[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump WebMs thread #15 Crooked Hillary Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: Crooked Hillary.webm (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Crooked Hillary.webm
4 MB, 400x224
Previous Thread: >>1091143

WebM for Retards: https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
>>
>>
>>
>>1103486
>>1103482
>giggling any time the opposition brings an argument
Jesus what an insufferable obnoxious cunt
>>
>>
>>
>>1103737
Is something the news guy was doing unethical?
>>
>>1103920
News outlets are supposed to report the news, not make it
>>
>>1103973
There were already protesters there though they aren't employees. The cameraman just got some guys to pose for him. How is that "making the news"?
>>
>>1103992
When you have them fix their Mexican flag because you are Mexican and don't want the Mexican protestors to be embarrassed by their own stupidity, you are no longer documenting a protest but indeed have become a part of it.

He purposely intervened to prevent a "look at how stupid these Mexican people, can't even fly Mexico's flag correctly!" moment into a pro-Mexico moment.
>>
File: FAMILY_GUY_JEB.webm (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
FAMILY_GUY_JEB.webm
1 MB, 960x720
JEB BTFO BY FAMILY GUY
>>
>>1104200
>>
>>1104200
She's shorter and uglier than that.
>>
>>1103717
laughing is an argument anon don't you know how problematic!
>>
>>1104200
BTFO
>>
File: vicentebtfo.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
vicentebtfo.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
>>1104200
>BTFO by suggesting that he's too attractive for her
>>
>>1104262
Why don't we go halvsies on it like good neighbors? Why does it half to be all US spending or strong-arming our neighboring country into funding a huge public works project?
>>
>>1103920
not really, he was just getting a shot
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>1103737
I an Mexican and this absolutely disgusts me, these are the people that claim to take responsibility for representing my ethnicity, and its fucking gross. They are degenerate, ignorant, uneducated idiots take pride in their barbarism and lack of understanding. I do not associate with them , but sadly alot of the retard Mexicans i know do, because they feel the need tor represent our "proud" Mexican thug and gang culture we have bestowed in this county. i am a proud trump supporter and a patriot to this country.
>>
>>1104620
like good neighbors??? 25% of Mexicos population is in our country illegally, all the while Mexico dumps its poorest caste onto us PURPOSFULLY to save money AND they get billions in aid from us a year. Illegal Mexicans cost the tax payer over 200 BILLION dollars a YEAR nationwide.

Not to mention the huge trade deficit with Mexico. We have been more than nice to them the past 50 years. Its time they pay us BACK.
>>
>>1104667
>all the while Mexico dumps its poorest caste onto us PURPOSFULLY to save money
[citation needed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1104262
>>1104200
I love this cycle SO DAMN MUCH.
>>
>>1104339
He's so fucking beta that he married a goblin.
>>
>>1104706
underestimating_trump.webm
>>
>>
>>1103486
Did he get that email tho?
>>
>>1104848
>using SA tactics to counter dissent from the current dogma

They always said that when fascism would come to America it would carry a bible and be wrapped in the flag... who knew it would be the LGBT flag and Das Kapital.
>>
>>1104848

Jesus, what an absolute shithead. I love how quickly he went quiet and turned off the camera when somebody his own size confronted him.

I don't know why you'd even record yourself doing this, let alone actually upload it. Bullying some guy for literally no reason isn't going to make you look good.

The supporter seems like an awesome proud and genuine guy, I hope somebody buys him a drink.
>>
File: 1462578867556.webm (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1462578867556.webm
4 MB, 400x224
>>
>>1104861
>>1104879
Are either of you liberals?
>>
>>1104937
so liberalism is physically attacking and insulting people who disagree with you huh
>>
>>1104861
>>1104879

I'm asking because I doubt either of you are Capital L, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" liberals. Pretty sure you'd both be stoked to see the Trumpstaffel beating up Anita Sarkeesian or what the fuck ever, yeah?

I'd rather that guy didn't bully some stranger, but society uses a combination of coercion and violence to maintain what is considered "normal." Liberalism is the only successful (successful in terms of how it governs pretty well the entire first world) ideology that actively opposes that idea with its conception of individualistic rights and a constitutional state, even if it wound up failing to achieve its ideals more or less. Know what and where you are ideologically when you make complaints.
>>
>>1104948
>I hate violence and shutting down other's free speech so I'll use violence to shut down your free speech
ok
>>
>>1104951
When did I do that? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1104953
you're defending a guy who attacked another guy for wearing a hat that shows who he's voting for, if that's not fascism then I don't know what is
>>
>>1104955
>you're defending a guy who attacked another guy for wearing a hat that shows who he's voting for

When did I do that? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1104955
His point is that Trump fags want a fascist state where its legal to abuse people who disagree with you. So not being liberal and criticizing what the guy who took the hat did is hypocritical.
>>
>>1104958
nice backpedaling, you talk about how liberalism is the best thing ever against violence to tell people how much of a dickheads they are if they call out a guy being violent on the account of liberalism
>>
>>1104967
>Trump fags want a fascist state
highly doubt it, if anything they want federal laws to be enforced, if that's fascism for you then honestly you should kill yourself
also being liberal and then being violent against people who aren't liberals sure isn't hypocritical
>>
>>1104970
What in the FUCK are you rambling about, dude. Everything you're saying is projecting.

Read my post. I gave a basic definition of Liberalism and said I suspected they were hypocrites. I also doubted they would ever call themselves liberals.

My point is basically that if you're not going to champion liberalism or some kind of liberal ideas, then basically competing violence to oppress ideas is all in the game senpai.

Are you a liberal?
>>
>>1104973
>also being liberal and then being violent against people who aren't liberals sure isn't hypocritical

How do you know he's a liberal? I don't think you know what that word means. You seem to have bought into the cable news le liberalism is left wing ideology meme.
>>
>>1104978
>>1104987
>How do you know he's a liberal?
the fuck are you even talking about then, noone talked about liberalism before you started sperging out it's literally been just
>guy attacks someone with a trump hat
>oh wow what an asshole
>ARE YOU GUYS LIBERALS LET ME TELL YOU MY SIMPLISTIC IDEAS ABOUT LIBERALISM YOU SURE FEEL STUPID NOW HYPOCRITES
>why are you defending the attacker
>I'M NOT AAAAAAAAAAH ARE YOU LIBERAL??????
you should fuck off and project somewhere else
>>
>>1104994
Jesus you're easily triggered. I love how I have to be screaming for you to feel like you're right. I'm trying to figure out what your ideology is, what you believe in.

It's not my simplistic idea about liberalism, it is liberalism. Liberalism is pretty simplistic at the basic principle level.

I'm asking you if you're a liberal, and despite all your shrieking, you seem to be a very embarrassed one.
>>
>>1104999
you're the one who got triggered to start sperging out about stuff noone asked you about though
I doubt it, the concept of equality in itself is already not particularly clear cut, from what I've seen republican african americans and woman want their equality by not receiving any special treatment while democrats are saying that they need special treatment to be equal. so which one is liberalism there
it feels like asking about someone's ideology is just a thinly veiled ad hominem but if you're particuarly curious then I'm just a guy sitting in eastern europe and the only affiliation I'd have is being taoist, I'm just not sure why you're berating people calling them hypocrites and whatever for saying that a guy publicly attacking and insulting someone is being an asshole, unless you're defending the guy attacking the trump supporter, which seems to be the case since you have some pretty extreme opinions about trump
>>
>>1105006
>you have some pretty extreme opinions about trump
I guess the Trumpstaffel crack was pretty extreme, though I did intend it as a joke. Comedy through hyperbole is pretty hard on a website with honest Nazis posting though, so I'll give you this one.

> asking about someone's ideology is just a thinly veiled ad hominem
It's deeply amusing to me that Trump supporters likely consider "liberal" ad hominem, but I don't think you can reasonably call it that senpai.

Look man, point is that I find these two
>>1104861
>>1104879
and the way they phrase their complaints to be basically a mad-libs version of pearl clutching liberal comments on news articles and shit like that.

People should know what they stand for. Basic tenants of free speech as they seem to be complaining about are liberal principles. they are taking a liberal stance. And again, no one has really answered my question, defined what they believe in, or anything.

It basically just supports my understanding that Trump's popularity is based on a general hatred of other ideas, and has no ideas to back itself up. Wall.
>>
>>1105007
it seems like you actually think that trump supporters want a fascist state or something, when actually they think that they're centrists who want better law enforcement and better trade deals to have more jobs, you can dig around trump tweets or something for mud slinging but that's what trump voters believe he stands for

>It's deeply amusing to me that Trump supporters likely consider "liberal" ad hominem
uhh like I've said I'm not really a trump supporter, I don't even have an american citizenship and yeah asking about someone's personal details to use it for criticising what they say is literally an ad hominem

so people are not allowed to call someone a douche a douche without some sperglord like you whingeing about them?
>And again, no one has really answered my question, defined what they believe in, or anything.
uhhh I told you though, I can talk about taoism and carl jung's psychology if you wanna but I don't think that's relevant to anything, also yes that kind of question is an ad hominem and noone should be obliged to answer
>It basically just supports my understanding that Trump's popularity is based on a general hatred of other ideas, and has no ideas to back itself up.
maybe because you're plugging your ear and don't listen to anything that trump supporters have to say? because they're "hyprocrites"
but in case you want another perspective then here's one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6LsL-G9Gb0
>>
>>1104946
That's usually what children do when they don't know how to function in a more civil society.
>>
>>
>>
>>1104655
God bless you
>>
>>1104937
Are you autistic?
>>
>>1104958

lmfao, like the faggot in the video, you as well back off when faced with adversaries
>>
>>
>>
>>1105582

Nah. I'm
>>1104978
>>1104987
>>1104999
and
>>1105007

I said my piece. I'm just lurking around now to see if anyone says something interesting. There's more I could talk about,
>asking about someone's personal details to use it for criticising what they say is literally an ad hominem
is some A+ grade insanity when it comes to asking someone what their ideology is in a political thread, but meh.
>>
>>1105128
So it's Trump's fault that the shitlib media won't talk about Hillary's scandals.

Lol.
>>
>>1105719

Clearly staged
>>
>>1104678
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-was-right-mexico-is-sending-undesirables-to-us/
>>
>>1103462

Does someone have the video of the Costa Mesa counter-protest donuts shot by the guy on the ground and someone dubbed in Eurobeat, but it was an awesome dub that sounded like it was actually coming from the car?
>>
>>1104879
liberals believe they are on the "right side of history" and are morally justified in their aggression, so they assume that in 5, 10 years time they will come off as the heroes.
They're all useful idiots for globalists, wearing down borders, encouraging consumerism and swallowing propaganda.
>>1104948
>claims liberalism is correct but failed to achieve it's ideals
>claims it isn't leftism
>fails to realize the parallels between that comment and communism
top lel
>>
>>1106077
I claim people who are offended by the video feel that way because they see a liberal principle being violated.

Liberalism isn't leftism. Leftism is in opposition to capitalism and wants to achieve an equal society in all senses of the word. Liberalism basically wants an egalitarian world and sees a role in capitalism for government to enforce contracts, build infrastructure, pass laws, protect human rights, and correct "social" inequalities that liberals (foolishly IMO) see as separate from the economic system of capitalism. That's not quite textbook, but that's largely accurate.

Also, I'd argue it's more like
>___________ believe they are on the "right side of history" and are morally justified in their aggression, so they assume that in 5, 10 years time they will come off as the heroes.
>>
>>1106098
>liberalism wants egalitarianism
Pfft that is the party line and the lie liberals swallow then regurgitate as they conjure up false or misleading statistics, it is nothing more than a veil for a power play, politics are about voting for YOUR best interests. The wage gap doesn't exist, it merely is a lie to squeeze employers for money in exchange for votes.
>>
>>1106098
"The right side of history" is pretty much the definition of progressivism. It goes hand in hand with postmodernism, which seeks to undermine traditions like religion, the patriarchy, and family values.
>>
>>1103462
Made me check my steam notifs
>>
>>1105855
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

it is though
>>
>>1106137
Nonsense. Ideology is a substantive part of anyone's argument, and not an aspect of their character. Motive is eternally relevant in political debate and probably why it's such a nasty topic in general, so I just dismiss that out of hand.

>>1106109
It's what liberalism has been trying to do since Voltaire senpai, but if you believe the whole damn thing is a sham propagated by useful idiots for a politically elite class at this point I wouldn't argue with you. If you believe the problems liberalism claims to address don't exist though, I don't care to spend the time arguing. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are real.
>>
>>1106157
mm nah it's an ad hominem, that's the definition of it, just saying "lalalala not listening" won't change the fact
>>
>>1106157
The thing is that words like racism, sexism, etc. aren't clearly defined, so the meaning of them seem to change with time. Leftists these days seem to treat statistical facts as racist, which is why some people of the alt-right like to call themselves race realists.
>>
>>1106179
It won't change its eternal relevance in political debate either. See this guy
>>1106109
Pfft that is the party line and the lie liberals swallow then regurgitate as they conjure up false or misleading statistics, it is nothing more than a veil for a power play.
I'd call that a mixture of ad hominem and critique of liberalism, but I certainly can't just dismiss it as ad hominem, thus the relative uselessness of the term. It's not totally useless, since we can obviously still dismiss people who say shit like "fascism is for cucks who don't realize they'd be first against the wall," since that's solely attacking the character of fascists.
>>
>>1106200
not really, someone's words should be evaluated by their validity not by who said it, that's the whole idea of this logical fallacy, denying it just makes you look like a confrontational idiot
>>
>>1106179
Oh, and another thing. Pointing out someone is being logically inconsistent with their ideology is completely relevant because ideology is part of the argument itself. Therefore, it doesn't fall under even the strictest definition of Ad Hominem which you posted here. It's relevant.
>>
>>1106200
that's not the point of ad hominems though, it's just the way /v/ uses it, just fyi ad hominem is not "ur a faget" it's literally "an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument" which is what you're doing
>>1106204
noone said anything about ideology though before you started sperging out, they just called out an asshole being an asshole, you sure like jumping on strawmans, disregarding logical fallacies and deflecting issues
>>
>>1106202
Agreed?¿? Contradicting yourself makes what you say invalid. The seed for this whole thing was me suspecting that most Trump supporters would be fine seeing violence directed against people they disagree with, but not with violence directed against other Trump supporters.

It's also a pet issue of mine, honestly, to expose that liberalism has basically won the day entirely. As far as I've seen, nearly all people believe in liberal principles, and I think it's important that people understand that. IMO, Political discussion is toxic in he USA because terms like "liberal" "conservative" and "middle class" all exist on ice, and slide around whenever the ruling class needs them to.

I probably disagree with him at large, but his guy
>>1106194
has an idea of what I'm talking about.
>>
>>1106209
uhhh no it doesn't, the shit are you even talking about, I always talked about how asking about personal details counts as an ad hominem
again you're talking about bullshit noone cares about, which is your simplistic opinions of liberalism, and when you're confronted with the fact that liberalism is not simple you just ignore it and go on talking about bollocks
>>
>>1106210
You have not even tried to contradict any of the basic ideas I've told you about liberalism.

Your abuse of the term Ad Hominem is pathetic. Let's say:
A: I'm in favour of private ownership of the means of production.
B: Are you a communist?
A:Yes.
B: You don't understand the basic ideas of the ideology you say you follow.

Has B committed ad hominem here?

Allllllll of this shit is kinda fun, but it's also beside the point. I still stand by my question for those two as totally valid,
>>1104937
which was never answered. Why you think what happened in that video was wrong is, like all morality, a matter of ideology, and I believe it was a liberal principle being violated that made them upset.
>>
>>1106216
uhh yes I did, you just ignore everything you don't like, maybe you have brain problems? no banter but it really feels like you block out anything you don't like and go on like nothing happened

uhhh yes it is, an argument has nothing to do with the person considering himself a communist, a flying monkey or an attack helicopter, you really have no clue how logical fallacies work do you, well that should be pretty clear since you jump on strawmans like no tomorrow

because they have no obligation to answer your ad hominems, it just appears as you looking for a fight, again you're twisting the whole thing around, sure everyone "believes" in liberalism to some degree but then again everyone "believes" in fascism to some degree so it's just a redundant argument, people want their country to have a strong military and a strong leader and would prefer to silence their opposition, see those protesters, does that make them fascists? not really, at the same time people like to be free and equal, does that make them liberals? not really, everything is a nuance between the two that's why your over simplified arguments make no sense
>>
>>1106232
Fucking when, dude, where? You (presumably that was you) posted a video about someone explaining why they support Trump. I don't see you talking about the details of liberalism anywhere here. I would say the exact same thing to you, you've spent this whole thread asserting that I believe X, I attacked Y, etc.

That's nonsense man. You can't abstract to the level of "an argument" here. A liberal's argument is rooted in what kind of "liberal" they consider themselves to be. You're telling me, over and over again with no real content, that a person saying they believe a political ideology and not understanding it, not following it, or not expressing it is irrelevant, and pointing that out can only be ad hominem. Ridiculous. I am, as a matter of fact, a scientist. I recently imagined that gravity is not real.

Oh and congrats, this last paragraph is the first time in your writhing, pitiful display that you've actually directly addressed my points. It immediately exposes that you have only a rough idea of what liberalism and fascism are, but let's take a look here. As far as I can see you're just asserting that everyone has desires that can line up with fascism and liberalism in some contexts. Yeah, sure. And?

Like, here's the thing, guy. Here's all my cards on the table. I'll freely admit that I decided to come in and stir shit up about liberalism because I'm just generally irritated by how little people actively involving themselves in politics actually try to have a coherent and consistent ideology. Your insistence that my demands for coherence and consistence equal ad hominem would be more frustrating if I didn't think it was also ridiculous and hilarious.

"Centrists" tend to just emerge by deciding you don't like all of what you see on either side of a given country's overton window, and again, will usually line up with pretty milquetoast liberalism. Figure out what you believe.
>>
>>1106232
I'll give you one thing and one thing only. A more sincere and, to jerk myself off a bit, Socratic way to go about things would have been to come in here and say "Why do you think what he did is wrong?" or something more open ended than to directly confront with "Are either of you liberals?" What can I say, flinging shit is just the 4chan way.
>>
>>1106245
same post, look at bit above the link, which I assume you haven't even watched

read again the definition of an ad hominem and digest it in yourself, I know you can do it
it's the job of a scientist to question established ideas, if someone questions the ideas of gravity that doesn't denounce him as a scientist, I know it was just an example but I highly doubt you're a scientist, that requires logical thinking and fyi I'm a scientist although my subject is biology so I wouldn't know much about gravity past some tidbits about gravitons

are you high or something? you're literally just berating me for two sentences then admit that I'm right, what

there's no "coherent and consistent" ideologies though, they're always shifting, changing and generally get influenced by subjectivity of the person, your demands are just inane and generally attacks towards people rather than adressing anything they say, because you are in fact looking for a fight, it just seems like you ran into a bad "opponent" with me because I have no interest in standing on either side and fighting, which you expected in a trump thread which makes you frustrated, it can clearly be seen by the increasing amounts of your insults

not really, "centrists" (like putin) emerge when right or left side party decides to appeal the needs of the majority rather than a small group of extremists
>>1106248
yeah because that's adressing the argument not just an instant ad hominem
>>
>>1106263
Am I attacking someone by asking them what ideology they follow? Both questions have the same end result.

How can anyone critique someone for being inconsistent in their beliefs without it being ad hominem in your world?

Why was it wrong for him to take throw that guy's hat?
>>
>>1105939
>people are being decent human beings
>must be staged
Go visit a Trump rally with protestors for once. You'll be surprised at how one-sided the vitriol and hatred is. And it's not coming from the right.
>>
>>1106274
yeah, it's making assumptions that they're biased therefore wrong, no they're not, one is asking their reasons and the other is your self wankery

they haven't even put up any ideologies though, you just make assumptions, build a strawman out of it, jump on it and declare yourself to be the winner

disrespecting someone's personal property is not a civilised conduct, regardless of their ideologies, aka he's just being an asshole
>>
>>1106282
1. You're assuming I'm assuming! I told you I had a suspicion in the start and you ignored it. I told you how I felt about liberalism being pervasive, you ignored I already told you my goal here and you ignored it. "Biased therefore wrong" was never what I was hoping to get at. "Inconsistent therefore they should develop there ideas" was all I was hoping for, but we just wound up wrasslin' instead.

2. I know they didn't, and never said they did. You got terribly lost throughout all this, and couldn't answer this question. Sad dodge senpai.

3. Right, cool, a fundamentally liberal idea born out of rationalism.
>>
>>1106277

Didn't a trump supporter like, punch somebody for no reason?
>>
>>1106290
you assume their ideology though, even though they said nothing of the sort, sure, and the dao is pervasive so if you do anything then you're taoist, this isn't really an objective argument, there are no consistent ideologies, once you realise that you should have a better view of the world rather than forcing your simplistic opinions on people

> critique someone for being inconsistent in their beliefs
again, are you actually high? or just forget what you say in 2 seconds

that's already a matter of subjectivity, a fundamentally liberal ideal would say that there's no need for personal property, just like how some christian and hippy communes do it, the idea of sovereignty already leads to potential inequality, so yeah there's nuances to everything you can't just say that "hurrr this is a liberal idea"
>>
File: lolbertarians-dogs-jobs.webm (923 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
lolbertarians-dogs-jobs.webm
923 KB, 480x480
Related? Lolbertarian debate. I found it funny.
>>
>>1106396
>because if they go to the doctor, the doctor will call the damn top.

Wut.
>>
>>1106545

oh, shit, you're right. I was hearing it as "if they go to the dogs, the the dogs will have the damn jobs."

but he's saying

"because if they go to the doctor, the doctor will call the damn cops."
>>
>>1106545

>EVERYTHING SHOULD BE AS LEGAL AS TOMATOES, PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE HEROIN TO A CHILD UNLESS THEY ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A DOCTOR. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GO TO JAIL -- I AM GUESSING THAT YOU ARE DEFINING A CHILD THE LEGAL WAY, NOTSION OF A DOCTOR. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GO TO JAIL -- I AM GUESSING THAT YOU ARE DEFINING A CHILD THE LEGAL WAY, NOT THE MEDICAL WAY, THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT GIVE HORRIBLE THINGS TO CHILDREN. WE WILL LOOK AT PORTUGAL, I AM GOING OVER TIME BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE HAS. THEY DECRIMINALIZED EVERYTHING 15 YEARS AGO. DRUG ABUSE DROPPED DRASTICALLY. IN THIS COUNTRY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GET HELP BECAUSE IF THEY GO TO THE DOCTOR, THE DOCTOR WILL CALL THE DAMN COPS. [APPLAUSE]
>>
>>1106396
>>1106553
>>1106555
Swear to god, 99% of lolbertarians are just "fuck da police" druggie potheads.
>>
The Clintons have been crooks since before even Bill was President.
>>
8 month old clip I saw recently.
>>
>>1106630
>JUST I CAN'T EVEN
>>
>>1106630

Two months later, San Bernardino happens.
>>
>>1106649
So it was an inside job by Trump?
>>
>>1106670

No - Anderson Cooper is laughing off the idea of radicalized muslims in America. He's just out of touch with real threats out there.
>>
>>1106676

Yeah that's pretty naive thinking, I have no doubt in my mind that most if not all western countries have some form of radicalized Muslim or another.
>>
>>1106292
>somewhere in the world a shithead punched some fucker

Shut down everything! Fire everyone!

In all seriousness, some guy did punch out an artist in the street while shouting "TRUMP 2016!!" because she drew a picture of trump with a small penis.
>>
File: everyone is _pol_.webm (4 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
everyone is _pol_.webm
4 MB, 500x278
>>
>>1106358
>that's already a matter of subjectivity, a fundamentally liberal ideal would say that there's no need for personal property

fuckin' lol
voltaire_reading_your_posts.jpg
>>
Historical threads:
#15b >>1103462 (current thread)
#15a >>1106311 https://archive.is/5N4Kr | Religious Trump Edition (abortus)
#14 >>1091143 https://archive.is/013Mq | The Return of Ted Cruz
#13 >>1069908 https://archive.is/QExQm | Ted Cruz (Quits) Edition
#12 >>1060348 https://archive.is/wj3c9 | Non-stop contests till June 7th
#11 >>1045973 https://archive.is/vyNU0 | We've come a long way, fellas
#10 >>1021365 https://archive.is/QdrXz | Liberal Edition (only few posts archived)
#9 >>1007631 https://archive.is/CKuLH | Only Wisconsin and New York (merged from #8a)
#8b >>988607 https://archive.is/UKHyK | Florida, Ohio, Illinois, NC, and Missouri!
#8a >>1008107 https://archive.is/pLAii | Tromp Edition (abortus, merged into #9)
#7b >>978686 unrecorded | Michigan, Florida, and Ohio coming up!
#7a >>985281 https://archive.is/wSwrm | Deep Dream Edition
#6 >>954618 https://archive.is/YDk5w | South Carolina primary this s

Lost in the mists of prehistory:
#4 >>913473 unrecorded | MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
#3b >>901350 unrecorded | Post your Donald J. Trump webms
#3a >>893956 unrecorded | New Trump webm thread for a new year! (abortus)
#2 >>875082 unrecorded | And Merry Christmas!
#1 >>?????? unrecorded | Legendary Primogenitor Thread (hint: it has never existed)
#0 >>846213 unrecorded | Can we get a DJT thread going? (abortus)
>>
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281571-carson-trump-starting-to-believe-in-greater-power
>Ben Carson said he thinks Donald Trump is starting to believe in "a greater power" and is praying more often.

FB comments: https://archive.is/Er1R6

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Full video is 30 min long, so not a /wsg/ material.
>>
>>1107005
that is terrific
>>
>>1092200
>>1107014
>There's nothing fascist about resisting globalization. Quite the contrary actually.
Need to change it to “Make America small again.”

The economic successes of China, Japan and Germany didn’t come from resisting globalisation.
>>
>>
>>
>>1104948
I'm new to this argument, but to answer your question; I am a liberal. I am not a progressive.

I value an open market place of ideas and though Trump's seem to be both simultaneously everywhere and nowhere I will support him over a Left that has grown increasingly anti-intellectual and arrogant in its own self-righteousness. It's become a caricature of everything the extremists on the Right used to call it and it disgusts me to the core as someone who used to identify with it.

I would abhor Anita being harmed, not just because anyone resorting to such actions immediately surrenders the validity of their ideas to base intimidation and violence, but because espousing ideas does not warrant violence in any way. She has her freedom of speech and though she might certainly relish in muzzling mine, I believe in letting sunlight be the best deterrence.

It disgusts me when Trump supporters overreact at his rallies to the smallest of provocations, but the simple reality we have right now is one of Trump's enemies behaving the same way, but magnitudes worse.

They show up to rallies not to debate or discuss ideas, not to protest, but to silence, intimidate and riot. And then they have the gall to sling the accusations of "hatred," and "fascism," at their enemies seemingly lacking the self-awareness to see their own actions for what they are because they've been blinded by the conscience-easing, ego-stroking notion they are just and righteous no matter what.

Trump is a buffoon, but he is injecting a needed wake up call into our democracy that hard truths need to be discussed and political dogmas need to be smashed. That feelings do not dictate the rights of others.
>>
>>1107066
Trump is not an isolationist pur sang, he just wants to put America First. He doesn't blindly follow any kind of doctrine. He would change course of action if he has to, but he doesn't want to be involved in anything unless it directly benefits the United States. America's infrastructure is crumbling for instance, so he wants to put the priority on fixing these problems first. Big trade deficits and open borders are not beneficial to the United States.
>>
>>1107066
Uh, yes they did. Germany managed to keep its manufacturing largely intact with some pretty strict protectionism. In China it's nearly impossible for someone to own land without being a rich party member and it's flat out illegal for foreigners.

Globalization is more than simple economics exploiting a far-reaching market. There are political and cultural ramifications as well. And the endemic qualities of increasing globalization have either started to fuck over every country you just mentioned or already has in some way.
>>
>>1105589
>uses a mac
fuck it im a cruz missile
>>
>>1106630
I hate these dick measuring contests, not everybody was born into wealth and got bankrolled their entire lives to travel the world and tell us peasants what to think from your ivory tower. This Cooper guy is wrong on everything he says and somehow still gets taken seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>>
>>1107046
>We've had these threads for almost half a year
>>
File: 1459795233508.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1459795233508.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>1106292
It's a typical case of one-sided reporting. Like the narrative of open hunting season for whites on blacks, when any statistics of any violent crime anywhere show the exact opposite. It's just that black on white crime doesn't get covered by the media.

That's why I said people should go to a Trump rally and see for themselves. The positive atmosphere and genuine support and love for the country and its people are overwhelming.
>>
>>1107858
>that webm
wew lad
>>
>>1107484

A reminder that Trump WebM threads are in /wsg/ forever,

not just for elections.
>>
>>1107168
>America's infrastructure is crumbling for instance
It’s not “crumbling”, it’s “conservative”.
Stop modernising our infrastructure!
>>
>>1107029
>only classical liberalism exists
sure there retardo
>>
>>1107197
>In China it's nearly impossible for someone to own land without being a rich party member and it's flat out illegal for foreigners.
That’s just fossils of communism – factors that cripple their economy, not causes of their economic success.

It’s funny how Donald Trump advances the Marxist agenda under anti-Marxist slogans.
>>
>>1107197
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform#1984.E2.80.9393 § 1984–93
>The country was opened to foreign investment.
>Deng created a series of special economic zones for foreign investment that were relatively free of the bureaucratic regulations and interventions that hampered economic growth. These regions became engines of growth for the national economy.
>Controls on private businesses and government intervention continued to decrease.
>>
>>1108139
There's a difference between foreign companies bringing production to your country and taking production away though.
>>
>>1107005
hard to hear, what's going one
>>
>>1104200
Mary mother of kek
>>
>>1107869
Every time I see it I think of that passage in Mein Kampf about debating Jews.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
>>
>>1107858

Totally out of context, Trump was the one saying things like "knock them out!" "I'd love to hit them!" and generally creating the atmosphere where violence is actually okay.
>>
>>1108293
Don't we all do that to avoid a public (and quite embarrassing) argument ?
>>
File: 1463265789870.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463265789870.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>1108413
Only in response to protesters who use violence themselves.
>>
>>1108413
So indirectly telling someone to do something isn't as bad as directly telling them to do it?

>Knock them out
He was specifically referring to the individual who came with a sack full of tomatoes to throw at people.
>Muh free speech
Doesn't include assaulting people with rotten fruit.
>>
>>1108426
Do harm to no man. The end is nigh.
>>
SLEAZY
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1104848
You threw some kids hat, then ran away like a little bitch.

Hilarious.
>>
>>1108413
>generally creating the atmosphere where violence is actually okay.
Bernie supporters do that every time they liken Trump and his supporters to Nazis. They do it every time they appoint themselves to positions of moral righteousness, when they reason away any guilt their disgusting actions might give them with endless permutations of "We're the just ones so it's ok."

Every time they scream "right side of history," or rail against hatred while espousing it they're giving themselves a carte blanch to act however they see fit to rid themselves of a monster they convinced themselves doesn't deserve any mercy.

It's not out of context, it's blatant hypocrisy that has become endemic to that shade of progressive thought, where Bernie can blame Trump supporter nonsense on the candidate, but washes his own hands of his own malcontent followers as if his words don't inspire them in the same way Trump's inspire his.
>>
Can anyone encode this video under 4mb?
I'm using WebM for Retards and it cuts off at 1 min 30 sec.

https://a.uguu.se/k7uak0nymwjI.mp4
>>
File: 1395794876113.gif (602 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1395794876113.gif
602 KB, 240x180
voting for trump only because I hate every candidate in this election cycle and he's probably most likely to get assassinated if he lands in office
i'd honestly rather have bernie's geriatric ass in office than that oompa loompa but that doesn't look to be happening
>>
>>1109041
I agree with all of this. Berniefags wouldn't be nearly as shitty if they practiced what they preached.
>>
>>1109099
The resolution is insanely higher than it needs to be.
>>
>>1109331
edge
>>
>>1109099
HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>1104848
>sneaks up and harasses some kid who has balls ten times his size to be wearing that hat and not giving a fuck what fags think
>goes silent and runs the second he gets confronted and realizes not everyone in the world is like his tumblr reddit hugbox
Fucking liberals.
>>
>>1107167
I'm an actual fascist and I hate getting lumped in with either side myself.
>>
>>1109894
It's called a third way for a reason. Lefties will ignore the fact fascism was founded by Italian socialists or the revolutionary and collectivist fervor in their words, even the equal ire fascists often have for capitalists and communists both.

Righties will ignore the appeal for strong moral foundations, they'll ignore the nationalist infusions or the anti-internationalism.

Both sides have been trained to find something they hate and focus on it while ignoring the similarities to their own modes of thought. It's two enemies fighting over which side looks more like a hated third when that third resembles both in different ways.
>>
>>1108173
Bane memes...
>>
>>1104848
>Trump supporter is brown skinned and small in stature and wearing glasses.

>Anti Trump person holding the camera resorts to trickery and scare tactics and lays hands on Brown Person's Trump hat and flips him off while calling the Brown person racist.

>Anti Trump person holding the camera reveals his hands are whiter than white cake flavored icecream between two slices of wonder bread being eaten by a snowman who's father was a ghost...

This is almost as bad as that one flag burning white chick who called a black veteran trying to save the flag an uncle tom dumb nigger.

We live in this world so do these "people" who hate themselves for being white Americans to be trendy. It baffles me.
>>
>>1105719
Feels good to see normal citizens shaking hands with police.
>>
File: Miata.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Miata.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
>>1109099
youtube source?
>>
>>
>>
>>1110184
i choose to believe this is real
>>
David French will vote for Donald Trump
>>
>>1110311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rNu1ItoYs
>>
>>1103482
>calling out george soros

thank you katrina
>>
>>
>>1110365
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432237/donald-trump-why-i-cant-vote-trump-nevertrump
>>
File: hillarys-time.webm (3 MB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
hillarys-time.webm
3 MB, 400x528
>>1103462
>>
>>
>>1110616
Typical sleazy reporter.
>>
>>1110936
>I-I-I-I-I-I-I-if-if-if-if-if-if-if if
>>
>>1110936
Ahaha oh wow. What a teleprompterbabby.
>>
>>1110936
he cant say shit without it being pre written
>>
>>1110712
i think you posted this in the wrong thread
>>
>>1110616
trump i raised some money for vets.

what?

washington post. we raised this money for vets
>>
>>1111369
>we
nice try esl
>>
File: they're not laughing anymore.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
they're not laughing anymore.webm
4 MB, 500x280
>>
>>1105969
>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-was-right-mexico-is-sending-undesirables-to-us/
>Cites a no name website with no credibility
>>
>>1111367
>wrong thread
how so?
most millennials would have no idea about her controversial past
>>
>>1109331

Vote libertarian or green, at least that way they will get some attention and hopefully become viable somewhere down the line.
>>
>>1111556
Shouldn't that be "In the Hall of the Trumpen King.webm"?
>>
>>1111678
>green
Are you mad?

Or do green mean something else in murican politics?
>>
do you guys read Scott Adams' blog at all?
He does a lot of analysis on Trump and his speaking/persuasion tactics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4
http://blog.dilbert.com/
>>
>>1108800
>Gary Johnson blows Donald(...).

Misleading
>>
>>1110712
song sauce pls
>>
>>
>>1111969
in america a vote for a third party is a vote that is disregarded
>>
File: trump.webm (3 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
3 MB, 720x1280
So getting it out of the way as I post this (recorded a month ago), I don't support Trump, but I know the difference between debate and "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!". No context is removed, the guy holding the sign was possibly one of the calmest people I saw that day

This wasn't even at a political rally, it was a bunch of college kids whining about their tuition.
>>
File: 1463107868896.png.gif (379 KB, 312x339) Image search: [Google]
1463107868896.png.gif
379 KB, 312x339
>>1110616
Reporters are sleazy in general so even if Trump lies or doesn't give one cent to vets, it doesn't matter. News has ZERO credibility anymore and trying to attack him on some sort of moral high ground manner is too little too late.

Trump would sell out this country and probably has but it doesn't matter because he is hilarious.

Trump has NO SHAME so he can't be defeated in the normal manner of slanderous bullshit they always try. They were "Were working on this story for WEEKS" Weeks of work to try and prove something that nobody will give a fuck about because nobody even expects him to tell the truth, he literally is Unstumpable.

You can actually smell the fear and everyone should be afraid, very afraid.
>>
File: nohateinourstate.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nohateinourstate.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
File: ifififififififififififif.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ifififififififififififif.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1110936
>>
>>1104848
Man that's just sad. I don't give a fuck about this election but picking on a kid is just pathetic and props on the other guy for calling him out.
>>
>>1112984
Always cowards
>>
>>1113087

I love how these people constantly wait until they can sucker punch somebody like the absolutely cunts they are.
>>
>>1113075

Oh look it's the 'he went bankrupt 3 times' meme again

>let's ignore the hundreds of companies he was successful in because that doesn't suit my narrative
>>
>>1104921
glorious
>>
>>1113013
>we did this because Trump is a misogynist.
>>
>>1112984
>>1113013
>>1113087
>carrying Mexican flags while they commit crimes

Beautiful.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1113239
>He goes bankrupt 3 times
>"Yeah, but it's okay because he got all the money back before losing it again"
>>
>>1110365
Christ, I used to fap to this girl all the time when she was on Russia Today. Where's this from? Might start watching her again.
>>
>>
>>1113613
Holy shit when was that
>>
>>1112429
It's by daft punk. That's all you get.
>>
File: MAGA.webm (2 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.webm
2 MB, 426x240
>>
File: Hairspray Trump.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Hairspray Trump.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Bitchy Trump.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bitchy Trump.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
>>
>>1113639
Not sure. Try googling the filename. Think it was just a youtube link I saw in the Trump General.
>>
>>
>>1106545
>>1106553
"because if they go to the doctor, the doctor will call the dam cops"

He's gotta be talking about something narcotics related

>>1106594
pretty much
>>
File: 1454046257942.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
1454046257942.gif
3 MB, 720x508
>>1113404
He didn't lose all "his" money, only that one particular project's and after the fact he ended up with more than he started with.

With those few bankruptcy files he has hundreds more successful businesses. To have over a 96% success rate in starting as man businesses as he has is a huge success that many people can only dream of, and yet you will stick to those few bankruptcies as though it made him a failure. You can't win all the time, but to win as much as he has puts him leagues and bounds over most other businessmen in the world. But yeah keep talking about those three bankruptcy instances it's sure to do something within the, almost, year now that he's been running.
>>
>>1113735
>96% success rate
Where the hell do you get a number like that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-cuban-questions-whether-donald-trump-is-a-billionaire/
>>
>>1113660
jesus fucking christ, america needs deportations, now!
>>
File: 1444718505733.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1444718505733.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>1113777
>end of the article
>Cuban's own net worth is estimated to be $3.2 billion by Forbes (Forbes puts Trump's net worth at $4.5 billion).
>>
>>1113777
People tend to forget just how huge Trump's real estate and business empire is. He's had less than a dozen failures out of literally hundreds of branded items, thousands of properties, and more.
>>
>>1113683
holy fucking christ this is hilarious
>>
>>1113522
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
I need a webm of the Trump sign falling off not too long ago.
>>
All these violence webms of the San Jose trump rally are really quite frightening. Mob mentality is fierce. That woman getting cornered and pelted with eggs then screamed at.. it's amazing. The attackers know NOTHING about these people other than their political affiliation. That's scary as hell.
>>
>>1113683
topkek
>>
>>1113660
those people are fucking disgusting

>Trump said we were bad people
>lets assault his supporters and the police to prove him wrong

how can anyone be this stupid?
>>
>>1113660
What are you fucking waiting for to form a militia to protect the rallies against this filth ?
>>
>>1113780
In 2015 Forbes estimated Elizabeth Holmes to be worth $4.5 billion.

In 2016 Forbes reestimated Elizabeth Holmes to be worth $0.
>>
>>1113683
>Milo_2024.mp4
>>
File: 1463800795794.webm (4 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1463800795794.webm
4 MB, 500x283
>>
>>1104655

You're trying too hard man. Support Trump if you want but you don't have to take yourself so seriously.
>>
>>1107302
>not everybody was born into wealth and got bankrolled their entire lives to travel the world
Like Trump?

Although yeah, Cooper was a big little dick in this webm.
>>
>>
>>
>>1113181
>they call that an iffy
>cuz if you listen it goes
>ifififififififififififififififififififififif
>>
>>1113691
>that guy at 1:38

"you can't have a civil discussion on the terms of enslavement and concentration camps with those people, jeez! I mean, you 're going to live in them, might as well participate in the dialogue, don't act violent!"
>>
>>1110936
>obama.exe has stopped working
>>
>>1114558
It's in the tone of how it's said and i don't think Trump has had much time to travel the world besides for business. Trump talks about things like how a guy from Queens in a bar would. That is what is appealing to many people from such a background even though the guy is living in a gold tower named after himself like some kind of supervillain.
>>
File: Trump1.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA
>>
>>1115414
Wtf i just watched this, this guy is spot on about all these 'protests'. You just know once some people start to fight back the media will go apeshit on Trump instead of adressing the real problem and that is the crypto fascist disrupotors that are the real cause of all this violence. Trump and his supporters get the label violent when there have been zero violent protests by Trump supporters at Hillary or Bernie rallies, yet all these people are going around with violence at Trump rallies. Why don't the media rage over this and demand democrats and especially Clinton and Sanders disavow supporters that join such violent protests when they demanded the same thing of Trump when some lone guy suckerpunched a protester. Now it's your turn to get your supporters in line, but i bet they won't do a thing because if it wasn't for double standards democrats wouldn't have standards at all.
>>
>>1111556
This is a nice review of all the shit the media has tried to do to stop Trump.
>>
>>1113404
>Being this fucking retarded.
>"B-but he went bankrupt"

Donald didn't go bankrupt (He is worth more than 4.5 billion), he had a few business out of the hundreds he has owned, bought and sold that went bankrupt.
>>
File: 1464644955014.webm (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464644955014.webm
4 MB, 480x270
>>
>>1105589
They don't even have to try
>>
File: 1464613275480.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1464613275480.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>1104262
>Yeah, get your money ready cause you're gonna pay for the wall
>>
>>1114871
who is being enslaved and what are you on about concentration camps?
>>
>>1104937
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>1115456

funnily enough, if they didn't report on him so much, he probably wouldn't have picked up this much speed.
>>
>>1113404
HE didn't personally go bankrupt. A few of his enterprises did which he simply owned.
>>
>>1104848 >>1104861 >>1109708 >>1110147
>Liberals using SA tactics to counter dissent from the current dogma
1. Jedem das Seine.
2. "Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." – Abraham Lincoln (1859)
3. Liberals did nothing wrong!

>>1113193
>Man that's just sad. I don't give a fuck about this election
>but picking on a kid is just pathetic
Only SJWs pick on stronger enemies. Stop being such a SJW, Trumpfag.

More anti-Trump violence:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-protest.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-violence.html
>>
Could anybody tell me if there is a single policy plan he's announced that he hasn't contradicted or reversed himself on depending on who he's talking to? When he's not flat out lying without even trying to hide it.Aside from deporting 11 million people over the wall he's somehow gonna make Mexico pay for that is.

And it's not just the usual political vagueness and non-promise promises we usually see from a politician trying to move between his base and the general electorate either.

One day he says he's gonna stick it to wallstreet, the next he tells bankers he's gonna demolish all finance regulation. He says he supports cops, but also wants to repeal what few mild laws there are keeping guns from criminals. He says he raised 6 million for veterans, but doesnt write a single check until months later when reporters start asking about where the money went. He's gonna stop the historic drought in California by draining the creeks worth of water kept aside for some fish.

I can't stand Obama, but at least he had something and didn't fuck up the country. And Hilary, fuck, if it's her or Trump I just don't know.
>>
I can't stand Obama, but at least he had something -he stood for- and didn't fuck up the country.
>>
>>1116205
Ah yes the old "Trump has no policies" meme. You know besides immigration, the military, trade, health care, veterans, the second amendment and long list of other shit that you can find videos of him talking about literally decades ago.

You sir are a liar, and a bad one at that. Shoo shoo Hill Shill.
>>
Is there a single business venture he's been successful in that wasn't underwritten by his father or funded with his dad's money?
>>
>>1116209
>Given a loan of $1,000,000, turned it into a $10,000,000,000 empire
>Hurr his dad made him rich.
>>
File: 1461216889822.webm (4 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1461216889822.webm
4 MB, 500x280
donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>1116208
That's just it, all his "policies" are either maddeningly vague, flat out fantasy, or damaging.

Immigration he's been consistent on.
Healthcare is get rid of Obamacare so we can do "something wonderful".
Veterans is "Fuck 'em unless someones watching"
He talks well on trade emotionally, but the actual policies he espouses boil down to lets rip up all our agreements, including the good ones, and start doing things the 19th century way again.
He was against guns before he was for guns.
But his military ideas scare me the most, make our soldiers commit war crimes, abandon our allies, and buddy up to our rivals and enemies. All so that the sand niggers can't blow up the other sand niggers. Oh, and apparently our army is composed of weak girly men and paper airplanes, despite outclassing the next five or six strongest militaries put together.
>>
>>1116226
neocuck detected.
>>
>>1116226
See this is what you people always do. First you say Trump has no consistent policies, then when its revealed that he does in fact have many consistent policies, you move on to criticizing his policies like you knew of them the whole time, without missing a beat. Like the fact that you were caught in a lie doesn't disturb you in the slightest. Its really quite disgusting.
>>
>>1106116
>Progressivism. It goes hand in hand with postmodernism, which seeks to undermine traditions like religion, the patriarchy, and family values.
If you are particularly interested in conservative values, my Muslim friends can teach you some.
>>
>>1116233
19 year old basement dweller detected

get a job and learn about how the real world works
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.