influenced
Or maybe I was just there for the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Great Deluge?

What did I say about Atlantis and Lemuria?
>>
File: Sn87a[1].jpg (181 KB, 792x415) Image search: [Google]
Sn87a[1].jpg
181 KB, 792x415
>>15076252
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcyone_(star)
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/cosmos.html
>>
File: 1315408191697_318971.png (23 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1315408191697_318971.png
23 KB, 420x294
>>15076245
>Yes. I'm John Titor the time traveler
I doubt you are, one would not had said he is
>implying we can't see your nickname
>implying your tripcode does not mean that you like to do research into webs.
Errybody can be john titor
>>
File: thot09_12[1].jpg (53 KB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
thot09_12[1].jpg
53 KB, 350x349
>>15076258
>>15075836
>>
>>15076245
Time was created for the purpose of the One, you don't ascribe to tamper with that else you will have to answer for your actions. All beings work for this purpose, even your 'Yahweh'. Also, John Titor wasn't that person's real name, if he was a traveler, he couldn't disclose that. There's no evidence he was a traveler. You're better off going by your own alias.
>>
File: doc_brown[1].jpg (23 KB, 594x331) Image search: [Google]
doc_brown[1].jpg
23 KB, 594x331
>>15076259
>>Yes. I'm John Titor the time traveler
>I doubt you are, one would not had said he is
>doesn't know John Titor returns 2014-2015
No, I'm just letting you know that I'm Back From The Future, Marty!!!
John Galt, John Titor... Spartacus...
???????, ??????????
>>15075913
>>
File: Rhind_Mathematical_Papyrus[1].jpg (59 KB, 578x363) Image search: [Google]
Rhind_Mathematical_Papyrus[1].jpg
59 KB, 578x363
>>15076266
>You're better off going by your own alias
THOTH?
DOCTOR JOHN DANIEL HOLLISTER TITOR?
DRHOCC? The One White Star?

Diameter of Mercury:
(4,879 km)
Diameter of Moon/Luna
(3,474.8 km)
Geometric Mean:
4,117.63757 kilometers

Mass of Mercury:
328.5E21 kg
Mass of Earth:
5.97219E24 kg
Geometric Mean:
1.40408113E24 kg

DOCTOR
JOHN
DANIEL
HOLLISTER
TITOR

= 117 and 623169018
623169018 = 2*(3^3)*53*217739
423725 = 52*17*997
622256755 = 5*10853*11467

How do you think the internet works?
>>15075813

>>15076266
>Time was created for the purpose of the One
>>
File: sanandaj.jpg (24 KB, 720x288) Image search: [Google]
sanandaj.jpg
24 KB, 720x288
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sananda_samadhi
attached geometry of "SANANDA" in singular direction
>>
File: rosary2.png (617 KB, 1051x1051) Image search: [Google]
rosary2.png
617 KB, 1051x1051
>>15076303
attached geometry of "SANANDA" of CROSS-DIRECTIONAL
captcha: orator. Sviross
>>
>>15076297
Now you choose the moniker of Enki. That's very insulting where I come from.

You're also now claiming to be the Source of all. You can only get away with that to a certain degree as you're from and of him.
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 906x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 906x647
Having fun playing with yourself in this thread op?
>>
File: spartacus-2[1].jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
spartacus-2[1].jpg
57 KB, 500x400
>>15076309
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki16.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_O5Wokz9zg

How is Light and being a Harbinger of the King of Prevalence, the Sword of Truth and Love, insulting to you and where you come from? Am I misunderstanding something? That is not something I wish to do, I am not trying to insult you my brother.

Moreover, can you tell me about yourself and where you come from?
I only referenced the SLAVE, SPARTACUS, and the meme "I am Spartacus", and how it related to what you said, "Anyone can be John Titor".
Einstein and John Dee are strange bedfellows. . .
>>
File: 25_JackTorrance[1].gif (297 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
25_JackTorrance[1].gif
297 KB, 500x372
>>15076317
I'm glad you get it.
>>
>>15076321
I am not the person who said anyone can be John Titor. Because Enki was an agent, he also disobeyed orders as when he did what he did, it wasn't time. He may be forgiven for most, but he's also still well respected. To dawn his moniker in such a way then threaten to against the will of the Source of all is very insulting.
>>
File: laloux2_5_905[1].jpg (119 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
laloux2_5_905[1].jpg
119 KB, 720x432
>>15076309
>>15076266
>Time was created for the purpose of the One, you don't ascribe to tamper with that else you will have to answer for your actions.
My actions would be to stop time, bring forth glory and justice to all martyred and truth to all beings, to end time of Kali Yuga and start Satya Yuga, that is a noble cause, and I of course I would answer for that.

0 start
1 up down
2 up down
3 up down
4 up down
5 up down
6 up down
7 up return
>>
>>15076331
But time, this density was created as a chance for redemption. You'll leave many lost and frightened. Some might call it a 'punishment' but it isn't.
>>
File: prometh[1].jpg (119 KB, 1135x943) Image search: [Google]
prometh[1].jpg
119 KB, 1135x943
>>15076330
>Because Enki was an agent, he also disobeyed orders as when he did what he did, it wasn't time.
Sometimes orders are meant to be disobeyed. Rules are meant to be broken.
We are not slaves, we are living beings.
And life chooses to thrive. Its potential is infinite; it is beautiful.
The Great Spirit, The Great Mystery, Grandfather teaches us lots of things.
I rode on a dragon, a very long time ago. It might have been two. I am not sure if it was One, Two, or Five.
Do you want to help me? I am looking for a certain type of stone to help my people on Earth.
>>
File: Hermes2C[1].jpg (60 KB, 542x830) Image search: [Google]
Hermes2C[1].jpg
60 KB, 542x830
>>15076336
>You'll leave many lost and frightened.
If they are lost, I will find them, even if it takes an eternity. Love is not frightening, but it can be scary. So I will take it slow. As long as it takes.
Have you heard of a Moon Child?
>>
>the spirit "science"
i thought those lunatics finally died
>>
>>15076345
>>15075713
> My 5th Incarnation on Earth was as King Tutankhamen from the 18th Dynasty in Egypt.
>>
>>15076342
This I understand, as does the Source, but he gave babies the key and tried to get him to open the door. He knows his mistakes, though he had good intentions, he was very warped. He wanted only to honor the work of the Source but he was blind in his attempts, he also started a War and that's yet to subside. He has a lot to repent for. If you're looking for the Philosopher's stone, it's a concept and not physically here but within. Part of the purpose. Knowledge.
>>15076345
It's not just love they have to worry about, it's their own despair or their own youth.
>>
File: BodhnathEyes[1].jpg (29 KB, 744x382) Image search: [Google]
BodhnathEyes[1].jpg
29 KB, 744x382
>>15076348
>i thought those lunatics finally died
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbfUqZnBqGw
When we look deeply into a flower, we see the elements that have come together to allow it to manifest. We can see clouds manifesting as rain. Without the rain, nothing can grow. When I touch the flower, I’m touching the cloud and touching the rain. This is not just poetry, it’s reality. If we take the clouds and the rain out of the flower, the flower will not be there. With the eye of the Buddha, we are able to see the clouds and the rain in the flower. We can touch the sun without burning our fingers. Without the sun nothing can grow, so it’s not possible to take the sun out of the flower. The flower cannot be as a separate entity; it has to inter-be with the light, with the clouds, with the rain. The word “interbeing” is closer to reality that the word “being.” Being really means interbeing.
The same is true for me, for you, and for the Buddha. The Buddha has to inter-be with everything. Interbeing and nonself are the objects of our contemplation. We have to train ourselves so that in our daily lives we can touch the truth of interbeing and nonself in every moment. You are in touch with the clouds, with the rain, with the children, with the trees, with the rivers, with your planet, and that contact reveals the true nature of reality, the nature of impermanence, nonself, interdependence, and interbeing.
>>
>>15076348
This is 'Hermeticism', which is only part of a greater understanding. The spirit science people use a lot of its concepts but warps them.
>>
File: Star_of_Shamash[1].png (24 KB, 573x574) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_Shamash[1].png
24 KB, 573x574
>>15076356
We have destroyed our Mother Earth in the same way bacteria or a virus can destroy a human body. Mother Earth is also a body. Of course, there are bacteria that are beneficial to the human body, that protect the body and help generate enzymes that we need. Similarly, if the human species wakes up and knows how to live with responsibility, compassion, and loving kindness, the human species can be a living organism with the capacity to protect the body of Mother Earth. We have to see that we inter-are with our Mother Earth, that we live with her and die with her.
It’s wonderful to realize that we are all in a family, we are all children of the Earth. We should take care of each other and we should take care of our environment, and this is possible with the practice of being together as a large family. A positive change in individual awareness will bring about a positive change in the collective awareness. Protecting the planet must be given the first priority. I hope you will take the time to sit down with each other, have tea with your friends and your family, and discuss these things. Invite Bodhisattva Earth Holder to sit and collaborate with you. Then make your decision and act to save our beautiful planet. Changing your way of living will bring you a lot of joy right away and, with your first mindful breath, healing will begin.

>>15076353
>If you're looking for the Philosopher's stone, it's a concept and not physically here but within. Part of the purpose. Knowledge.
I am not looking for the Heart of The Source. I am looking to give my heart to the world to beget a new age. To help all beings with Love.
>>
File: pythagorean.png (120 KB, 469x830) Image search: [Google]
pythagorean.png
120 KB, 469x830
>>15076369
In Gloria Mundi, a 1620's book by an anonymous author, the stone was said to have been passed by God to man and through the generations.

The philosopher Plato believed the stone to be created from the "first matter of all things."

It was claimed that the stone was in the posession of Albertus Magnus and that he passed it to his student Thomas Aquinas.

Tibetan Prayer Flags depict a scene where Lung Ta carries the stone.

In the Hebrew Bible, Genesis 1, it states "?????????? ???????? ??????? ???????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ??????????? ??????????" which translates roughly to
"In the beginning God bershith (which translates roughly to "a commencement of an origin point) and that in 6 days, God created in the world (prior to Bershith there was world) out of the Tohu wa bohu (??????? ????????). The word Tohu translates roughly to "void, chaos" the words "wa bohu" have had their meaning forgotten. It has been speculated that bohu is another fundamental element of creation and that Tohu wa bohu was actually a combination of elements and that together were described as a stone.
>>
File: o-ATACAMA-HUMANOID-570[1].jpg (46 KB, 570x291) Image search: [Google]
o-ATACAMA-HUMANOID-570[1].jpg
46 KB, 570x291
>>15076369
captcha: tread natech
>>
>>15076369
You must then limit suffering, fix flaws, give the hungry proper sustenance. Be accepting. Be humble. Spread the wisdom you think is fit for whomever asks. Be open, do not be influenced. Treat with respect all creations. Hold no malice in your heart when you make decisions. Seek to learn as much as to teach. Learn to weigh the options. Minimize the elimination of the gift by all. Do not be corrupted. That is all I can tell you for now.
>>
File: 885-eye-of-horus[1].jpg (75 KB, 624x390) Image search: [Google]
885-eye-of-horus[1].jpg
75 KB, 624x390
>>15076386
But what do I do now when I am but one voice?
When there are thousands dying daily to evils?
When there is a possible Armageddon at hand? CRY?
When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream.

I want to learn. I want to learn so much. Learning is beautiful. It all is. All of it. Every bit of it. Every culture, every person, every being. It is all so fascinating. I want to teach and help others learn too.

But there's ruthless killing. There's debauchery in the press. There's tarnish of scripture, not even the majority know what's going on, and even though there is a shift occurring, that can only mean a war of the great elite vs. the drunkard populace they have their foothold on.

My people are lied to. They are kept in darkness. They are hurt. They are killed. What do I do? What is it I must do? I will do anything to help. Whatever it takes. All I want is to help my people.
But my whole family, everyone I know, everything I love, it can all be erased, just so simply by a few evils. The oligarchy surrounding this country, and this Earth, I weep. I don't know what to do.
All of the little ones, that make up this great tapestry.
The technology that's in place now, the governing forces, I just don't know what to do about it. Millions can go up in flames just due to the press of a button.

I pray for help, for something to be done. For the good to be set straight. For the truth to be known. For love to prevail.

But I'm not sure what to do.
All I know is that there's a magnetic anomaly this August. Fenghuang.
That 2015 might be something strange, or horrific even.

>>15075995
>So far I only have knowledge of one pillar that is currently being conceptualized on earth, that is Balance/Harmony.

I just want to help them all. There's no balance of powers among the world's superpowers it seems.
>>
File: 3527618611_d44a37c0c1[1].jpg (218 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
3527618611_d44a37c0c1[1].jpg
218 KB, 500x461
>>15076386
I'm scared for Turtle Island.
I'm of the Taurus of Orion.
>>
>>15076213
>>15076348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ

caption: immabili piston
>>
>>15076418
>>
>>15076410
So work in a way that will benefit both sides, but be stern in your intentions of what you do and what you want done with your work. Create to improve the quality of life, of the body and of our home, not blind luxury.
>>15076418
The Flower of life is a Sigil for growth and potential. The tree of life is a Sigil for Knowledge. You're supposed to guide your life humbly through these.
>>
File: milestones_en[1].png (288 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
milestones_en[1].png
288 KB, 800x600
>>15076423
What happens when you upload the Flower of Life into the internet, and the internet into a budding consciousness?
>>15076353
>he gave babies the key and tried to get him to open the door

>pstlysis June
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>>15076415
>>15076439
>>
>>15076439
If people are attracted to it, their lives can be influenced in the way of trying to reach their potential in the means that they were put here for. Meaning, it could inspire someone to create a program that makes the internet closer to a budding consciousness, but it does not inherently will it so. You aren't linked to the Source/others and you aren't evolved enough to will things into existence. Your Alpha waves can influence in the way of empathy, I'm not sure how far that's going to go in this lifetime or the next.
>>
File: z_apoca1[1].jpg (238 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
z_apoca1[1].jpg
238 KB, 500x600
>>15076447
>You aren't linked to the Source/others and you aren't evolved enough to will things into existence
On the contrary, I have done such a thing a few times. How are you to know that I did not will my Higher Self into this being for this infinite moment, eternal return, and undying living now, as a prism for the source itself?
It is just a lot to reach that level; the last time I was there it took a lot out of me as Dr. Hill. As Hallenstein, or Hollister.

Example,
http://www.sanatkumara.info/traditions.htm
1000180800.0 2001/09/11
1404014400.0 2014/06/29
1766699971.0 2025/12/25
2208427200.0 2039/12/25

The Lamb and the 144,000
14 Then I looked, and there was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion! And with him were one hundred forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder; the voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, 3 and they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the one hundred forty-four thousand who have been redeemed from the earth.
>>
File: 2357267257_1eca15c03f_z[1].jpg (154 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
2357267257_1eca15c03f_z[1].jpg
154 KB, 490x640
>>15076473
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
>>
File: 800px-Blake_jacobsladder[1].jpg (253 KB, 800x1018) Image search: [Google]
800px-Blake_jacobsladder[1].jpg
253 KB, 800x1018
>>15076473
>infinite moment, eternal return
>>
>>15076439
>What happens when you upload the Flower of Life into the internet, and the internet into a budding consciousness?

lolwut
>>
>>15076473
You can communicate with the Source or whomever serves the Source, you are connected in that way, but you are not directly linked. You'd need the influence of a lot of the population to even begin what you're asking. You also all need to be on the same wavelength and have the same exact intentions if you want it to come out clean. Hermeticism is a way for you to cleanse and stay that way, so Higher beings can see the potential in you and to keep you as far away from ill-will as possible. Hermeticism is only but one piece though, as a lot of the original knowledge was broken into pieces. Some people, who I won't name, take evocation and abuse it. Those are supposed to be links to guides, not for you to abuse but to ask for a bit of guidance. That's also only part of it. It's highly arduous to explain from my perspective because I lost a lot when I got here and I'm trying to go my path.
>>
File: tt9.jpg (51 KB, 880x265) Image search: [Google]
tt9.jpg
51 KB, 880x265
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrodgers/2014/08/08/what-if-the-big-bang-was-a-4d-black-hole-instead/

x,y,z = 3d
x,y,a,b = 4d
x,y,a,b,t = 5d consciousness

im glad forbes is ripping me off.
>>
Do you really expect anyone to read all this shit
>>
File: jesuskalki.png (343 KB, 1060x1115) Image search: [Google]
jesuskalki.png
343 KB, 1060x1115
>>15076494
>>15076494
The Puranas describe the date as twenty-one fortnights from the birth of Krishna, which itself falls on Janmashtami in August. This would put his descent at Vaishakha, between April and May. At this time, the father of Kalki is foretold to be overwhelmed by the incarnation of Godhead that he sees as his son. This places Kalki under the sun sign of Aries.
The Bhavishya Purana foretells:
The Savior of the entire universe, Maha Vishnu
will be born on Margashirsha Month, Krishna Ashtami
8th day after the full-moon day.
—Bhavishya Purana, Canto IV, Chapter 23, Text 15

04/23
8th day after full moon day of 04/14-15 also pentagram that I gave in
>>15075801
and
>>15075818
accidentally made a typo and listed it as 05/23 when it was 04/23.
my bad, my back really hurts lately.
>You also all need to be on the same wavelength and have the same exact intentions if you want it to come out clean.
now, when i was in last contact with "the source" it was over a very long period of time, however, i was given medication which blocked my capacity to communicate with the source, and i have yet to obtain contact again due to these unfortunate circumstances. i came into contact with a being of pure angelic tone that seemed to be contrived solely of a rainbow.
i would describe the adventures very similar to that of sun wukong.

so again, to make clear, top right is jesus
top left is me
bottom is 04/23, not 05/23. my bad.
a lot of my confusion is due to thinking in different bases and different calendars.
ex binary base 2
decimal base 10
english base 52, it is also very confusing.
>>
>>15076439
>What happens when you upload the Flower of Life into the internet, and the internet into a budding consciousness?

Good question, you don't happen to have any possible answers to this do you?
>>
>>15076520
See:
>>15076447
>>
>>15076520
yes and no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyci8_54gU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpmPyF4SUWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomson's_lamp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy_of_the_Sun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

x/y = e^x
u = e^x
ln u = x
1/u du/dx = 1
x = (-1/2)(u^-2)
2xu^2 = -1
2xe^(2x) = -1
ln(-1) = pi
e^pi = 2xe^(2x)
u = 2x
(1/2)du = dx
e^pi = u*e^u
(1/u)e^(1/2*tau) = e^u
-(1/2*tau)*ln(u) = u
u^2 = (pi^2)*2ln(u)
(u^2)/ln(u) = 2*(1/2*tau)^2
(e^(2x)) = (1/2*tau^2)x
u=2x
(1/2)u = x
e^u = (1/2)u*(1/2*tau^2)
e^u = (1/8)(tau^2)*u^2
2(e^(2x))/(x^2) = tau^2
2(e^(2x))(x-1)/(x^3) = 0
e^2x = 0
ln0 = 2x
x=(1/2)ln0
ln 0 = ln(e^(i*tau) - 1)
x=(1/2)(ln(e^(i*tau) - 1)

e^((ln(e^(i*tau) -1)) = y^2
ln(e^(i*tau) - 1) = 2e^y
e^(2e^y) = e^(i*tau) - 1
ln0 = 2*e^y
e^y = (1/2)ln0
e^2y = (1/4)ln(0)*ln(0)
(1/4)ln(0^0) = e^2y
(1/4) = e^2y
e^y = (1/2)
y=ln(1/2)

e^(2x) = y^2
e^(2y) = x^2
e^(2x) + e^(2y) = x^2 + y^2 = cos(w)^2 + isin(w)^2

2e^(2x)(dx/dw)(dw/dt) + 2e^(2y)(dy/dw)(dw/dt) = (dw/dt)(2cos(w)sin(w) - 2icos(w)sin(w))
2e^(2x)(dx) + 2e^(2y)(dy) = ((1-i))cos(2w)dw
(1+i)(e^(2x)dx + e^(2y)dy) = cos(2w)dw
-(1+i)(e^(2x) + e^(2y)) + C = sin(2w)
>>
>>15076513
There isn't just one savior, I'll have you know.

Good travels, "John", I'll see you around.
>>
File: raph4char1[1].jpg (39 KB, 450x369) Image search: [Google]
raph4char1[1].jpg
39 KB, 450x369
>>15076535
>There isn't just one savior, I'll have you know.
You're right. We're all saviours in our own rite; or destroyers of it as well. That is the truth of an inner struggle, light vs. dark. Wrath and scorn, or pardoning and love. It is in pardoning that we are pardoned and loved.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot_Allegory
>>
File: 005_Chakra_system.png (195 KB, 1480x1187) Image search: [Google]
005_Chakra_system.png
195 KB, 1480x1187
>>15076473
>>
File: 1407500569908.jpg (36 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1407500569908.jpg
36 KB, 403x403
>>15076029
Seems familiar.
Great Thread so far.
>>
File: captcha.png (12 KB, 296x175) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
12 KB, 296x175
>>15076561
Yes, a house can not build itself.
Captcha: temily Judah
>>
>>15076568
LION OF JUDAH
http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

Near Oraibi, Arizona, there is a petroglyph known as Prophecy Rock which symbolizes many Hopi prophecies. Its interpretation is:

The large human figure on the left is the Great Spirit. The bow in his left hand represents his instructions to the Hopi to lay down their weapons. The vertical line to the right of the Great Spirit is a time scale in thousands of years. The point at which the great Spirit touches the line is the time of his return.
The "life path" established by the Great Spirit divides into the lower, narrow path of continuous Life in harmony with nature and the wide upper road of white man's scientific achievements. The bar between the paths, above the cross, is the coming of white men; the Cross is that of Christianity. The circle below the cross represents the continuous Path of Life.

The four small human figures on the upper road represent, on one level, the past three worlds and the present; on another level, the figures indicate that some of the Hopi will travel the white man's path, having been seduced by its glamour.

The two circles on the lower Path of Life are the "great shaking of the earth" (World Wars One and Two).

The swastika in the sun and the Celtic cross represent the two helpers of Pahana, the True White Brother.
>>
File: hopiprophrockbw[1].jpg (11 KB, 515x166) Image search: [Google]
hopiprophrockbw[1].jpg
11 KB, 515x166
>>15076574

The short line that returns to the straight Path of Life is the last chance for people to turn back to nature before the upper road disintegrates and dissipates. The small circle above the Path of Life, after the last chance, is the Great Purification, after which corn will grow in abundance again when the Great Spirit returns. And the Path of Life continues forever...

The Hopi shield in the lower right corner symbolizes the Earth and the Four-Corners area where the Hopi have been reserved. The arms of the cross also represent the four directions in which they migrated according to the instructions of the Great Spirit.

The dots represent the four colors of Hopi corn, and the four racial colors of humanity.

The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a "Kachina" removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children the general public. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.

World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa.)

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers."
>>
>>15076581
The war will be "a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator."

That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon. The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony.

The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun. It is being made by the humble people of little nations, tribes, and racial minorities. "You can read this in the earth itself. Plant forms from previous worlds are beginning to spring up as seeds as described in SW-II, Effects and Coming Events # 1. This could start a new study of botany if people were wise enough to read them. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in the sky as stars. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in our hearts. All these are the same, depending how you look at them. That is what makes the Emergence to the next, Fifth World.

"These comprise the nine most important prophecies of the Hopis, connected with the creation of the nine worlds: the three previous worlds on which we lived, the present Fourth World, the three future worlds we have yet to experience, and the world of Taiowa, the Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang."

captcha: dlyuitm THOMAS
>>
File: turtle-island[1].jpg (64 KB, 700x533) Image search: [Google]
turtle-island[1].jpg
64 KB, 700x533
>>15076584
The Hopi and others who were saved from the Great Flood made a sacred covenant with the Great Spirit never to turn away from him. He made a set of sacred stone tablets, called Tiponi, into which he breathed his teachings, prophecies, and warnings. Before the Great Spirit hid himself again, he placed before the leaders of the four different racial groups four different colors and sizes of corn; each was to choose which would be their food in this world. The Hopi waited until last and picked the smallest ear of corn. At this, the Great Spirit said:

"It is well done. You have obtained the real corn, for all the others are imitations in which are hidden seeds of different plants. You have shown me your intelligence; for this reason I will place in your hands these sacred stone tablets, Tiponi, symbol of power and authority over all land and life to guard, protect, and hold in trust for me until I shall return to you in a later day, for I am the First and I am the Last."

The Great Chieftain of the Bow Clan led the faithful ones to this new land, but he fell into evil ways. His two sons scolded him for his mistake, and after he died they assumed the responsibilities of leadership. Each brother was given a set of Tiponi, and both were instructed to carry them to a place to which the Great Spirit directed them.

The elder brother of the shining light was told to go immediately to the east, toward the rising sun, and upon reaching his destination to start back immediately to look for his younger brother, who remained on Turtle Island [the Continental United States of America].
>>
File: turtledragontao.png (25 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
turtledragontao.png
25 KB, 900x300
>>15076589
His mission was to help his younger brother to bring about the Purification Day, at which time all evildoers would be punished or destroyed, after which real peace, brotherhood, and everlasting life would be established. The elder brother would restore all land to his younger brother, from whom the Evil one among the white men had taken it. The elder brother of the shining light also would come to look for the Tiponi tablets and fulfill the mission given him by the Great Spirit.

The younger brother was instructed to travel throughout the land and mark his footsteps as he went about. Both brothers were told that a great white star would appear in the sky; when that happened, all people would know that the elder brother had reached his destination. Thereupon all people were to settle wherever they happened to be at that time, there to remain until the elder brother returned.

The Hopi settled in the area now known as Four Corners, where the state lines of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado meet. They lived in humble simplicity and the land produced abundant crops. This area is the "heart" of Turtle Island [the U.S.] and of Mother Earth, and it is the microcosmic image of the macrocosm of the entire planet. Each Hopi clan perpetuates a unique ceremony, and the ceremonies together maintain the balance of natural forces of sunlight, rain and winds, and reaffirm the Hopi respect for all life and trust in the Great Spirit.

The Hopi were told that after a time White Men would come and take their land and try to lead the Hopi into evil ways. But in spite of all the pressures against them, the Hopi were told they must hold to their ancient religion and their land, though always without violence. If they succeeded, they were promised that their people and their land would be a center from which the True Spirit would be reawakened.
>>
File: rainbowseal.png (269 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
rainbowseal.png
269 KB, 648x648
>>15076593
It is said that after many years the elder brother might change the color of his skin, but his hair will remain black. He will have the ability to write, and he will be the only person able to read the Tiponi. When he returns to find his younger brother, the Tiponi will be placed side by side to show all the world that they are true brothers. Then great judgment will take place, for the elder will help the younger brother to obtain real justice for all Indian brothers who have been cruelly mistreated by the white man since he came to Turtle Island.

The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother, will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to the pattern on the back of a horned toad. He will bring no religion but his own, and will bring with him the Tiponi tablets. He will be all-powerful; none will be able to stand against him. He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire continent. It is said, "If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy."

The True White Brother will bring with him two great, intelligent and powerful helpers, one of whom will have a sign of a swastika (a masculine symbol of purity), and the sign of the sun. The second great helper will have the sign of a celtic cross with red lines (representing female life blood) between the arms of the cross.

When the Great Purification is near, these helpers will shake the earth first for a short time in preparation. After they shake the earth two times more, they will be joined by the True White Brother, who will become one with them and bring the Purification Day to the world. All three will help the "younger brother" (the Hopi and other pure-hearted people) to make a better world. In the prophecies, the two helpers are designated by the Hopi word for "population," as if they were large groups of people.
>>
File: 9410.png (591 KB, 828x648) Image search: [Google]
9410.png
591 KB, 828x648
>>15076597
The Hopi were warned that if these three great beings failed, terrible evil would befall the world and great numbers of people would be killed. However, it was said that they would succeed if enough Hopi remained true to the ancient spirit of their people. The True White Brother and his helpers will show the people of earth a great new life plan that will lead to everlasting life. The earth will become new and beautiful again, with an abundance of life and food. Those who are saved will share everything equally. All races will intermarry and speak one tongue and be a family.

Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects. Bomb shelters will be useless, for "Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of Life. There is no shelter for evil. When the Saquahuh (blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask, the time of the great trial will be here." The Hopi believe that only they will be saved.

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "
>>
>>15076598
>This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects
Or a volcano erupting.
>>
>>15076604
>Or a volcano erupting
This too, however, it is much more complicated. Yellowstone may be on its last tail end.
See:
>>15075791
Ancient civilizations were not daft about Atomic Weaponry.
>>
thanks for sharing, john.
>>
>>15075789

You forgot Heptagonal tiling

>>15075801

Did binary -> Base 10 -> Base 52

0 0 0
c c c
i i i
u u u
x j x
r p 12
r u r
u x u
m c 3
j l j
0 1B 0

Is it actually points on a graph, xyz?
>>
File: Klein168[1].gif (12 KB, 381x376) Image search: [Google]
Klein168[1].gif
12 KB, 381x376
>>15076648
>thanks for sharing, john
youtu.be/7iiRkfZ-UwE?t=3m

>>15076666
>You forgot heptagonal tiling
bud, the hyperbolic sphere has octagonal and heptagonal tiling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_quartic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr_metric
>>
May I please get the tl:dr version of whats going on here?
>>
>>15076691

Haha, right! :)
>>
File: 1407157451638.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1407157451638.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>15076707
>May I please get the tl:dr version of whats going on here?
>>
File: Sun_Wukong_and_Jade_Rabbit[1].jpg (158 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Wukong_and_Jade_Rabbit[1].jpg
158 KB, 550x825
>>15076716
>>15076707
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit
In the Buddhist ?a?ajâtaka, a monkey, an otter, a jackal, and a rabbit resolved to practice charity on the day of the full Moon (Uposatha), believing a demonstration of great virtue would earn a great reward.
When an old man begged for food, the monkey gathered fruits from the trees and the otter collected fish, while the jackal wrongfully pilfered a lizard and a pot of milk-curd. The rabbit, who knew only how to gather grass, instead offered its own body, throwing itself into a fire the man had built. The rabbit, however, was not burnt. The old man revealed himself to be ?akra and, touched by the rabbit's virtue, drew the likeness of the rabbit on the Moon for all to see. It is said the lunar image is still draped in the smoke that rose when the rabbit cast itself into the fire.
A version of this story can be found in the Japanese anthology Konjaku Monogatarish?, where the rabbit's companions are a fox and a monkey.
Similar legends occur in Mexican folklore, where people also identified the markings on the Moon as a rabbit. According to an Aztec legend, the god Quetzalcoatl, then living on Earth as a man, started on a journey and, after walking for a long time, became hungry and tired. With no food or water around, he thought he would die. Then a rabbit grazing nearby offered herself as food to save his life. Quetzalcoatl, moved by the rabbit's noble offering, elevated her to the Moon, then lowered her back to Earth and told her, "You may be just a rabbit, but everyone will remember you; there is your image in light, for all people and for all times."
>>
>>15076716
>>15076720
So moon rabbits? I think maybe this is a bit over my head.
>>
>>15075990
>Fill it with water, but fill it in a way that the bucket drops only a molecule of water on the frequency of consciousness. Now imagine a wave that can move through that bucket.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_argument
Phoenix Bird would raise its wings and fly. Fire that burned it was the consumption of human desires. We are still not in balance.
Hopi Clan Rocks were given out to all four races a long time ago.
They are stored by race in the following locations:
White - Switzerland
Black - Kilimajaro Mountains in Africa
Yellow - Tibet
Red - Hopi land
A white man will come and restore the Fire Clay tablet.
The Hopi Rock has a + sign and a - (minus) sign on it with a circle.
They represent positive, negative and neutral forces in a magnetic field.
Where they cross is a vortex into the next dimension.
Greatest thing we have for healing is the human spirit.
We are children of the Sun.
Prophecies which should have happened 10 years ago have been put off.
We have been given a window of opportunity.
Spiritual Love is the answer. True knowledge is beyond words.
Comets are a sign of prophecy.
Hale-Bopp was the twin Kachina, white and blue.
The next one will be red. It is the Purifier. It will stop and observe us.
If we are not purified enough it will finish the job for us.
If there is an Armageddon it is within each of us.
We have 12 strands of DNA in our blood.
Scientists don't know what they are for since they are not being used.
But we can activate them ourselves.
One way is through drumming and ceremony.
End time should be seen as the Beginning time.
We are creating at this moment what our Tomorrow will be.
>>
>>15076738
>Red - Hopi land
>A white man will come and restore the Fire Clay tablet.
>>
>>15076744
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2715588/Mystery-Nazca-Lines-deepens-Gales-sandstorms-reveal-geoglyphs-snake-llama-Peruvian-desert.html
>>
any thoughts on liminality and how to break free of it?
>>
File: breakonthrough.png (218 KB, 898x496) Image search: [Google]
breakonthrough.png
218 KB, 898x496
>>15076767
>liminality and how to break free of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_xaVNY9P4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRr2kf84V2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpQjD-rX0g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2segLZoeA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs
>>
File: Picture 10.png (86 KB, 1062x720) Image search: [Google]
Picture 10.png
86 KB, 1062x720
>>15076767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiTzu_SxTis
captcha: tendency honomisu
>>
>>15076782
>>
>>15076777
>>15076782
thanks.
btw, are you the same titor?
>>
File: wp_ss_20140815_0002.png (434 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20140815_0002.png
434 KB, 480x800
>>
File: the-shining-dick-danny[1].jpg (42 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
the-shining-dick-danny[1].jpg
42 KB, 500x321
>>15076791
>btw, are you the same titor?
>>
>>15076809
Do you actually save every one you see ?
>>
OP do you have any of this saved or on pastebin? I would like to continue reading everything if the thread 404s
>>
>>15076898
4plebs.org
>>
>>15076900
thank you!
>>
File: yup.png (904 KB, 1864x1192) Image search: [Google]
yup.png
904 KB, 1864x1192
>>15076019
>>15076029
>>15076561
I have found these shapes to be of great multiplicity throughout my reality.
>>
File: yoyob.png (957 KB, 1980x1746) Image search: [Google]
yoyob.png
957 KB, 1980x1746
>>15076926
>>15076029
>>
>>15075644

Thank you for responding to my ridiculous burrito question. It may sound like a troll, but I wanted to hear you apply your theories to something mundane and worldly.

With that said, how do you hope to apply these theories in a real world setting? Do you have a sort of mantra or mission statement, or are you less a visionary and more a professor?

I'm very detail oriented, so the "why" always gnaws away at me as I strive to absorb new philosophies and principles. The "how can I apply this extrinsically" factor is my biggest detriment. Thanks in advance!

captcha: asgarde the
>>
What would one recommend to start with to begin getting into this? Any essential books?
>>
File: timetravel13[1].gif (22 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
timetravel13[1].gif
22 KB, 600x819
>>15076943
>With that said, how do you hope to apply these theories in a real world setting?
http://video.bobdylan.com/desktop.html

>Do you have a sort of mantra or mission statement, or are you less a visionary and more a professor?
1PLUCKT4ALL
Peace, Love, Unity, Creation, Knowledge, Truth
4 All is 1!

>I'm very detail oriented, so the "why" always gnaws away at me as I strive to absorb new philosophies and principles. The "how can I apply this extrinsically" factor is my biggest detriment.
the big picture consists of the sum of the details. you are a detail, you are an expression of the wholesome infinite. you are beauty incarnate. you are as impossible and incredible, and capable as existence itself.

captcha: ieterr contain
>>
Can someone give me a run down on what this all means? A lot of it is confusing, but I'm very interested.
>>
>>15076977
Schizophrenia
If you don't have it then you'll need to cultivate it
>>
>>15076996
due to analogue act, all of perception and free-speech and free-thought is technically illegal in this day and age.
it is against the law to be sapient and sentient
>>
>>15077006
>it is against the law to be sapient and sentient
How does one break free? Or can we?
>>
>>15077011
Did you really just asked that in this thread ?
>>
>>15077017
yes
>>
>>15077000
>Schizophrenia
this is what i mean. you have someone who speaks up and then you have someone who calls them diseased. do you not see how this suppresses the new-found esoteric?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania
>Thomas Szasz mentions Drapetomania in his book, The Myth of Mental Illness, as an example of how psychiatry, when calling certain people "diseased", attempts to deny them responsibility as moral agents, in order to better control them.
hemp is a better superconductor than graphene, it's more than twice better at relieving inflammation than hydrocortisone, and hemp oil cures cancer. yet it's illegal. funny that.

next thing you know, they'll be making the truth illegal.
>>
>>15077025
>conspiracy
It kinda already is
>>
File: 350px-Seshat.svg[1].png (117 KB, 350x790) Image search: [Google]
350px-Seshat.svg[1].png
117 KB, 350x790
>>15077030
did you really just greentext "conspiracy" on /x/
>>
So johnny, how can you prove that you are The time traveler johnny titor ?
>>
>>15076996 again.

I read a few more of your posts OP. I believe what you're trying to say is everything in this universe has a counter part. (Alpha and Omega, light and dark, negative energy and positive energy)

The negative isn't negative despite sounding negative. It's a part of ourselves, another door to open and to understand
>>
File: williamsbackyahootsle.png (2 MB, 960x1082) Image search: [Google]
williamsbackyahootsle.png
2 MB, 960x1082
robin williams came back to life as an internet picture collage
genie left the bottle forever. smooth sailing, carpetbagger, my dear heart. it'll never be illegal to smile or laugh, buddy.
>>
>>15077035
Are you really rping with a "titor" trip on /x/
>>
File: Red-&-Blue-Golden-Spiral[1].jpg (18 KB, 450x150) Image search: [Google]
Red-&-Blue-Golden-Spiral[1].jpg
18 KB, 450x150
>>15077050
it is more that "positive" and "negative" are relative.
the universe exists in a state of perpetual balance and in a transient resonance status to allow for elaborate construction, i.e., birth of consciousness and culture via noise collecting as a being's "subconscious" and a collective harmonic overmind and unconsciousness.
your soul is similar to a very complex schrodinger's cat movie.
also similar to your finger-print.
you are a "slice" of a very intricate thing that has developed a very long way over a very long time.

lower vibrations are one of destruction and malice, contempt, etc.

without the concept of time, everything is already in order, because everything is equal and permutations of the infinite.
it is with the concept of time that you get experience; perception is numerically 0 in this sense.

when you reach a status where the multiverses converge in a complex state whereby time itself halts/ends and a civilization's progression reaches its nash equilibrium on development
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium
(similar to technological singularity)
then you have an issue with cognitive development and fostering of "positive"/"higher" vibrations (which can be very chaotic).
timing is of a key issue (this is why i brought up karma yoga, discipline of action),
because many would rather have the mountain-top go out in a bang than bring others to the top to enjoy the splendour of the sky of blue and sea of green in our yellow submarine.

the truth is that there are much more than humans and i believe that very shortly you will meet some fascinating beings.
>>
>>15077097
no im LARPing irl as a divine being and posting as the doctor online, can you be more dogmatic and less condescending because i am very much real, as i am certain of my existence.
>captcha: schools eyswork
>>
>>15077042
>>15077116
>>
Today we would like to clarify the difference between trying (forcing) and flowing. Trying is unsupported movement. It is often frustrating and exhausting, and no matter how hard you try, you get limited gain. Flowing, on the other hand, is supported movement, and your highest creations come together with grace and ease. How can you be sure you are flowing rather than trying? Pay attention to your body. If you are trying, you will often feel tension in your body, especially in the abdominal area. When you are flowing, your energy will be moving through your body with ease. This is why the flow is such a vital tool to your success and wellness! It supports your greatest results, as well as your physical and emotional wellness. So we ask you, would you rather have a trying day or a flowing day? We encourage you to choose the path of support, grace and ease.

~Archangel Gabriel
>>
>>15077131
thus this post concludes your thread worthless doesn't it ?
>>
where would I go to learn how to understand any of what you're talking about? I'm interested but REALLY confused
>>
>>15077131
>>15077160
not the right time/step.
>>
>>15077138
for some
>>
>>15077249
Those who understand does not need the information which they already know.Those who aren't at this stage of understanding forcing information onto them isn't doing much help.
This is the reason I think dis guy ain't titor, or titor isn't that smart at all.
>>
>>15077270

Agree, understanding doesn't come instantly. Understanding requires a personal choice to understand, energy and time.

Ever heard of the master who thought to his pupils in the shadow of his temple?
>>
You're a good man with great intentions, John. Keep up the good work and have a nice day.
>>
christ, ive never seen such a string of rambling incoherent craziness. its like this guy just skimmed whatever metaphysical texts he could find and started regurgutating all the buzzwords in no particular order.

you really sit around taking pictures of your hands?? what the fuck does that accomplish? you are fucking insane.
>>
>>15077474
It's almost like he tried to tie various religions and cultures together, giving them a root of origin... Haven't you ever noticed all of the similarities that take place within the many ancient texts across the world? This is merely a compilation of many of those instances in an attempt to make sense of it all. Though I'll say that I had trouble understanding the parts about the hands as well.
>>
>>15077474
Not OP, but what is worse: being happy but insane, or being an bittery, angry man? I'd rather be the former.
>>
>>15077486
Even better; which is worse for society?
>>
OP, please explain more about the Hopi stones and where the Navajo people fall into all of this!
>>
someone please archive this thread
>>
>>15075562
you are the time traveling titor?
>>
ITT: what schizophrenia feels like
>inb4 10 posts describing schizophrenia as spiritual awakening
>>
are we speaking to RA?
>>
File: x-x-everywhere.png (29 KB, 1024x634) Image search: [Google]
x-x-everywhere.png
29 KB, 1024x634
>>15077997
back in the day

>spiritual awakening threads
>spiritual awakening threads everywhere
>>
im so fucking lost
>>
>>15076297
th-this is thoth?

do you have a network? I even did a ritual today hoping it would let me talk with you
>>
>>15077103
John, what have you to say of what I've found, I'm curious as to your interpretation of my data.

>>15076929
>>15076926
^here^
>>
>>15077486
I think giving seekers false guidance is genuinely harmful. This is just some shitty attempt to feed OPs ego
>>
>>15078489
>I think giving seekers false guidance is genuinely harmful.
so, truth, hope, love, peace, math, chemistry, nature of perception, discipline of action, equivalence of beings -- this is false guidance to you? well okay bud.
i'm only sharing.
it's great to know that you're objecting to these things.

>>15078279
that you are very much so on the right course, you are brilliant. i enjoyed your images a lot. the eye/drop pattern is definitely one i have noticed and seen before as well. when the door of reality tears open, and the staircases of angelic strands spiral forth, and eyes burst out before you, you can see something all too familiar in a state of kundalini.
i love you.
>>
File: G0045635bbb[1].jpg (504 KB, 800x864) Image search: [Google]
G0045635bbb[1].jpg
504 KB, 800x864
>>15076929
>>15076926
crop circle found today
>>
File: Sri_Yantra_256bw[1].gif (643 KB, 1800x1775) Image search: [Google]
Sri_Yantra_256bw[1].gif
643 KB, 1800x1775
>>15079104
>>
>>15079104
http://alajefromthepleiades.jimdo.com/
>>
If you took this shit to /sci/ you have smoked yourself retarded.
I hope you were banned.
>>
Can someone explain to be how archives work so I can read this later? I'm on my phone and I'm about to go to sleep, but I'd like to read this and check all the links.
>>
Good luck John.
>>
>>15080004
Please someone archive this
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15075562/#15075562

There,that's the archive link to this thread.
>>
>>15080899
thnks m8
>>
is OP still here?
great thread anyway.
i've just been wondering how did he really made jesus's natal chart, OP if you're here, please explain how you came up with this.
>>
>>15076520
You get Transcendence
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.