[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homework help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: reki.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reki.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
If anyone wants to help me with these questions for Literature that would be really cool.
I translated them into English from my native language the best way I could so if something is confusing ask away, I'll try again.

They seem pretty cryptic even to me, so if you could at least point me into the direction on how I should even answer them on the exam that's okay too.

1. Literature and the "consumer society".

2. "Campus novel" in literature of UK and USA.

3. Postcolonial British prose.

4. Literature of "black humor" and American postmodernism.

5. Peculiarity of English postmodern literature.

6. Postmodernism in literature.

7. British and American dramaturgy of the second half of the 20th century.

8. Main stages of formation and development of the afro-american literature.

9. this one's a bitch to translate, um. "Intellectual English novel"
Maybe philosophical novel? I believe it's from the Thomas Mann's term - "intellektueller roman".

10. American youth counterculture and literary creation (art).

11. American "social novel".

12. English and American theaters between the 2 wars. ( I guess their change from first to second world war?)

13. English humorous literature of the 20th century.

14. Christian renaissance in English literature of the 1930-50s.

14. Genre of anti-utopia in English and American literature of the 20th century.

15. Literature and the first world war.

16. The aesthetic and poetics of "high modernism".

17. Modernist trends (directions) and associations (unions).

18. Psychological prose in American literature at the turn of the century (19-20th century).

19. Neo-romantic and naturalistic tendencies in American literature.

20. Formation of the "American national myth" in literature of the turn of the century.

21. Irish literary renaissance.

22. New drama in England.

23. English prose of the beginning of the 20th century.

24. Neo-romanticism in English literature.]

25. Features (peculiarities) of English Naturalism.
>>
Also I know this probably some heavy /lit/ shit but hey.

Maybe some litfag is lurking here.

also 5 more questions I couldn't fit because of the character limit.

1. English Aestheticism.

2. Aesthetic premises (prerequisites, preconditions) of "symbolism development in England.

3. English literature of "Nonsense".

4. Turn of the century as a cultural and literary era.

And that's it.
I'm pretty lost.
>>
Those aren't questions, that's a list.
As long as you don't have the main question or theme on how you're supposed to process this list, nobody can help you.
For all I know, you're asking to define/criticize each item of this list, or for a name of a major author's work fitting those particular subjects, or to give your point of view on each of them, or even to talk about black/asian/amerindian people's influence on each of these subjects.
Sowieso, viel Glück.
>>
File: reki.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reki.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>>149091
Well, you just need to be able to "answer them".
I don't know what the hell that means.

We were just giving these and told to prepare 5-10 sentences as an answer.

I assume we just need to say something about those topics?

>Peculiarity of English postmodern literature.

>X was one of the main features of Y in "this time", it was also known for Z and W happened soon after.

At least that's what I think.
We weren't given any directions besides to just prepare to talk about these questions.

I just need the general idea of what the hell any of this is.

All I could find in google on most of those is some very abstract dates and events not really related.

So if someone who's familiar can sum up the basic idea of what's special about the "New drama in England" then that's what I need, I suppose.
>>
I wouldn't even know where to start. It seems like these are all over the effing map.

I could understand if you were supposed to pick one and right something on it, but without some kind of context....I have no idea.
>>
>>149105
Well I'm just as confused.
Anywho I'm just reading about these topics on what I can find in google.

If someone goes by and can help clear up some confusion or summarize some of them then that's great.

So feel free to join me figuring this shit out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.