[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are vampires kill now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Gateway.jpg (39 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
Gateway.jpg
39 KB, 720x449
Im not talking about otherkins,roleplay,psychic vampires or reptillians im talking about the legit "im a pale lifeless corpse that gets turned to a ash filled skeleton by sunlight or when i die also i gotta keep other living being's blood/prana in my stomach otherwise i might grow too weak or go on a homicidal beserk killingspree" type
i think they might be all dead or going to go extinct anytime now given the climate of things going around the world like prophecies coming true and other crap like time altering secret projects.
The vampire's own bodily alchemical structure binds them and makes them one with the shadow so they should be the ones who could see and suffer the first blow from a unstoppable and overpowering supernatural element that is malignant to everything in its path and destination.
What im trying to relate to everybody is that im predicting that in a very short time frame our own "shadow" will begin to fall on us and finaly squish us while leaving both of our corpses to be eaten away without any kind of resistance

what do you guys think?
>inb4 OP is a sparkling roleplaying gaylord scizo that thinks vampires are real
>>
File: please_leave_planet.jpg (34 KB, 302x425) Image search: [Google]
please_leave_planet.jpg
34 KB, 302x425
>>17718753
>inb4 OP is a sparkling roleplaying gaylord scizo that thinks vampires are real

But that's exactly what you fucking are, you shitposter.
>>
I tried to become a vampire. Turns out a previous immortality curse can't be overwritten.
>>
File: plague-painting_3338_600x450.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
plague-painting_3338_600x450.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
>>17718753
Historically, the great medieval purges killed vampires and other creatures the plague brought forth during its darkest time. It was not "uncommon" for the dead to rise with so much massacre.
Paintings of the time even detail the undead fighting off the living using armies and coffins as shields, reaping flesh on starved horses the living.
As a result, a secret order was made to fight off the undead which inevitably lead to the creation of the inquisition and its executioners. The famous bird like head of the man with a cane, goggles and dark clothes are the common form.
>>
>>17718785
Story time?
>>
File: black_death.jpg (35 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
black_death.jpg
35 KB, 250x302
Named "Black Death" this virus like plague was the closest plight to a living zombie undead apocalypse. With 2/3 of europe's population dying from it, in less than 50 years. The sheer despair led the surviging masses to barricate themselves, purging the undead by burning their corpses or by stabbing their hearts, decapitation and at some extreme points, dismember the body. In cases of vampirism, the efforts of the village included sending a distress to religious influents who, with time, sent out their own executioners to eradicate these monstrosities.
>>
At present, biologist believe the virus "black death" may have been a mutated strain, from the much more common bubonic plague, known to inflict its victims with similar symptoms. However, the original strain is nowhere to be found at present. Archaeologists believe the virus eventually suffered mutations that eventually ceased to be. This, allied with healthier sanitary habits, eventually erradicated the sickeness away.
>>
>>17718785

How is it a curse? And if youre immortal, why downgrade to something with blood lust?
>>
>>17718753
>The vampire's own bodily alchemical structure binds them and makes them one with the shadow so they should be the ones who could see and suffer the first blow from a unstoppable and overpowering supernatural element that is malignant to everything in its path and destination.
>What im trying to relate to everybody is that im predicting that in a very short time frame our own "shadow" will begin to fall on us and finaly squish us while leaving both of our corpses to be eaten away without any kind of resistance

No. You're just insane. I don't normally post this, it's rather what I get called here, but you my friend, is not ok.
>>
>>17718809
Well, let's just say I'm really, really old - there's really not a way for humans to mentally grasp the length of time I'm talking about, so don't try. I've been around since long before this universe began, and knowing my luck I'll be here long after everything ceases to ever exist. I have gone by many names, and none at all, and hopefully one day I'll remember my real name. The meatsuit typing this is just one of my many forms across dimensions and universes.

At this point, I've forgotten how I came to be so long in life, or if I ever had a beginning. I have a few memories from when I was much younger, but they only hint at reasons why I haven't ceased to be.

>>17718863
So I can finally die. Immortality is a gift only for so long. Even the greatest of sensations are no more exciting than breathing any more. To find mundanity everywhere you go and in everything you do is a very slow, but very sure, torment.

I was hoping to trap my full essence into this form and end it all once and for all before I get trapped in the void of nothingness....because that's an eternity I have no interest in seeing.
>>
>>17719232

Wow, you are really, really deluded.
You're some fag on an imageboard.

I know you faggots get your little cocks hard by roleplaying on the internet, but for fucks sake.
This isn't x-related in any single way.

Pure fucking fanfiction.
>>
>>17719371
Ah well, that's a natural response nowadays. Too many scientists with their limited scope of knowledge teaching people to be skeptical. Better than having babies sacrificed to me, I suppose, if just for the optics of it in this society.

And yes, I am a fag on the internet. I'm really, really, really bored of existing, and seeing how I locked most of my essence into this form, I have to wait for it to die and completely rot away before I can leave this miserable planet and go somewhere hopefully more interesting.

I doubt it will be, but hey, one can hope.

So in the meantime, I'm wasting as much time as possible. Out of all the activities on this planet, worldwide conversation is the most...not-mundane.

>just kill yourself then

Easier said than done for me, I'm afraid.
>>
>>17719475

Prove a single thing you've said.
>>
File: countdracula.jpg (60 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
countdracula.jpg
60 KB, 300x414
>>17718753

I wouldn't worry about it OP, Death is only the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586T56XQ-MU
>>
>>17719475
Are you RPing?

You mentioned babies being sacrificed to you. Has that happned? Why do you not like Earth? Do you think you could ever truly die? Andwhat does death mean to you? What's your opinion of Jesus Christ? Do you like ice cream?
>>
>>17719232
Role playing fag. You sound ridiculous. Maybe just stop fantasizing about an "edgy" more unique you and accept the fact that you're just like everybody else.
>>
https://bhrugusanhita.com/તમારા-સવાલો/
And Janam Time Mornig 5 A.M che. to mari janamkudali ap janavo.and mara mereg kairashi ni chho. kari ...... Time:8.00 a.m Monday ...... varsh this luv karu shu aeni Darth date 9/11/1990 she amari bane no esha mereg karvani she pan temna ...
ur free bush I don't care what others say
>>
>>17719486
I haven't left much of a visible mark on your history. Been more of a watcher than a doer here, and my influence has been behind the curtain instead of on the stage.

I don't have much in the way of powers, so I can't perform magic tricks or change the weather in your area or show up at your balcony, but there is perhaps one way.

I'm very good at entering dreams. If you're open to the idea, I could visit you as you sleep and show you things no human could know.

>>17719534
Honestly, I'd be a lot happier if I was RPing.

Then I could die.

I've never had babies sacrificed to me, though many who are like me have. I'd call it a waste, but reincarnation sorts it out.

I don't really care for most places I go, as the energy is usually weak and the mechanics of existence in most places are usually very limited.

Death - real, final death, that I can never come back from - means peace and rest, the two things I seek most.

Jesus Christ doesn't know the meaning of the word suffering. His charade of death and pain was child's play compared to some of the most excruciating pain one can suffer. Even humans can and often do suffer far more than he ever did.

Ice Cream is ok. Like most food, the zest has gone for me but it's still 'pleasant', as compared to eating glass or rocks.

>>17719538
Wish I was like everyone else. Short lives are so much better. Everything's so fresh and new and exciting, and then you die feeling like you could have experienced so much more of it.

I wish I could have that feeling. At best, all I'll feel when/if I die is "about fucking time"
>>
>>17720186
have you tried sucking black cock and getting nigger aids
>>
>>17720245
Yes I have and no, I didn't get any.

Even if I did, the death of a body isn't the death of me. I exist in both the corporeal and ethereal natures.
>>
>>17720186
Alright bro I'm game it's about 930 pm here I might be falling asleep here soon.
Let's fucking do this show me some shit I might regret.
>>
Enter my dreams pls
>>
>>17718753
thing is, if you look at the actual myths from Europe, vampires do not burn in sunlight.

Some don't even leave their graves for killing; some change their appearances, you wouldn't recognize an Ustrel as an vampire, for example.

if we stick to the old myths, there must be even more vampires, because people nowadays do not take the proper measures.

There are vampires arising from children who died before they were baptized. You can only prevent this - according to the believes - by going to their grave every year on the 12h day for seven years, using holy water and speaking some special lines. And that's just one myth from Romania.
>>
>>17719232
>>17720186
>I don't have much in the way of powers, so I can't perform magic tricks or change the weather

Wow. So you're saying you've stayed here this long and still didn't get ANYWHERE beyond the human level?

But you're also not physically immortal, you're just using this form now, right?

If you want to go beyond you need to do this from the current human form. It's the image of gods (or demon lords/queens if you prefer that side) so it's the best position to start.

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun which can be downloaded here:

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

it should at least give you some kind of experience. If your mind turned so dull, you're no longer aware of things slightly outside of your perception, but this may break the illusion.

Unless you're just RPing. But then you can still read it.
>>
File: 1457682060468.jpg (53 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
1457682060468.jpg
53 KB, 648x484
>>17719475
>I am a fag on the internet. I'm really, really, really bored of existing
Don't worry sunshine, we're really, really, really bored of you existing too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.