[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uncensored jojo episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_08072016_000134.png (766 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08072016_000134.png
766 KB, 960x582
So i'm watching JJBA: stardust crusaders on kissanime but they have the bad censored episodes, does anyone know a streaming site that has the uncensored episodes? (pic unrelated)
>>
Are you open to joining the rest of us who download instead of stream? Better quality, better choices, and it's actually easier in the long run.
>>
>>153826
ok then
>>
>>153824
can probably find them here http://www.nyaa.se/
>>
>>153841
yeah i know that already but i i'm so retarded that i don't know how to turn the files from torrents into actual videos
>>
>>153844
The files (usually .mkv) are videos. You just need a player to watch them. I think most people here would recommend Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC), which conveniently happens to be bundled with the Combined Community Codec Pack. (This program helps your PC play all those files out there.)
http://www.cccp-project.net/

Just keep clicking OK / Yes / Whatever until it's done. I believe it sets MPC-HC to be the default player. Trust me, I know nothing about codecs and players and whatnot, It Just Works.

Note that some torrents you might find are just batch files of many video files (Episode 1.mkv; Episode 2.mkv; etc.); just play each of them like any video file using the above player.
>>
>>153841
Remember that some of those are also censored.
>>
>>153844
Get a torrent client, something like qbittorent or deluge is best. An old version of utorrent is also acceptable (2.2.1 is best).

Open your client then click on torrent links on sites like Nyaa.se to start downloading. You can track the download progress in your client. Speeds depend on your connection as well as the number and quality of seeds a torrent has (usually indicated by a green arrow pointing up). The more seeds something has, the faster it will download, as a general rule, but even something with few seeds can still go fairly fast if they are uploading a lot. No real way to know until you try downloading.

What you're going to be looking for are Blu-ray rips, not TV or streaming rips. Blu-rays are uncensored, so look for torrents that have Blu-ray or BD in them (BD is short for Blu-ray Disc). If you're downloading BDs then the you're likely going to be getting what's called a batch torrent, which is a large collection of video files in a folder. You can check the content of the torrent on the site or in your client.

As a general rule, always look at the size and type of file you're downloading to make sure it's safe. For sites like Nyaa you can trust the files, the moderators are good about deleting shit plus there are many trusted uploaders. Nyaa also has a color coding system, blue means it's the highest quality release (according to their staff at least), and green means it's from a trusted uploader. Orange means it's a re-encode of an existing release. Everything else is up to you to evaluate, but at least on Nyaa you can be sure there won't be any trojans or other nasty shit.
>>
>>153934
many thanks anon!
(i use the "normal" bittorrent btw, so what's the difference between qbittorrent and the normal bittorrent?)
>>
you can stream any torrent file using torrent-time now, and similar such things

soon even downloadfags will join the streaming master race
>>
>>154135
Bittorrent is proprietary software, it's owned by people with a vested interest in copyright infringement. Do yourself a favor and switch to a FOSS (Free Open Source Software) client like Deluge or qBittorent that don't data mine you.

Bittorent is actually banned from some torrent trackers, including BakaBT which is relevant to you if you're going to be downloading anime since it's one of the major anime torrent trackers.

>>154141
Spoken like a retard who doesn't even know how streaming works or why it's reviled.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.