[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone just guide me, i want to learn how to program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: thank you.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thank you.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
so I'm (semi)new to 4 chan, and I would just like some help in programming.
I want to learn how to do it, but when I search the net I just get bombarded with "many types" and "simple html5 or java" and I get confused even more.
just some advice will be great. =)
>>
also, pic. unrelated.
I have very few pics. available in this pc at the moment.
>>
>emoticon
Fuck off underage.
>>
Pirate Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner.

Once you're done with it... well, buy it. But I mean, once you're done with it, you'll know the basics of programming, so you'll be able to move on to programming real stuff.

If you wanna program websites, you need to learn html/css/javascript/php/mysql (most likely). The best introductory book to this is That 8-in-1 dummies one... er... let me google... "HTML, XHTML, and CSS All-in-one for Dummies", I believe. Again, pirate it and buy it later if you found it useful.

If you wanna make games, you'll already know python, so moving on pygame would be a no brainer, specially as mobile is lucrative as fuck and you can compile pygame for mobile through kivy. The best book for learning pygame is "Making Games with Python & Pygame". You can actually download this one from the author's website, but again, once you're done with it, if you found it useful, fucking buy it.

As for making desktop stuff... I use kivy, but I don't think there's any beginners books for it, but you should be able to use it, though not perfectly but what can you do, after reading Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner and the basic tutorial on the kivy website.

Don't use java. And before you ask, no, java and javascript are two different things.
>>
>>25215
yeah... forgot I was in 4chan there for a moment.
>>
>>25183
Crossdress.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.