[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funhaus General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: Bruce impersonation.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bruce impersonation.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Funhaus - 200 cigarettes.webm (4 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - 200 cigarettes.webm
4 MB, 1000x562
recommendations are welcomed
>>
File: Funhaus - Election elyse.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Election elyse.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Funhaus -Vin Diesel.webm (4 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus -Vin Diesel.webm
4 MB, 600x336
>>
File: Funhaus - Election.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Election.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Funhaus - Christmas STDs.webm (4 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Christmas STDs.webm
4 MB, 1000x562
>>
File: Funhaus - Election rection.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Election rection.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
I never thought I'd see a thread like this here. Wish I had something to contribute.
>>
File: Funhaus - Christmas Jingle.webm (4 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Christmas Jingle.webm
4 MB, 1000x562
>>967903
don't feel bad
>>
File: Funhaus - Christian Louboutin.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Christian Louboutin.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
File: Funhaus - Elyse Abuse.webm (4 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Elyse Abuse.webm
4 MB, 1000x562
>>
>>967793
Hey uhh who are these unfunny retards
>>
File: joel Goblin.webm (230 KB, 288x250) Image search: [Google]
joel Goblin.webm
230 KB, 288x250
>>968521
>>
>>968521
Yeah, I don't really get it either. I know some guy who watches similar unfunny youtube stuff. They try too hard for jokes that fall flat, and don't have any subtlety.because opionions
>>
File: ElyseWillems.webm (1 MB, 530x620) Image search: [Google]
ElyseWillems.webm
1 MB, 530x620
>>968942
>>
Nice thread. Fucking love funhaus.
>>
File: heaheaheaheaheahea.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heaheaheaheaheahea.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>967793
WHO GENERAL
H
O

G
E
N
E
R
A
L
>>
>>967858
Wow this is actually really funny and not try hard at all haha
>>
File: cho-o-o-o-oad.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cho-o-o-o-oad.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Never thought I'd see a Funhaus thread. Been meaning to make some Inside Gaming webms but I never got around to learning how to do it properly. Too bad they're on Reddit so much.
>>
File: AdamKovicFunhaus.webm (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
AdamKovicFunhaus.webm
4 MB, 480x270
I'm... actually glad I stopped watching Funhaus.

I decided to stop watching their videos during the Jew Walled Office saga in hopes they will make a video that would be extremely popular, but I never saw any recent ones at the top of their popular videos.

Seeing these clips made me realize that their quality has dropped; either that or somebody has a different sense of humor than I do.
>>
File: Drunktards.webm (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Drunktards.webm
2 MB, 480x320
>>969506
However, nothing they do now tops what they did as Inside Gaming.
>>
File: 1451951970832.webm (2 MB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1451951970832.webm
2 MB, 650x366
>>
>>969420
Pah that shit's hilarious

>>969506
They have gotten waaay worse, most of their gaming shit falls completely flat, they're funny in the little skits they do and the Q&A, but their game vids are just full of really forced jokes
>>
File: Funhaus - Its Happens.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Its Happens.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>970642
>>
>>970642
There was a time where dumb, forced jokes in Lets Plays and general game vids were totally fine, but the audience is definitely shifting more towards watching decently good people play games they are interested in.

Look at Achievement Hunter and especially Rooster Teeth. Their viewership has gone WAY down because they are losing touch with their audiences' desire. Its not that their demographic is shifting, its that we dont actually want to see people faff around in a game making dumb jokes, we actually want to see people be decent at games. Rooster Teeth is doing the same thing where they are trying to force meme their content and shift away from machinima and gaming and go for more live-action podcast-y stuff (Sportsball, On the Spot, etc.). And its just not sticking. I am not ashamed to admit that I love AH and FH, I used to watch their stuff daily. AH is putting out a lot more sponsored content and they are shifting their formula to more content = more viewers. But their videos are getting shorter as they spread themselves too thin. Some of their content that I generally like (HUNT, Go, Rage Quit) are just disappearing all together and being replaced with dumb, live-action stuff. They really should just dial it back for a month or so and catch up with themselves.

Ray leaving should have been their first sign that people actually like seeing good video gamers play video games. He was a crowd favorite for a reason. Even though his Twitch is getting super clique-y and almost unbearable at the amount of stupid memes his chat goes through, he at least is still good at games and pretty fun to watch because of it. But instead they go "well if we put out 10 videos that each get 100,000 views thats as good as putting out 1 video that does a million." and thats essentially what we are getting. Too much to watch and none of it worth while.
>>
>>
File: Inside Gaming - Inside Joel.webm (4 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Inside Gaming - Inside Joel.webm
4 MB, 700x392
>>
I have some Chaser videos I'm going to post later.
>>
File: Dorkus.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Dorkus.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>
File: Thrusterman.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Thrusterman.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>
James >
>>
>>971556
I miss Chaser
>>
File: Inside Gaming - Rogue Warrior.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Inside Gaming - Rogue Warrior.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
>>
>>
I love funhaus <3
>>
File: 1456390505310.gif (687 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456390505310.gif
687 KB, 500x500
>>
>>973614
It's so sad that he lost his nipples in the war
>>
>>969508
Im fucking losing my shit
fuck im crying
>>
>>968942
>>968521
Yeah not sure what the point of these is. It looks like they do let's plays, but there's a bunch of them just sitting around talking?

I don't understand how people find this crap funny or entertaining.
>>
So happy to see this.

Requesting the Hawaii bit from the No Fap OpenHaus and the single "are those brown people?!" clip from the first Manhunter (which was in that Mars Wheelhaus)

>>967888
Gonna get mileage out of this one
>>
>>973774
It's an acquired taste, they usually play games just to make fun of the gameplay, mods, or user-created missions.

Retsupurae used to make commentaries of terrible lets players; not everybody got the point in all of it.

It's all for entertainment.
>>
Post Bruce's demo disk songs
>>
>>967793
the girl is hot the rest of them are friendzoned cucks
>>
>>974125
It's true the other way around.

She's a new member and still isn't invited to their orgy.
>>
>>971568
thought no one will post this, thanks <3
>>
>>974138
>>974125
Her and James are married
>>
We still need:

Scrobbles
The Conductor
Black Slave 1 and Star Raper
>>
Can someone make some webMs of the new GTA video?

Specifically the hammer tornado and Bruce chasing after tuxedo man
>>
>>970670
I feel like you can actually see some of the older members getting burnt out on the whole thing. It's a little depressing.
>>
FINALLY A FUNHAUS THREAD

I <3 you OP
>>
File: JamesWillemsSeppuku.webm (2 MB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
JamesWillemsSeppuku.webm
2 MB, 640x384
>>970626
>not posting the full video

NIIGGGGGA
>>
>>970670
I have to disagree about people wanting to see people be good at videogames. I feel like its a lot more towards another one of your points, where they just try to force in so many jokes and memes its just kind of obnoxious. I think youre right though, if they just calmed down and made the lets plays more like older ones where they just play the game and jerk around rather than fit shouting and ridiculousness into every five seconds it would be a lot better.
>>
File: STAR TREK IS HOT - Demo Disk.webm (4 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
STAR TREK IS HOT - Demo Disk.webm
4 MB, 480x320
>>974077
heres one for ya
>>
>>974984
Poor Adam
>>
Good thread OP.
>>
File: Say It Ain't So (Demo Disk)2.webm (2 MB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
Say It Ain't So (Demo Disk)2.webm
2 MB, 540x380
>>974984
>>974077
ANOTHA

I miss Bruce's songs :(
>>
>>973856
so like, they are like your pretend friends
>>
File: TR0N IS HOT (Demo Disk).webm (4 MB, 520x380) Image search: [Google]
TR0N IS HOT (Demo Disk).webm
4 MB, 520x380
I'm proud of this
>>
>>975044
>It's all for entertainment
>>
File: Hotline Disk.webm (4 MB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Disk.webm
4 MB, 640x420
I fucking love Bruce
>>
File: Funhaus - Scrobbles.webm (4 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Scrobbles.webm
4 MB, 600x336
>>974548
>>
>>975093
>no wonder they're losing to Spotify
>>
>>975093
literally the best moment in funhaus history
>>
>>970670
>>974890
Yeah it's really obvious that nobody there wants to keep doing Minecraft and GTA videos again and again but they still pump them out every single week regardless of quality. I stopped watching them shortly after Ray left because it was clear the guys were all burned out. Now over a year later they're still doing the exact same shit and it's even worse.
>>
>>969506
these are poorly done clips imo.

>>967820
this vin diesel skit had me in tears and ive watched the video multiple times because of it.
this clip version however is pretty shit.
>>
>>970670
I'd be happy to watch them play games they aren't good at if I could actually believe they were having fun. But it doesn't really seem genuine anymore.
>>
File: GhoastHunnters.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
GhoastHunnters.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>974548
I'll get around with The Conductor later.

But first...
>>
File: IGChrome.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
IGChrome.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>976325
>>
File: InsideGamingGTA5.webm (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
InsideGamingGTA5.webm
4 MB, 480x270
>>976327
>>
FHags
>>
>>970670
its like i watched Ray leave and saw them bringing lindsey in more and i decided that was it for me.

I only watch 2bfp now cause they think more like i do with the stupid jokes, and they play interesting games
>>
>>976387
AHFAG
>>
>>975951
I got it from YouTube.
>>
File: Supaaaa (Peek-a-Boo).webm (717 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Supaaaa (Peek-a-Boo).webm
717 KB, 640x360
>>975057
>>
File: Supaaaa (Luftpumpe).webm (863 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Supaaaa (Luftpumpe).webm
863 KB, 640x360
>>975030
>>
File: Supaaaa (Klo).webm (577 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Supaaaa (Klo).webm
577 KB, 640x360
>>974984
>>
>>976411
I think part of it is that the Super Best Friends know that they're shitlords who are bad at videogames, and they're all for the fans making fun of them
>>
>>975160 completely agree, I've seen even the animated version around youtube
>>
>>976332
>>976327
>>976325
thanks for the memories
>>
This is probably as good a place as any to pose this question: Who exactly is funhaus for, and what audience do they expect to have?

They baffle me sometimes. I'm a casual viewer, I don't watch all of their shit, and I hadn't watched them before the channel so I don't know about inside gaming or weather they've gone up or down hill. They do their gaming segments, they make the jokes, but they act like they resent it. Like they have to make a joke quota, not for themselves or to be proud of the work they do, but to appeal to the audience that they (in my limited experience) sound like they only kind of tolerate. It rounds out to stilted jokes back-lit by some really awkward layer of frustration. A lot of their shit seems to be stuff that they feel socially obligated to do to succeed, but they don't wind up that good at it. There are great highlights, but one in ten videos being worth watching is not a great ratio. They get miserable and frustrated, you get miserable and frustrated, it gets exhausting.

They do the personality stuff, they've got the personality shows and the personality content, but they don't really do the personality thing good right now. They also have the narrative of “youtubers can't care, and personalities are masks and manipulation” thing that they're not afraid to talk about, so you can backwards engineer that into the assumption that they're basing those beliefs on their own internal environment. It's probably honourable to be forward about stuff like that, but it's bizarre to see it all laid out side by side. I'm willing to take a shot of the kool-aid when it comes to personality groups because I need some vicarious joy in my life sometimes, but handing me straight cyanide is awkward. [spoiler] Seduce me.[/spoiler]
>>
People should go have a look at the inside gaming channel its kinda sad looking at the views on the videos drop from average 350 000 too 10000, don't know why people still post to it
>>
File: TheSims.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
TheSims.webm
2 MB, 480x270
>>981398
>Who exactly is funhaus for
Neckbeards and preteens, mostly.

>what audience do they expect to have
People who will support them.

>I hadn't watched them before the channel so I don't know about inside gaming or weather they've gone up or down hill

They were Inside Gaming before Machinima went full retard and purged them; Rooster Teeth got them and became Funhaus.

IMO IG was much better than Funhaus; I feel like they're not going at their full potential because they try to avoid shit they would do as Inside Gaming, just to avoid pissing Machinima off.

This may have covered the rest of your post.

They basically can not do anything worthy in fear their channel will get dropped by Machinima; they seem to be grasping at straws and their best moments as Funhaus were from their first months as Funhaus.
>>
>>985844
>>
need more racist jokes and rule 34 in this thread. i'd like to see a webm of when they played blitzkrieg demo.
>>
>>985983
watched this yesterday, hilarious.
Lawrence's and Adam's dark souls III demo playthrough had me rolling today
>>
>>986505
NO!

No Jasmine!
>>
i took a 1-2 month break from watching funhaus, and in that time elyse appared.

can anyone tell me who the fuck she is and why shes there? I dont see her adding anything besides a vagina.
>>
>>967903
Yeah who woulda thunk it
>>
>>985844
Fuck its been forever since I watched this
Still golden
>>
>>970670
>There was a time where dumb, forced jokes in Lets Plays and general game vids were totally fine, but the audience is definitely shifting more towards watching decently good people play games they are interested in.

This is wrong. Channels like Rooster Teeth are slowly dying because the viewers that liked Rooster Teeth 4-5 years ago are now young adults instead of kids. So the jokes they used to make maybe no longer are fun. As always when a new generation comes the old will slowly die.
If you want people that are bad at playing games and making bad jokes just look up gta 5 or fifa channels. They have millions of subscribers and all they do is meme jokes and play gta 5 mods.
>>
>>985844
>RIP Cunt
>>
>>987428

>james' wife
>used to work at gametrailers
>vagina

she's way better than lindsey. Doesn't try to be funny, doesn't mind being the butt of the joke and surprisingly a good substitute for spoole. There's also something about her voice which may sound annoying but she's aware of it and deals with it to a point where I really enjoyed her narrating "Your Clothes Suck"
>>
>>990677
completely agree
>>
>>
>>993694
wrong internet homos
>>
>>967793

this isnt funny
>>
Funhaus is good because they challenge the status quo at RT. Geoff splintered off to make AH because he kept pissing the others off by poking fun at them all the time, specifically Gus and Burnie. The thing about Gus and Burnie is they have no tolerance for being made the butt of the joke and chew any employees out that attempt that. Burnie has been expanding the company pretty much non-stop, and that started around the time they brought in the IG guys to make Fun Haus. The only problem with that is, because their humor is so abrasive, and they are constantly in the AH offices, anyone is a target to them. In their Every Bullet Counts video, they targeted Gus, who showed up in the background of their face cams. AH bought donuts for FH while they were visiting and Gus just randomly wanders in, gets a donut, sits down and eats it while scrolling through his phone, gets up, gets ANOTHER donut, walks to the exit, turns around and pretends to watch them while they play, then leaves. To get to the exit, Gus had to walk past all their cameras, so they stitched it together, and even showed Geoff whispering to Micheal that Gus just walked through the set. The kicker is that after the video was posted, Gus tweets: "I like donuts. So what?" He got so upset at a throw away joke despite it being his own fault. Also FH makes a lot of noise around the studio while Burnie is filming the podcast and when he yells for them to be quiet they text him to fuck off.

I guess that's a more abstract, autistic reason why I like FH. They burn themselves out being such a small team making 5-6 videos a week, but they always rebound.
>>
>>990677
Her Keira Knightley impression had me in stitches. When Bruce kept trying to do it afterwards I totally lost it.
>>
>>993694
I'm sure Pat would still just say "It's fine" about this.
>>
File: t3.gif (989 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
t3.gif
989 KB, 480x270
>>996481
holy shit when was this? A dude soup podcast or open house?
>>
>>999804
found it

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtmu9dbtjx4

i'm fucking dying
>>
The best thread
>>
>>999838

The first 80 seconds of this video are what I wish my friends were like when we're drunk
>>
>>999989
nice pre-quads

also I completely agree, my friends are boring af

can't wait to move
>>
>>969506
>>970670
+800,000 subscribers apparently have a different sense of humor. Not to mention each video posted accumulates 300k to 400k views each, a greatly improved number when compared to their inside gaming days.
>>
>>996464
Yeah the top hats at RT are better than most, but they're still douches sometimes.
>>
>>969508
I believe this is a Funhaus thread, do not talk or even post about Inside Gaming. (I hope people understand this humour)
>>
>>974959
I have not seen this video, can someone please post the link to it
>>
>>993694
get this non Funhaus fag off this thread
>>
are these supposed to be highlight clips of funny moments?
>>
Someone needs to post a gif/webm of James yelling "you fucking idiot in a hat"
>>
Thanks for the reading/show material.
>>
They need to stop putting Lawrence in front of the camera. Hes way too aware that they need to make jokes, so he ends up forcing topics and jokes that hes thought of an hour before filming
>>
>>1000766
I actually like Lawerence in demo disk cause he recognizes some games and gets hyped up.
>>
>>1000771
I'm fine with him reacting in the background or something, but hes in videos more and more and its not like Joel where Joel comes in and doesn't talk much. Lawrence comes in and completely ruins the Adam/Bruce/Joel dynamic by being loud as fuck
>>
>>1000773
Adam/Bruce/James *
>>
>>1000773
There was one episode where he was in front of the camera and he was hyped up the entire time playing painkiller. It was quite enjoyable.
>>
>>967793
Do they still have livestreams? Are they behidn a paywall?
>>
>>1000784
Yes. No. Usually they use youtube, and twitch occasionally. They tweet it out.
>>
>>1000782
Do you mean hyped up as in, yelling over everybody with his mic too close to his face?
>>
>>1000794
No? He was talking along the line of about how he skipped courses in college to play painkiller and how the skullgun looked awesome. He does more than just yell
>>
the best bits will never have lawrence because the best bits require James riffing and everybody else reacting to his jokes. Lawrence wants to be the joke guy too often.

take the Vin Diesel moment for example. Boy am I glad Lawrence didn't fuck that one up, luckily Adam,James and Bruce all had jokes so they didn't let Lawrence get in and ruin it
>>
>>1000799
Might've missed that one or its just not memorable to me, different strokes for different folks. Thing about Lawrence for me is that I don't mind him as a side person, coming onto the cam every now and again (like old IG). But its obvious that he likes the attention of being in front of the camera. Plus, he really does try to control the flow of the videos and not just let it go naturally
>>
>>1000448
its from there Europe trip I believe back in the Inside Gaming days
>>
>>1000914
Thank you kindly
>>
>>996464
FH are so cool, I want to be all of them.

I just want to be inside them, taking on their form.
>>
File: Inside Germany.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Inside Germany.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>1000739
adam?
>>
>>999838

You ordered Pizza?

'no'
>>
>>
>>1000444
fuck off
>>
>>1000444
>>
>>
File: IMG_8480[1].gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8480[1].gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>1001629
Why Joel?

Why must you haunt my eyes like that?
>>
>>1001639
You fucking fuck off if you didn't get his joke.
>>
File: Funhaus - Jizz Oz.webm (4 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Jizz Oz.webm
4 MB, 1000x562
>>
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Haus.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Haus.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>1001608
I love when James picks on his wife
>>
>>1001719
>>1001702
>>1001685
>>1001661
>>1001629
>>1001608
>>1001602
I love you
>>
Do you have the Sweet Release of Geoff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l02FcL7RAY
>>
>>996464
lol you are way off base my man, at least you admit to being autistic though.
>>
>>1000800
fuck you lawrence is awesome.
>>
File: Funhaus - Imagine Peak.webm (2 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Imagine Peak.webm
2 MB, 1000x562
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Haus 02.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Haus 02.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>
File: Funhaus - Pizza Time.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Pizza Time.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Funhaus - Kiera Knightly 01.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Kiera Knightly 01.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
File: Funhaus - Kiera Knightly 02.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Kiera Knightly 02.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
>>981398
Lmao they actually answered your question in a video
>>
good job idiots
>>
oh my god they made a video about this thread, please don't hate us Funhaus
>>
File: 1438302245287.gif (979 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1438302245287.gif
979 KB, 450x253
>>981398

>mfw this actually showed up on the comments show

Lawrence, I want you to know I appreciate the jokes about "real work" and action items you made in a Let's Play with AH a couple of months ago.
>>
>>981398
https://youtu.be/x3J3u9MBG4E
>>
>>981398
>They actually answered it
holy shit this is fucking great
>>
ITT: We try and determine which replies are actually Lawrence.

First vote goes to >>1002396
>>
>>1005325
>>1000739
>>
>>1000739
>Lawrence posting
>not lurking /a/
>>
>>1000739

OH FUCK IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
>>
>>1000800
>>1000802
Lawrence does have some great bits when he's in the moment, but it's rare that they can get him riled up enough to drop his preparation. It really seems to require a mental shift for him to hit the right notes. Which is kind of similar to how James tends to fall flat. When James is trying to make people laugh, he's usually pretty funny. But when he's trying to make the audience laugh he's a lot more likely to fall flat.
>>
File: Oh Nooooooo.webm (4 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Oh Nooooooo.webm
4 MB, 960x540
>>1000739

> Making a typical /wsg/ thread
> Actually mentioned by content creators
> Nigga oh noooo
>>
>>967820
I didn't understand a single fucking word
>>
File: oh my GOOOOOD.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
oh my GOOOOOD.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>1000739
>>
>>1005325
you're right
>>
>>1002487
>>1003817
>>1003852
>>1004169
>>1004194
I was about to make a bunch of these, Elyse fucking KILLED ME
>>
>>981398
He actually answered it mad man.
>>
I love Funhaus, watched all of the content on their channel and machinima.
Personally i enjoy dude soup and open haus a lot more than the gameplays, they all have really solid friendships and can engage upon many topics and pop jokes out of nowhere, now even better with Elyse, which is what makes them superior to the rest of youtube.
But its more of a ratio thing rather than good or bad. Their recent drunk gameplays were really good and there are occasionally awesome jokes in the gameplays as well. But like the top comment said, the ratio is like 1/5 when it comes to the gameplays. I don't really blame them because it is like that in almost any gameplay channel.
Its the most watched content therefore the ubsurdly high upload rate, jokes are often forced and appeal to the common denominator plus they just dont seem to enjoy it themselves either.
I understand Lawrence, they are still new and need the $$, im just glad that they are not going full cringe mode and still caring for their favourite audience.

~RIP Spoole.
>>
>>1003852
This had me in stitches.
>>
>>1005599
I agree
My favorite uploads have to be Dude Soup since they can just kick back, play a game and be themselves not stressing over editing anything.
>>
>>1005636
It's funny because in a /v/ thread yesterday everybody agreed that their podcasts are their worst content.
>>
>>1001719
>that little mhhh at the end
BRUCE A CUTE

CUTE
>>
>>1005636
>>1005652
idk i have dual monitors so i watch a dude soup or open haus on one and play games on the other for hours long and its just been addictive. I cant play without listening to something in the background, i checked other rooster teeth podcasts like the patch and off topic but they are just not as good. Maybe people just dont have the patience to watch 60 minutes discussing stuff especially when the good stuff pops in several minutes after the introduction. Open Haus is still my favourite though.
I hope they join ETC Podcast in the possible future,also one of my favourites. Or vice versa.
>>
>>1005675
It doesn't have anything to do with watching or listening for 60 minutes. The people that commented on it just disliked their reasoning and most of their opinions. Basically, if the podcast was purely them shooting the shit and not going too deep into discussing serious shit, it would be based.
>>
>>1005684
you are right, its a lot easy to dislike something when deep shit with reasoning and opinions are involved.
>>
>>975044
KEK.
>>
>>1005675
I do this too, same with movie fights from screen junkies. Its ultimate comfy to play vidya and listen to funny people discuss stupid shit all whilst sippin on a beverage
>>
>>981398
Good job you fucking autist
>>
>>1000739
>Adam read my autistic post about RT/AH/FH politics
>He didn't put it in the show
>That means I could be on point

Fuck you guys even when I lose I win
>>
>>981398
Wew lad. Youre famous now
>>
File: 1457663799368.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1457663799368.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>>981398
Man.
That answer made me like them more.
You would never hear any of those shitty click-baiting youtubers open up about shit like this.

Good on your funhaus

>mfw they start answering questions from /wsg/ threads and they get past the thick slimy layer of shit that covers the nice creamy middle of /wsg/ and 4chan as a whole

[spoiler]please accept us[/spoiler]
>>
>>981398
>you will never have your comment by funhaus
>elyse will never play hacky sack with your crumpled up comment
>>
>>969506
I got so sick of their too-cool-for-school attitude. They changed when they became Funhaus. I don't miss them.
>>
>>970670
Why are all the young people at RT complete jerks?
>>
>>967793
All these guys are in their 30s and they're starting to feel the weight of being halfway through their lives and they're still sitting around playing video games for a living. You can feel how much they're tired of what they do. They lost their passion for it.
>>
any request for webms? send a link
>>
Anyone know which Steam Roulette video it is where they're playing this shitty point and click adventure game and Bruce shouts "Blow the whistle!" and cuts to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM
>>
>>1006150
Never mind I found it

https://youtu.be/-IgqlLxlBfE?t=734
>>
>>1006152
>>
>>1006100

Really? It made me unsub. Its original purpose was condensed 10 minute content vs 2 hour lets plays. They're on a schedule they need to release content every 24 hours, their actual funny videos are becoming sparse. 100% confirmed and cemented by Lawrence.

Adams lately adopted some weird "I'm funny because I'm bad and click randomly in RTS games / Dont try", You know what was funny? Him been the best at testicle shots in that sniper game, when the fuck did ""Lets spend 7/10 the video installing games and 3/10 watching Adam click around like he cant wait to exit" become their go to?

James seems to have given up on jokes and is adopting a "I'm better than this" / I dont play along with anything attitude as well, Bruce is the only bearable one because he seems to actually give a shit.

Its been a long time coming and I honestly have to thank them for finally addressing it and confirming my doubts.
>>
>>1006210
Yes i realise that some of the content might become less funny for some people because of them getting trapped with 'too popular for their own good' shows like demo disk
Im mostly happy that they are being transparent about it and not just putting up a smiling face and doing demo disk all the time cause they know people like it
Although i enjoy demo disk ill be happy when it ends so they can do more things they want to do

Cant fucking wait for that critikal colab that i missed the live stream of
If there is a live stream worth also putting up as a whole this is fucking it
You hear me Lawrence
>>
>>1006236
>critikal colab
Really?
>>
I actually think Elyse is the best thing to happen to Funhaus in months...

I enjoy all the content, the only thing I think has gotten worse is Open Haus but that is because the questions are always 'each of you are now x, what do you do?' - when before there would be more variety in questions.
>>
>>1006298
>>1006298
>'each of you are now x, what do you do?'
This annoys me so much. I guess that's what you get for taking questions from reddit
>>
>>1006210
I can't help but feel that most of these complaints are over-speculating.
>>
>>1006210
Dude stop projecting

You got noticed by FH you don't need to keep posting here
>>
>>1006354
>Speculating
Its purely observation, zero speculation here.

>>1006372
>Projecting
lol. You got me, I'm worried about people not finding me funny. Go back to le reddit with your high school tier "arguments".
>>
>>1005599
>they are still new and need the $$
Not really. ScrewAttack is under the same parent company and the majority of their videos only get a third or less of the average funhaus gets. Even AH only gets 50% more views on average and have been trending down for a while.

Though, to be fair, ScrewAttack is an anomaly in that their death battles get more views than any AH or FH video by a large margin.

The only real question is how much merch Funhaus ships out which is what RT has long been supported by. So unless they're just crippled in the merch department they don't really need to be tight and trying to force things to get more views/subs. They're one of RT's strongest new properties already.
>>
>>1006210
Adam has been randomly clicking in RTSes since inside gaming. It is all he has ever done in any rts that has ever been on the show.
>>
I don't really get how/why people who don't enjoy certain youtubers. Still watch those youtubers.
>>
>>1006479
They enjoy some of the content and listen/watch while doing other things, when means they'll consume more than they enjoy.
>>
>>981398
See boys! Severe autism CAN get you places!
>>
>>1006386
stop crying
>>
Guys, help.

I'm falling in love with Elyse.
>>
>>1007080
.....Lawrence?
>>
>>981398
>This got on the comment show.

Good job faggot, proud of ya.
>>
>>1007080
you cahnt have LUV ACTUAHLEE
>>
>>967820
best one
>>
>>971590
That feel when no more Steam Roulette.
>>
>>1006298
Yeah I like how Elyse is actually funny unlike Lindsey.

I could have accepted Elyse but there was this time during a let's play where the game was "harpoon the whale" or something and she mimed harpooning Jack which was really uncalled for and not very funny for how offensive it was. I could tell from Jack's tone that he really didn't like it at all even though he usually takes fat jokes about himself in his stride.
>>
>>1007546
Who cares? Just watch wheelhaus
>>
>>1007906
>and she mimed harpooning Jack

I love her even more
>>
>>1007906
Sounds like she fits in pretty well.
>>
>>967793
fun who?
>>
>>1007906
Lindsay mimed the harpooning, not Elyse
>>
>>1009383
Lindsay is semi-whale tier herself, isn't she?
>>
>>1009452
Yeah but it's a joke, she does shit like that all the time. Also I highly doubt she meant jack was a whale. It was probably just coincidence.
>>
>>1007906
it's a shame that Lindsey is fat. she's actually quite attractive abd if she was skinnier she'd be 8/10 at least.
>>
File: Funhaus Tango.webm (4 MB, 636x332) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus Tango.webm
4 MB, 636x332
>>
File: Funhaus - Elyse is gonna edit.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Elyse is gonna edit.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
File: Funhaus - S3 Savage.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - S3 Savage.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
>>
File: Funhaus - pfuture S3 Savage.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - pfuture S3 Savage.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
File: Funhaus - Breathe Talk & LOOK.webm (4 MB, 318x448) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Breathe Talk & LOOK.webm
4 MB, 318x448
>>
File: 1421552002216.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1421552002216.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>1000739
Whats the retirement plan? Playing video games till you are 65?

Well Played shills.
>>
>>967793
OP please never make this thread again.
>>
>>1010722
>falling for obvious bait
>>
I love funhaus but these webms are just cringeworthy. They're not funny without context and people who don't know about funhaus will be turned off by these clips.
>>
Can someone do a webM of Bruce's sick rollerblading skills?
>>
>>1010071
>>1010459
>>1010467
>>1010484
>>1010526
>>1010568
saved, these are perfectly made
>>
File: PeAke.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
PeAke.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>1010768
>implying we made these webms for ANYONE other than other funhaus fans

who cares what others think, Its not like I made webms to persuade anyone to watch them just relish in their funny moments with other fans
>>
File: Funhaus - Killing Bruce.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Killing Bruce.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>1010768
>>
>>
File: 1438934661746.gif (995 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438934661746.gif
995 KB, 250x250
>>1013663
>peak trying to actually get work done
Kek
>>
>>1013752
>>
their humor doesn't make sense out of context for anyone who is actually wanting to give them a try .. watch their videos first before being contrarian cunts to act cool for strangers on the internet .. you can subjectively disagree with humor,

but please spare the autistic paranoid schizo interpretations
>>
>>1007906
>>1009452
>>1009818
Fuck all of you. Lindsay is funny and awesome as hell. Goddamn you for making me respond to your shitty b8. Burn in hell.
>>
>>993694
it's fine, this is fine.
>>
>>1013859
jesus lindsay, calm down, why do you care so much what random people on the internet say about you?
>>
/r/equesting a webm of Elyse in today's GT-heeeeyyy video.

Elyse is great.
>>
who's the asian guy? Hes kinda cute.
>>
>>1014749
None of them are Asian...
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 01.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 01.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>1014656
>>
>>1015011
He probably means Lawrence.

>>1014749
If you're talking about the one in glasses then it's Lawrence Sonntag. If you're talking about the guy with curly hair then it's Joel Rubin
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 02.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 02.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>1014749
james
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 03.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 03.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
Can anyone make a webm with sound of James saying "you fucking idiot with a hat" his angry face is funny as fuck.

https://youtu.be/sl9kp7W09Kw it's at 3:50
>>
File: Funhaus - Shut The Fuck Up.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Shut The Fuck Up.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>1015198
i got it
>>
>>
>>1015215
Sorry man, that's a different one. The one I want is from ages ago.
>>
>Lawrence talking about District B13
That is why he is best girl
>>
>>1015269
i know, i meant i'll get it made
>>
File: Funhaus - The Miz Sucks.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - The Miz Sucks.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
>>1015296
Thanks, you legend.
>>
File: Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 04.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus - Drunk Elyse 04.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
>>
>>1015319
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.