[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I download anime songs? I've always been downloading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464198061466.png (2 MB, 1373x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464198061466.png
2 MB, 1373x1080
Where can I download anime songs? I've always been downloading from YouTube but I can't find Flying Witch's OP without it being altered.
>>
>>130949
Same place you download anime.
>>
If the flying witch OP isn't on the OST it hasn't been released yet.
http://hikarinoakariost.info/flying-witch-original-soundtrack/
>>
Sharanran feat. 96 Neko by Miwa will be released the 22nd June. It will be ripped and will probably be available the following days.
>>
>>130949
nipponsei
>>
>>130949
>downloading from youtube
You might as well just download the anime and play the 1:30 over and over again.
>>
Nyaa and bakabt are sketchy at best for anime soundtracks.

My suggestion is apply to animebytes. They have even the most obscure soundtracks uploaded in full and often you can get the songs individually rather than as albums in case of the OP/ED.
>>
>>131177
>Nyaa and bakabt are sketchy at best for anime soundtracks.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>131189
I would agree if I had knowingly typed that.

I meant to say, nyaa and bakabt really AREN'T the best for anime soundtracks. That's why I suggested animebytes shortly after.
>>
>>131177
>Nyaa and bakabt are sketchy at best for anime soundtracks
You what. They are literally some of the safest and most reputable open trackers you can find for anything anime related.

You sound like an AB mod shilling the site. I say this as somebody with an AB account: the list of shit you can only find on AB is very, very short. And if you care that much about audio quality just get apply for What.cd.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.