[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monarch programming, elite pedophilia, serial killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Dutroux.jpg (44 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
Dutroux.jpg
44 KB, 858x429
Post links and discuss material.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html

https://www.sott.net/article/244755-Latin-American-High-Weirdness-Hand-of-Death-Satanic-CIA-Cult-Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo&list=PLSlk7rYrQFNJzm2ThyF0dYrDrhaJLQlSt

https://www.sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1irOZMr-v5V8Vh6s3lyQGQ
>>
Okay. What's your angle OP?

Sell me your pitch.
>>
>>17719531
They have to take the health and life of the young to fuel the demons and gain favor and demonic blessings.

Being a pedo, they ruin the lives of the young so this form of psychic vampirism lasts a lifetime.
>>
>>17719540
Many serial killers have been found to have connections to various underground cults (such as the Hand of Death) and brainwashing operations. Whether these individuals are a result of some kind of demonic possession, behavior modification, or a mixture of both, there is serious manipulation at play. Some such as Marc Dutroux in Belgium are part of a much greater sinister network in which children are kidnapped and brought to elite pedophilic parties. These children are often abused (both to blackmail high tier politicians and to sate their sadistic tastes), or further abused and brainwashed.
>>17719552
This is also a more esoteric possibility.
>>
>>17719574

I'm aware of that. I've seen some of the evidence. But what's your thesis? Are you saying that these people are so deeply entrenched that they run shit? Or perhaps you are suggesting that as a requirement to run the world one has to participate in such things?

Let me offer you a corollary: in older societies the powers that be could do these sorts of things openly as long as they didn't do them to the wrong people. With modern social ethics, modern firearms and explosives, and modern codes of law that is much more difficult to openly get away with in the first world and so, much like human trafficking, covert networks among the inclined elite service this demand. Same with, say, buying a teenage or adult sex slave. It's the same sort of deal.

So my counter: what do you propose we do about it?
>>
>>17719594
>Are you saying that these people are so deeply entrenched that they run shit? Or perhaps you are suggesting that as a requirement to run the world one has to participate in such things?

Affirmative to both of these statements.

>what do you propose we do about it?

I suppose at the very least disseminate this material until enough individuals are awakened to the truth. Beyond that I have no fucking clue
>>
>>17719607

>so deeply entrenched that they run shit

If this first one is true then it is a neutral statement: rulers and groups of rulers can be removed and pruned.

>requirement to run the world one has to participate in such things

This second one speaks more deeply about human nature, and suggests that perhaps removing this state of affairs is impossible or so nearly that struggling against it is pointless.
>>
>>17719625
I wouldn't say they are acting according to human nature. Being power hungry, sure, but engaging in ritual abuse and pedophilia? It suggests more demonic involvement
>>
>>17719629

A psychologist or sociologist might beg to differ, but suppose we grant your hypothesis: what do you do about the demons, or the fact that demonic cults perpetually seize power?
>>
>>17719641
I'm simply offering evidence, not any real solutions.
>>
File: cover.jpg (73 KB, 336x443) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
73 KB, 336x443
The unabomber were a test subject from MK-Ultra.

It is known, but usually not spoken.
>>
How deep does this hole go?

How would one try to uncover one of these rings and expose them?
>>
File: 2cgfswg.jpg (22 KB, 468x311) Image search: [Google]
2cgfswg.jpg
22 KB, 468x311
>>17720273
>it is known
>>
>>17719594
>>17719607
>what do you suppose we do about it?

bringing awareness of control is the best weapon to fight against it.
however the next step woudl either to be prepared for the wave of dis-info and "counter inteeligence" that would soon follow to maintain the status quo.

the next step is
1) begin recuruiting, in secret and only trusted friends into some sort of cabal. any sort of orginazation nowadays that seeks to challenge the status quo will no doubt have "sleeper agents" or double agents infiltrating it the longer it exists.
2) once recruitment is complete, the next goal is to exicse one part of the problem. either:
a) we escape current society, and live in hiding , or so remote that the powers that be wouldn't care to touch us.
b) usurp the current power structure, which would require alot more enegery adn seeing as how the power stucture has been firmly inplace for soooo many centuries it would be hard to completely annihilate the current opposition.

the best option is exodus
moses knew and so did the pilgrims.

you can't escape power. you can only hide from it.
>>
>>17721853
I agree and encourage you to continue with that idea. Just let me give you a head start and enumerating what you will find, not to stop you, but to be prepared:

You will be fighting against infiltration in any group, even those you want to hide.
Infiltration also means they will try to convince allies too, even convince that you are the real Illuminati.
They can also work on breaking your organization by increasing the existent differences in your group.
If the above fails they will make sure you can't convince technically skilled and resourceful people to join, effectively eliminating your group before it even had a chance.
Conspiracy threads appear, "ridicule conspiracies" threads appeared and "anons" pushed people to go there. And if "weird" and intrusive anons appear to just mock in the threads, imagine what they do on the IRC.

If you succeed and start something I would like to share resources, information and maybe other technical resources.
>>
>>17722492
I am happy that there are people like you willing to help.

But i wouldn't trust anything about any such group that isn't talked about only through whispers.
>>
>>17721510

Personally I subscribe to the idea that it isn't so much that to be an elite you have to join one of these rings, but that these rings exist within the elite because it's hard to hold the rich and powerful accountable.
>>
>>17721853
>the status quo
I don't know why anyone defends this shit.
>>
>>17724005
>only through whispers
This. This so much. There are sociopaths out there who literally feed on negative rumors. Don't believe everything you hear, and never, EVER let your fear turn you into a jerk.
>>
File: artichoke-horiz-800.jpg (58 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
artichoke-horiz-800.jpg
58 KB, 800x533
I dont know if this has anything to do with anything

but project artichoke which was obviously named after a artichoke looks like that shit coming out of peoples heads in those stuff
>>
>>17724005
Pretty much anything that crosses the telecommunications is tapped by some kind of machine that responds to keywords. If you mention one of those you might be under watch, even if you abandon the website. Sometimes you find comments on the internet that "encourage" people to say certain words to angry the NSA, that is a trap to give them permission to track you. You are better off knowing those words without typing them and/or trying to not combine them often and use them separate, or not at all.

Old type communications like letters are less prone to watchful eyes, if you are not directly targeted. Telegrams are not safe, they are among the first to be watched by the NSA decades ago.

If you use any kind of telecommunication like regular internet, even if you use only email, you better be prepared to learn and teach the use of encryption and privacy software like GPG. Also, trying to avoid anything that has a server in the United States or the UK increases your privacy, a trusted VPN routing you communications gives you this advantage.

Last, I advice to learn and use all the tools from a GNU/Linux environment, even if you don't use any kind of telecommunication for your group.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17722492
I am from Guatemala and this makes me sad.....
>>
>>17724736
I'd be more apt to take a page from admiral adama and the battlestar galactica.
The moment you rely on anything but yourself for data storage you invite a vulnerability.

If there were to be any such group. It would most definitly rely solely on the oral tradition of passing on information.

To write down anything encrypted or not would still give them the means to destroy your group.

The group must not have a name either, and the members must have no designation within the group.

The group would probably be decentralized, consisting of small cells in a network. Like the organizational structure explained in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.