[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with US immigration trouble?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: marijuana fine.png (934 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
marijuana fine.png
934 KB, 540x960
Hey /b/ will transfer $20 AUD to anyone who can tell me about this, been looking for ages...

I'm from Australia and last year was fined for possession of marijuana in mesa verde national park, colorado. I paid the fine and thought no more of it.

Now in July i need to go back to the United States and am wondering if this will affect my re-entry chances? (I plan to enter on the ESTA (Visa waiver program) and am going to tick the box saying ive never been charged for a drug offence.

Will the USA even have a file on me if im from another country? *Note i did get two speeding tickets while over there aswell (1 in alabama, 1 in Utah).

So as i said if anyone can let me know about this itll be much appreciated and $20 AUD is yours.

thats a picture of the citation i received, they didnt take any passport details or anything...
>>
>>83814
also the citation was given by a park ranger not a police officer if that makes any difference...
>>
>>83814
I am not a lawyer, and something like this should certainly should be researched properly....but...

I do believe the weed was a petty offense for possession inside the park...while I don't think it was processed as a crime, rather as a civil infraction, I can't say for sure

if you're worried, contact the court and ask...they'll be able to tell you the exact details

I wouldn't worry about the traffic tickets..

I would answer based on the exact wording on the application: a drug arrest, a drug charge, and a drug conviction are three different things...if it was really just a civil infraction, I don't think it would qualify as any of those....worse case scenario, be honest, lying on an application would be a lot worse then them knowing you were fined for a very low infraction

oh, and if you're going to keep traveling to other countries, STOP BREAKING SO MANY LAWS
>>
Why the fuck do you guys type like this?

There is no point, it breaks the flow of your post!

What's the point of spacing it like this?

Seriously, it's starting to bug me out.

This has to be because of habit.

What kind of site are you from for typing like this?

Serious question.
>>
>>83914
separate sentences for separate thoughts

it's better than lumping it together in one hard-to-read clump
>>
File: 1458550428958.jpg (30 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1458550428958.jpg
30 KB, 601x695
>>83931
>hard-to-read
Jesus Christ, I'm under the impression that's not the only reason but I can't put a finger on it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.