[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying to do this off and on for a month now but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x960
I've been trying to do this off and on for a month now but I can't delete Vshare off my phone
iOS 7.0.6
Not jailbroken and do not want to jailbreak
>>
If it came preinstalled its a system app and you can't delete it without rooting
If you can't delete it and it isn't a system app it's probably a virus
>>
>>33562
If you can't delete it (no X when the apps are wiggling), then it is a system app (installed in /Applications/ instead of /var/mobile/Applications/.

The only way some guy's app could be a system app is if you're jailbroken: sideloaded apps still go in /var/mobile/.

You should probably hook your jailbroken phone up to Redsn0w and use the "install Cydia" option, then install a terminal and use that to delete the app from /Applications/ .
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
I just got back on my phone and I'm going to update
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>33562
Here's an idea: howabout instead of creating and bumping multiple threads with no new information, you wait until you have something useful to contribute?

All the information you've given so far does is paint a portrait of someone too stupid to delete an app off a phone.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.