[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with 4chan X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dochte.jpg (42 KB, 1919x973) Image search: [Google]
dochte.jpg
42 KB, 1919x973
I was browsing 4chan and after clicking on a thread my screnn started to have flash every second. It's only happening on 4chan, not outside.
So I deleted the chrome extension 4chan X and the bug was from there, my screnn stopped flashing.
Does anyone know how can I solve this and why did it start to flash ? I have 4chanX since a while and it's the first time something like that happens.
Pic related is my screnn every second with 4chan X activated
>>
>>125780
Happened to me too. Adding .blink{animation:none!important;} to 4chan X's custom CSS stopped it
>>
Same shit here
>>
>>125783
It worked, thanks a lot anon you're the man
>>
>>125783
It worked, thanks anon.
>>
>>125783
Thanks
>>
>>125783
+1
>>
>>125783

What a god. Anyone know why this is happening?
>>
Is this from a recent 4chanX update? Should I hold off on updating for a bit?

Mine is May 17, and don't have that error.
>>
>>125780
tried deleting and installing again some of the old, but they were all blinking
then I installed v1.11.34.6 (2016-05-21)
and is working properly
>>
I uninstalled and reinstalled the last version. Had to reconfig everything and it works fine except I can't get anything embedded anymore. I can't click on links and can't open youtube player.

Anyone?
>>
>>125780
It happened to me on my Vivaldi 1.1 and I updated Violentmonkey and 4chan X maunally and that's how O fixed it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.